Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,893 members, 7,814,016 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations (93777 Views)

Davido Reaches Out To Cynthia Morgan, Offers To Help / Paul Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye's threat of suing promoter / Peter Okoye Reacts To Atiku And Peter Obi's Performance On #ngthecandidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 9:41pm On May 24, 2020
ericmor:

Ok,and wat was he looking at that the girl owe him such amount?cant he just sue her if trully she was owing him.that guy is gridy and a liter that’s why his brother wanted him out of their music business and see how he answered the mayD question,na Watin dem ask am him for answer before giving us is yeye story.
It seems your mind is made up. He said it's 13 videos at N3M each. Watch the video. Stop crucifying people. All of them might have wronged one another along the way of their contracts.

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by obontami: 9:41pm On May 24, 2020
Paige001:
This Jude sef can lie, how can three people accuse you of the same thing and you still claim all of them are lying, your brother included

instead of you to reconcile your two brothers as the eldest you are the one adding fuel to the fire, you are even proud saying you haven't spoken to your brother since 2017

Useless elder brother

I agree with you though. He a bastard.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Realfrankie(m): 9:41pm On May 24, 2020
This Jude /Judas Iscariot

Nawa ooo, make i shut up
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Anyahuruagu: 9:42pm On May 24, 2020
The worst scenario here is that the text on the news is misleading, people should watch the video before judging this niggas..

I was also wrong before Jude came up.

13 videos ain't 13 Mistapes... Quite expensive, it's worth the N40m if some are worth vevo..

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Naija4love(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
Xano:

It's 40 million naira, not dollars.
I know to an extent of being owed such amount over a period of time.

There are businesses where such amount being owed is small compared to profits
I still don't believe that bro jude. It 3 people talk about him now, seriously I miss the queen in music industry if I get that money am ready to pay it back

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by udemzyudex(m): 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
festacman:
Now, we have the three sides to the story.

Ladies and gentlemen of the jury, over to you.

Cynthia Morgan is proud and a little crazy in the head.

Jude Okoye sounded like a typical capitalist on whom you will never legally pin down an allegation successfully.

MayD is an opportunistic fat head.

Peter Okoye wants hunger to kill his brother Jude for some personal reasons.

You're always thinking you're smart but you always end up posting nonsense.

Why?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by leicestercamper: 9:44pm On May 24, 2020
Jude appears to be sincere

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by gosmoney(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
na 40mila naira d blogger wun write I guess.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Talentempire: 9:46pm On May 24, 2020
Oga Jude, as it stands nothing you will say that you will be on the good side of Nigerians
You lost your place in their hearts the moments you let your twin brothers separate with no effort to bring them back
Nigerians carry you for a minds oooh

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by princeadex4us(m): 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:
I'm just wondering what Cynthia Morgan bought from Jude that she's owing him 40Million dollars.
may be 40 million naira.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Urchman200: 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
PinkStarsFallIn:

The blood brother was using his seniority to rip them off. Afterall them be my junior brother. Yes some will wade it off, if u hace junior siblings u would know that they will always be a renegade who will not fall for that big brother ish in d long run. Its not disrespect, we all should not just abuse our positions in d life of others
yes I agree with you ,jude was very stupid for not acting mature, he would have exited the group and still encouraged Paul to work with his brother, that is maturity but his selfishness did not allow him to see the bigger picture.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 9:47pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Don jazzy na the only sensible person among them, the rest na selfish greedy, arrogant modafvckers.
That's how you insulted Don Jazzy when he had an issue with D Banj. Now, he's sensible to you. You don't know this case very well. Stop crucifying Jude. He might be saying the truth. And stop bringing ethnicity into this. Igbos didn't take Ilorin from you. Besides, he said 40 million Naira, not 40 million dollars.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by festacman(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

You're always thinking you're smart but your always end up posting nonsense.

Why?

Why do people with poor thinking faculty like you are always scared of bright minds? Did I ask you to read my comment? Did anybody stop you from making your own comment? Is your heart dark?
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by greypencils: 9:48pm On May 24, 2020
James4bright:
He would always find a way to justify his wrongs, such a bloody propagandist. All fingers keeps pointing at you, you can't deny it.

There is nothing possible you could do to unite your blood brothers? The bad blood has always been this mofo.
I swear. He saying he couldn't unite his brothers is the height of it. To him it was better that Psquare as a group be dead and buried than for him to be left out of it. Isn't that the height of greed? To him, all he cared about was the money and he didn't give a rat ass who or what gets burnt in the process.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Vanessa88(f): 9:49pm On May 24, 2020
Woleett:
Don jazzy na the only sensible person among them, the rest na selfish greedy, arrogant modafvckers.

And the Don jazzy isn't Igbo, he is an Isoko man from Delta state

The full blooded Igbo man has a typical way of behaviour

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by udemzyudex(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2020
ednut1:
13 videos at 3m naira each. She was doing secrets shows behind his back too

And how's that $40m?

Moreover didn't he get any money in return even if it is #5?

Used your brain naa.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Halo22: 9:49pm On May 24, 2020
U did business with three different people and they all condemned ur style of deal. The question is, nah you dey find their trouble abi na dem dey find ur trouble? All the people I know that their names are Jude, are controversial and always have issues when it comes to deal. Maybe nah swear wey they swear for them.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Myhusband(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2020
very immature dude, CM or Mayd or not, I just detest the dude for not reconciling his brother

such a foolish kid in grown up body, one of the dumb Igbo man after Nnamdi KANU

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 9:50pm On May 24, 2020
Prymestrr:
This guy Jude sounds like a user. 40 million dollars in audio money.
It's a proven fact that in the entertainment industry all over the world, all these talentless paper pushers like Jude have been ripping off the true artistes of the rewards that came as a result of their talent. Sony music and Michael Jackson will always be a point of reference.
And all these useless naija record labels are owned by nonsense people who are just out to enrich themselves by exploiting the blood and sweat of the true artistes. They are the real monsters.
Reminds me of poor Michael.
Truth.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by gosmoney(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2020
Exc2000:
shocked

see him criminal face, how would Cynthia Morgan owe you $40 million dollars, or whoping N16 billion naira( even Davido no dey shout 30 billion for the account again)... when no be say Cynthia Morgan na Oil lisence or Oil Rig for rivers state, wey she go owe you $40million.... Na the Childish Tunde EggBuns them fit use spread this kin $40m lies

how can someone ask you to clearify if you kept your artist in the BQ and made him sleep on a carton with other domestic staff, make him ghost write for PSquare without any credit or financial gain and you smartly dodged the question by claiming to spent $100,000 on him and he demanded to have a house in Lekki and a car, why not answer the question in a straight forward manner

shot d Bleep up jo try to reason like person wey go school u suppose knw say na d blogger make mistake write dat amount na haa

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by NwaEnugwuukwu(m): 9:50pm On May 24, 2020
Xano:

Interesting. Jude is not perfect, but if you've studied about Jude, Peter and Paul, you would have observed Peter has malice for Jude.
Peter's anger towards his elder brother Jude grew from young age to malice.

Go read up interviews both on YouTube and Google about Psquare's quarrels.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mindtricks: 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
Riele:
Bullshit !

Lies upon lies . Now I'm confused on who to believe .

Las Las , I believe that carton boy .

Follow your heart dear.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Xano(m): 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
udemzyudex:

And how's that $40m?
Moreover didn't he get any money in return even if it is #5?
Used your brain naa.
It's 40 million naira
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by mannyiyke: 9:51pm On May 24, 2020
spiralwedge:
Complete BS

Why are people still doing business with Jude and Paul Okoye. I even stopped listening to Paul's songs.

Oh how I love May D.

You stopped but millions of people still listen to his songs. You're inconsequential. Was Paul mentioned in this case? Don't let hatred give you hypertension.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by DAVE5(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2020
Davash222:

E reach to ask ohh

40 million dollars as in 40 m i l l I i o n d o l l a r s

Be like Jude dey sell private jets or small islands

In other statements; he spent 100,000 dollars on mayorkun and I'm wondering if MayD has held real dollars his entire life

Damn, does the full psquare have $40million to throw around
Seems we now spend dollars in this country

Jude don watch too much of their chop my money video site him dey believe say him get money

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by udemzyudex(m): 9:52pm On May 24, 2020
Xano:

It's 40 million naira

OK let's agree he paid #3m for all the 13 videos, does it mean he didn't get any return on investment on any of her songs? And he keeps investing?

I mean from video 1-13 yet he didn't make any gain?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by smith4real1980: 9:53pm On May 24, 2020
NiklauseFred:
Am i the only that saw "40 million dollars"? shocked

Na wetin Cynthia Morgan buy from this nigga

The way May D left lime light was alarming aswerugad
watch the video, he said 40 million naira nd not dollars.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by udemzyudex(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2020
festacman:

Why do people with poor thinking faculty like you are always scared of bright minds? Did I ask you to read my comment? Did anybody stop you from making your own comment? Is your heart dark?

Continue posting nonsense.
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Slynation(m): 9:53pm On May 24, 2020
It's 40m naira naw not dollars... Abi you guys just wanna generate traffic, most people are just criticizing jude without even seeing the insta video....last last nothing concern me

4 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by Sonfethopia: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
safarigirl:

She came to drag his name yesterday, why didn't she let bygones be bygones?

Every accused person deserves a day in court. Cynthia cannot go to court for this issue because na she dey owe money, so, she came to social media to whip up sentiments.

They had a business deal and she is owing him money, she better pay up. Any kobo anyone sends to her, na inside Jude pocket e go enter. Nothing like forgiveness in business.

U don't know what u r saying. They had a business deal and shes oweing him money. So a record label signs you and record and do videos for you, you will bear the cost? My dear she owes him nothing. If she no blow d label bears d cost. My own problem with the girl is why she enslaved herself on a contract.

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by smith4real1980: 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Like how is she owing him $40M??
That's like almost Chris Brown's net worth. N15B, what?
40 million naira, nt dollars
Re: Jude Okoye Reacts To Cynthia Morgan And May D’s Allegations by James4bright(m): 9:54pm On May 24, 2020
Liliantalks:
definitely, do anyone actually expect him to say , yes I did it .

Reply my earlier mention na, I don't want to intrude without your permission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (21) (Reply)

Ini Edo And Mike Godson Are Dating (Photos) / Recent Picture Of Jet Li Will Shock You / 18 Most Handsome Men In The Nigerian Entertainment Industry (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.