Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,414 members, 7,819,482 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. (24012 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by showafrica(m): 12:12am On May 28, 2020
lowkeybahdguy:

the night this happened to me, I dragged her body all the way to the bathroom with my shrivelled young john and sprinkled water on her face. she then woke up.

na that day I know say unconscious person get weight. Scariest night of my life, but also the best Bleep we both ever had.

No be small thing oo, u no go even know where to run to or who to call.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by seanwilliam(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2020
Lol..I remember when my friend fhucked a girl with epilepsy..he no funny that day grin
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Arte007: 12:41am On May 28, 2020
Want to play a prank on your ex!..
This video is all u wanna see today!...

It's a 4-minute video..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oPmUJISHZKI
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by domido(m): 1:55am On May 28, 2020
blogger10:
Had a girl at my place, she took weed (her first time). Next was she started to jump on the bed, I was shocked she just missed the fan blades by inches. She'd been taking black bullet all evening and she was so high I feared she would harm herself. Tried to calm her down and after a few minutes she started sobbing. I asked her "what's wrong?" she said she couldn't feel her brain no more, that I should call her dad.
Omo, I knew that was the end. The father is a DSS man, where would I start explaining from? I sharperly set out to look for garri. I switched off the fan and locked the door from outside and left with both our phones.
Finally, I came back to the house but I didn't find her!.
To be continued...

Damnnnn!!! Your experience is similar to mine. I was almost tempted to ask if you were the other guy when it happened grin grin
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by thaplugg(m): 2:34am On May 28, 2020
I set ap mk i chop babe o. Everywhere set as she come na say she wan chop. I cook am noodles finish fry beta egg. As she wan chop i reason tie my loud mk i blow o omo babe no gree naso i vex turn m for pot jus use d cruz cook noodles o. As e don, babe free me mk i chop food get joy na omo say she must chop i free ha o based on mk i do quick start romance. Everywhere good o man carry throphy(fvck) finish we com crash o. Naso person wake me start cry d shout say mk i no lie down say if i lie down i go crash. I be like wtf u wake me yarn me diz nonsense dy worry my yard pipu arnd 11 omo babe just d cry like pikin o eye dey close. Naim i reason wasup o. Morning do shame catch me with d way my yard pipu d eye me. But fvck dem. Omo woman no cruz 4 ma side again at all.

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by mbanefoeze(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=blogger10 post=90019523]Had a girl at my place, she took weed (her first time). Next was she started to jump on the bed, I was shocked she just missed the fan blades by inches. She'd been taking black bullet all evening and she was so high I feared she would harm herself. Tried to calm her down and after a few minutes she started sobbing. I asked her "what's wrong?" she said she couldn't feel her brain no more, that I should call her dad.
Omo, I knew that was the end. The father is a DSS man, where would I start explaining from? I sharperly set out to look for garri. I switched off the fan and locked the door from outside and left with both our phones.
Finally, I came back to the house but I didn't find her!.
To be continued...[/quoteggungun be carefule]
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by femo86(m): 5:18am On May 28, 2020
Orces:
One day when I was pounding this girls sweet pussy thoroughly, and she passed out.
Shit man was scared. Fear hod me that day no be lie... I tried all my best to wake her up for 30 minutes... E no be small things my brothers.. When she woke up I momentarily gave my life to Christ...
Lol
She later told me that she has multiple orgasms and the ones she had that day were a little too many.

Exact thing happened to me. It was in the middle of the night. I poured half bucket of water on her..Water everywhere in my room. For where grin she no wake ooo... I shook her, slapped her. Fear grip me die.. Different thoughts of how I will be arrested, thoughts of maybe she be winch wey travel go meeting.... Brother, aswear I pray never to experience that moment again oo

Same thing she said when she woke up... Throughout that midnight, I couldn't sleep again.. I never straff her again oo after the incident. It was scary AF

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by femo86(m): 5:23am On May 28, 2020
femo86:

Exact thing happened to me. It was in the middle of the night. I poured half bucket of water on her..Water everywhere in my room. For where grin she no wake ooo... I shook her, slapped her. Fear grip me die.. Different thoughts of how I will be arrested, thoughts of maybe she be winch wey travel go meeting.... Brother, aswear I pray never to experience that moment again oo

Same thing she said when she woke up... Throughout that midnight, I couldn't sleep again.. I never straff her again oo after the incident. It was scary AF

Seriously, One can lose his or her life during sex ooooo... Mr broda and sister, don't just be pumping and saying harder harder hoo haa give it to me...... Watch the other person either you are the giver or the receiver oooo... No say I no tell you ooo

7 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by TheSourcerer: 5:30am On May 28, 2020
ABLESOFT2:

So U Are Da Sharp Type..Plz Tell Me Aw Many Dollar Av U Gained Frm Ur Sex Calculated Risk
Hmmm
sharp ko erect ni

... ....... .Tired asf
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by TheSourcerer: 5:33am On May 28, 2020
femo86:

Seriously, One can lose his or her life during sex ooooo... Mr broda and sister, don't just be pumping and saying harder harder hoo haa give it to me...... Watch the other person either you are the giver or the receiver oooo... No say I no tell you ooo
hahaha
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by ruggedtimi(m): 6:17am On May 28, 2020
I was at a girl's place, At midnight while we were watching movie together she suddenly had difficulties breathing. I noticed it was an ashmatic attack and I tried giving her the inhaler, omo she throws the inhaler away when I give it to her. I was scared as f*ck because it was becoming intense. Few minutes later she became stable.

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Tallesty1(m): 7:33am On May 28, 2020
Divay22:

Hmmm
First time of hearing a guy say something like this.
Is there any reason why you don't allow it or you just don't like it?
Initially I was just being careful but then it became a habit.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Smozeed(m): 7:50am On May 28, 2020
Promo Offer extended till 1st of June

|Firstlink Telecommunications & Technology|

�Promo Promo Promo�

All Monthly subscriptions
MTN 1GB ➖ ₦400 ₦380
MTN 2GB ➖ ₦750 ₦700

9mobile 1.5GB ➖ ₦1,050 ₦950
9mobile 3GB ➖ ₦2,100 ₦1,950

Buy for yourselves and your loved ones. And stay connected.

Account Name:
Somuyiwa Mozeed
GTB

For Bank App Users��;

Account Name:
Somuyiwa Mozeed

Paycom(Opay)

Palmpay

This is our little way of appreciating all of our customers.

...please don't forget we offer other services such as:
Gotv, Dstv, Electricity Subscriptions & Gifting, Bulk SMS and lots more.

#Stay Safe & Stay Connected...

Call�|SMS�|�WhatsApp
https:///2347031269670

Please, kindly help rebroadcast
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 8:06am On May 28, 2020
What's with all this talk of girls being unconscious? In reality it's men who are dying during romps. Let the lies stop.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by hollawell(m): 9:00am On May 28, 2020
These properties are available like right now with 50% discount. For negotiation and inspection please contact us on 08063474367, 08159041500 and like our page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/114491286940204?referrer=whatsapp

1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Orces: 9:05am On May 28, 2020
smartleo:

This guy must be the son of Liar Mohammed
grin grin
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Donhaywhy001(m): 9:11am On May 28, 2020
addictedwriter:
once had a girlfriend who slept at my house during uni days. She was always coming but on this day it was crazy. At night we were about making out kissing, smooching and all but all of a sudden bae just moving. I was shocked, I spanked, pinched, kicked, did all sorts to revive her...nothing and it was midnight. where do I go? how do I explain to my other. friends what happened. suddenly I burst into prayers and speaking in tongues while pinching her simultaneously, still nothing. I was about giving up when she jerked up and the next thing she said shock me... *Baby can we continue?* i just quietly lay low nd zoom to sleep...olohunmaje

My nigga start speaking in tongues�
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by ovcwality(m): 10:34am On May 28, 2020
ABLESOFT2:
It A Pity I've Neva Had Any Lady Slept Over At My House..
Still Very Young To Have A Place Of My Own.
What is the pity there?
Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Oluf3mi(m): 10:35am On May 28, 2020
Tallesty1:
Women don't sleep over in my house
Kilode? Your room no dey spacious?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by exposition: 10:41am On May 28, 2020
She visited me from school! Just when the do wanted to start she collapsed and held her tummy! There was blood everywhere!
I run go call neighbors o!
15 years later she dey here dey yab me say I no get liver that time!

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Thryphosa(m): 10:46am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=James4bright post=90024759]Okay let me drop mine.

It was back then in school, had this gf sha. We were bleeping one night, I actually prefer being in control, 'coz that way I don't ejaculate quickly.

But that night this girl was the one in control, on top me though, and she was bouncing way too fast. Lol.

Omo, I nor cross 15 minutes, I just burst. And she was really feeling it, but my dick had already starting going flaccid. Na so she kon dey try resurrect me by force, she starting kissing me immediately, but man I was so fucking irritated. I felt like I had this wild animal on top of me trying to rape me. I was literally begging, for her to stop but her mouth was all over me. Then she got angry that I had nutted quickly and decided to climb off me, and sleep on the other side.

Omo, I was pleased oh, finally I can sleep in peace. Only for the girl to wake me up by 2am. But at this point, the energy was back. So I decided to kill somebody's daughter. Lol[/quote

Lol! I can relate, being in control makes me last much longer too.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Thryphosa(m): 10:47am On May 28, 2020
[quote author=James4bright post=90024759]Okay let me drop mine.

It was back then in school, had this gf sha. We were bleeping one night, I actually prefer being in control, 'coz that way I don't ejaculate quickly.

But that night this girl was the one in control, on top me though, and she was bouncing way too fast. Lol.

Omo, I nor cross 15 minutes, I just burst. And she was really feeling it, but my dick had already starting going flaccid. Na so she kon dey try resurrect me by force, she starting kissing me immediately, but man I was so fucking irritated. I felt like I had this wild animal on top of me trying to rape me. I was literally begging, for her to stop but her mouth was all over me. Then she got angry that I had nutted quickly and decided to climb off me, and sleep on the other side.

Omo, I was pleased oh, finally I can sleep in peace. Only for the girl to wake me up by 2am. But at this point, the energy was back. So I decided to kill somebody's daughter. Lol[/quote

Lol! So true, I can relate, being in control makes me last much longer too.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Oluf3mi(m): 10:50am On May 28, 2020
lol...so many award winning stories. For those of you that cooked up stories, 'e mura si'...I had my own portions of sleepovers...n yes I had so many...uni...nysc..post nysc...and non of these weird ish happened...only funny thng that happened one time was me turning down sex from a girl, because her friend was just a few metres away frm us, sleeping...and yes, i was tired of her...i'm sorry to say.

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Wierdceo: 11:15am On May 28, 2020
James4bright:
Okay let me drop mine.

Omo, I nor cross 15 minutes, I just burst. And she was really feeling it, but my dick had already started going flaccid. Na so she kon dey try resurrect me by force, she starting kissing me immediately, but man I was so fucking irritated. I felt like I had this wild animal on top of me trying to rape me. I was literally begging, for her to stop but her mouth was all over me. Then she got angry that I had nutted quickly and decided to climb off me, and sleep on the other side.

Omo, I was pleased oh, finally I can sleep in peace. Only for the girl to wake me up by 2am. But at this point, the energy was back. So I decided to kill somebody's daughter. Lol
What now happened?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Wierdceo: 11:24am On May 28, 2020
seanwilliam:
Lol..I remember when my friend fhucked a girl with epilepsy..he no funny that day grin
Ehhhh God . This one nobody need to explain am. E no go funny for the pesin eye at all.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Mrlucky81(m): 11:27am On May 28, 2020
Amb1045:
I remembered back in school days when I went to visit a friend in their hostel, off campus. So this my friend had two room mates males one of them invited his girlfriend. unfortunately heavy rain started falling that night and their was no way I could go back to my house. I have to sleep over. boom around 2am midnight this particular girl started shouting her stomach her stomach lol. me inside my mind make this girl no go put me for wahala na sleep I sleep I no Bleep anybody lol
grin
Amb1045:
I remembered back in school days when I went to visit a friend in their hostel, off campus. So this my friend had two room mates males one of them invited his girlfriend. unfortunately heavy rain started falling that night and their was no way I could go back to my house. I have to sleep over. boom around 2am midnight this particular girl started shouting her stomach her stomach lol. me inside my mind make this girl no go put me for wahala na sleep I sleep I no Bleep anybody lol
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Mrlucky81(m): 11:30am On May 28, 2020
addictedwriter:
once had a girlfriend who slept at my house during uni days. She was always coming but on this day it was crazy. At night we were about making out kissing, smooching and all but all of a sudden bae just moving. I was shocked, I spanked, pinched, kicked, did all sorts to revive her...nothing and it was midnight. where do I go? how do I explain to my other. friends what happened. suddenly I burst into prayers and speaking in tongues while pinching her simultaneously, still nothing. I was about giving up when she jerked up and the next thing she said shock me... *Baby can we continue?* i just quietly lay low nd zoom to sleep...olohunmaje
Oboy you don dey see your self for prison uniform
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Mandela27: 11:45am On May 28, 2020
Jay199:

Lol..u met ogbanje
One of ur kind grin
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Mandela27: 11:57am On May 28, 2020
merieam16:
Guys nd lies * yimu
Hello mother Theresa
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Victorious12: 12:08pm On May 28, 2020
Homeboiy:

Which of them?
The third one
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by MarkTimmy(m): 12:27pm On May 28, 2020
HMarshal:

We then understood y many houses in that particular estate was mostly inhabitated.owners are mostly out of the country.thanks to her

Pls if you won't mind, what's the name of the estate? Thanks

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.