Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:11 AM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (92391 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by olawonder(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
Approach a mosque near you, take the oat of reverting back to Almighty Allah, start a new life in Islam. Inshallah all past sins shall be forgiven! But there’s a lot of work to do, you still have to right as many wrongs as you possibly can.

The Christian way you took didn’t work out, it wouldn’t. Don’t let any bogus faith mongers tell you once you accept someone as your ‘personal saviour’ and confess your sins to them everything is cool... all salvations come from only Allah, and we must bear responsibility for all our actions through sacrifice and great efforts in life before death.

After all these, you should emerse yourself in the worship of Allah and follow all other beliefs system in Islam. The most important thing is that realization of mistakes comes and you are here to let everything out (though you’re not to confess sins to none other than God). Don’t despair in the mercy of God, hasten to Him and i pray that Allah forgive you, me and all humans who swayed but turn back to Him.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Darato: 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

Op pls reach out to RiyadhGoddess I believe she will help and give you the best counseling. I was once a mess but God used her a lot in my life. If you have genuinely repented, then Jesus Christ has forgiven you but healing is a gradual process, don’t rush it. Give everyone that you have hurt in ignorance time to heal. Jesus will do the Reconciliation. If you can, get the book Atonement, The Mystery of Reconciliation and try to reach out to RiyadhGoddess. She is a woman of God and I believe she will guide you on the right way to go about it.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by jaxxy(m): 7:24pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89 u have been a very very very very very very bad gal. Bt thank God u met Jesus who changed u. I always tell people even if heaven isn't real living by the principles of the bible will save u alot of stress, mistakes and agony in this life if u understand it properly and follow it to the best of ur ability.

God has definitely forgiven u bt as for man by that I mean ur uncle and his family and ur family that wud take alot more effort than just ur words. Infact ur words can not be trusted by them or anyone. U need to convince urself and society that u are a change person. Start by living a better life, get smtn good doing, get ur life back on track, if possible make good frndships and if lucky meet a decent man. That may help ur image and maybe make u more believable and responsible to others. It may also help u get back is kids.

I don't know how u can do this by pray and ask God to help u through this situation. He will and u will be fully restored. It's definitely possible. Cheers
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by apexc1268: 7:25pm On May 22, 2020
[color=#] 1556655[/color]
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 7:26pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

Cockk n Bulll story.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frog12: 7:27pm On May 22, 2020
so she met Jesus so how does Jesus look like? Did Jesus take her to another hotel?

jaxxy:
Divine89 u have been a very very very very very very bad gal. By thank God u met Jesus who changed u. I always tell people even if heaven isn't real living by the principles of the bible will save u alot of stress, mistakes and agony in this life if u understand it properly and follow it to the best of ur ability.

God has definitely forgiven u bt as for man, I mean ur uncle and his family and ur family that wud take alot more effort than just ur words. Infact ur words can not be trusted by them or anyone. U need to convince urself and society that u are a change person. Start by living a better life, get smtn good doing, get ur life back on track, if possible make good frndships and if lucky meet a decent man. That may help ur image and maybe make u more believable and responsible to others. It may also help u get back is kids.

I don't know how u can do this by pray and ask God to help u through this situation. He will and u will be fully restored. It's definitely possible. Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by janejive(f): 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Try to apologize to your uncle and his family through a newspaper page. I really hope this works plus after that or the day the newspaper publication comes out, go on ur kneels and beg him to forgive you. If the apologizing is done publicly am sure he will forgive. Am keeping my fingers crossed that you will succeed in life. Newspaper publication is expensive start to work on it. Good luck
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nephilim: 7:28pm On May 22, 2020
Sorry!
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by jaxxy(m): 7:29pm On May 22, 2020
frog12:
so she met Jesus so how does Jesus look like? Did Jesus take her to another hotel?

Dude she became a Christian. Get real.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nephilim: 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

sorry about your woes!! You will come out strong.

But I'll advice you that you shouldn't stop going to church and be a good Christian, even as you are studying and praying to God.

Work on achieving a better education, and secure a better job, build up your life again. Get a prayer partner, if possible get a mentor and build your self again.

As for your children, you may not see them around but they will always be yours, always pray to God to bring them back to you, they will surely come around.. Don't give up, keep pushing, you will end well.

It's expected of you to ask for forgiveness from your uncle and its expected of him to forgive you but if he insist, hand him over God, He knows how to deal with people like that. You've done your part, leave the rest to God.

What do you believe, do you have faith? If you do then nothing will be impossible, just believe and you will achieve for you are a more than conqueror through him that loves us.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Blackpearlous(f): 7:30pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

My children are in the custody of the french authorities, according to them I will never have custody of them till they reach 18 years old because I am an unfit mother. only God grace can help me to have them back. Thank you
you have more than a decade to build something then, let your children go for now. They will come later.

Build you and build your life God has forgiven you with time your people will come back

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by CodeTemplar: 7:31pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Thank you very much for the prayer I receive and believe in Jesus name . I am hard working , i work 2 jobs cleaning, one in the morning and the other in the afternoon. As I am typing I am at my second job I will finish at 7pm
Hmmm... good luck in your quest to regain some of your children. But you will need more than some menial jobs to have the kind of money that can help you win back your children. Either by standard of living or by lawyer fee.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Firstnebo: 7:31pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Can I chat you privately?
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Babalegba(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
You are lucky to understand the need to change at your relatively young age.You cannot force someone to forgive you but you can let the person know that you have changed by living a better life and communicating with your uncle once or twice a year seeking his forgiveness and wishing him well. You need to learn a new skill or vocation.,you. should not rely on a cleaning job for ever.Think of something you really like doing ,it could be cooking,interior decoration anything you really like and then enrol on a course for it.You could become a commis chef with just some determination and hard work.From there you would have a career.Good luck to you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Help221: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

France really tried ....I mean all this while u visited prison and all that, they didn’t deploy u

I believe God is in control
Pray harder and he will convince ur parents that u are changed

Also try forgetting the past and move on.....setttle down cos I believe any time one wakes up is his morning

I also believe God will also use u to reach out to the younger ones that are following ur past pat
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Goalnaldo(m): 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
If your uncle is a Christian, he should know that forgiving people is the only way to get forgiveness from God. By not forgiving you, he's making it difficult for himself for God to forgive his own shortcomings see what mattew 6:15 But if you do not forgive others [nurturing your hurt and anger with the result that it interferes with your relationship with God], then your Father will not forgive your trespasses. Amp.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by verifiedlegacy: 7:32pm On May 22, 2020
Ningen:

What a terrible past.
Honestly, you're not fit to raise anyone.

Your ‘kids’ deserve better.
Please don't interfere with their lives.

If you've really changed, then move on.
Forgive yourself and love them from afar.

Sorry but I pray you stay far away from them.

OP this advice is the most painful but the wisest. pls leave those children for now and continue ur life while praying that God touches them to remember u in future..

but plsss do not get pregnant again unless through marriage process. I beg u .

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Haymaykar(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
Deep... really Deep.

My Sister, My Bible tells me that " For all have sinned and Come Short of the Glory of GOD"

If there is sin, there is also Mercy!

Praise GOD You are still alive because it's only the Living that can obtain Mercy. Irrespective of all You have done and those who have looked down on you and Disowned you due to your dirty past, There is a Loving FATHER who is Available to Receive you , Purge you ,Clean you up and Make you the most adorable.

HIS Name is JESUS CHRIST..

Man can fail you
Pastor can fail you
Parents can Disown and Fail u
Uncle and aunties can fail u
Your Twin can Fail and Disappoint you
I can Fail and Disappoint you

Only JESUS will never Fail, disown ot Disappoint you. HIs hands are Wide open to Receive and Forgive you.

My Admonishment to you is this;
Put All the Challenges , Events and Troubles away.

Take your Focus to JESUS CHRIST.
Follow HIM with all of your Spirit, Soul and Body.

Let HIS Word be your food.. Let HIM be your FATHER, Mother and Partner. Let HIM be your Pirioty

You will suddenly notice that all the Burdens will be lifted off your shoulders .

I Believe you have a job or some means of income.

Search for a Bible Believing place of Worship or GENUIE Believers of like minds. Don't Focus on the Pastor! Focus on GOD..

As for your kids, Uncle, Aunty , Parents and all who have Abadoned you.. The Master who has The Heart of Everyone in His Hands, He will Restore all of them to you in due Season

Leave all those Worries and Face JESUS CHRIST The Prince of Peace.. Walk with HIM with all your Heart. Love Him with all your Heart

I Pray For you that as you seek GOD ALMIGHTY, you will find HIM.
I Pray For you that as you turn to GOD as your Focus , the Peace that passes all Understanding will envelope you
I Pray For you that as you Completely Surrender to JESUS CHRIST, you will smile again and Everything that you have lost will be Restored to you IN THE NAME OF JESUS.. AMEN

I see you being a Great light of JOY Soonest

Good evening. Sorry to border you. I have always been following your comments on Nairaland and sincerely they move me in my spirit.

Please I have a problem in life I have sinned against God a lot, at times I go back to him and later I go back to my sinful life. Seriously it really difficult for me to be in Christ because even the slightest sin would draw me back.

Please what can I do to draw closer to God, am seriously tired of my sinful way, am in tears as am talking to you. I have prayed for so long and things are not going well even for I and my family. Even to eat is a problem and I can't even pay my school fees cause it hard(cause I haven't paid my school fees yet .am actually in the univerty). I usually think maybe it because of my sinful life that's why God has not blessed I and my family. Seriously am tired that sometimes I think of sucide but I don't see it as a good option.
Please teach me how to grow closer to GOD am ready and willing to give my life to CHRIST.
Sorry for the long comment

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by christlike6(m): 7:34pm On May 22, 2020
My sister, that is not how salvation works. from your write up, I will deduce that you are only interested in all what you lost with the aim of getting them back at your own timing. A true salvation ( not religion activities)is all about God's will and not your will. At salvation, it means seeking peace with God for you to have peace of God. But you are not yet having that peace of God. that makes you a suspect. When you have real salvation, you will have inner peace because all your burden are cast unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith. Before you know it, all things will be working together for your good. so, go back to real church/fellowship of God, be discipled accordingly, be sanctified, be baptised with the holy spirit. pls, focus on your salvation for now, build yourself in christ( you cant do it alone), do the work of God wholeheartedly and selflessly. with time, you will give testimony.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Expresswriter: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.

God bless you.

You just said my mind. No need for me to repeat.

I concur.

@OP, please note.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Omooba77: 7:36pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

Thank God for your life. As for your past, Christ has forgiven you. Write the French Authority for your changed life. Also you need to forgive your Pastor, at this time you need someone to lean on. Forgive everyone for mocking you. Employ your Pastor to intervene with your Uncle and family, also French Authority. All will be well.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by GudPpleG8Nation(m): 7:38pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89

Jesus truly loves you! Congratulations!

Do you know why I congratulate you? It's because you found Jesus earlier. Many weren't so privileged.

You need to found a Bible believing church over there (like RCCG or Deeper Life), you don't need to tell anybody your past, but you need the gathering of the saints to empower and nourish your spiritual life.

Listen to soul lifting songs!

Join spiritual minded Christian groups.

Do charity

Buy Christian books by EA Adeboye, Kumuyi, Chris Oyakilome, Billy Graham, Joel Osteen, Kenneth Hagin, etc.

God bless you!
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by crackhouse(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
I guess the evil spirit have left you or did you stop all these because you are lonely now and would want to take your kids back?
As for advice, let's wait for the elders to come. They usually come late but you have to be patient you will gain a lot from them once they arrive here. Peace.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ToyinDipo(m): 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
Until I got to almost the end of your story, I was very happy with how your life turned out to be, as I loath evil people
Then getting to the end, I would advise you stop reaching out to your people, rather focus your energy on reaching out to God, and get 1 or 2 good people as friend, keep praying for God's mercy, I believe in this prayer a lot, as I also have my past. I believe, if you genuinely do this, miraculously your people will reach out to you on their own accord at one point, and you may even get the chance to have your children back in your life in a way.
Keyword is keep looking unto God, until He has mercy on you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Fastmove: 7:40pm On May 22, 2020
From your story, you actually got what you accused your uncle of. Nevertheless, you will need to prove to ur family, your uncle and authorities of your change.
Be consistent with your new good behaviour.
Join volunteer groups.
Join religious groups.
Be persistent with your pleadings to your uncle.
Come back to Nigeria to beg your family for forgiveness.
Try and look for a way to further your education pursue a career. That way, you'd be happy with yourself.
Cc: Divine89
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by wamide042(m): 7:41pm On May 22, 2020
This OP is a liar...
I watched a movie yesterday with same storyline on Netflix, i will check the title so that you guys can watch it too and correlate it with what the OP is saying..

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by blackslayer: 7:44pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.

animal!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by galadima77(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.

The poster I quoted has summed it up. Seek genuine forgiveness from your God and watch how things play out if your intentions are genuine enough...fasting goes a long way too!
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by brainhgeek(m): 7:45pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

This is deep. Thr first thing I will advice you to do is to forgive yourself first. That is where healing start from. God is not punishing you. You have confessed your sins and accepted Jesus. That is the ultimate.
As for your uncle, he won't easily heal from the emotional scar except God ministers to his heart. Just keep praying to God to help him overcome the grief you have caused him. The curse lasted till you confessed Jesus. Live a good life, if possible, relocate from France, find love again (in the most modest way), and let God take over from there. He only can restore the relationships of the past but don't stop sending them messages of love and how God rescued you from the devil who came to steal, kill and destroy your youth.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by friday2011(m): 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

My children are in the custody of the french authorities, according to them I will never have custody of them till they reach 18 years old because I am an unfit mother. only God grace can help me to have them back. Thank you

Yes, as you have been advised earlier, focus on God, forget about your relatives that u have offended, the bottom line is that you have genuinely asked for forgiveness, if they choose to forgive you, fine, if they don't, fine....

Thank God you are still young, (31) you will definitely see your kids again, be patient and make yourself happy, you have a job, do more to be occupied and I believe you will be fine.

God bless you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 22, 2020
Your village people stood by you till they turned you against your benefactor. Many God protect us from the wiles of the devil in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 174
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.