Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? (16281 Views)

IPOB To Kumuyi: Don't Hold Crusade In Aba, South-East, Pray In Your Lagos Church / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by MPESA(m): 9:49am On May 24, 2020
phransix2:
I don't know how to and and trying to fake it makes me look stupid...

As in very stupid gan.... Why will you be teaching me how to speaks in tongues whereby it happens naturally without you having control over it ......
Gone are the days when you only specak in tongues when holy speak descends on you but now they are now teaching as a lessons in our churches today.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by vision2050: 9:50am On May 24, 2020
ForeThinker:

Eid Mubarrak to all Muslim countries at war and to all the Muslims who didn't get to live to see this one

❤️❤️♥️
you can do this in a Muslim thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Youngzedd(m): 9:50am On May 24, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol. Speaking in tongues is farcical and only worthy of mockery. Especially the ones that Christians practice these days. It's nothing more than gibberish and some patois that you guys use to psych up yourselves and feel you have a communication with some higher power. News flash, you don't!!!

It is telling that none of the tongues spoken these days can be recognised as any form of language by people. The only anecdotal evidence for speaking in tongues makes it known that they actually spoke the languages of the foreign people around them and could be understood. But you guys these days utter rubbish which doesn't even help anyone, not even yourselves.

Every language has the same pattern. You can do a statistical sampling of the words to get their usage frequency and all human languages have the same pattern. Some words are used more frequently than others. Especially articles. Heck, even dolphins' communication patterns almost matches that of humans and that's why it's been theorised that they have language. But you charlatans speaking in tongues, same thing can be said for you. Your word usage is all over the place and usually you are just repeating the same nonsense over and over. No one can understand you. Not even yourselves.

Lastly, what's the use of your speaking in tongues? You have been speaking in tongues yet your life is not better than the average person that doesn't speak in tongues. You have no special knowledge, special insights or special abilities. You are as ordinary as the rest of us and the only thing that seems exceptional about you is your ability to delude yourself. You remind of those Christ Embassy girls in school that will meet you on the road and ask you to start speaking in tongues immediately. Then in the evening they are off to some guy's house to have the sex of their lives.

It's so unfortunate that we have many mad people in the church today.

God help us from the angel of darkness parading as the angel of light.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by ForeThinker: 9:50am On May 24, 2020
vision2050:

you can do this in a Muslim thread.

There's love in unity ...

Practice what you preach ...

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Emax911: 9:51am On May 24, 2020
olaadesino:
Speaking in tongues is nothing but deception. Did Jesus Christ speak in tongues and did he teaches?

its obvious u don't Know the Bible because before Jesus left earth he had said he will give us that power( his disciples), he said he has to leave for the holy spirit to come...if u can't comprehend or understand the Bible, ASK and if not

SHUT UP

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by grandstar(m): 9:51am On May 24, 2020
Bojack:
Rbabababebeaokolalalakakakasomededa

Me sef sabi am

The Economist magazine said they "are blabbing nonsense". grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by MERCHANDISER: 9:52am On May 24, 2020
whytediamond:
Please is "Indaboski Bahose" a form of speaking in tongue or just name for a certain man of God.
Did You Call Odumeje a Fake Pastor ? You need to read
this !
I see some Christians posting all sorts of bad contents
regarding
Odumeje. This is wrong on every sides, because i have
come to
understand that pastors are not perfect like we make
them
to
be.
I had previously chosen to just ignore but let me state
that
Odumeje's crime is his inability to not speak English and
his
love
for casual outfits.
Odumeje has not done half of what your favourite pastors
have
done, i hope you are cognozant of this fact, because i
grew
up in
the church.
While your pastor is buying private Jets, building world
standard
edifices and schools that your children cant afford to
attend,
Odumeje was giving Money to fire victims, food to the
poor
and
building roads.
While your pastor was allegedly looking for another
female
victim to exploit sexually, Odumeje was showing his wife
love
and being a father to his beautiful children.
Were we not here when Pastor Adeboye asked people to
donate
1billion each? Were we not here when your GO in Abuja
asked
his members to Jump into the cleansing Pool for 50k?
Are
you
not aware that your pastors sell mantle and olive oil?
While your Pastors move around with Armed men,
Odumeje is in
the street mixing with street boys and girls, maybe thats
why you
call him a fake prophet.
People that couldnt critisize the COZA pastor are insulting
Odumeje and thats laughable.
Some of your pastors have been banned from entering
some
countries because of fraud, are you aware ?
Odumeje dances "in a worldly fashion" but your suit
wearing and
English speaking pastor wines and dines with corrupt
politicians.
I can go on and on but let me not open fowl nyash.
Things that
will make u a man of God
1: Your relationship with God
2. Your way of life
3: And ur spiritual background. Pls deduct that mindset
that
reading ur bible, speaking good English we make u a man
of
God

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by francisisking: 9:53am On May 24, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol. Speaking in tongues is farcical and only worthy of mockery. Especially the ones that Christians practice these days. It's nothing more than gibberish and some patois that you guys use to psych up yourselves and feel you have a communication with some higher power. News flash, you don't!!!

It is telling that none of the tongues spoken these days can be recognised as any form of language by people. The only anecdotal evidence for speaking in tongues makes it known that they actually spoke the languages of the foreign people around them and could be understood. But you guys these days utter rubbish which doesn't even help anyone, not even yourselves.

Every language has the same pattern. You can do a statistical sampling of the words to get their usage frequency and all human languages have the same pattern. Some words are used more frequently than others. Especially articles. Heck, even dolphins' communication patterns almost matches that of humans and that's why it's been theorised that they have language. But you charlatans speaking in tongues, same thing can't be said for you. Your word usage is all over the place and usually you are just repeating the same nonsense over and over. No one can understand you. Not even yourselves.

Lastly, what's the use of your speaking in tongues? You have been speaking in tongues yet your life is not better than the average person that doesn't speak in tongues. You have no special knowledge, no special insights nor special abilities. You are as ordinary as the rest of us and the only thing that seems exceptional about you is your unmatched ability to delude yourself. You remind of those Christ Embassy girls in school that will meet you on the road and ask you to start speaking in tongues immediately. Then in the evening they are off to some guy's house to have the sex of their lives.
you too funny Sha.
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by MPESA(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2020
Emax911:

its obvious u don't Know the Bible because before Jesus left earth he had said he will give us that power( his disciples), he said he has to leave for the holy spirit to come...if u can't comprehend or understand the Bible, ASK and if not

SHUT UP

Sir I believed you still got it wrong,..... How can you justify the teaching of speaking in tongues in churches today as a lessons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Offpoint: 9:55am On May 24, 2020
The pentecostal tongue speaking, which is speaking languages of other tribes is the only acceptable language...

Whatever anyone is speaking today is not a tongue.

There's no point speaking language neither you or your congregation knows the meaning... How the hell then did you know your talking to God when you have no idea what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Gbengazzee(m): 9:55am On May 24, 2020
Why Do We need to speak/pray in Tongues?. It is caption like this that makes it look as if it is a must to pray in tongues hence the need to fake language that you don't even understand in the name of praying, making a mokery of Christianity.

You do not need to pray in Tongues. Pray in the language you understand with the name Jesus Christ. The name "Jesus Christ" gives power and authority to prayers.
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by vision2050: 9:56am On May 24, 2020
ForeThinker:

There's love in unity ...

Practice what you preach ...

I don't have problem with you. You can go and swear on their thread and post your comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by francisisking: 9:56am On May 24, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
Death is inevitable,everybody will die.Thats one of the biological features of Animals(human inclusive).
I just want to make sure u don't belong to the sch of thought that believe,when someone perpertrate or does evil,when he dies,he will perish in Hell fire for eternity or when someone is good,righteous,auspicious and honest,when he dies,he will goto heaven?

I'm a free thinker,i don't believe in all these things.The exaggerated, over-boring and highly contradicting
stories from the religious books make religion looks like shiit

China,india,Korea,Japan etc don't believe in all these stuff and they are progressing rapidly. Tell me one thing Africa has benefitted from foreign religion?
keep deceiving yourself.... The fact that you don't believe does not mean that he doesn't exist.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by MPESA(m): 9:58am On May 24, 2020
point5:
Do we need to speak it or it happens when you receive Holy Ghost..anyways pastors of today don’t wait to receive it again b4 they start speaking rubbish...mmmtwchh

God bless you for this because it baffles me as it's now a lessons taught in churches today
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Myer(m): 9:59am On May 24, 2020
post=89901087:

God is a Spirit.
When you pray in tongues, your spirit is in direct contact with God, who is a Spirit.
When you speak in tongues, you are talking to Him by divine, supernatural means.

I love to hear this. Cos truly this is what the scripture says.

But how come you're in direct contact with God yet you have no idea what his plans are.

If you don't mind sharing with us what God has told you concerning this Covid-19 pandemic?
Is it from God or the devil?
Is it a punishment or a blessing in disguise?

Pretty please, we just want a little excerpt of your intimate chats with God.
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by ForeThinker: 9:59am On May 24, 2020
vision2050:

I don't have problem with you. You can go and swear on their thread and post your comments.

U c negativity in everything

R u such a bitter someone ?
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by sunkieisland(m): 10:01am On May 24, 2020
I was expecting to read an exposé that clearly distinguishes speaking in tongues and praying in tongues.

But I think the simplest explanation is Speaking in tongues requires interpretation for the church to blessed; which implies that Speaking in tongues plus interpretation equals PROPHECY.

Praying in tongues on the other is personal matter with the Holy ghost. That is why the Bible says "when I pray in other tongues, my spirit prays but my comprehension is useless"

So don't criticize people that pray in tongues that what they are speaking is incomprehensible. The Bible clearly talks about the tongues of men and of angels. So if the person praying in the tongues doesn't have understanding, wetin be your own?

It's his or her business with the Holy Spirit. I've read several testimonies about the benefits of praying in tongues.

#TeamKabasch

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Humanoid01(m): 10:04am On May 24, 2020
MPESA:

As in very stupid gan.... Why will you be teaching me how to speaks in tongues whereby it happens naturally without you having control over it ......
Gone are the days when you only specak in tongues when holy speak descends on you but now they are now teaching as a lessons in our churches today.
Some time back in school, someone actually prayed for me, and was trying to "invoke" the gift of tongues into me. Like she was praying and "speaking in tongues" so that I could start speaking in tongues that moment. Aunty pray tire and was expecting that I would start faking it. Honestly, I tried to fake it, but I just couldn't. Why would I stay and start saying nonsense for no reason?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Evercurious(f): 10:04am On May 24, 2020
Offpoint:
The pentecostal tongue speaking, which is speaking languages of other tribes is the only acceptable language...

Whatever anyone is speaking today is not a tongue.

There's no point speaking language neither you or your congregation knows the meaning... How the hell then did you know your talking to God when you have no idea what you're saying?

Get to the next level - INTERPRETATION OF TONGUES. Okay?
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Sammysparkcutie: 10:04am On May 24, 2020
point5:
Do we need to speak it or it happens when you receive Holy Ghost..anyways pastors of today don’t wait to receive it again b4 they start speaking rubbish...mmmtwchh

They are not speaking rubbish, it is an in filling of the Holy Ghost. It happens always. You do not need a feeling or a supernatural touch to speak in tongues. The Holy spirit gives you utterance once you open your mouth by faith to pray. If you are born again, you have received the Holy spirit, just open your mouth by faith and the Holy Ghost will give you utterance.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Evercurious(f): 10:06am On May 24, 2020
Humanoid01:

Some time back in school, someone actually prayed for me, and was trying to "invoke" the gift of tongues into me. Like she was praying and "speaking in tongues" so that I could start speaking in tongues that moment. Aunty pray tire and was expecting that I would start faking it. Honestly, I tried to fake it, but I just couldn't. Why would I stay and start saying nonsense for no reason?

Obviously you NEVER DESIRED it. So you never got filled..
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Nelx(m): 10:07am On May 24, 2020
Youngzedd:

1 Corinthians 14:27-28
27 If anyone speaks in a tongue, two—or at the most three—should speak, one at a time, and someone must interpret. 28 If there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep quiet in the church and speak to himself and to God.

Acts 2:6-11
6 When they heard this sound, a crowd came together in bewilderment, because each one heard their own language being spoken. 7 Utterly amazed, they asked: “Aren’t all these who are speaking Galileans? 8 Then how is it that each of us hears them in our native language? 9 Parthians, Medes and Elamites; residents of Mesopotamia, Judea and Cappadocia, Pontus and Asia,[b] 10 Phrygia and Pamphylia, Egypt and the parts of Libya near Cyrene; visitors from Rome 11 (both Jews and converts to Judaism); Cretans and Arabs—we hear them declaring the wonders of God in our own tongues!”

Tongues of angels >> http://www.bible-speaking-in-tongues.com/tongues-of-angels.html

Speaking in tongues is a language of humans, just like Igbo, Chinese, French, Spanish, Yoruba etc, anything other than that is a sign of madness and such person requires medical attention.

This comment is apt.
I believe that speaking in tongues is biblical and from God but as usual, the church of today has corruptted it.
This days, men of God behave as if God does not hear English again. Immediately prayer starts, you'll start, next thing you'll hear is pray in the holy spirit, then the rabbababashobobo mazamaza lekuleukumarama will start.
And it's funny cos everybody is gifted with the gift of tongues but no body can interpret. Like I thought interpretation of tongues is also a gift of the spirit.
Why is it only tongues that every dick and Harry is gifted with, few people have the gift of healing, they cannot discern spirits, no gift of wisdom or understand, abi is it prophesy?
The most annoying is if you are praying in English your thing, they'll come and lay hands on you and start commanding you to speak in tongues. I went to believers loveworld fellowship one day and they told the usual first timers to wait behind. Only for the sister's to start laying hands on all of us telling us to speak in tongues. What nonsense, what if they was a Muslim who was invited by his friend.
Again, I thought the holy spirit doesn't dwell in a sinful person. 90% of these guys speaking in tongues are liars, fornicators, cheater. We know them, we see them.
Finally, that tongues thing is mostly faked by people. I know cos under pressure I have faked speaking it and it's annoying to remember. Also, if you listen to them, you'll know that a particular tongue is been spoken continuously by a particular person all their life.
E.g sister Gloria is always saying yayayayayabezerere suzaya while brother Joseph is always saying rabarobosenterebe.
Fake fake and fake
Please let's be guided and stop making the name of God a thing of mockery.

8 Likes

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by ArticleBeast: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
post=89901087:
The Bible says, “He that speaks in an unknown tongue edifies himself . . .” (1 Cor. 14:4).

Apostle Paul also stated in First Corinthians 14:14, “For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but my understanding is unfruitful.”

God is a Spirit.
When you pray in tongues, your spirit is in direct contact with God, who is a Spirit.
When you speak in tongues, you are talking to Him by divine, supernatural means.

Speaking with tongues keeps us continually aware of the Holy Spirit’s indwelling Presence.
And if you are conscious of the indwelling Presence of the Holy Spirit every day, it is bound to affect the way you think and live.

Meanwhile,  
From all of us @[[b][/b] : Eid Mubarak to all our Muslim Friends

You are always welcome brotherly.
BBQ will be ready for all of you after this pandemic time bro.
Enjoy your day with love.
One Love.
This is the most sensible thing I have seen you post. You are always a wise man when you are not discussing politics
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by OlawaleBammie: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
whytediamond:
Please is "Indaboski Bahose" a form of speaking in tongue or just name for a certain man of God.

Pls i care to know...

Indaboski this indaboski that, what is d meaning sef
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by VenumX: 10:08am On May 24, 2020
You don't even know the meaning of speaking in tongues.

These are the people that give Christianity a bad name.

Clowns.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Myer(m): 10:08am On May 24, 2020
Missyajoke:
I hope we're blessed with this short message of mine as we understand how Speaking/Praying in tongues helps in building our spiritual life.

Why do we need to speak/ pray in tongues.

The full baptism of the Holy Spirit is always evidenced by speaking in tongues. In Act 2 " 1-4
"And when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind and it gilled all the house where they were sitting.

And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire and it sat upon each of them, and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance." What does " As the Spiri gave them utterance means" it means where he lives in the innermost part of your being- in your spir- from there rivers of living waters will flow.

Out of your spirit you'll begin to hear the voice of the Spirit giving you utterances. You'll hear it on the inside. But you have to open your mouth and speak it out. When you receive the baptism of the Holy spirit there is no need for dramatic emotion or jerking or falling down.

Some people, when they begin to speak on tongues they do not have fluency, or a large spiritual vocabulary. They are like little children when they're first learning his to speak, talking in broken words as they're learning. The constant infilling of the Spirit keeps you full of the mighty power of the Holy Spirit. Its a continual experience.

By speaking In tongues regularly, you fine - tune your spirit's awareness of the Holy Spirits indwelling presence.

Reasons for praying/ Speaking in Tongues

1. It edifies you or builds you up spiritually. Look at what Paul wrote to the Corinthians. He that speaketh in an unknown tongue edifies himself (1 Cor. 14:4)
2. Speaking in Tongues reminds us of the Holy Spirits residence wcorrectly ( John 14:16-17)
3. Praying in tongues helps us pray correctly (Rom.8:26-27)
4. Praying in tongues stimulates our faith. (Jude 20)
5. Praying in tongues helps to keep us from foul talk.
6. Praying in tongues bring spiritual refreshing.(John 7:38-39)
7. Speaking in tongues helps to build a sensitivity to the Holy Spirit.(Rom. 8:14-16)
8. Speaking I'm tongues gives us power to be witnesses.(Acts 1: cool

Theory as usual.
Did you dig this out from your foundation manual?

OP, what does the bible say the Holyspirit will make you?
You are to be witnesses of God. Acts 1:8
What does it mean to be a witness?
It means that win souls through your personal experience. Not what your pastor asked you to recycle.

On that note, can you share with us how you received the gift of speaking in tongues?

You claim some don't have spiritual vocabulary, did you pastor also teach you that?
Cos there was no mention of that in the bible.
Like you yourself quoted, it is the Spirit that gives utterance not your pastor teaching you spiritual vocabulary.

Having clarified that, can you witness to us what your personal experience with the Holyspirit is. And if it is not too much to ask, kindly share with us what He has told you concerning Covid-19, cos I'm sure being so intimate with him he couldn't possibly hide a pandemic of this magnitude from his beloved.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by ArticleBeast: 10:09am On May 24, 2020
sageer1706:
Did Jesus and his disciple speak in tongues (just asking for a friend)
Yes his disciples spoke in tongues. I bet you can't remember the last time you read your bible.
Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Offpoint: 10:09am On May 24, 2020
Royalfurnitures:
Cos when we do,we communicate mysteries to God which the devil cannot understand,we also edify our body by so doing

Beautify your homes with our quality and durable furniture collections today
Lol, you believe there's a language the devil doesn't understand? gringrin
How do you guys read your own Bible?

Was the devil not an heavenly citizen before? A close one to God for that matter... God only banished Satan, he didn't take away his language or powers.
in case you don't know, there's just one language in heaven.

Dude, speaking in tongues is simply speaking human tongue of different tribes aside yours.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:10am On May 24, 2020
ArticleBeast:

This is the most sensible thing I have seen you post. You are always a wise man when you are not discussing politics
Ok sir!

We have stopped replying same thing all over again about the reasons for our staunch support for our darling daddy and his Vice..( JUST the 2 politicans in our country you will only see us supporting and vouching for)
Going through our old posts may help.

Have a blessed sunday ahead sir!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Originalsly: 10:11am On May 24, 2020
1Corinthians14:27-28

27. If any man speak in an unknown tongue, let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course: and let one interpret.

28. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church and let him speak to himself , and to God.

The above is very specific.... very clear... no room for misinterpretation. In the church.... the direct opposite of the above is practiced.... but like OP.... we can explain why. Isn't it the Devil who goes against God's instructions?...and explains why?

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Humanoid01(m): 10:11am On May 24, 2020
Evercurious:

Obviously you NEVER DESIRED it. So you never got filled..
I was expecting a comment like this. That is not my understanding of the gift of tongues, I wouldn't desire anything that unscriptural.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Need To Speak/pray In Tongues? by Evercurious(f): 10:15am On May 24, 2020
Nelx:

This comment is apt.
I believe that speaking in tongues is biblical and from God but as usual, the church of today has corruptted it.
This days, men of God behave as if God does not hear English again. Immediately prayer starts, you'll start, next thing you'll hear is pray in the holy spirit, then the rabbababashobobo mazamaza lekuleukumarama will start.
And it's funny cos everybody is gifted with the gift of tongues but no body can interpret. Like I thought interpretation of tongues is also a gift of the spirit.
Why is it only tongues that every dick and Harry is gifted with, few people have the gift of healing, they cannot discern spirits, no gift of wisdom or understand, abi is it prophesy?
The most annoying is if you are praying in English your thing, they'll come and lay hands on you and start commanding you to speak in tongues. I went to believers loveworld fellowship one day and they told the usual first timers to wait behind. Only for the sister's to start laying hands on all of us telling us to speak in tongues. What nonsense, what if they was a Muslim who was invited by his friend.
Again, I thought the holy spirit doesn't dwell in a sinful person. 90% of these guys speaking in tongues are liars, fornicators, cheater. We know them, we see them.
Finally, that tongues thing is mostly faked by people. I know cos under pressure I have faked speaking it and it's annoying to remember. Also, if you listen to them, you'll know that a particular tongue is been spoken continuously by a particular person all their life.
E.g sister Gloria is always saying yayayayayabezerere suzaya while brother Joseph is always saying rabarobosenterebe.
Fake fake and fake
Please let's be guided and stop making the name of God a thing of mockery.

My dear speaking in tongues edifes you..leave them to speak in tongues..as per the other gift of the spirit, some people have and are still receiving them.. Face your own race and desire ALL the gifts of the spirit and you ll receive them all.. IN THE LAST DAYS I SHALL POUR OUT MY SPIRIT ON ALL FLESH..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

God And His Angels. / Six Reasons You Should Accept Jesus As Lord And Saviour / N300K Church Money Turns To Paper In Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.