Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93778 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SocialJustice: 10:08pm On May 24, 2020
osydennyz:
Hmm......His statements are filled with lies... Cynthia Morgan owes you 40million dollars?? How What's your net worth
You invested over a 100 thousand dollars on May D and the dude could not afford a mattress or even have an account?
Where you see dollars, read the story yourself. But same issue, how is she owing him N40m.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by isblog(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

40million naira he said, not dollars

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Slynation(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
tunjilana:
This guy never mentioned dollars...he said 40 million Naira like 3 times, yet u people are saying dollars, is it a deliberate attempt to malign him

He made valid points...talked about shooting 13 videos at a cost of 3 mill per video(very possible)

Talked about taking them to America to shoot videos e.t.c.
Don't mind them... And the mistake is coming from a super mod for that matter, now everybody is focused on that $40m as reference point...
My point self is that why was cynthia morgan quite for so long since she all is not well

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
jaxxy:

He’s a criminal! let him produce the receipt for the $100k he spent on MayD. Anybody can call figures for the fun of it or hype of it. grin
The plane tickets, the hotels, the promotion on tweeter, radio and tv. Shey na ur papa money dem spend?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OgaRico(m): 10:09pm On May 24, 2020
mindtricks:

Reminds me of poor Michael.
Truth.

Oga,despite SONY using Michael,he was never poor except what you mean by poor is not financially incline.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by jeffoe(m): 10:10pm On May 24, 2020
He said 40 million naira not dollars. Misleading headline

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 10:10pm On May 24, 2020
Myer:

Igbo crooks. Do business with them at your own peril.

The igbo culture itself celebrates a life of greed and crime.
Name that Igbo culture that celebrates a life of greed and crime. Look around you: are all these greedy and corrupt politicians mismanaging Nigerian resources Igbos? Are all these corrupt and greedy past Nigerian rulers Igbos? Why were they greedy and corrupt too, since it's only Igbo culture that celebrates a life of greed and crime? Among all the past heads of government/ heads of state, only Aguiyi Ironsi was Igbo. Your tribesmen are saints! Where do you hail from?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by isblog(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
osydennyz:
Hmm......His statements are filled with lies... Cynthia Morgan owes you 40million dollars?? How What's your net worth
You invested over a 100 thousand dollars on May D and the dude could not afford a mattress or even have an account?

Please read it again, he said 40million naira not dollars

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Zubbykan007(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
is it 40million dollars you saw or 40million naira

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

So you don't even have money to buy data?

You wan cause trouble ohh

Trouble maker
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ykc2(m): 10:11pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

before you hate some make sure you read what the person say very well,where did you see 40 million dollars? If you bring davido wizkid psquare flavour olamide join together you no see 40 million dollars,

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Slic1: 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
Watch the video he said 40million naira lala changed it to dollar why?

Davash222:

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 10:12pm On May 24, 2020
Nojoy4toutans:
Stop rushing to do first to comment next time
Lol...who are you again undecided please just gerrout grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by lastchild: 10:14pm On May 24, 2020
Jude wanted to take Cynthia Morgan to bed and she refused, that's my own judgment
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingthreat(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
mannyiyke:
It's 40 million Naira, not 40 million dollars.

That's also a lie
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by James4bright(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
Slynation:

Me i don't know shaah, but jude promised to present more evidence of his innocence... But let's reason this thing logically, this was something that transpired btw them since 2017... And Cynthia Morgan haven't said anything regarding the issue since she felt cheated, so why is she saying it now?? Perhaps she thought she can make it on her own, and that babe self got koiskois on her head as well...

I get your point but Jude is a terrible person regardless.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
festacman:
Now, we have the three sides to the story.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, over to you.

Cynthia Morgan is proud and a little crazy in the head.

Jude Okoye sounded like a typical capitalist on whom you will never legally pin down an allegation successfully.

MayD is an opportunistic fat head.

Peter Okoye wants hunger to kill his brother Jude for some personal reasons.

You said over to us but you don make pronouncement already nah
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Go Bleep your useless pop!
Bring your pop too since you have no regards for him. I'll f.uck you both raw without lub till your rectums are ruptured idiot grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Isuku01(m): 10:15pm On May 24, 2020
Listen nigggaarr to what he said, except if you have no enough data.

He said 40million naira and not dollars as alleged on the headline.

Meanwhile, I am an Edo; Cynthia Morgan likewise. Jude is Igbo.

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by AmDayo: 10:18pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!

Not like me. You can help my life sir.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ilumute(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2020
All of you must reconcile between youself before you go down to meet ur creator.

Become digital accountant, by learning

Sage 50 Accounting 20k

QuickBooks Accounting 20k

Tally ERP9 20k

Sage Evolution (Sage 100/200 ERP) 60k

You can also call for consultant training and become consultant in this field
Please check my signature
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Isuku01(m): 10:19pm On May 24, 2020
He said 40m naira and not dollar.
Try and subscribe and listen. Don't rely on headline, because most of the time they misleading.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Myer(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2020
mannyiyke:
Name that Igbo culture that celebrates a life of greed and crime. Look around you: are all these greedy and corrupt politicians mismanaging Nigerian resources Igbos? Are all these corrupt and greedy past Nigerian rulers Igbos? Why were they greedy and corrupt too, since it's only Igbo culture that celebrates a life of greed and crime? Among all the past heads of government/ heads of state, only Aguiyi Ironsi was Igbo. Your tribesmen are saints! Where do you hail from?

I pray we never find out. Igbo will never be Nigeria's president.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Sonfethopia: 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
Vanessa88:

And the Don jazzy isn't Igbo, he is an Isoko man from Delta state

The full blooded Igbo man has a typical way of behaviour

Really, I tot he's Igbo o.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Simbrixton(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
jude is not different from d tribalists on nairaland

s/o to d mod wey ban me
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
You will know once that this Jude is a chronic liar. If it was only Cynthia Morgan, we would have doubted her. May D too.

Your greed will be your down fall someday! Funny enough, Peter is not a saint either. I see that greed in him too (no wonder both of them are always at loggerheads, Cos if a greedy man works with a greed man, there is always problem).

Only Paul seems not to have that problem.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Simbrixton(m): 10:21pm On May 24, 2020
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Gokoyer0(m): 10:22pm On May 24, 2020
Do you believe that he said he didn't read the contract that was brought to him by Morgan's manager. He signed a 5-pages contract without going through it all. When I finally listened to this guy interview today, I think he was the one that made Psquare never come back till now. What a self centered and greedy guy
Human beings have being using each other to step up from the time immemorial.
Riele:
Bullshit !

Lies upon lies . Now I'm confused on who to believe .

Las Las , I believe that carton boy .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by jaxxy(m): 10:25pm On May 24, 2020
TroubleMaker47:

The plane tickets, the hotels, the promotion on tweeter, radio and tv. Shey na ur papa money dem spend?

So he did all dat and MayD was just lounging abi?? He wasn’t touring or working for him during all that time? So where does The owe come from exactly?? Abi na only MayD chop 40million dollars or Naira while sleeping on cartoon of brandnew tv in their boys quarters? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by TemmyT002(m): 10:26pm On May 24, 2020
Who is Cynthia Morgan sef? Never heard of her.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.