Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake (77719 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) / Benue Girl, Adoo Eugenia Ter Surprises Her Mother With A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ryan03(f): 4:37pm On May 23, 2020
Enwhen:

Why are you so pained?

Is SNIPER close to you there?
I am pained because i have to share earth with your kind. But nothing can be done about it, bastard will always pop cool just have to trash your stupidity whenever it surface
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by ume1000: 4:40pm On May 23, 2020
koyyes:
Lovely.

Meanwhile, some negroes are crying, barking and clamouring for their African women to feed and clothe them while they offer nothing but their decayed $perm.

Let them come and learn from this responsible, successful and happily married man. Or they remain with their red pill offered to them by some divorced f@ggots.

grin
and what has the woman got to offer the men other than sex

Just curious really wants to know
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by apexx2172: 4:41pm On May 23, 2020
[color=#] 2792640[/color]
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 23, 2020
Lovely.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Vulcan24(m): 4:43pm On May 23, 2020
good for them..... we are still hustling to cater for the family daily needs.

that's our greatest gift for now, praying God bless the hustle
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by deltateam: 4:44pm On May 23, 2020
Fucsheetup:

I am running mental. Somebody said I escaped from yaba.

I think I am a lunatic too.

I warned you to get help! Now enter market.

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Drigby2: 4:45pm On May 23, 2020
Farki:

Women will not like it because they are used to trading their puna for dollar bills. If men stop spending money on women for just existing they might have to get actual jobs. grin
Na so we see am o. she has been ranting all morning grin
She speaks like she's deeply hurt.

Koyyes, talk to me.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ibfpleasant(m): 4:48pm On May 23, 2020
Dpharisee:
Why is she wearing that Ogbanje ring on her leg angry
it’s their identity. I just pity some guys in relationship and some that are married already.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by apexx5460: 4:51pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Drigby2: 4:53pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
After if i say i like money they'll come for my head nairaland guys hope una dey see una mate angry
Loool. But not every work dey legit o grin
Even if you wan do this, una still have to dey careful sef.

Ritualist and destiny-stealing Pant boys don plenty now o grin

Remember that news wey make Fp that time.

A girl with those 2 guys wey dem kill and bury for Port Harcourt. The guy they killed was a Yahoo boy in a deal gone wrong. She was dating the boy but she didn't know he was a Yahoo boy.
I sure say baba don use her destiny sha grin
Na so the killers abduct all of them, including his friend, go slaughter for somewhere.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 23, 2020
such a lovely husband and not this yeye generation type

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by tightpussy156: 4:54pm On May 23, 2020
Na so when there is money.u see women flaunting around u like honey bee.once the money finish women go.wen woman say i love u honey.meh check ur pocket the pocket fat big time na make the woman they follow u like bee.have been themsel so who quote me hug transformer
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Wayne4uall(m): 4:55pm On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
and when the money dries up, he is no longer deemed usefull grin

If u are in his shoes or he is your brother you won't pray for his money to drain... Be happy for rich people so that u can also b rich

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Roozzaay(m): 4:58pm On May 23, 2020
Naija246:
and when the money dries up, he is no longer deemed usefull grin
Ma nigga

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Badonasty(m): 4:59pm On May 23, 2020
Ryan03:
is that how your father's workers were sleeping with your mum? Your father if still alive have to do a DNA test on you and siblings if any

Lol...I should be asking you this cos the way you carry this my comment for head it means your mother and all the female members of your nuclear and extended family are whores
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by apexx954: 4:59pm On May 23, 2020
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Zyzxx10: 4:59pm On May 23, 2020
Westernlove:
See leeches salivating and jumping around on this thread. Small time now, I will be busy counting my millions and fully enjoying myself when News will pop-up that this particular SIMP In the picture Is dead lol......TYPICAL SIMPS would go any length to satisfy pvssy. Even If It's to Cut him mama neck to do blood money. Wetin eyes never see, Nothing moves me anymore,.....Fooooools. Next Please.......

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Ugwueme1(m): 5:02pm On May 23, 2020
Lovely husband let them enjoy their lives, please help a brother in need thanks
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Neville660: 5:04pm On May 23, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Here is the moment a Nigerian man made her wife shared tears of joy during her birthday .

The man surprised his wife on her birthday by showering her with too much gift.

In the video, there were plenty of cakes, drinks, as the wife was about to cut the cake, she was asked to draw, as she was drawing something that looks like money came out.

It did not stop there, they gave her knife to open the cake to her greatest surprise it was IPhone 11 pro inside and the woman burst into tears crying and hugged her husband.

May God Give Me So Much Money To Surprise My Future Wife Like This, so I pray Amen.�

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP74aornKR0

Please, post more of this. This is the best thing I've seen in a while.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by rosy02(f): 5:10pm On May 23, 2020
Fantastic.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 5:12pm On May 23, 2020
Millenniumlady:
After if i say i like money they'll come for my head nairaland guys hope una dey see una mate angry
they are coming for you,you know most hustling and struggling men are highly aggressive.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by victorian(f): 5:16pm On May 23, 2020
God will keep blessing the husband. He will forever be successful and rich to be the head and not the tail. God will always make that home happy and prosperous in Jesus name amen

That's how real men treat their wives and their women. Can't y'all see how grand their home looks?

Such man will never come and online and be cursing women. That's a blessed man who will never fall in his lifetime.

Nairalander men learn o! That's a great man who knows the value of his woman.

Thank God for my own man and all the men who pamper their women with monies and gifts.

God keep blessing my Boo for being a real man. He's blessed as well in Jesus name Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Enwhen(m): 5:20pm On May 23, 2020
Ryan03:
I am pained because i have to share earth with your kind. But nothing can be done about it, bastard will always pop cool just have to trash your stupidity whenever it surface

Just imagine

I share my opinion base on real life situations I have seen , infact many...and u pained , raining insults on yourself on for being childish...If you like cry river , it will not stop majority of women from doing what I have said.

Pls if u have not smoke Igbo(weed) and u behave like this , please see ur doctor ASAP... Plss, u may be sick...high fever
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 5:21pm On May 23, 2020
Ilefoaye:
love is sweeter when money enter
Meaning: Money is sweeter than love? grin
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Twoclans(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
Who else heard the elderly woman screaming ONWA cheesy cheesy

Shaking my head.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by madjune(m): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
See madam teeth.

Tomorrow, she will forget all these in a fit of anger.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Fucsheetup(f): 5:22pm On May 23, 2020
deltateam:

I warned you to get help! Now enter market.
Lame twice, didn’t think it possible.
Re: Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 23, 2020
ume1000:
and what has the woman got to offer the men other than sex

Just curious really wants to know

The only thing a female with sense needs from males are money and kids. That's all.

It is a taboo for a woman to offer any thing if a negroe has nothing but $perm to offer.

Below is how every responsible person will look at you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / 1 Year After Marriage, I Am Already Tired / Hahha.. This Is How You Explain Sex To Nigerian Children. PICTURES

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.