Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93779 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by bukatyne(f): 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
I am inclined to believe Cynthia & May D's versions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:
He would always find a way to justify his wrongs, such a bloody propagandist. All fingers keeps pointing at you, you can't deny it.

There is nothing possible you could do to unite your blood brothers? The bad blood has always been this mofo.

He even claims the trouble started with Peter because he doesn't want him in the group. What is his own.
Does he want to turn Psquare to P.exagone. Because by the time they are three its no more a Square.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by omonnakoda: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:
This guy Jude sounds like a user. 40 million dollars in audio money.
It's a proven fact that in the entertainment industry all over the world, all these talentless paper pushers like Jude have been ripping off the true artistes of the rewards that came as a result of their talent. Sony music and Michael Jackson will always be a point of reference.
And all these useless naija record labels are owned by nonsense people who are just out to enrich themselves by exploiting the blood and sweat of the true artistes. They are the real monsters.
Ripping off is a talent

Go and RIP off it is that easy

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!

Example: Burna Boy. Now feeling all fly. Behaving like he is above everyone

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Jotrade: 9:01pm On May 24, 2020
How many Naija celebritie have $10million dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by xreal: 9:02pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

I wonder.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Shaprara: 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
When your own blood brother doesn't want you involved in the business between him and his twin, and publicly stated the kind of person you are to him, to Cynthia morgan, and Morgan and may d publicly stated there's something going on with you, then it all points to one thing that Mr Jude has a personal problem going on with him, everyone can't be against you if you not attempting some form of over reach. Mr Jude is saying why no colleague of Cynthia morgan is identifying with her, but he wasn't asked why no one was identifying with him in particular lol.

Cynthia owes $40m, how's that possible, what kind of contract did she sign, did you promote her enough to warrant that she pay you $40m, that's a big fat lie mehn

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by EmmyCC: 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
That 40 m better be Naira ah! if na dollars Jude should kukuma carry Cynthia nah
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by lereinter(m): 9:03pm On May 24, 2020
Someone that can solve the disunity between his two blood brothers, how can such person truly help or aid a stranger

He's just a slave master

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by timibare(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
Jude na pure devil

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by salford1: 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!
Abeg. MayD is not poor. I don't know about Morgan Sha. Abi is Peter dirt poor too?

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by 4four(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
bro not ordinary 40m naira oo NA 40m dollars oo. If Jude get dat kind 40m doll his life no go look like this

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by deebrain(m): 9:04pm On May 24, 2020
I think its 40million naira.

40million dollars ke?

That's for Corona virus palliatives.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:

You gat to be kidding me! You believe all the crap the idiot was saying? $40m?! You must be drunk!

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ednut1(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2020
4four:
bro not ordinary 40m naira oo NA 40m dollars oo
naira not dollars. Watch the. Video

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by princessyere1(f): 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
grin
Sapphire86:
Lalasticlala, you typed 40 million dollars... Was that in error?

How can Cynthia owe Jude over 40 million dollars?? Isn't that 'living in bondage, reality edition'
Lmao grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Sufisunni: 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
40 million dollars! Cynthia is a woman and expected guys to lavish money on her and not the other way round. What would she have done with that such huge amount? What is ur net worth self?

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingemaker(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Maybe his destiny grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Liliantalks: 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:
He would always find a way to justify his wrongs, such a bloody propagandist. All fingers keeps pointing at you, you can't deny it.

There is nothing possible you could do to unite your blood brothers? The bad blood has always been this mofo.
definitely, do anyone actually expect him to say , yes I did it .

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

When you don't have sense how can you ever learn.
Obviously not from a re.tard like you. Bye bye undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Yankee101: 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
Met him personally

Can't say much about my little encounter
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by maasoap(m): 9:07pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude..

Even with 40 million dollars lie? I hope you knew what 40 million times 400 means in Naira.

anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!

You're entitled if someone is feeding fat off your talent. You wouldn't understand because you've got no talent. Like we didn't know how greedy Nigerians like to take advantage of upcoming musicians

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2020
omonnakoda:

Ripping off is a talent

Go and RIP off it is that easy
Byeeeeeeee undecided
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by hopexter(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2020
You can easily tell from his criminal face that Jude can never be innocent of any accusations. He's a proud bloody user. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Chummynoni(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2020
psychologically, a sane person wud now this imp was lying simply because he was estimating in dollars...sense no go kill me

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ClassicMG(m): 9:08pm On May 24, 2020
Kuyo:

Anger issue when tunde was mocking him?
yes even tunde was not serious with the live just going off topic

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by 4four(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
naira not dollars. Watch the. Video
NA read me I read ham oo me no watch the video and NA 40m doll them write put ooo
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Walexdubia(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I don't think it's $40m, it's #40m
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 9:09pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Mugu!
Imbe.cile!!!
Imagine this gangster wannabe weh deh follow me talk grin
Wetin Prymestrr no go see for Nairaland sha.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Giving is a talent.

These Okoye people sef.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by salford1: 9:12pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Later dem go say na yoruba no let dem blow for industry when na dem dey do themselves. Apart from don jazzy I never see any other igbo from phyno to illbliss wey really pave the way for fellow igbos in this industry. Even humble Smith na davido and tiwa savage give am platform to shine small his own brothers neglected him. Ordinary Zlatan and naira marley wey start yesterday don already get their own squad.
Let's leave tribe out of this and deal with the personality istead. However, Don Jazzy is Isoko though.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.