Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93788 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by emmanuelpopson(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
we all can see that most artistes doesn't read the contract papers before they signed them.. they just wamma blow and become famous but without seeing where they matters..if you are talented n gifted as you out it.no record label will tie you down for Long.. you won't sign more than 2 years contract.. see adekunle, lyta, lil kesh..they all left YBNL kos they hve what it takes to be on their own...but whem all what you sing is ladies, women and drugs without contents.. you will be treated as rags before all

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Sonfethopia: 9:55pm On May 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

OK let's agree he paid #3m for all the 13 videos, does it mean he didn't get any return on investment on any of her songs? And he keeps investing?

I mean from video 1-13 yet he didn't make any gain?

My guy if e like make e shoot 1 billion vidoes, its a risk and he beara d cost wether d artist blow or not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by wizod(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
she bought a country from d mugu

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by festacman(m): 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

Continue posting nonsense.
Continue posting nonsense.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by humility99: 9:56pm On May 24, 2020
obontami:
Looking at this little ugly ape-faced sadist called Jude. I can confidently say he is a very wicked bastard! I don't believe the shit that little imp says on IG. Motherfucker is just tryin' to save face.

Fk you Jude!
don't inherit her fight, you don't have all the details!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

And how's that $40m?

Moreover didn't he get any money in return even if it is #5?

Used your brain naa.
naira not dollars. Watch the video

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by James4bright(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
Slynation:
It's 40m naira naw not dollars... Abi you guys just wanna generate traffic, most people are just criticizing jude without even seeing the insta video.... Well this the summary of it all

Baba forget this bullshit. Jude is the bad egg right here, no justification.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Patoski7(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
maybe na 40 thousand dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
40 million what? This is crazy.. Cynthia is right in her allegations. I can't afford to pitch my tent with a liar like u
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by princeadex4us(m): 9:57pm On May 24, 2020
lalasticlala:

https://m.guardian.ng/life/jude-okoye-responds-to-cynthia-morgan-and-may-ds-allegations/

Watch the full video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twZruQ-jKME
in my life I have never seen someone so heartless to break the bond make from heaven like twins blood and bond, and jude okoye think he can ever come clean to say he is not the causes of the separation, to my experience no matter how a twin brother fight without another forces behind it, they will always settle back, jude okoye should act as brother and United his two brothers together not because they are his brothers, but because the bond they share together the bible said blessed are for the peace maker cause they shall be call the son of God.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DEROX: 9:58pm On May 24, 2020
YorubaKing:
Anywhere you see Okoro pple, you'll perceive arrogance and savagery. angry
walahi

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OsuMustGo: 9:58pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

U dey mind that bastard criminal?

Very GREEDY idǐot

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by overboard(m): 9:59pm On May 24, 2020
$40m ke? Impossicant, and let's leave it at that!
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by smith4real1980: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
Very disapointed at most nairalanders, watch the video, den u guyz would understand, he made sm really good points nd i belive every word he said, wen people see a lil bit of light dey feel dey hv arrived, dats exactly what happened to mayd nd Cynthia Morgan, nd he mentioned 40million naira nd nt dollars.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
DSENATAR:

Three people cannot be lying about him
People can lie about you, and it'll look like truth. He might be right.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
obontami:
Looking at this little ugly ape-faced sadist called Jude. I can confidently say he is a very wicked bastard! I don't believe the shit that little imp says on IG. Motherfucker is just tryin' to save face.

Fk you Jude!

Watch the video... everyone that has a negative comment didn't watch the video...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Like how is she owing him $40M??
That's like almost Chris Brown's net worth. N15B, what?

Chris Brown is worth about $40M only?

I thought the guy would be rolling in like $500M range ohh

And burna boy said he had more than $3.5M way back?

I'm not understanding again ohh

Shei me sef no go talk say I get $100M like this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OsuMustGo: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!
Then, you can believe anything.

Was it Jude that made p-square?

Use your brain nau!

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:02pm On May 24, 2020
smith4real1980:
Very disapointed at most nairalanders, watch the video, den u guyz would understand, he made sm really good points nd i belive every word he said, wen people see a lil bit of light dey feel dey hv arrived, dats exactly what happened to mayd nd Cynthia Morgan.

Non of them watched the video...non ....they just comment

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:

Don't quote me again since you've choosen to sound stupid.
Mugu watch the video!
Or don't you have data?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
princeadex4us:
in my life I have never seen someone so heartless to break the bond make from heaven like twins blood and bond, and jude okoye think he can ever come clean to say he is not the causes of the separation, to my experience no matter how a twin brother fight without another forces behind it, they will always settle back, jude okoye should act as brother and United his two brothers together not because they are his brothers, but because the bond they share together the bible said blessed are for the peace maker cause they shall be call the son of God.

Did u watch the video??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Vulcan24(m): 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
fools..... they do things by jumping into bed with each other and neglects business and proper procedure for contracts .... when kasala burst they start using emotion and Instagram as law court.

and Nigerians will start a panel of judges and sympathizers (unfortunately am one)

imagine the thrash from this Jude

una better learn from RKelly the pied Piper who thinks he's a god.

the day focus will shift on show biz Nigeria

lots of you dirty dealers will crumble
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by tunjilana: 10:04pm On May 24, 2020
This guy never mentioned dollars...he said 40 million Naira like 3 times, yet u people are saying dollars, is it a deliberate attempt to malign him

He made valid points...talked about shooting 13 videos at a cost of 3 mill per video(very possible)

Talked about taking them to America to shoot videos e.t.c.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by OsuMustGo: 10:05pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

He just wants to take Morgan's name and career away from her forever .

He will die a miserable death

40million dollars , wey him generation never see in cash before
That guy is a real GREEDY bastard.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Slynation(m): 10:05pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:

Baba forget this bullshit. Jude is the bad egg right here, no justification.
Me i don't know shaah, but jude promised to present more evidence of his innocence... But let's reason this thing logically, this was something that transpired btw them since 2017... And Cynthia Morgan haven't said anything regarding the issue since she felt cheated, so why is she saying it now?? Perhaps she thought she can make it on her own, and that babe self got koiskois on her head as well...

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
someone should notify the mods....he said N40million not dollars and he even gave analysis...the Op is clearly stupid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
embarassed
TroubleMaker47:

Mugu watch the video!
Or don't you have data?
Idiot I've watched it and taken correction before you could grow sense. Now gerrout undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by usmanbaba(m): 10:06pm On May 24, 2020
He act and talk like an illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
smith4real1980:
Very disapointed at most nairalanders, watch the video, den u guyz would understand, he made sm really good points nd i belive every word he said, wen people see a lil bit of light dey feel dey hv arrived, dats exactly what happened to mayd nd Cynthia Morgan, nd he mentioned 40million naira nd nt dollars.

50+ minutes video (which translates to 1gig data minimum) just to listen to Jude, I never sit down watch pjmask reach 10minutes for my life nah to watch Jude wey don chop belleful I go con do

Op for summarize wetin the guy talk joor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Stupid gay!
Lol...bring your dirty ass then let me f.uck it till you can't walk straight no more. Idiot grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by BCISLTD: 10:07pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

You don't have data to watch video as well....lol...na wa ooo

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:08pm On May 24, 2020
Airforce1:

So you don't even have money to buy data?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.