Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,409 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. (24002 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by themaestro08(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2020
ABLESOFT2:
It A Pity I've Neva Had Any Lady Slept Over At My House..
Still Very Young To Have A Place Of My Own.

I am pretty sure you are above 18. And you believe you are still Young to have your own place?

You are not alone as many young dudes are in this shitty trap, its crazy , what a pity man.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 7:24pm On May 27, 2020
illicit:
I got this girl on my street, uni days....

One time her mum travelled to get materials for a couple of days....
Every night, around 11pm dis gal will lock their gate from within. Lock her kid sis and step dad indoors.

Then she scales the fence to come sleep with me, and early next morning like 5am she goes and scales the fence back into their compound.

Three nights straight, no one ever knew.

This also reminds me of Ubunja's Miseducation. grin ALL THE SEX IN THE WORLD. https://www.nairaland.com/5520167/ubunjas-miseducation-all-sex-world

# bolded.
Frenzy01:
Mine was sometimes last year.. This girl actually came over to my place and spent a night.. Nah so robbers begin dey waka up and down for our area that night oo.
This girl was crying profusely and confessed to me that she actually told her brother she was going to a vigil that night as an excuse to be at my place.. Nah so she begin dey cry dey purge oo.. Me sef no know wetin I go do again and I joined her in her crying Fiesta... Luckily for us, the men in black no reach our house b4 they left.
Since that day like this.. She no even gree pick my calls again talkless of coming to my house grin

10 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Divay22(f): 7:32pm On May 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Women don't sleep over in my house
Because you're what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 27, 2020
NewDelhi:

True tho. Fine angelic girls wey go dey waka and talk like person wey no dey shìt or tamba. The wey dey go mess up ur toilet if they con sleep over ehn.. all those water water shìt wey dey splash everywhere for the toilet ceramic.
Lwkmd...Base on too much sauce naw...
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
anochuko01:
None o!
Our life just boring like that
why don’t u make your life interesting ,I mean your still young flex nah and time no day wait for anybody
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Frenzy01(m): 7:59pm On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:

He did not comport himself like a man.

Any sensible lady will be repelled by such behavior.
In such instance, I expect my man to be calm, instead of crying like a new born
You weren't there nah why you no go dey yarn wetin you no know... Me sef know say my area dey robbery prone. I've witnessed 2 different scene of cutting of hand and shooting of legs thank God I've left there now Sha.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Victorious12: 8:17pm On May 27, 2020
Homeboiy:
1. She slept over at my place ,around 1am I opened my eyes and I saw her sitting on the bed wide awake, I asked her what's up ,she didn't say a word. I touched my bed and it was soaked , babe don piss untop my bed o.

2. She slept over ,around midnight I woke up and saw her sitting on the bed staring at me. Fear catch me o.

3.She slept over ,exactly 12 am after we don fúck finish, she picked up her OFM prayer book and was firing prayers, she no let me sleep.
do u have her no
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Homeboiy: 8:22pm On May 27, 2020
Victorious12:

do u have her no

Which of them?

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by HMarshal(m): 8:27pm On May 27, 2020
I met a cute female friend Tru a female friend during my youth days,fresh & cute.we got talking & if found out she smokes(kush)

I was staying in a self-con in one estate in ibadan then,alone,.she was a student @UI & stayed in Queens hall.she hit me up to get some smoke that she was coming to kush @my place.

I did,& she came over,we sat in my compound & smoked in silence for about 1hour.
She was very high,I noticed,stood up,walked towards my room window facing where we were smoking & suddenly stoped.

Peering Tru my curtains & listening,then silently called me.i came over & she hushed me & listened again.them asked "who r those bathing & talking inside ur room",

I took it as higness side effect & was smiling @her,but she kept her cute face very serious & told me with tinted dimned eye "there r two men in ur room chanting incanations" I looked inside & saw nothing(you suld see a pretty gal high on smoke & in a trance like state it's fckn scary!)

We slept in the house that night Sha,after more smoking ,but the speed I used to pack out of the house ehn,

Even my neighbor (single mom with 2grown kids& cousins) confirmed some "irregularities" in the Ambience of the compound since she moved in.we moved out 1day after each other.

We then understood y many houses in that particular estate was mostly inhabitated.owners are mostly out of the country.thanks to her

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by SavageBoy: 8:33pm On May 27, 2020
HMarshal:
I met a cute female friend Tru a female friend during my youth days,fresh & cute.we got talking & if found out she smokes(kush)

I was staying in a self-con in one estate in ibadan then,alone,.she was a student @UI & stayed in Queens hall.she hit me up to get some smoke that she was coming to kush @my place.

I did,& she came over,we sat in my compound & smoked in silence for about 1hour.
She was very high,I noticed,stood up,walked towards my room window facing where we were smoking & suddenly stoped.

Peering Tru my curtains & listening,then silently called me.i came over & she hushed me & listened again.them asked "who r those bathing & talking inside ur room",

I took it as higness side effect & was smiling @her,but she kept her cute face very serious & told me with tinted dimned eye "there r two men in ur room chanting incanations" I looked inside & saw nothing(you suld see a pretty gal high on smoke & in a trance like state it's fckn scary!)

We slept in the house that night Sha,after more smoking ,but the speed I used to pack out of the house ehn,

Even my neighbor (single mom with 2grown kids& cousins) confirmed some "irregularities" in the Ambience of the compound since she moved in.we moved out 1day after each other.

We then understood y many houses in that particular estate was mostly inhabitated.owners are mostly out of the country.thanks to her

Queens hall,the painter's hall grin

5 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Tallesty1(m): 9:24pm On May 27, 2020
Divay22:
Because you're what? undecided
The owner of my house.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by mkoabiola: 9:26pm On May 27, 2020
She came over to sleep and she said we should pray first bf we do d banging.

I was mad...

She attends kurumaraji though.

No jokes

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 27, 2020
SexyFeminist:

He did not comport himself like a man.

Any sensible lady will be repelled by such behavior.
In such instance, I expect my man to be calm, instead of crying like a new born
and you claim to be a feminist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Okoroawusa: 9:53pm On May 27, 2020
A friend told me a story that chilled me. His name is Chijioke

Chijioke lived in Onitsha then as a bachelor n one midnight he received a call from his friend that a girl came to his room for a sleepover n after sex they both went to bed. In the midnight the girl woke up suddenly n was acting funny, shouting her tommy n before you know it she collapsed n died. The young man freaked out n called my guy Chijioke.
Chijioke told him not to worry that he will take care of it. He called one of the Onitsha vigillantee guy that he knew. The security guy n his troops came with their Hilux pick up (if you live in Onitsha you would understand) in that middle of the night, picked up the girl n drove to expressway between Head Bridge n Upper Iweka, put her in the middle of the the expressway n rode over her making it look like an accident for people to discover in the morning.

I have two daughters n that story gives me the chill whenever I remember it. How would I know where they are at every second of the day no matter how strict a father I am?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by ABLESOFT2(m): 10:02pm On May 27, 2020
themaestro08:

I am pretty sure you are above 18. And you believe you are still Young to have your own place?

You are not alone as many young dudes are in this shitty trap, its crazy , what a pity man.
"Pity"shitty Trap" Is Dat Wat U Call It
I Tink It A Good Tin 4 Still Be Young Cuz Dat Means I Still Av More Tym 2 Learn Da Gud Stuff Like Making More Money In Life..Nd Nt To Tinkin Bout Sex 4 Nw

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by ABLESOFT2(m): 10:04pm On May 27, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Òmóyàmi ma fur ómà SET✌️
Sure Tin..Tin Gat Set
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by ABLESOFT2(m): 10:06pm On May 27, 2020
TheSourcerer:
no that's not been different that's been dumb ! Take risks! Calculated Risks!
So U Are Da Sharp Type..Plz Tell Me Aw Many Dollar Av U Gained Frm Ur Sex Calculated Risk
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by smartleo(m): 10:09pm On May 27, 2020
Orces:
One day when I was pounding this girls sweet pussy thoroughly, and she passed out.
Shit man was scared. Fear hod me that day no be lie... I tried all my best to wake her up for 30 minutes... E no be small things my brothers.. When she woke up I momentarily gave my life to Christ...
Lol
She later told me that she has multiple orgasms and the ones she had that day were a little too many.

This guy must be the son of Liar Mohammed

4 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by themaestro08(m): 10:12pm On May 27, 2020
ABLESOFT2:

"Pity"shitty Trap" Is Dat Wat U Call It
I Tink It A Good Tin 4 Still Be Young Cuz Dat Means I Still Av More Tym 2 Learn Da Gud Stuff Like Making More Money In Life..Nd Nt To Tinkin Bout Sex 4 Nw

So people who are living independently are making more money and they are always thinking about sex grin cheesy.

What a thicko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Divay22(f): 10:14pm On May 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
The owner of my house.
Don't worry. It's a matter of time
But how is that even possible shocked Abi you're still staying with mummy and daddy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Tallesty1(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2020
Divay22:

Don't worry. It's a matter of time
But how is that even possible shocked Abi you're still staying with mummy and daddy grin
Mommy and daddy kor.

Women don't just pass the night in my house, I don't allow it.

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Divay22(f): 10:23pm On May 27, 2020
Tallesty1:
Mommy and daddy kor.

Women don't just pass the night in my house, I don't allow it.
Hmmm
First time of hearing a guy say something like this.
Is there any reason why you don't allow it or you just don't like it?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:35pm On May 27, 2020
HMarshal:

grin grin
I'm here laughing hard.

Are you for real?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by HMarshal(m): 10:44pm On May 27, 2020
CsRockefeller:

grin grin
I'm here laughing hard.

Are you for real?

Nothing but the truth men

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 10:47pm On May 27, 2020
Praise Jah! I got no love for women; friggin' irritatin' me. A nigga once told me that they are time wasters & got nothin' to offer...

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Soren4(m): 11:08pm On May 27, 2020
Invited this fine babe to my crib during my uni days.. minutes later we were at the initial stage of romance and then she suddenly became motionless... At that moment I became blank as to my next move. Many questions began to pop in my head.. what will I tell my parent?? That I was smooching a girl?? I saw my self in prison uniform with my ass being drilled by some dudes...
I had thoughts of all these within the space of some minutes... Immediately I ran into the toilet I got a towel and a bowl of water .... I rested her head on the towel and splashed water on her head and she finally regain consciousness...

Don't even ask me if we continued with our excapade

6 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by usefullchinex: 11:37pm On May 27, 2020
make money trading binary without risk whatapp 09076646116
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by georjay(m): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
HMarshal:

which estate be that?

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Chommybaby(f): 11:43pm On May 27, 2020
Okoroawusa:
A friend told me a story that chilled me. His name is Chijioke

Chijioke lived in Onitsha then as a bachelor n one midnight he received a call from his friend that a girl came to his room for a sleepover n after sex they both went to bed. In the midnight the girl woke up suddenly n was acting funny, shouting her tommy n before you know it she collapsed n died. The young man freaked out n called my guy Chijioke.
Chijioke told him not to worry that he will take care of it. He called one of the Onitsha vigillantee guy that he knew. The security guy n his troops came with their Hilux pick up (if you live in Onitsha you would understand) in that middle of the night, picked up the girl n drove to expressway between Head Bridge n Upper Iweka, put her in the middle of the the expressway n rode over her making it look like an accident for people to discover in the morning.

I have two daughters n that story gives me the chill whenever I remember it. How would I knowo where they are at every second of the day no matter how strict a father I am?

Oh my God....

Horrible!!!���

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by CsRockefeller(m): 11:58pm On May 27, 2020
HMarshal:

Nothing but the truth men

She might have been hallucinating and other experiences might have been coincidences.

But, anything is possible sha.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Prove My Love To My Gf? / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night / 5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.