Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,489 members, 7,958,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 03:34 PM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (92462 Views)

Lady Reveals Why "A Lot Of Nigerian Nurses In America Are Single Mums" / A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by DAVE5(m): 7:10pm On May 22, 2020
sylve11:

They will still not give the children to her. cool

No mind her, she's advising the auntie on how to go back to her manipulative ways by holding the fathers of the children to ransom as if the op didn't enjoy the sex that led to children being born or something hey were the cause of her woes

Instead of make she advice her to find ways to be "GAINFULLY" employed and build her life by herself after which any sane court of law can hear her plea to get her children back

What was I expecting from a Nigerian lady, all they know is free things; theiving lots, free things is all they know

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Eberex(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
There is surely a big difference in raising a child up there and in Africa especially Nigeria.
Which child at that age will report to the government about the treatment at home? Such freedom is very limited here. That really played a key role in all these

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Obito555(m): 7:11pm On May 22, 2020
U are really ready to turn into a new leaf, try to find someone maybe a pastor very close to your brother's family narrate your story with them and let him or her speak on your behave for forgiveness, I hope and pray they will her him out concerning your children just try your best to be seeing at least one of them frequently it might be hard but try your best and show him or her some motherly love May God in His Infinite Mercy be with u

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by idonhammer: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
GeneralPula:
Audio France
Audio 6kids

Nah them, if you know you know!

lipsrsealed

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by IMASTEX: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.
True at bolded. The uncle must have been saying, what problem did I buy now? So much regrets for him.
Growing up, I know of a neighbor who's niece was returned from abroad by her parents. The parents couldn't cope with her attitude, hence they brought her to live with their sister in Nigeria. Trust Naija mum, just 3 months this same girl of about 13 years with rude manners became a saint after all her default apps were formated and new Apps installed. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Carloslehder: 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.

Is it English that is difficult for you to comprehend or the OP's presentation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ibkayee(f): 7:12pm On May 22, 2020
Eberex:
There is surely a big difference in raising a child up there and in Africa especially Nigeria.
Which child at that age will report to the government about the treatment at home? Such freedom is very limited here. That really played a key role in all these
It could actually be a double-edged sword
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by jagaban002(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Deep... really Deep.

My Sister, My Bible tells me that " For all have sinned and Come Short of the Glory of GOD"

If there is sin, there is also Mercy!

Praise GOD You are still alive because it's only the Living that can obtain Mercy. Irrespective of all You have done and those who have looked down on you and Disowned you due to your dirty past, There is a Loving FATHER who is Available to Receive you , Purge you ,Clean you up and Make you the most adorable.

HIS Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Man can fail you
Pastor can fail you
Parents can Disown and Fail u
Uncle and aunties can fail u
Your Twin can Fail and Disappoint you
I can Fail and Disappoint you

Only JESUS will never Fail, disown ot Disappoint you. HIs hands are Wide open to Receive and Forgive you.

My Admonishment to you is this;
Put All the Challenges , Events and Troubles away.

Take your Focus to JESUS CHRIST.
Follow HIM with all of your Spirit, Soul and Body.

Let HIS Word be your food.. Let HIM be your FATHER, Mother and Partner. Let HIM be your Pirioty

You will suddenly notice that all the Burdens will be lifted off your shoulders .

I Believe you have a job or some means of income.

Search for a Bible Believing place of Worship or GENUIE Believers of like minds. Don't Focus on the Pastor! Focus on GOD..

As for your kids, Uncle, Aunty , Parents and all who have Abadoned you.. The Master who has The Heart of Everyone in His Hands, He will Restore all of them to you in due Season

Leave all those Worries and Face JESUS CHRIST The Prince of Peace.. Walk with HIM with all your Heart. Love Him with all your Heart

I Pray For you that as you seek GOD ALMIGHTY, you will find HIM.
I Pray For you that as you turn to GOD as your Focus , the Peace that passes all Understanding will envelope you
I Pray For you that as you Completely Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, you will smile again and Everything that you have lost will be Restored to you IN THE NAME OF JESUS.. AMEN

I see you being a Great light of JOY Soonest

Firstly no one will believe you have changed only you know what’s inside u so being away from your kids is for there safety and better future
Forgive yourself first and start afresh and be friendly with people around u if there’s any and from there God may put a man in your life to start a family with if you can be lucky to get married and u well behaved u will surely have ur kids back that am 100% sure
But let your past be ur past and move ahead to have a better future

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by stagger: 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

Carry your cross. Forgiveness is available for you but you must live with the consequences of your actions.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
Your story is quite moving.

Please continue your personal walk with God. The Bible says "When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him." Prov 16:7
By virtue of your conversion, your good works will soon appear to all of them, and they will glorify your Father in heaven.

Furthermore, don't just abandon fellowship in church just because of the mistakes of some misguided few.

Just like God told Gideon, Go in this your strength, the LORD is with you!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Chirowman(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
ohh
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frog12: 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
you are 31 years old. so a chronology of birth for 6 different men may be:

18: 1st child
21: 2nd child
23: 3rd child
25: 4th child
27: 5th child
29 6th child

Is this correct? and tell us more about these 6 men that fathered your children, what are their occupation? what support are they giving you? actually, i think 2nd child was most likely when you were 19. is this right?

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Dalby(m): 7:13pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Deep... really Deep.

My Sister, My Bible tells me that " For all have sinned and Come Short of the Glory of GOD"

If there is sin, there is also Mercy!

Praise GOD You are still alive because it's only the Living that can obtain Mercy. Irrespective of all You have done and those who have looked down on you and Disowned you due to your dirty past, There is a Loving FATHER who is Available to Receive you , Purge you ,Clean you up and Make you the most adorable.

HIS Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Man can fail you
Pastor can fail you
Parents can Disown and Fail u
Uncle and aunties can fail u
Your Twin can Fail and Disappoint you
I can Fail and Disappoint you

Only JESUS will never Fail, disown ot Disappoint you. HIs hands are Wide open to Receive and Forgive you.

My Admonishment to you is this;
Put All the Challenges , Events and Troubles away.

Take your Focus to JESUS CHRIST.
Follow HIM with all of your Spirit, Soul and Body.

Let HIS Word be your food.. Let HIM be your FATHER, Mother and Partner. Let HIM be your Pirioty

You will suddenly notice that all the Burdens will be lifted off your shoulders .

I Believe you have a job or some means of income.

Search for a Bible Believing place of Worship or GENUIE Believers of like minds. Don't Focus on the Pastor! Focus on GOD..

As for your kids, Uncle, Aunty , Parents and all who have Abadoned you.. The Master who has The Heart of Everyone in His Hands, He will Restore all of them to you in due Season

Leave all those Worries and Face JESUS CHRIST The Prince of Peace.. Walk with HIM with all your Heart. Love Him with all your Heart

I Pray For you that as you seek GOD ALMIGHTY, you will find HIM.
I Pray For you that as you turn to GOD as your Focus , the Peace that passes all Understanding will envelope you
I Pray For you that as you Completely Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, you will smile again and Everything that you have lost will be Restored to you IN THE NAME OF JESUS.. AMEN

I see you being a Great light of JOY Soonest

It is well

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by nextdoor84(m): 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
frog12:
dis na behavioural problems.. olodo. start a new life ko, start a bad one ni

Ori e ti daru! O se fun ni advice ti e. Omo ake! Olori pelebe!!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by EphraimBoat: 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
Understand that there is a reas on for everything that happens in this life

If what you have felt is so bad and painful and you regret every bit and are genuinely changed, then there is a task for you.

You don't just change by mouth and heart, you have to by actions...

Look around you, there are hundreds and maybe thousands of young ladies and women in the same path as you are, make it your purpose in life to guide them out of it, each one you save and get back to the right path amounts to every single thing and child you lost...

Your children might come back to you, they might not. But just like strange women are now mothers to your kids, you can also be a mother to countless other young ladies in the streets.

You have been saved to save. The cross is heavy, but you have to carry it all times because at the end, the cross only, cam save you!

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by fred262: 7:14pm On May 22, 2020
You don’t go beg people like that for forgiveness, that’s not how it’s done...

The same way you accused your uncle that’s the same process you will have to follow.

1- You need to visit the child protection home narrating your story, and plead with them to assist you in reconciling with your uncle.

2- You also need to know the church your uncle’s family attend so as to inform the pastor and the church authorities about it, in order To seek reconciliation

3- Go on Air, visit a media organization inform them also for the same purpose...

Note you must take all the blame...

I tell you, your uncle will be happy to welcome you back...
You will see your children again, even more than once a year....

Women have different stages in life they are super-human as majority don’t know it, Remember they bring people to life:-
Daughter to Fiancy to Wife to Mother to Grandmother

If you follow these process I laid out they will have confidence that you re matured now to know the true meaning of life and care for children.

Forgiveness is not cheap like the way you did it... it is hardwork...

“It is better to lose a fight or an argument than to lose a friend or a family member”

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by cleod: 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
People will blame you but i wont , you made your mistakes , it take courage to repend ,stop all bad habits and be a new leaf, fight hard for your two last children,
jon charitable organisations, do community serveice, let the authoritiies see your effort and know about getting your children back. Also if you have the number of your family in Africa, keep calling them, beg them to forgive you, if they dont it is up to them and not you. keep sending messages to your uncle for forgiveness, But note that it is Gods forgivenes you seek , if you plead and your uncle does not forgive you, it is up to him. but keep asking for Gods mercy it will definitely come dont give up. i give e hugs and may Jehovah strenthen you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ComeAndobo: 7:16pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

*Please read this message* TAKE a deep breath and RELAX. Stay positive, continue in the right path. It's only a matter of TIME. Believe me everything will fall in place. Gradually they will.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Karlifate: 7:17pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89, THE BEST APOLOGY IS A CHANGED BEHAVIOUR.

As a Christian, you've confessed your sins & genuinely repented of them, you've also seek the forgiveness of everyone which is truly commendable. Some of them might have forgiven you in their hearts BUT waiting to see the outward manifestation IF you're really sincere.

With this, start developing yourself in all ramifications of your life, don't let guilt & regret limit you. Also, don't limit your development to only your new found faith. They will all be happy for your progress & along the line, you will continue to plead with your Uncle to break every curse he has placed on you.

I wish you well.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ramatintin(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2020
The only thing here is to get your uncle and family to forgive you cos if not even if God forgives you that curse go still de there which will make you miserable.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by cj4humanity: 7:17pm On May 22, 2020
If you are a good Christian, ask the Messiah for comfort. Also Read Isaiah 43:2, Psalm 37:5, Romans 8:18, Proverbs 31:25, Joshua 1:9, Jeremiah 29:11 and Isaiah 41:10. I hope you find peace

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Dalby(m): 7:17pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

It is really a sad one for all involved. Like the prodigal son, you have re-traced your steps back. Unfortunately doing that does not guarantee you will recover all you lost like JOB in the Bible. Take solace in the fact that you are on the right path and who knows maybe someday everyone can truly forgive you for your wrong doings...for who the Lord loveth he chasteneth...take it one day at a time for it is written that all things work together for the good of them that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose...
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by PigTormentor: 7:18pm On May 22, 2020
Faithful4real:

Ha ee dey pain you oooh.

Pls grow up kid.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ariefadenco: 7:19pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

This seems not too far from fiction, some details left out deliberately.
No mention as to when you gave birth to the other four kids and on what circumstance they were taken away from you.
You started having sex at the age of 13, taken into custody by child care at age 14 and spent 1 year 9 month which makes you 16years.
Now, you spend 2 years in jail on one ocassion which makes you 18 years, spent 2 years in church without child bearing which makes you 20 years, been out of church since 2017 without sex which is 3 years, which makes it 23 years out of your 31 years without child bearing. Also bearing in mind that you have been imprisoned severally.
When we less 23 years from 31 years, it gives us less 8 years for child bearing.

Did you give birth to twins, it is possible but i seem to doubt the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by SocialJustice: 7:19pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89

I'm happy you've made peace with God. That's the most important thing. Even though God has forgiven you, you have to reap the seeds you've sown. It is a biblical law that is universal (Galatians 6:7-10). Even Paul was not exempted but you will overcome. The Sun will rise again in your life and there will be fulness of joy.

As for your uncle and family, give them time. Remember them always in prayer. You don't expect them to just accept you back. It could take years and some may never forgive you but forget it all. Live your best life to get your kids back.

Please stop beating yourself over the past. It could be hard to do especially with the current situation of things but ignore it all and be happy.

When the time is right, God will perfect it all. You're still a young lady. You have a long wonderful life waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nzeh12(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Sis, just continue in your new path and try to join a Bible believing church as it's important that you fellowship with other Christians to help build your faith more.
Keep trying to reach your family, and just watch how God will turn up for you in no time.
Trust me, very shortly you'll testify. People like you become role models in future, don't give in to any temptation to go back to your old ways, I beg you in the name of God
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Reucy(f): 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
Very touchy actually. Your major focus should be on making yourself a better person, better in every respect.

For now forget about your kids and build yourself intellectually, financially, career wise, character wise and spiritually.
And let the above changes be perceived or seen by people around you.

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Tolani0167(m): 7:20pm On May 22, 2020
You have to forgive yourself because like you have not forgiven yourself
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 22, 2020
If truly you have repented like you claimed, then don't worry about people. Face your God and continue to serve him. One day God will touch the heart of those who don't want to have anything to do with you and theyll come looking for you.

Please look for a good bible believing church and be attending to help your spiritual growth and strengthen your faith.

May Gods grace be sufficient for you until the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by kolade560: 7:21pm On May 22, 2020
pray against the curse your brother levelled against you very well may with a genuine pastor, this is d. basis of ur predicament. no matter how u try,if that curse don't leave u spiritually, ur children can never be urs.
do this and see ur life turnaround

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by SILVERLINES: 7:23pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

the pains you put your parents through was unbearable, but that was your past. Now, put your past behind you and work on yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Cocolatti(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.
Another Nollywood script produced for Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.