Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93791 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Emmyj2g: 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
Jude has always been the problem... All he said are trash... He crashed both Cynthia, MayD and psquare..... Jude can't be right and these three set of ppl are wrong.... Jude is evil!!! Greedy & heartless...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Ogaga87(m): 9:13pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

Celebrities with audio lavish lifestyle...

The wealth them get and the debts are all audio
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by NaijadrivaCars: 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
I just hope this is not another stunt to remind us of Cynthia Morgan, May D (my nigarrr by the way cos I like his songs) and Jude.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

God bless your mother!

Dont mind the idiots. He has seen fools

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!

You are right.

But did MayD sleep on carton or not ?

$40m on an artist the calibre of Cynthia Morgan is pure greed.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by VirginSearcher(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2020
Mehn! these guys have same smart resemblance
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.

Dont mind the hog. He believes everybody is foolish!

How mush is his total net worth that he is talking about 40m dollars

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by VellyG(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
Please guys watch the video, don't rely on the write up, he said 40million naira not Dollars . To an extent Cynthia Morgan was also being greedy too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Confused illiterate!
Funny thing is you don't even know how pitifully illiterate you are. Non-entity.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by naija4life247: 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

That's what should tell you that Jude has mental problems.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Abagworo(m): 9:18pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:
This guy Jude sounds like a user. 40 million dollars in audio money.
It's a proven fact that in the entertainment industry all over the world, all these talentless paper pushers like Jude have been ripping off the true artistes of the rewards that came as a result of their talent. Sony music and Michael Jackson will always be a point of reference.
And all these useless naija record labels are owned by nonsense people who are just out to enrich themselves by exploiting the blood and sweat of the true artistes. They are the real monsters.

I think it's 40 million Naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Okoroawusa: 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
The Okoye Brothers are mad.

They will later look back n realize how childish they are now... only a matter of time.

For C Morgan I have already told her to move forward. The entertainment industry is too big. She mustn't retire a singer.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
Paige001:
This Jude sef can lie, how can three people accuse you of the same thing and you still claim all of them are lying, your brother included
I'm not in support of Jude. However, it's not true that if three people accuse you of any wrongdoing that you're truly guilty. Even people you helped can lie against you for no just cause, and people will believe them. Even the people who'll believe them cannot help them. Such is life. I've experienced it. That's why I sometimes wonder whether it's really good to do good.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Zyzxx10: 9:19pm On May 24, 2020
Omo this jude guy na legend oh.For even your blood brother to suddenly have problems with you after your signed artistes did tells a lot about you.Look at him talking about his blood brother as if he's a stranger.This life ehn most money making opportunities are just designed for the owner to make gains by every means possible.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ericmor: 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
thorpido:
Forty million dollars for what na?

Take it easy, na typo error
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by kingcalipha(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
Personally I believe Jude...anyone who has had dealings with someone who was dirt poor will realise that once you help them and they see a little money they start feeling entitled and their ego becomes bloated!
Fact!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Prymestrr(m): 9:20pm On May 24, 2020
Abagworo:

I think it's 40 million Naira
I stand corrected. Lalastica clearly wrote 40 million dollars. I've seen the live gram video and I take my correction. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by ericmor: 9:21pm On May 24, 2020
mannyiyke:
I'm not in support of Jude. However, it's not true that if three people accuse you of any wrongdoing that you're truly guilty. Even people you helped can lie against you for no just cause, and people will believe them. Even the people who'll believe them cannot help them. Such is life. I've experienced it. That's why I sometimes wonder whether it's really good to do good.

So you believe the 40m dollars thing too
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MadeMan01(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
Listen to interview. He said he shot 13 videos for her at N3m per video....that's N39m

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by djon78(m): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
Case of artists who felt they could make it on their own.but failed and are now bitter

Exactly both Cynthia Morgan and May D were crap artists. What were they really singing.

Even among the P Square, Peter was the weakest link. Talentless.
Paul was the creative powerhouse behind the group, Jude also added his own contribution. That's why Paul went with Jude and there combination has not been bad at all.

6 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by MyOpinion1(f): 9:22pm On May 24, 2020
Antoeni:
This Same Jude abi Judas the carrot head after betraying Jesus.. u betrayed May D and Cynthia then ur brother Peter denied tacha 60m .. abeg na why ur family con dey replay Bible stories... See he head like roughly moulded clay pot.. with he caterpillar nose.. big eyes.. eyes of the gods.. until u bring back p square u v notin useful to say.. bridge bulder indeed

Pls return my lafta grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DSENATAR: 9:23pm On May 24, 2020
Rahmanjargo:

Mugus it's 40 million Naira not dollar. Jude is obviously saying the truth but you guys are blinded by sentiments and emotion instead of being logical

Show me a good man and I can tell by the way he treats people around him. Jude is obviously evil. Three people cannot be lying about him

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:23pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Contract terms can lead to such. Problem is that up coming artistes can sign anything just to get the fame.

I don't have side to the case anyway. None of my business

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by West2019(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
money dey music $40m waiting she buy from u nah jet

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by molbic(m): 9:24pm On May 24, 2020
it's obvious Jude is not saying the truth as for Cynthia Morgan she brought this upon her self the moment she started wearing multiple ear rings and nose ring even in her clitoris I knew her end is near, remember four years ago in Coke studio Africa c Morgan will come on stage and be looking like a harlot with those rubber on her chest she normally bares , no thanks to her village people anyway I fear he who no fear Edo airways

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 9:25pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Later dem go say na yoruba no let dem blow for industry when na dem dey do themselves. Apart from don jazzy I never see any other igbo from phyno to illbliss wey really pave the way for fellow igbos in this industry. Even humble Smith na davido and tiwa savage give am platform to shine small his own brothers neglected him. Ordinary Zlatan and naira marley wey start yesterday don already get their own squad. Mk I see any igbo bastard wey go shout yoruba for that music industry again.
You've brought your senseless tribalism into this, as if Yoruba artistes don't have their own problem.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Naija4love(m): 9:25pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:
did you get sense, 40 million dollars, did you know how much is that in naira please don't let me slap you with this proud in you. Is People like you that always said na me help am, without me he/she is nothing

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Xano(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Kobicove:

Thank you. I've been seeking who would write something sensible

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Kayharry(m): 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Jude is the devil here

Against Cynthia
Against mayD
Against Peter

Only him
Making money from those artist

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by lastempero: 9:26pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Later dem go say na yoruba no let dem blow for industry when na dem dey do themselves. Apart from don jazzy I never see any other igbo from phyno to illbliss wey really pave the way for fellow igbos in this industry. Even humble Smith na davido and tiwa savage give am platform to shine small his own brothers neglected him. Ordinary Zlatan and naira marley wey start yesterday don already get their own squad. Mk I see any igbo bastard wey go shout yoruba for that music industry again.

Must u come with ur tribalism madness,why not trash the issue the way it's other than bringing the whole tribe into ur frustrated life, only failures nag n complain at any given matter.uchu like u.

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Myer(m): 9:27pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

Igbo crooks. Do business with them at your own peril.

The igbo culture itself celebrates a life of greed and crime cos they all worship money.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.