Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. (12533 Views)

Sex: This Is What Men Think About Mostly!!! / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) / Types Of Vaginas - Which One Do You Have (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Mywd: 3:53pm On May 23, 2020
specnims:
Na better point be that oo. What if man no dey around

Shey all those ones nain person wan call wife material now undecided

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Airoflaw(m): 5:31pm On May 23, 2020
Georgekyrian:

I disagree with you, a gf craving for her own man's dick
and when they breakup she will start shouting" The guy used her and dump her meanwhile reverse is d case grin. Women are complicated!!!

2 Likes

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by Gaggii: 6:08pm On May 23, 2020
engrchykae:
if my girlfriend visit and we don't have sex,she will be angry
Last week I was fasting she told me she is missing me and is feeling Hot,I told her am praying,she said it's no need coming since we are not going to have sex.
Now she will come on Sunday because I have finished my fasting,but I will surprise her,I will want full discussion on Sunday,she will get annoyed and go home when it starts getting late

She is my dream girl..pls gimme her number

1 Like

Re: The 8 Different Types Of Vaginas And What Men Think Of Each. by specnims(m): 6:45pm On May 23, 2020
This one want Knack. Twale cheesy
Gaggii:

She is my dream girl..pls gimme her number

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Curvy Ghanaian Police Breaking The Internet / Val: Any Lady Not Satisfied With Flowers & Chocolates Not A Wife Material - Joro / 99% Of Girls Will Chase You If Do This. [Males Only]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.