Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,310 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127070 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:18am On Jun 20, 2020
lie lie rozz, lying mad max, lying girlie tatime

where are you queers
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 1:19am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's OK to ask questions you're not losing your heaven, it doesn't exist it never will.
Still your opinion wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's free thinking, I'm sure that's self explanatory.

Okay. No issue. So how free is the thinking since it is influenced.

Can you call an influenced opinion absolutely free?
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by DappaD: 1:21am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It's OK to ask questions you're not losing your heaven, it doesn't exist it never will.
Do you know that you are a very confused person?
The confusion going on within yourself is so great and it's not letting you sleep, that's why you're still up at 1am trying to contend with people who believe in a Supreme Being undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:27am On Jun 20, 2020
lie lie rozz, lying madmax, lying tatime
who you are and your destiny:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Rev 21:8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Rev_20:15  And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:37am On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

Influenced? it quite the opposite, it you doing the thinking, say a Buddhist walk up to you about his religion you're not just going to believe, you'll ask questions and reflect on the answers he gave you, base on free thinking and not base on another religious book.

Example, he might say cow meat is wrong, free thinkers will analyse this thoroughly and come to a conclusion, instead of but we are given dominion over all animals, that's not free thinking, that's influenced thinking.

Its like saying "what will my friends think of me if I start wearing medicated glass" knowing him/her have poor sight.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 1:43am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Sorry that's what wealth can buy Sir, if you have ever been in the midst of wealthy people, you'll know that the lady whose hands looks like that doesn't do anything hard both home or at work! wink

lying pharisee false jw mad max, do you have to wipe her backside for her?

she could pick her own big nose though

so your wealthy woman goes to work, laugh, so wealthy
what does she do, scratch backs at massage parlor

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11764178_screenshot202005251530521591095267292_jpegb670f842be3949acabe8d9d99ea6d118
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 1:47am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Influenced? it quite the opposite, it you doing the thinking, say a Buddhist walk up to you about his religion you're not just going to believe, you'll ask questions and reflect on the answers he gave you, base on free thinking and not base on another religious book.

Example, he might say cow meat is wrong, free thinkers will analyse this thoroughly and come to a conclusion, instead of but we are given dominion over all animals, that's not free thinking, that's influenced thinking.

Its like saying "what will my friends think of me if I start wearing medicated glass" knowing him/her have poor sight.

When you are told something and you free think to judge to. That thinking in itself is benchmark against some influences, thought, past experiences, exposure. The thought does not stand alone.

You don't just say you think about something. Your decision are always influenced. You agreed to this earlier.

Is there any thought or decision that is ever not based on influence.

Why do you wear cloth? Can I see your freethinking decision on that?

Like I told you. The worst point of knowledge is when a man feel he is not influenced but just think by himself. It is the greatest point of self deception.

So, I asked again. How free is the thinking when such is also influenced by its surroundings.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:52am On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

Can you call an influenced opinion absolutely free?
It all fall on the person making this decision, I believe we all know when we are lying to ourselves, even rats run and hide after stealing in the kitchen, hence we know right from wrong by default.

I'm I getting married because I love this man or family pressure of disowning me if I don't.

If she loves the man she'll still marry him, if she doesn't and is telling her self the truth, then the parents can disown her, but she'll keep her integrity and pride.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 1:55am On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

The confusion going on within yourself is so great and it's not letting you sleep, that's why you're still up at 1am trying to contend with people who believe in a Supreme Being undecided
I won't be always active on religion threads because my sole purpose in life is not to worship my illusion, and hope for an inexistent after life, after wasting the one I actually had.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 2:02am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
It all fall on the person making this decision, I believe we all know when we are lying to ourselves, even rats run and hide after stealing in the kitchen, hence we know right from wrong by default.

I'm I getting married because I love this man or family pressure of disowning me if I don't.

If she loves the man she'll still marry him, if she doesn't and is telling her self the truth, then the parents can disown her, but she'll keep her integrity and pride.

In all of the marrying. How did she know love if not from influence. How did she know family pressure if not from influence. Your knowledge of love today did you manufacture it or was based on influence. All you feel today that you are freethinking. Sit down well and real think on them you will know exactly what inform those decisions, those thinking. You must do a sincere deliberate questioning of your mind to know exactly what influences any of your decisions.

Sit and think through. None of any of your decisions in life is from free thinking. It's actually from influenced thinking. So what influences you. The greatest of all illusion is to claim free thinking. No such thing exist sir.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:19am On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

When you are told something and you free think to judge to. That thinking in itself is benchmark against some influences, thought, past experiences, exposure. The thought does not stand alone.

You don't just say you think about something. Your decision are always influenced. You agreed to this earlier.

Is there any thought or decision that is ever not based on influence.

Why do you wear cloth? Can I see your freethinking decision on that?

Like I told you. The worst point of knowledge is when a man feel he is not influenced but just think by himself. It is the greatest point of self deception.

So, I asked again. How free is the thinking when such is also influenced by its surroundings.
I explained this, your decision based on a honest thought is what makes you free thinker.

Cloths: protects us from the weather, covers our unclothedness, cloths are good.

Stealing: getting caught means jail, jungle justices, taking someone else saving (empathy) stealing is bad

Do same for smoking, drinking, womanizing

Your decision is what makes you a free thinker not the influence, threat, or peer pressure.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 2:20am On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

In all of the marrying. How did she know love if not from influence. How did she know family pressure if not from influence. Your knowledge of love today did you manufacture it or was based on influence. All you feel today that you are freethinking. Sit down well and real think on them you will know exactly what inform those decisions, those thinking. You must do a sincere deliberate questioning of your mind to know exactly what influences any of your decisions.

Sit and think through. None of any of your decisions in life is from free thinking. It's actually from influenced thinking. So what influences you. The greatest of all illusion is to claim free thinking. No such thing exist sir.
check the post above.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 2:44am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
I explained this, your decision based on a honest thought is what makes you free thinker.

Cloths: protects us from the weather, covers our unclothedness, cloths are good.

Stealing: getting caught means jail, jungle justices, taking someone else saving (empathy) stealing is bad

Do same for smoking, drinking, womanizing

Your decision is what makes you a free thinker not the influence, threat, or peer pressure.

So why clothes, why not leaf. They can do the same. Why did you chose cloth. Why trousers, why not wrapper alone. The fact that you covered your unclothedness itself is influence. Children don't and they feel Okay. Your environment influenced that.

Are your decision not based on influenced thoughts. That is the question. When you are influenced to make decisions do you call that free thinking?

You are told to choose between A and B and then given explanation on how good is A and how bad is B, whatever you chose afterwards no matter how critical you think it through is influenced by that explanation. Choosing good is influence, choosing bad is product of influence too, same as not choosing at all.

Nothing is presented to you in life without associated influence.

The foundation of what you called free think is hidden in influences. No human is free from such.

The earlier you see and accept that.

Your definition of love today is influenced, infact to shock you, your definition of EVIL today is influenced. What comes out from that thinking you called free, are perfectly benchmark on influences you have refused to check.

Like I said do a good stock of your decisions in life and ask yourself what influences this. That is the point you start finding out.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 2:49am On Jun 20, 2020
DappaD:

heaven certainly does exist, but wanting to be seen as right is not letting you sleep, keeping you up at 1 am

you false jw's are the great lying false accusers, hypocrites
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 4:43am On Jun 20, 2020
little girlies lying false jw mad max and lying false jw tatime
instead of posting to me, you post-lie, to other little girlie about me

and other little girlie posts to me for you, with your lies and her lies, queers

lie lie rozz you really should join false jw's, they are already on the way
to makiing you two fold the liars they are:

Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 4:47am On Jun 20, 2020
johnw47:

little girlies lying false jw mad max and lying false jw tatime
instead of posting to me, you post-lie, to other little girlie about me

and other little girlie posts to me for you, with your lies and her lies, queers

lie lie rozz you really should join false jw's, they are already on the way
to makiing you two fold the liars they are:

Mat_23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.
you ran away yesterday,so you have gathered enough courage for your return abi pastor wealthy man
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 5:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
you ran away yesterday,so you have gathered enough courage for your return abi pastor wealthy man

Tatime really hit me badly by saying the dude is not his category.
So why chatting with him in the first place? smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:11am On Jun 20, 2020
There is advantage and disadvantage when someone has Faith and the same goes with those without Faith.

Greed and selfishness is the motivating factor in the minds of most humans, there they keep the unspoken to hide their plans.
We all aspire to live a happy life because this is all we see, if not for voodooism the spirits living around us won't be noticed, but some humans invites them out of curiosity for the unknown and all still boils down to the same point "how do i make the best out of the little time i'll spend here?"

Most religions promotes selfish ambitions because religion is all about the unseen intelligent beings, as they're ever ready to interfere in man's life, they try to influence our thinking so we can bow down before them (worship)

Well that's the intent of the Bible! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:14am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
lie lie rozz

run away, laughing
you are such a duh fool

and big liar to boot
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Tatime really hit me badly by saying the dude is not his category.
So why chatting with him in the first place? smiley
lying false jw mad max

talk about me, scared to talk to me of course
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
you ran away yesterday so you have gathered enough courage for your return abi pastor wealthy man

has lie lie rozz run away, ha ha ha
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2020
Since we can't see these powerful intelligent beings it's difficult for us to distinguish between the one who really wants to help and the one whose intention is to harm us, that's why knowledge about them is important!
Since they're much more powerful than humans, they tend to behave like our God so to anyone having direct dealings with them the will back so that others could be attracted or pressured into seeking their help too.
After the global deluge the greatest of all spirits (GOD) punished some of these unseen creatures for doing what's not natural for them, he disengaged them from the midst of the rest who are still keeping to their duties {1Peter 3:19-20; 2Peter 2:4;Jude 6} this got them annoyed as they know the meaning of what God did, it simply means (their days are numbered)
So they set out to make him destroy all other creatures in his anger, they knew very well that the only creatures on planet earth that's of utmost importance to God is humans {Luke 12:7} that's why they decided to come for us!
They're now everywhere since the time of Noah, they influence all the wars and killings in our midst, as mighty spirit being they drag territories over greater number of worshipers, so to do that they must gather their captives and use them as tools to fight for more territories.
Each spirit tries to encamp his own worshipers in one place but others who are much powerful tries to extend theirs by going to capture the worshipers of lesser spirits.
That's why GOD initiated the written of the Bible to help honest hearted and sincere ones amongst humans know what is really happening in the human society!

God allowed the Israelites to be enslaved for 400 years in Egypt until this people have worked so hard to make Egypt the greatest world power of that time, don't forget that spirits dragging territories are still doing their own work underG, so in Egypt alone more than 50 spirits are working together hand in hand to keep the populace under their domain.
So when JEHOVAH (the greatest of all the spirits) decided to make himself known to all humans, he called an 80 years old man (Moses) who already had the intention of releasing the Israelites out of bondage after training him to become a shepherd, and say "it's time to go and do what you intended to do when you were still very young and vibrant" of course Moses was confused, "why not when i'm still young to fight?"
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 20, 2020
johnw47:

has lie lie rozz run away, ha ha ha

pastor wealthy man,how old are you? I think you are a small boy.You are an Antichrist in disguise
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Well it's all because JEHOVAH is the Almighty and there is nothing IMPOSSIBLE before him. He wants to prove himself before all humans that what he did with Abraham (99 years old man who impregnated a 90 years old woman and got a son in the process) was just a tip of the iceberg! Exodus 6:1-3
So without a military force, without the use of weapons, without fighting, without arguing not even by running away, the mightiest king of that time released Jehovah's people and the Egyptians even had to give Jehovah's people gifts not just any gifts but whatever Jehovah's people demanded! Exodus 12:33-36
Jehovah's people left Egypt and from that day JEHOVAH'S name rang throughout the earth as the mightiest spirit (Almighty God) who singlehandedly defeated all the spirits (Gods) in Egypt!
Even many other people were so moved that they decided to leave Egypt and follow the Israelites {Exodus 12:37-38} their intentions is to become worshipers of this God who has proved himself beyond all reasonable doubt!

All that is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! today.

What we're trying to ascertain in this thread

©Is that God still active today?
©If so where is he?
©What is he doing presently?
©Is he still interested in man's affairs?
©Is there a group that he's carrying today just as he did back then?
©Who are his worshipers today?
©How can honest hearted ones recognise them?
©How can we distinguish between his own worshipers and those of the lesser spirits today?
©What does he have in stock for his own people?
©Is there anything he can do for us after we're done here?

Whoever is interested in this questions will definitely become one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because that's the one and only organization given the wisdom to answer the questions, but if you're just interested in living your life now and getting all the goodies there's for now, please forget about Jehovah and his worshipers!

God bless you! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
Well it's all because JEHOVAH is the Almighty and there is nothing IMPOSSIBLE before him. He wants to prove himself before all humans that what he did with Abraham (99 years old man who impregnated a 90 years old woman and got a son in the process) was just a tip of the iceberg! Exodus 6:1-3
So without a military force, without the use of weapons, without fighting, without arguing not even by running away, the mightiest king of that time released Jehovah's people and the Egyptians even had to give Jehovah's people gifts not just any gifts but whatever Jehovah's people demanded! Exodus 12:33-36
Jehovah's people left Egypt and from that day JEHOVAH'S name rang throughout the earth as the mightiest spirit (Almighty God) who singlehandedly defeated all the spirits (Gods) in Egypt!
Even many other people were so moved that they decided to leave Egypt and follow the Israelites, their intentions is to become worshipers of this God who has proved himself beyond all reasonable doubt!

All that is STORY! STORY!! STORY!!! today.

What we're trying to ascertain in this thread

©Is that God still active today?
©If so where is he?
©What is he doing presently?
©Is he still interested in man's affairs?
©Is there a group that he's carrying today just as he did back then?
©Who are his worshipers today?
©How can honest hearted ones recognise them?
©How can we distinguish between his own worshipers and those of the lesser spirits today?
©What does he have in stock for his own people?
©Is there anything he can do for us after we're done here?

Whoever is interested in this questions will definitely become one of Jehovah's Witnesses!

Because that's the one and only organization given the wisdom to answer the questions, but if you're just interested in living your life now and getting all the goodies there's for now, please forget about Jehovah and his worshipers!

God bless you! smiley

Thanks for the breakdown Maximus!

And as for me and my household we will live and die as a worshipers of JEHOVAH! Joshua 24:15 smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2020
TATIME:

Thanks for the breakdown Maximus!

And as for me and my household we will live and die as a worshipers of JEHOVAH! Joshua 24:15 smiley smiley smiley
Zechariah 8:23

Romans 8:35-38 smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:25am On Jun 20, 2020
hoopernikao:

So why clothes, why not leaf. They can do the same. Why did you chose cloth. Why trousers, why not wrapper alone. The fact that you covered your unclothedness itself is influence. Children don't and they feel Okay. Your environment influenced that.

Are your decision not based on influenced thoughts. That is the question. When you are influenced to make decisions do you call that free thinking?

You are told to choose between A and B and then given explanation on how good is A and how bad is B, whatever you chose afterwards no matter how critical you think it through is influenced by that explanation. Choosing good is influence, choosing bad is product of influence too, same as not choosing at all.

Nothing is presented to you in life without associated influence.

The foundation of what you called free think is hidden in influences. No human is free from such.

The earlier you see and accept that.

Your definition of love today is influenced, infact to shock you, your definition of EVIL today is influenced. What comes out from that thinking you called free, are perfectly benchmark on influences you have refused to check.

Like I said do a good stock of your decisions in life and ask yourself what influences this. That is the point you start finding out.
You're more interested in winning, than discussion.

The influence is not what mater but the decision, many people make irrational decision, so what do you call rational decision is as a result of free thinking.

1. As you get older you get more conscious of your body, basic biology, they are still naked people roaming road the street this people are called mad men and women, why haven't this influence reach them, is because they can't make any rational decision as a result of free thinking.

Why do I wear cloths

I wear cloths to cover my unclothedness basic biology, same way my penis get erected before sex, basic biology, proceeding to have that sex, I'm I putting on protection, I'm I married, will my wife like me cheating, are we in an open marriage, the woman is the influence, the arousal is the emotion (horñy) , your finale decision is decision, is it irrationally influenced by the pleasure of the sex hence reward, or rational decision by critical free thinking.

In the past I've had married women throw themselves at me, I would have eaten it, but I made my decision based on rational thinking, I wouldn't want same to happen to my wife, this woman might get pregnant even with protection as married women are even more careless they can just put the baby on their husband, so many reason and I put back my erected penís back into my trouser (figurative) because of rational decision as a result of free thinking, it's simple.

I don't wear leave because they are uncomfortable, if a new material apart from cotton is put out I weigh it and based decision based on critical thinking, that's why I'm not wearing leather and jacket in Nigeria influenced by the weather, final decision made by rational thought "free thinking"

You're trying to win a discussion not actually discuss.

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2020
@ hoopernikao I haven't replayed based on the evil

Believe me every body know what's right and what's wrong, otherwise Nigerian would have all killed each other before civilization, lions eat lions, and a rat will hide after stealing.

You are just arguing, not really discussing because I have already explained this, it's the same reason you haven't climbed a tall build and jump, even an animal won't do that.

Thieves run after stealing, they don't sit and wait for police to give them a ride home.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
Instead of you to address him with the point he raised, just look at what you wrote.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
Instead of you to address had m with the point he raised, just look at what you wrote.

interact, speak let your voice be heard it isn't a I win you lose, talk, let hear your perspective, that aspect of life you strongly believe in.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

run away, laughing
you are such a duh fool

and big liar to boot

How about you and Rozz make a thread and engage each other, just both of you or do that here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.