Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,508 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. (24013 Views)

"Fear Women": Nigerian Men Narrate Their Experiences. See Screenshots / Meet Paul Zuluka, Man Who Has Sex With Women For A Living In South Africa / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 28, 2020
Okoroawusa:
A friend told me a story that chilled me. His name is Chijioke

Chijioke lived in Onitsha then as a bachelor n one midnight he received a call from his friend that a girl came to his room for a sleepover n after sex they both went to bed. In the midnight the girl woke up suddenly n was acting funny, shouting her tommy n before you know it she collapsed n died. The young man freaked out n called my guy Chijioke.
Chijioke told him not to worry that he will take care of it. He called one of the Onitsha vigillantee guy that he knew. The security guy n his troops came with their Hilux pick up (if you live in Onitsha you would understand) in that middle of the night, picked up the girl n drove to expressway between Head Bridge n Upper Iweka, put her in the middle of the the expressway n rode over her making it look like an accident for people to discover in the morning.

I have two daughters n that story gives me the chill whenever I remember it. How would I knowo where they are at every second of the day no matter how strict a father I am?

If you are or you Sabi guys who are into women paroles. Hmmm you go understand say women na SMOOTH CRIMINALS dey mostly be. No matter how strict you choose to be it doesn't stop a woman who wants to explore her womanhood which is WHOR'ING.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Horlekanmi(m): 1:22pm On May 28, 2020
Lol my ever bad experience I pray to change from fuckboi but haven't retire from my fuckboi lifestyle there is d girl back then I used to Bleep chai d girl bosom dey always give me goosebumps then I had a guy living in another room of mine d guy also carry one yeye girl like Dat come house they always prefer smoking some weed b4 they Bleep thereselfs to stupor meanwhile I was watching movie not knowing dis my babe don dey gasp for air until she fall down from bed had to rush her ask her wetin happen if not for cold water inside my fridge dat day of which I had to pour on her as well give her to drink maybe by now I must still be serving jail terms in kirikiri since dat day ave zero dat girl from my fuckbook

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Tallesty1(m): 1:32pm On May 28, 2020
Oluf3mi:

Kilode? Your room no dey spacious?
It's not about the room boss. House is spacious enough.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Jay199(f): 1:52pm On May 28, 2020
Mandela27:

One of ur kind grin
One of ur sister's kind ��
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 28, 2020
All the events here happened either at school or during service....hmm, now i am thinking of not sending my kids to school. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by fabuloz1(m): 6:05pm On May 28, 2020
Warlord2012:
All the events here happened either at school or during service....hmm, now i am thinking of not sending my kids to school. grin grin grin
It can still happen at your residential area grin
Girl that would go naught will go naught irrespective of where she finds herself

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by sharpwriter(m): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2020
HMarshal:
I met a cute female friend Tru a female friend during my youth days,fresh & cute.we got talking & if found out she smokes(kush)

I was staying in a self-con in one estate in ibadan then,alone,.she was a student @UI & stayed in Queens hall.she hit me up to get some smoke that she was coming to kush @my place.

I did,& she came over,we sat in my compound & smoked in silence for about 1hour.
She was very high,I noticed,stood up,walked towards my room window facing where we were smoking & suddenly stoped.

Peering Tru my curtains & listening,then silently called me.i came over & she hushed me & listened again.them asked "who r those bathing & talking inside ur room",

I took it as higness side effect & was smiling @her,but she kept her cute face very serious & told me with tinted dimned eye "there r two men in ur room chanting incanations" I looked inside & saw nothing(you suld see a pretty gal high on smoke & in a trance like state it's fckn scary!)

We slept in the house that night Sha,after more smoking ,but the speed I used to pack out of the house ehn,

Even my neighbor (single mom with 2grown kids& cousins) confirmed some "irregularities" in the Ambience of the compound since she moved in.we moved out 1day after each other.

We then understood y many houses in that particular estate was mostly inhabitated.owners are mostly out of the country.thanks to her

Hmmmn..... I saw many funny experiences in this thread that I would have loved to quote and reply but I just let it go, but yours interests me.

Are you saying that the kush smoked heightened her sixth sense and she indeed saw beyond the ordinary? And are there really unusual experiences you had in the house prior and after the girl's visit?

I also won't mind to know the name of estate if it pleases you, cos my young bro is in search of house in Ibadan... I no wan make hin go rent jinxed house o.

#scaryshit

2 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by sharpwriter(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2020
addictedwriter:
once had a girlfriend who slept at my house during uni days. She was always coming but on this day it was crazy. At night we were about making out kissing, smooching and all but all of a sudden bae just moving. I was shocked, I spanked, pinched, kicked, did all sorts to revive her...nothing and it was midnight. where do I go? how do I explain to my other. friends what happened. suddenly I burst into prayers and speaking in tongues while pinching her simultaneously, still nothing. I was about giving up when she jerked up and the next thing she said shock me... *Baby can we continue?* i just quietly lay low nd zoom to sleep...olohunmaje

She went to a quick /emergency meeting! grin
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by OLDESTWARRIBOY: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....I have a lot of 'em. Think I shared one before (dat kwale babe). Let me find it and paste here

One after making out for some minutes, I went to look for condom before the do...got angry and said she's not doing again o, left my awzz at 3am

Another one...she said we should wait till exactly 4am, like WFT? what's special about 4am. She claimed that's when she's always hot. I slept off and drove her away in the morning

Another one..during my year one in uni, she was naked completely when it was time to do, she no gree o I tried & tried, the babe no fall, someone that's already naked o,

Another one...when I was thrusting away, babe saw her period o, blood everywhere...my d..irk was soaked. My anger that day eh

Another one....she was saying weird stuffs in her sleep like ogboni, I left the bed for her to sleep on the floor. Never called and I never saw her again

Another one....my dick refused to get erect, we tried everything, dick no gree o. Thought something was wrong with me til the next day when I went down with another girl...I think the first had a spiritual husband or something lol

Another one...she was screaming, like her shout was so loud, the entire street and even the next could hear her, my neighbours were shouting we should keep it down

One wanted only Anal...

One wanted to do like a hour long prayer be4 the do...

One woke me In the middle of the night that she was hungry and their was no food In the entire awzz...even salt no dey. We ate takeaway dat night before everything o

Gosh they are so many, I mostly attract weird girls, all my guys knows this. I can even write a book about it

3 Likes

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by HMarshal(m): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2020
sharpwriter:

Hmmmn..... I saw many funny experiences in this thread that I would have loved to quote and reply but I just let it go, but yours interests me.

Are you saying that the kush smoked heightened her sixth sense and she indeed saw beyond the ordinary? And are there really unusual experiences you had in the house prior and after the girl's visit?

I also won't mind to know the name of estate if it pleases you, cos my young bro is in search of house in Ibadan... I no wan make hin go rent jinxed house o.

#scaryshit

Coming to think of it,
This house is a very old building,tho u won't know because of the refurbishing till uve lived there a wyl,
The bq is joined to the main building making a stretch of bungalow with two gates,on each end.

The main building has 8rooms & two toilets with a big sitting room space.
All modern amenities of comfort are there except an ac.

B4 my neighbor & her family moved into the main building,it's only churches that have been able to use it because of the big sitting room
But they couldn't even stay,they leave B4 1.5yrs

The chairman of the landlord association lives right behind the compound,an old loner who alot of ppl avoid in the neighborhood.
Always made it his duty to evict the churches,cos their prayers affects his "prayers" (his exact words).

I stayed alone in the bq for 2yrs cos no1 was interested in the main building till this my new neighbor.

My landlady lives a stone throw from there,she has cats numbering over 50(not to exag).how some came to live in the roof of our own house is a mystery

Anyways,if the smoke hiegtened wateva,I don't know,but this happened btw 9-11pm in my compound.being an estate ,every where goes quite once its 8pm.

I was a heavy weed smoker then, so I probly dint notice any weirdness,cos I worked in a club @nights & slept Tru the day.but I did notice my neighbors start doing prayer vigil most nights when am leaving for work with serious loud prayers few months after moving in.so she probly noticed some weirdness

Need I mention theres a popular semi mad skinny woman in the estate,lives in an uncompleted building there who does mini chores like weeding & compound sweeping who complains of some big men who don't let her sleep @night because they want to av sex with her.(name ELIZA)

Or seeing some one carry live sacrifices from the estate to the T junction outside the estate.i worked clubs,left home around 10.30/11pm.& The estate is mostly dead quite then.

As for the name of the estate,send me a mail,ild tell u. ericjohnjnr@yahoo.com.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Divay22 post=90030417] Hmmm First time of hearing a guy say something like this. Is there any reason why you don't allow it or you just don't like it? [/quote
I have never tried it too and I also know a guy who doesn't allow it.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Divay22(f): 10:11am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=nniero11 post=90794242][/quote]
And may i know the reason for that?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Divay22:
And may i know the reason for that?
I can't speak for the other guy but I can speak for myself. The thing is 'it's just how I live'. Simple.
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Samfloxin(m): 1:55pm On Jun 18, 2020
addictedwriter:
once had a girlfriend who slept at my house during uni days. She was always coming but on this day it was crazy. At night we were about making out kissing, smooching and all but all of a sudden bae just moving. I was shocked, I spanked, pinched, kicked, did all sorts to revive her...nothing and it was midnight. where do I go? how do I explain to my other. friends what happened. suddenly I burst into prayers and speaking in tongues while pinching her simultaneously, still nothing. I was about giving up when she jerked up and the next thing she said shock me... *Baby can we continue?* i just quietly lay low nd zoom to sleep...olohunmaje
The girl went for an emergency meeting at their kingdom...God save you sha
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by PattyMike(m): 12:36am On Jun 19, 2020
HMarshal:

Coming to think of it,
This house is a very old building,tho u won't know because of the refurbishing till uve lived there a wyl,
The bq is joined to the main building making a stretch of bungalow with two gates,on each end.

B4 my neighbor & her family moved into the main building,it's only churches that have been able to use it because of the big sitting room

The chairman of the landlord association lives right behind the compound,an old loner who alot of ppl avoid in the neighborhood.
Always made it his duty to evict the churches,cos their prayers affects his "prayers" (his exact words).

I stayed alone in the bq for 2yrs cos no1 was interested in the main building till this my new neighbor.

My landlady lives a stone throw from there,she has cats numbering over 50(not to exag).how some came to live in the roof of our own house is a mystery

Anyways,if the smoke hiegtened wateva,I don't know,but this happened btw 9-11pm in my compound.being an estate ,every where goes quite once its 8pm.

I was a heavy weed smoker then, so I probly dint notice any weirdness,cos I worked in a club @nights & slept Tru the day.but I did notice my neighbors start doing prayer vigil most nights when am leaving for work with serious loud prayers few months after moving in.so she probly noticed some weirdness

Need I mention theres a popular semi mad skinny woman in the estate,lives in an uncompleted building there who does mini chores like weeding & compound sweeping who complains of some big men who don't let her sleep @night because they want to av sex with her.(name ELIZA)

Or seeing some one carry live sacrifices from the estate to the T junction outside the estate.i worked clubs,left home around 10.30/11pm.& The estate is mostly dead quite then.

If it's in agbaje I believe u 100%, although me sef dey para, winch no fit chop winch. Also these area Olodo, alakia, iyana church nah waste zone. These olodo, alakia and iyana church u won't go forward in life unless you're a strong man. In agbaje they will challenge u both spiritually and physically. Ologuneru is still okay small, dugbe and mokola is till fine, orogun is manageable, but some parts of Apete (no progress sorry). Ijokodo, gbaremu still dey manageable small, small o. Alaro and Idito, across poly only notorious for cult fights and bloodshed. I don't know about Bodija estate, I don't know if it was Bodija estate u stayed cus it's not far to 410, GQ and Plat. I have never lived in Bodija estate but those houses nah old houses o true true with old designs. Thank God say I no find house go there.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by sharpwriter(m): 4:49pm On Jun 23, 2020
HMarshal:

Coming to think of it,

Sorry I responded late....na busy things.

shocked shocked shocked All these things dey very creepy o .... like those horror movies plot. (people coming to sleep with mad woman, silent estate, sacrifices, someone having more than 50 cats shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy

All I can say is that God dey, it is well.

I will send you a mail as regards the Estate's name.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2020
Orces:
One day when I was pounding this girls sweet pussy thoroughly, and she passed out.
Shit man was scared. Fear hod me that day no be lie... I tried all my best to wake her up for 30 minutes... E no be small things my brothers.. When she woke up I momentarily gave my life to Christ...
Lol
She later told me that she has multiple orgasms and the ones she had that day were a little too many.

Lol
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Aburada:
Ok mine happened in her room not mine. She broke up with me for like 3 months but I've not had enough of the Puna and I tried all my best to make things work back.

So I visited her in her school ( decided to go late so I could sleep over) after a lot of arguments she allowed me to sleep over.

There was much heat so I told her she could pull her clothes leaving only her pant as seeing the brezz is not new to me again. She just obeyed like I used magic

Na so I begin dey s*ck brezz till I proceeded to the down side. Na where I shock be that. The girl dey do her period shocked . Mic don don hard like rock.

I come reason am say we might not come back if I miss the opportunity. I carry condom so no shaking. As I enter the land of red, I just dey fire dey go, she sef dey moan dey enjoy am. As we finish just one round we just sleep off

Only to be waken around 2 am, babe sey complain of stomach pain. Come dey roll for floor like say she wan die. I was scared die. After about 2 hours of caring for her. I sleep off again.

I woke up to see babe fanning me because I was sweating while I was sleeping. I just thank God she no pass out

Land of the red ���

1 Like

Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 11:53am On Aug 13, 2020
James4bright:
Okay let me drop mine.

It was back then in school, had this gf sha. We were bleeping one night, I actually prefer being in control, 'coz that way I don't ejaculate quickly.

But that night this girl was the one in control, on top me though, and she was bouncing way too fast. Lol.

Omo, I nor cross 15 minutes, I just burst. And she was really feeling it, but my dick had already started going flaccid. Na so she kon dey try resurrect me by force, she starting kissing me immediately, but man I was so fucking irritated. I felt like I had this wild animal on top of me trying to rape me. I was literally begging, for her to stop but her mouth was all over me. Then she got angry that I had nutted quickly and decided to climb off me, and sleep on the other side.

Omo, I was pleased oh, finally I can sleep in peace. Only for the girl to wake me up by 2am. But at this point, the energy was back. So I decided to kill somebody's daughter. Lol

Resurrection by force ���
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Aburada: 10:09am On Oct 19, 2020
simmion:

How far, ur WhatsApp number or the girl number
quote me on a dead thread
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by idahme(m): 10:46am On Oct 19, 2020
[quote author=anochuko01 post=90017391]

No be Lie.
Men don suffer.
Yet we go about screaming gender equality grin[/quote)

Gender equality? Only when it satisfies the one shouting, thats the world we are. Selfish world
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by Aburada: 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2020
simmion:

How far, ur WhatsApp number or the girl number
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by czarr(m): 2:08pm On Oct 19, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy....I have a lot of 'em. Think I shared one before (dat kwale babe). Let me find it and paste here

One after making out for some minutes, I went to look for condom before the do...got angry and said she's not doing again o, left my awzz at 3am

Another one...she said we should wait till exactly 4am, like WFT? what's special about 4am. She claimed that's when she's always hot. I slept off and drove her away in the morning

Another one..during my year one in uni, she was naked completely when it was time to do, she no gree o I tried & tried, the babe no fall, someone that's already naked o,

Another one...when I was thrusting away, babe saw her period o, blood everywhere...my d..irk was soaked. My anger that day eh

Another one....she was saying weird stuffs in her sleep like ogboni, I left the bed for her to sleep on the floor. Never called and I never saw her again

Another one....my dick refused to get erect, we tried everything, dick no gree o. Thought something was wrong with me til the next day when I went down with another girl...I think the first had a spiritual husband or something lol

Another one...she was screaming, like her shout was so loud, the entire street and even the next could hear her, my neighbours were shouting we should keep it down

One wanted only Anal...

One wanted to do like a hour long prayer be4 the do...

One woke me In the middle of the night that she was hungry and their was no food In the entire awzz...even salt no dey. We ate takeaway dat night before everything o

Gosh they are so many, I mostly attract weird girls, all my guys knows this. I can even write a book about it
another one,another one u be dj khalid?
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by NarutUzumaki7th: 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Good morning
Re: Narrate Any Scary Or Funny Experiences With Women Who Slept Over At Your House. by anoziechi(f): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
I go my friend place,my parents traveled
For night armed robbers come dey rob for the hostel.e reach our turn dem enter room collect everybody phone na Nokia torchlight I dey use with rubber band wey i take hold an...choi if you see flogging wey i chop that night because of say na Nokia torchlight I give dem eeh...since den I no dey go anybody house go pass night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Tips To Bring Back The Spark In Your Relationship. / 10 Golden Rules To Picking Up Prostitutes / Wife Kills Husband Because He Stopped Eating Her Vagina Every Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.