Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (65854 Views)

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen / See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / She Sent Me This After We Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by jaxxy(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.

U sent it Acc no and he sent money and Ure asking shud u be worried?? U shud have asked this question b4 sending ur Acc no. Lol

Why did u break up exactly? Who was at fault? What kind of person was he?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by tnerro1(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
but i know it by heart.
clap for urself

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by blackboy(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2020
Dont jump to conclusions quickly. Guilty feelings could be the reason. Or He was to ask you for something or he wants to have you back or he is missing you or just wants you to remember what you are missing.

Be wise play your move wisely dont be a fool for chicken or big change
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by BareFacedLies(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
My ex-boyfriend just me money out of the blues, should i be worried? We broke up since the beginning of the year and haven't spoken since then. All of a sudden he texted me asking for my account number and then sent me money. It's just weird.

I hope you know the guy will still fĂșck you again, he's just wetting the ground grin

6 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by bluefilm: 10:53am On May 27, 2020
But it wasn't wierd to you went you were sending the account number to him, Abi?

Onye oshi.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Chrysz(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2020
Nothing to worry about. He might just want to help. No big deal whatsoever.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by newman0017(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2020
Abeg help me ask her again...Shey It's not weird sending ur accant ba?
ModestGal:

Lol, you are funny sis. Why you send account number to him?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by carlos1(m): 10:53am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Match kill you there
Hahahaha
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Dfynboi: 10:54am On May 27, 2020
some girls cn be foolish atimes,jst be ready fr a serious banging dt is on d way

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Finnese001: 10:54am On May 27, 2020
this forum sha
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Yenefer(f): 10:55am On May 27, 2020
Millenniumlady:
When you're already walling over this forum because of me....you go die for my matter
Psycho Olo sho

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by wizod(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

just out of sight and not out of mind.
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by OnPointMan(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2020
He has done what they told him to do.

If you know you know cool

Check my signature

5 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by AntiNormal(m): 10:55am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Why is it weird exactly?

Also, what did you think he was going to put in the account? Potatoes?

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by sosospence(m): 10:56am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

He sent me money willingly. I hadn't talked to him since we broke up in January. I don't beg besides how much is 12,000?
Some people are looking for 500 here on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by sammyranking(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2020
Send the money back. Simple as that.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by dominique(f): 10:57am On May 27, 2020
It's not as if he had your account number stored in his banking app or written down somewhere. He requested for your account and you responded, so why are you now confused? You should have asked him why he wanted your account number when he requested for it. Better pray he didn't use your account to move stolen funds

6 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Amanda4life: 10:57am On May 27, 2020
HE HAS NOT FINISH PAYING YOU WSHAT HE HAS USED OUT OF YOUR LIFE

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by a2yin: 10:58am On May 27, 2020
ModestGal:

abio
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by bassman007(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
Funny post. It's like to say a guy ask you for your phone number, and after giving him the number you now say it's weird he called. If it was so weird to you then why did you send the account number undecided

9 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by NamelessOGBENI(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
Sent money to my Ex 2yrs ago, Bleeped Her last Month cool cool
As weird as it sound, your answer might just be here..

Modified;

OP talk say she no dey do Exes, no worry we go dey observe as you keep us informed.

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by promiseland245(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
If he had sent it probably because he still has your account details it would have been understandable. You sent him the account details yourself, my question is why are you still posting this message here It just doesn't rhyme
Genset:
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Slynation(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
Genset:
Don't bother about it.... He sent you that money just to show appreciation that you left his life, I guess it was a blessing in disguised because things are much more better for him right now without you, Nigga is just like me....

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Taiwo20(m): 10:58am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

That's your pension from the relationship, accept it in good faith or send to me.

Maybe he realized his current relationship is sack compared to yours that's why he sent the hank you pension.

Or he remembered the taste of the puna
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by Champneys: 10:59am On May 27, 2020
Genset:

Simpleton!
You replied him and sent him your account number. What is your point?
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by simplexvi: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
maybe you left him cos of money, now hez making d money... who knows

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by promiseland245(m): 11:01am On May 27, 2020
Her confusion is literally confusioning me..lol
dominique:
It's not as if he had your account number stored in his banking app or written down somewhere. He requested for your account and you responded, so why are you now confused? You should have asked him why he wanted your account number when he requested for it. Better pray he didn't use to move stolen funds
Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by NiceMen: 11:01am On May 27, 2020
MajesticKris:
I can never date a girl who is in talking terms with her Ex...

not to talk of sending your account number...

grin grin grin
shebi na if she let you know?

I am have been chatting with a girl dirty since we reconnected. I initially wanted to date her with "seriousness" like a stupid nice guy but she no gree... I left and resurfaced with a different personality, we are chatting and I am being a bad boy/playboy and she catching the flow. The chances of me banging her is 90%.

Just days ago, she posted image of her "boyfriend" on her status but she is listening to my dirty talks and wanting more of it. She is even willing for us to meet up.

Would she tell her so called boyfriend about me? NO!

4 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by leeland(m): 11:05am On May 27, 2020
Gf, why are you surprise. He asked for your details and you sent it. He might be thinking of a come back or just tot of you during this period and felt you will surely need it now. If I where u, I would be surprise if he had my details and I just received credit alert from my ex. Sha open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by spiritedtete: 11:06am On May 27, 2020
He just got you again... this time with no respect but pretense... you will psychologically be in suspense... of how things went wrong and how much of a change or nice person he is now...

Baba is setting of lamba trap... obviously he will collect his shares again lol

He dashes in anytime he want and go MIA anytime too.. no stress lol

3 Likes

Re: My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money by uglodoh(f): 11:07am On May 27, 2020
You said he asked for your account number but did not tell us you sent it. You are now asking funny question.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Caught My Fiancé In Bed With His Niece. / Two Nairalanders Sleeknick And Switup Meet For The First Time (photos) / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.