Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (65930 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by MakaveliTheDon(m): 7:36pm On May 27, 2020
No mind her o
Wetin the guy wan use ur account no do before
You no say na say e go wan send money
You con send am now you con dey wonder why e send you money..
Aunty you well so?
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by GoldHorse(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
I can never date a girl who is in talking terms with her Ex...

not to talk of sending your account number...

grin grin grin

You better get ready to start dating newborn babies then.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Sniper101(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2020
OP

to carry your kpekus use take go show appreciation dun dey hungry you ni undecided

Your ex sent you money. Good!

Why read meaning into it?
Why not sit back, relax & enjoy the money that was so graciously sent to you by a, probably, selfless ex boyfriend?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by instinct57vm(m): 7:55pm On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?

Mscheww u dey answer the mumu gal. The guy go kuku stl Bleep her e sure die!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by mechanics(m): 7:58pm On May 27, 2020
Hmmmm, why collecting his money when you don't have business with him again?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by faebenezer5star: 8:07pm On May 27, 2020
The guy is missing old kitten....... rubbish .if he has to much money why not send to his family members or better still give more more money to the current girl friend....next news tomorrow on nairaland will be like..my ex-girlfriend wants to come and visit me..... Bleep the the guy that sent the money and the ex that sent account number. :

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Queenserah26(f): 8:08pm On May 27, 2020
God bless you grin
{quote author=ModestGal post=90002556]
Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?[/quote]
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by ioranum(m): 8:57pm On May 27, 2020
Okarfor's law on my mind 8
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Olorosomic(m): 9:00pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.

i can perceive money ritual here....

dem say na longa throat de kill Shap Shap
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by JYKZ: 9:16pm On May 27, 2020
e be like say tht ur ex na minister for finance?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by tipscogreen: 9:19pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.
Wetin u want make we do?

U want tell me that u no know that, Money 4 hand back for ground
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by eziezi90(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:

He sent me money willingly. I hadn't talked to him since we broke up in January. I don't beg besides how much is 12,000?

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by themaestro08(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex

And you think there is a "free lunch"? undecided
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by themaestro08(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2020
kamez:
might be nothing really....

broke up with my ex last December.. she is a fashion designer and she really knows how to spend on a guy so I appreciate that....

we haven't spoken since the breakup and I knew her business must have been affected by the lock down.. I still have her account number on my phone so i transferred cash to her last month.

she called to say thanks and was actually crying..because she really needed money badly and it was just like I could read her mind..

since then we ve not spoken. ND that's because I had no ulterior motive when I sent the cash...

Man wey sabi
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by wizkidblogger(f): 10:47pm On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
Sent money to my Ex 2yrs ago, Bleeped Her last Month cool cool

You be odogwu. That's how stars do grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Chommybaby(f): 10:54pm On May 27, 2020
mikebabs101:
I understand you, I have been with many girls to know that calling check on her and care is very long way to do things , many will even interpret it as you are a weakling and still hurting , as weird as it may seem, the fastest way to get a ladies attention is money. If the guy has simply called to check on her and care , she wouldn't have posted the story here ,that's too normal , but sending her money really pulled some string and got to her and made her having many thoughts, no matter how we deny it , that's just the reality

And that's exactly why I gave her the advice, maybe she's confused so she won't fall a victim to a Hot guy who just wants to have an already know pussy...

PS. Not all women fall at the mention of currency...
Cheerios❤❤
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by blesson04(m): 11:10pm On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Please send me some money i want to start a business

UBA
E.O.B
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Boyoski09: 11:56pm On May 27, 2020
What were you expecting to receive when you sent your acct details??
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Nobody: 12:22am On May 28, 2020
How much did he send?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Oluwaseyi09: 2:27am On May 28, 2020
His still in love with you sis
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by bussy2020(m): 6:26am On May 28, 2020
You are collecting pension. That's all.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Khez: 7:10am On May 28, 2020
He wants to nack you dear!!!
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by TanyLoe(f): 8:24am On May 28, 2020
frankblinkz:
shut ur mouth,u reason with ur assss

OK o
I don keep shut
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Genset: 10:07am On May 28, 2020
YorubaKing:

You sure get mental problem! Thunder fire you! angry

And fire u too
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Opeakins(m): 12:49pm On May 29, 2020
I wana hear d other part plz
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:00am On Jun 03, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Girl you better be glad wish i had such ex
this sister doesn't disappoint oo.secure the purse gang.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by HoliMaree: 3:35am On Jun 11, 2020
kamez:
might be nothing really....

broke up with my ex last December.. she is a fashion designer and she really knows how to spend on a guy so I appreciate that....

we haven't spoken since the breakup and I knew her business must have been affected by the lock down.. I still have her account number on my phone so i transferred cash to her last month.

she called to say thanks and was actually crying..because she really needed money badly and it was just like I could read her mind..

since then we ve not spoken. ND that's because I had no ulterior motive when I sent the cash...

Sorry to interfere but that is your wife. I read the reason for your breakup but if you are a man of prayer, you will ask God to soften and change her mind if it is his will. My candid advice to you is to ask God for direction on the issue. If you don't mind send both your names to me through the email on my profile, I am an intercessor and I will pray for you both. I am doing this because I noticed an act of kindness you showed to someone and it touched my heart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / 13 Very Important Things Every Girl Observes In A Guy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.