Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People (91749 Views)

A Lot Of Marriages Now Crashing Within 3 Months / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Divine89: 8:20pm On May 22, 2020
incogni2o:

pls forgive the pastor, remember forgive us our sins as we forgive those who trespass against us, let go of the hurt, it may even be the one delaying others forgiving you, you never know.

Sooner or Later, I promise you that you will have not just one, but all all your children back.

any child will always want to know his or her mum, it's pure human instinct, just prepare to meet them, they'll come one day. only prepare to be the opposite of what the government and their parents have painted you to be in their mind.

but you have to forget about them for now, focus on God, and Let God mold you. I believe you are broken, and broken people make the best vessels with what I have known with the way God works.

me that I am being patched here and there wished I could just be broken to some extent but every life is different.

I will leave you with this bible verse. Phil 1:6

Being confident of this very thing, that he which hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ:

Amen.
Peace.

I have forgiven him already but I prefer praying at home because the humiliation I receive from people in church was too much , they judge me as if they have never sin in the whole life. Praying in my house as helped me a lot because I watched many Christian pastors and movies on YouTube my pray life has increased so much. I am the church not the building , I am living my life with the fear of God , I don’t hurt people anymore , I avoid people that will make me go back to my old lifestyle, I don’t smoke , drink , I don’t have boyfriends like before. I am grateful that God has given me a second chance and I will never go against him. I have faith that one day my children will be back with me which is possible for my 2 youngest but for my other 4 they are adopted it’s up to them to decide if they want me in their life , I prayed to God to give them a soft heart to forgive me and accept me as their mother especially my first daughter whom I hurts and injure when she was only 2 months old I prayed she will forgive me for everything I did to her

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Stillthebest: 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
smiley
Just rejoice and praise God always. Peace has already found you. Make more effort to see your uncle. Or send him a mail. Better still, write a letter, take it to his doorstep, ring his doorbell handover the letter to him. Explain your regrets and tell him how much you love him.

Leave the rest to God. Seek seek peace with men and by DOING that, you have fulfilled that obligation as required by God.

Your life is a work-in-progress by God. You will have your two children.

You can as well relocate back to Africa or to start a new life!

You need to get well with your root so you don't end up being a lonely woman. And such is catastrophic!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by tonididdy(m): 8:22pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go let them know you're a change person so you can get you children back......Child support is not something to joke about you can build/buy a house from the cheque you'll be receiving from their dad's annually
you are very sick in the head. you will trade the years of rot you have caused the children for child support.
so your own na to use your children head build house.
thank God the OP is not in Nigeria where you can bribe your way through everything.
the Op has told you, only when the kids are 18 yrs older cab they decide if they wish to know their parents or not.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Iluvmycontr3: 8:23pm On May 22, 2020
gessica:
Na wa o, hmmm.. what you put your uncle through is just the height of it. I'll advice you forget about your last two kids and also forget about asking for forgiveness from those you've offended. The pain you caused them will only take the grace of God to forgive. Forget the past and everyone in it and start afresh.

,,,,Hahaha. Inside life. "I really think it's Seun that is cooking up some of these fabricated concoctions"

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Jayfab009: 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
Ok
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Ten06(m): 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
God have forgiven you, continue to pray until your family forgive you and every other thing will fall into place
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Divine89: 8:24pm On May 22, 2020
Candoit:
Some indeed have shoes but no legs, some legs but no shoes. Many of us as children were looking for such an opportunity, u had it and blew it!

Well, come back to Nigeria and have a fresh start. When you've made peace with yourself and family here, then you can either visit your kids occasionally or invite them here.
I have been here for 22 years I have no plan to go back to Nigeria the opportunity I have here it’s not the same in Nigeria. , my children my life are here in this country and I can’t go and leave them behind. I have faith that I will have the 2 youngest back

3 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by tonididdy(m): 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
@OP in all of this, where are the children's father?
my advice for you is to continue in the good way you claim to have chosen and pray your children remember you in the future.
for now do your best to become a better person and I promise you, your uncle will forgive you and your parents too will also forgive you.
you say you are changed, let them see and feel that change.
if it means sending gifts to the kids every month with an apology letter and drop it at their mailbox or doorsteps.
don't relent in your new ways.
everything will come around for sure.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 22, 2020
Juliusmalema:
Liars.

Believe the nonsense at your own peril
grin grin

They copy stories from foreign blogs and inject some words to make it look different.

Nairaland cheesy

See as my brothers and sisters are forming saviour and judge at the same time.

Some are already sending pm grin

No dull.moment here at all cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by ayobaye(m): 8:27pm On May 22, 2020
There is no categories of people that Christ cannot save. Though your sin be as scarlet they shall be as white as snow, though they should be red as crimson they shall be as white as wool.
Those are the words of Jesus Christ to us showing us the full assurance of forgiveness. God is expecting everyone to repent. This you have done as your own part. Shunning the church is not the solution, acquaint yourself to a Bible believing church for constant spiritual growth. Prayerfully your children will be back to you. There is nothing too hard for God to do. Only believe and ensure that nothing takes you back into evils that you rejected. God will see you through and make every crooked way straight for you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Prayerfully go to your brother and your entire family members. On the other way, prayerfully send them text messages of forgiveness. God will surely touch their lives. I pray for you that all that are out of place in your life the Lord will bring them to places for you in the name of Jesus Christ.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 22, 2020
It seems like seun pays people to create fake stories these days cool cool

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by BLACKPRIEST: 8:29pm On May 22, 2020
Who's this, for God's sake?

Kay25:

what is advise is a christian way?have you repented genuinely?have you really found jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour?if not there is nothing any advise can do to you.break yourself before your maker let God himself remould your life break your pride and ego and seek for the real liberty from God.after doing this seek God's help to help you break the curse you had gotten from the lies you made and from making another man to cry.commit the heart of that your uncle into God's hand and see what the Lord can do about it.even the children that are of different fathers God can make good of their lives.I have seen a woman of such today she has upto 10 children from different fathers but after giving her life to Jesus and serving God genuinely all of her children did well infact They are so blessed.but it takes you being ready for a change and seek God for help

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:30pm On May 22, 2020
eyinjuege:

The children are not safe with her.
She was using drugs while pregnant.
She also fractured her baby's hand .
No sane authority will allow any child within her vicinity.
haha grin U know what u are doing in using the word sane, all the bolts and nuts are in right places.

If it were one so called populous West African country, they will allow more children within her vicinity and even decorate her with national merit award.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by timota(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2020
so sorryt that u can forgive others and u are looking for forgiveness from others, step (1) Forgive that pastor and his wife and go back to the same church,let people know that all the gossip they heard about u are true that u were even worse that that,
(2) Pray that God should both forgive and restore u and not man.
(3) When God restores u your six will all come back to u miraculously, The God that made the son of adulterous parent (Solomon) king of Israel is the one I'm telling u,even your uncle will rushing to hear from u all the time.
(4)Even as u apologizes to people for ur wrong doing, tell God to tell them to forgive and when God commands them to forgive u,they will have no option
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by cmecproblem(m): 8:31pm On May 22, 2020
All you can do now is pray to God that your family will forgive you and call you on the phone. Until then, please focus on your life and leave them alone.[color=#550000][/color]

Life...
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Semaj77(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
MelaninSkinGirl:

I am sending you big hugs, life can be unfair. I hope some true Christian nairalanders can offer you good christian advice.

One thing I will say is that you admitting your wrongs is the IST step to healing. Give your family time, they will come to forgive you one day. Till then work on yourself and try to be the best version of yourself.

Life was never unfair to her , in fact she had it better than most people
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by tfelicityk(m): 8:34pm On May 22, 2020
God had forgive you... Carry on worshipping Him, continue with righteous practices...

God will touch your uncle and his family heart to accept your forgiveness. May God also touch your parents heart to accept your forgiveness.

Never stop to tell God in your prayer to touch your families heart so as to forgive you.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Appeaceomo: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
My sister a lot have been says up there but my little contributions are
1. Forgive that Pastor and reunit with him is also an human. God Grace upon him can still be of help to u to channel ur Uncle.
2. pray to God to brake power or yolk of the curses spell angrily by ur Uncle.
3.I pray to God to change ur Uncle mind to bless u back
May God help u.above all u need to be genius born again
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 22, 2020
Semaj77:

Life was never unfair to her , in fact she had it better than most people

Life has been unfair to her she has 6 kids that she has no access to until they are 18 and that is if they chose to contact her. Her family are no longer in touch with her and she is all alone. Have some sympathy please.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by hhmmcj: 8:39pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

I have a lawyer and he is fighting my case trying everything possible to convince the judge that I am a changed person if I could have a second chance with my 2 youngest , but the court refused they think I am an unfit mother and only allowed me supervise contact with my children once a year which is a big step I am very grateful because before I had no contact with them. I believe with God grace one day I will get custody of my 2 youngest. Thank you

All I'm saying to you and those that try to cheer you up is very simple; its pointless fighting a system that you will never win especially with your type of "rap sheet" even if Jesus is your attorney. Hope and pray that one or couple of your kids forgive and accept you when they are 18+ above because that's your only shot and it's a long shot. You know how the kids in Europe behaves. They only know who was there in their lives and they don't entertain excuses such as yours.

Learn to move on with your life without those kids. Honestly, part of the reasons you're fighting for custody of your young kids is because of CHILD SUPPORT CHECKS you get if you keep them. That's alot of money and you get to earn that cash as a mom. You won't have to do your cleaning job anymore. If that's part of the reason, then it's best you stop because you might not be completely fit to raise those kids and worse fall back to your drug addiction again with all those money in your hands.

Focus on your self and your job and be better person. Engage yourself with helping people especially young girls and the elderly. You can even work in such places and show love to others of you care to give back to society. Those kindness will make you feel better of yourself and find some peace within you.

I hope you find peace but overall, I wish you the best.

Cheers!
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by victorazyvictor(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.

Read Proverb 17:13
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by Deen112: 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
I dont want to believe this story is true. Six children for six different men. What was going through your mind. May God answer all your prayers. Good luck
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by paparazi1(m): 8:43pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:
Hello everybody. I am Nigerian based in France. My English it is not 100% perfect but I will try to make it possible for you to understand me with the help of google french to English translator and my story is also long sorry for that.

When I was 9 years old I joined my uncle, my mum's younger brother in France. He declared me as his daughter. During that time he only had one child, 2 years old. He and the wife were so loving to me. I never lacked anything in their house.

But when I turned 12, I went to secondary school. I met some bad friends there. This is where the problem started.I became a very difficult child. I will go to school come home late. My uncle will beat and beat me but I never listened. I smoked my first cigarette at 12 and had my first sex at 13 and I started running away from home to stay with boyfriends. Sometimes I can go for a week and when uncle reporta me missing, the police will be looking for me, then they will bring me back home.

Then at 14 I went to school and lied to my teacher that my uncle was abusing me. I told them he was beating me with belts, electric wire, they don’t give me foods and I really said a lot of bad things about them doing to me to make my teacher believe my story so they could take me away from them because I wanted freedom and my teacher believed me and reported to the police and child protection, they are people who take away abused children from their parents. They took custody of me and my uncle three children, the youngest was 6 months old to their care and they gave us to this white lady to care for us and my uncle and wife were arrested for child abuse and the police were doing some investigation.

After spending 1yr 9 months in care of the white lady I dropped out school. They found out that I was a difficult child that I lied to get freedom so they have decided to give my uncle his children back to him while I stayed in care of white people but my uncle had sworn because I made him lost his children for 1yr 9 months that I will never found happiness in my life and I will never enjoy the fruit of my labour which it is true as I am typing this.

I have given birth to 6 children by 6 men and none of the children is living with me. The first one was taken away from me at 2 months old because I beat her up and fractured her hands and I also tested positive for heroinn (drugs), so that did not stop me from giving birth second child was removed from my care 4 hours after birth she also tested positive for heroin the same way my other children were removed at birth too so I carry on with my lifestyles. I did not care about my children at that time all I care about was sex, alcohol and drugs this is what I wanted and I have been to prison several times for selling drugs and fraudsters. The longest I have spent in prison was 2 years then after i left prison, I met with this sister who introduced me to this church she attended so I went along with her, the pastor told me to confess my sin to him and promised it will be a secret between I, him and God which I did repented and accepted Jesus as my saviour. To be honest, my life did changed a lot, I fell the peace in my heart , enjoyed going to church every Sunday but this pastor went tell his wife my life story and the wife told everyone in church my life story and started using it against me so it made me so angry that I left the church in November 2017 without looking back. I have decided not to attend any church again. I have stopped alcohol, taking drugs and sleeping with men I no longer do it. I prayed at home, read my bible and behaving good and it's almost 2 years I havnt slept with a man and i went to look for my uncle asking him for forgiveness but he has refused and I send him many text messages begging him to forgive and I still no heard anything from him or the wife even their children I have tried to ask them forgiveness they have blocked me and they all want nothing to do with me even my own parents and siblings in Africa they have rejected me, none of them want to talk to me, my parents said i am dead to them, it is so painful I cry everyday in my prayers, as for my children 4 of them are adopted with new family. I can't see them again maybe until they are 18 years old If they want to know me if they don't want I will have no choice to accept it and my 2 youngest children i am only allowed to see them once a year in a children play centre with someone supervise because they don't let me to be alone with them and soon I will stop visiting them because they are planning to adopt them to a new family too that will mean I will have nobody on this earth.

I regret my mistake so bad I wish I could change it but it will no be impossible. I can't have more children because they will be removed from me like the others and I am only 31years old. I don't know if my repentance was genius because my family has refused to forgive me and my question goes like this if they never forgive me will I ever found happiness again or I will just have to accept it until I died?

Please, advise me in a Christian way maybe if there's more I can do and also prayed for me so my family will be able to forgive me and also pray for my two children that nobody will adopt them so I can get custody of them and i promised to be a good mother to them, please I am begging you in the name of God.
Babe if you are sure you"ve repented, then continue genuinely. Get yourself into a Bible
believing church preferably true penticostal , join a department and carry the things of God like no other. There is nothing God cannot do, He will change your story and restore you to capacity. Your pastor will assist you in making peace with those you have offended. But make sure you did not go back to sin. 2 corinth 5: 17. Ensure you meditate on the word daily and claim the promises of the Bible AND thank me
latter.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by klarry79: 8:44pm On May 22, 2020
My take is that you focus on getting your life back on track. At this time I feel you should let off on the children for now and take periodic visits if you are allowed to.
You children are being raised to be very independent and do not carry the african 'this is my mother' sentiment. You are just another woman to them.

It is important you focus on yourself for now. Get a job (if you doubt have one) and get your life back on track. Try live the next two to three years without worrying about your past and its attachments.

Do not reach out to your uncle and other members of your family, the more you do the more you hurt them.

You need to move on and heal because you are also hurting. Give yourself and everyone around you space.

'Try move to a new city, make new friends'. Start afresh and don't dwell on the past. After a while life has a way of reconnecting torn apart families.

When the reunion comes you certainly want to present as a matured, responsible and established lady.

Best of luck
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by fynex(m): 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Divine89:

I will advice that you keep praying and trusting God to soften their hearts so they can forgive you...everything is possible with God. Its a good thing that you've repented and decided to be a better person...God sees and knows the heart of everyone and He's the only one that can turn things around for you and bring your uncle ,family and kids back to you.

I will also advice that you see this movie... "OVERCOMER" its going to uplift your faith and trust in God..you story is just like that of one of the main characters and I pray you find your peace and trust in God after seeing that movie.

God bless you...and you will fulfill your purpose...also pray that God directs you to a bible believing church that will help you grow ...please don't give up.
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by squad03: 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
This is deep but i think those men played you for having kids for them try to get custody of the kids so you can start earning from child support.

No be Naija o
With the heroin in the newborn's blood,she is the one who played herself.That's the price she gets to pay for her desperately sought immature freedom.
Na divine intervention go do am.

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by CallMeDrino: 8:45pm On May 22, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Go let them know you're a change person so you can get you children back......Child support is not something to joke about you can build/buy a house from the cheque you'll be receiving from their dad's annually

Are you stupid or you're just being yourself?

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by frog12: 8:46pm On May 22, 2020
you are being quite arrogant here. but you are not answering our question, why did you decide to give birth to 6 children under abuse conditions? I mean you move from one man to another. what are those men doing now? did they ever try to assist you?

Divine89:

I have forgiven him already but I prefer praying at home because the humiliation I receive from people in church was too much , they judge me as if they have never sin in the whole life. Praying in my house as helped me a lot because I watched many Christian pastors and movies on YouTube my pray life has increased so much. I am the church not the building , I am living my life with the fear of God , I don’t hurt people anymore , I avoid people that will make me go back to my old lifestyle, I don’t smoke , drink , I don’t have boyfriends like before. I am grateful that God has given me a second chance and I will never go against him. I have faith that one day my children will be back with me which is possible for my 2 youngest but for my other 4 they are adopted it’s up to them to decide if they want me in their life , I prayed to God to give them a soft heart to forgive me and accept me as their mother especially my first daughter whom I hurts and injure when she was only 2 months old I prayed she will forgive me for everything I did to her
Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by dazzlingd(m): 8:47pm On May 22, 2020
Animal on the loose,

All these nairaland sympathisers dont know shit....
Shes after child support money.
But u ain't getting anything, go back to your hoeing frustrated life...born again my ass

1 Like

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by mysweetsunshine: 8:48pm On May 22, 2020

2 Likes

Re: I Cause Pain To A Lot Of People by AlwaysMotun: 8:49pm On May 22, 2020
From now on, add this to your prayer requests

Lord, use your 7th hand to change my life for the best, forgive me with your mercy and accept me with your merxy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / How My Brother Learnt His Lesson In A Hard Way After Marrying A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.