Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,383 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity - Religion (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity (127084 Views)

Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses 2 / Study The Bible With Jehovah's Witnesses! / What Does This Mean: Spirit,Water And Blood Bear Witness On Earth? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (234) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Instead of you to address him with the point he raised, just look at what you wrote.
He has not said anything meaningful,i have gotten more than enough from learned people here.I will be sad if truly johnw419 is a pastor
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How about you and Rozz make a thread and engage each other, just both of you or do that here.
Him and who?someone that's not open but blinded to other people's opinions. It's either you agree with him or he comes for you real hard.I will only be interested to discuss about his wealth he so much talked about lol.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:08am On Jun 20, 2020
Well johnw47 base on your wisdom.

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 8:18am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
Well johnw47 base on your wisdom.
You need help,the lord is with you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Is God's Kingdom that John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and his Apostles preached here or were still expecting it? smiley

Maximus69:

I thought you said "ask me" in the last post! undecided

So has the kingdom (John, Jesus and the first century Christians preached about) come or we're still expecting it? smiley

@Rozz!

TATIME:

Good question Maximus69, please do not respond to his aggression, try to maintain focus.

It's time to test and see how sincere Johnny is with himself, he will not answer because that will expose him as an enemy of TRUTH! undecided undecided undecided

^^^ laughing, lying tatime the bozo clown

TATIME:

It's OK Sir, please answer Maximus69, he asked you a question related to your argument! smiley smiley smiley

^^^ laughing still, false jw tatime fool of fools, and that's saying something with
know nothings like mad max and lie lie rozz around

Maximus69:
@ johnw47
Can you please answer this question?

Maximus69:

So what's your answer?

John the baptist, Jesus of Nazareth and the first century Christians preached that God's Kingdom is NEAR, has the kingdom come or we're still expecting it? smiley

laugh, lying fool know nothings, lying mad max and lying girlie tatime

and when i informed and corrected you of what you thought you knew, i showed your comeback
to be wrong as well

such duh know nothings
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 8:56am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
pastor wealthy man,how old are you? I think you are a small boy.You are an Antichrist in disguise

lie lie rozz

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour
but it's clear that like false jw's you are a habitual liar, repeating your lies over and over again like false jw's do, very true
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:03am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
He has not said anything meaningful,i have gotten more than enough from learned people here.I will be sad if truly johnw419 is a pastor

lie lie rozz

yes i have, i have said you are a liar
i have said that you are a fool etc. etc., and all truth is meaningful
od most duh one

^^^ and i have said you are duh
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:04am On Jun 20, 2020
johnw47:

lie lie rozz

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Saviour
but it's clear that like false jw's you are a habitual liar, very true

i wonder the lies I've told,please point my lies out.You have problems with the truth.I said I'm with the jw over trinity and you started insulting me.go work on yourself
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
How about you and Rozz make a thread and engage each other, just both of you or do that here.

what, her lying, and me pointing out her lies
i like that, but boring reading for others

also i show up the lies of liars who claim to be christian like false jw's used to do,
but i don't enlighten satans mob, i don't throw pearls to the pigs - false jw's and lie lie rozz
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
i wonder the lies I've told,please point my lies out.You have problems with the truth.I said I'm with the jw over trinity and you started insulting me.go work on yourself

Your lies:-

©You takes side with JWs on their debate against his TRINITY God.
©You refused to join them in blowing the trumpet against JWs as a evil cult.
©You keep asking tough questions instead of following the crowd.
©You're not dressed like their SU stuff and still claims to be a Christian.
©You read carefully and meditate thoughtfully instead of anywhere belle face.

So lady Rozz do you plead guilty or not? angry
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:

lie lie rozz

point out your lies you say, laugh
i could post very many of your lies if i wanted to spend the time

however you saying that i'm a pastor over and over again is one much repeated lie
that comes to mind, fool

you have been blinded duh lie lie:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by johnw47: 9:30am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

1. ©You takes side with JWs on their debate against his TRINITY God.
2. ©You refused to join them in blowing the trumpet against JWs as a evil cult.
©You keep asking tough questions instead of following the crowd.
©You're not dressed like their SU stuff and still claims to be a Christian.
©You read carefully and meditate thoughtfully instead of anywhere belle face.

lying pharisee false jw mad max

1. she takes sides with false jw's because like you she loves lies
2. she doesn't blow the trumpet against false jw's as a evil cult
because like you she is a blinded know nothing

that enough for your nonsense mad max

she like you loves lies:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

she like you is blinded:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

©You takes side with JWs on their debate against his TRINITY God. ©You refused to join them in blowing the trumpet against JWs as a evil cult. ©You keep asking tough questions instead of following the crowd. ©You're not dressed like their SU stuff and still claims to be a Christian. ©You read carefully and meditate thoughtfully instead of anywhere belle face.
not guilty sir

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
not guilty sir
So you're pleading not guilty shey? smiley
OK o! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 20, 2020
@ Rozz.
Just inquisitive.
How do you come about the profile name

"Rozz" ? smiley

Maximus was a Roman soldier whose life was full of romance and battle so i picked the name because of my past romantic lifestyle and as a soldier, the 69 is just the short form of 1969 my year of birth.

Please if this has anything to do with your real name just keep it out of social media for security reasons! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:
@ Rozz.
Just inquisitive.
How do you come about the profile name

"Rozz" ? smiley

Maximus was a Roman soldier whose life was full of romance and battle so i picked the name because of my past romantic lifestyle and as a soldier, the 69 is just the short form of 1969 my year of birth.

Please if this has anything to do with your real name just keep it out of social media for security reasons! smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
my name is Rose(Rozz) so no much meaning attached to my username.They are somehow jealous because they noticed I liked you.lol

May God bless you my child! smiley

That's part of the things we experience in life, many women often like me when they found out the angel in me. Even though i tried to be harsh and stringent i've found ladies say this often times, a celebrities once told me face to face at an occasion "your shakara no do me anything, you too dey strong face like Ìdíàgbon, me i just dey trip for you"

I had to run away from the event because the lady in question truthfully meant what she said and it's not safe to play with fire {Proverbs 6:27-28} before she carry her witch put me for trouble make i comot páápààpá! undecided

So thanks for the compliment my dear, i can only wish you find a good man that will take good care of you as a daughter, sister and mother!

Once again may God bless you! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by GRIMMJOE(m): 11:13am On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
you need help,the lord is with you
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

May God bless you my child! smiley

That's part of the things we experience in life, many women often like me when they found out the angel in me. Even though i tried to be harsh and stringent i've found ladies say this often times, a celebrities once told me face to face at an occasion "your shakara no do me anything, you too dey strong face like Ìdíàgbon, me i just dey trip for you"

I had to run away from the event because the lady in question truthfully meant what she said and it's not safe to play with fire {Proverbs 6:27-28} before she carry her witch put me for trouble make i comot páápààpá! undecided

So thanks for the compliment my dear, i can only wish you find a good man that will take good care of you as a daughter, sister and mother!

Once again may God bless you! smiley
amen God bless you sir
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 20, 2020
[quote author=GRIMMJOE post=90872536][/quote]ntor
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 1:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
@ hoopernikao I haven't replayed based on the evil

Believe me every body know what's right and what's wrong, otherwise Nigerian would have all killed each other before civilization, lions eat lions, and a rat will hide after stealing.

You are just arguing, not really discussing because I have already explained this, it's the same reason you haven't climbed a tall build and jump, even an animal won't do that.

Thieves run after stealing, they don't sit and wait for police to give them a ride home.

But you will be surprised to know that Christian's, especially hyper-Grace Christian's believe nothing is wrong except you're convicted by the spirit. Meaning a christian lady can continue bleeping another woman's husband as long as she doesn't see anything wrong in it.

She is no longer bound by laws but by the leading of the spirit.

That's why most business owners trust muslims more than Christian's.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
ntor

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why nah! embarassed

People do change so he may be the man o! undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

Why nah! embarassed

who?.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Why nah! embarassed
who?lol an atheist? smh
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

But you will be surprised to know that Christian's, especially hyper-Grace Christian's believe nothing is wrong except you're convicted by the spirit. Meaning a christian lady can continue bleeping another woman's husband as long as she doesn't see anything wrong in it.
She is no longer bound by laws but by the leading of the spirit.
That's why most business owners trust muslims more than Christian's.

True Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) only believe in the code of conduct set by the first century Christians! Act 15:28-29

That's why we totally differ from all of them. You often argue in support of the spirit talking or dealing with people individually, and when i told you that's a lie you start insulting us saying JWs has been brainwashed.
Is it not the same reason we stick to what the book says rather than listening to deceptive spirit? cheesy

Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were the most respected in the southern part of Nigeria during their lifetime, during Nigerias independent both of them said they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria in behalf of Christianity!

Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland! smiley

Of course the North came to pray in behalf of Muslims but for the Christians they have to write a letter to our branch to come and pray during Nigeria's independent. This was against our rules so the branch wrote a letter to Brooklyn our headquarters in New York, that's when the organization said our brothers should pray since that's what they demanded and that's a sign that they know the truth but afterwards our brothers should not partake in whatever follows!

Go now and ask anybody if it's a lie! smiley

So know today that when it comes to uprightness, JWs come first! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
Rozz:
who?lol an atheist? smh

What about if he decides to change? undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

What about if he decides to change? undecided
lol,that will be a good move on his path towards knowing God.I don't have the strength for his type
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 2:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

True Christians (Jehovah's Witnesses) only believe in the code of conduct set by the first century Christians! Act 15:28-29

That's why we totally differ from all of them. You often argue in support of the spirit talking or dealing with people individually, and when i told you that's a lie you start insulting us saying JWs has been brainwashed.
Is it not the same reason we stick to what the book says rather than listening to deceptive spirit? cheesy

Obafemi Awolowo and Nnamdi Azikiwe were the most respected in the southern part of Nigeria during their lifetime, during Nigerias independent both of them said they can only allow JWs to pray for Nigeria in behalf of Christianity!

Go and ask anybody, tell them a JW said so on Nairaland! smiley

Of course the North came to pray in behalf of Muslims but for the Christians they have to write a letter to our branch to come and pray during Nigeria's independent. This was against our rules so the branch wrote a letter to Brooklyn our headquarters in New York, that's when the organization said our brothers should pray since that's what they demanded and that's a sign that they know the truth but afterwards our brothers should not partake in whatever follows!

Go now and ask anybody if it's a lie! smiley

So know today that when it comes to uprightness, JWs come first! Matthew 5:13-16 smiley

If that's true then that's commendable.

But you do realise that Awolowo was an atheist.

Perhaps your organisation started well but today it has also been overtaken by the morally bankrupt.

I know JW members who were either sacked or had to resign either due their laziness or breaking simple company laws that even unbelievers abide by.

My issue with you has always been to educate to know that Christianity is not denominational. It is, according to the bible a personal matter.
Although some denominations do teach heresy.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

Perhaps your organisation started well but today it has also been overtaken by the morally bankrupt.

I know JW members who were either sacked or had to resign either due their laziness or breaking simple company laws that even unbelievers abide by.

My issue with you has always been to educate to know that Christianity is not denominational. It is, according to the bible a personal matter.

@ bolded!

I can only imagine how most of these religionists would treat a JW who will not participate in their Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, New Year, Virgil, Devotion and most other things that's against our faith,
not to talk of boss to worker secret affairs! cheesy
In 1984 the then Buhari~Ìdíàgbon led govt sacked many JWs, drove most of their children out of school all because of the National anthem and pledge! smiley

So my friend, when it comes to sacking of workers, each organization have what they make the yardstick for retaining workers but i've been to places and i'm telling you now that JWs are the best when talking about dedicated workers! smiley
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Myer(m): 3:01pm On Jun 20, 2020
Maximus69:

@ bolded!

I can only imagine how most of these religionists would treat a JW who will not participate in their Birthdays, Easter, Christmas, New Year, Virgil, Devotion and most other things that's against our faith,
not to talk of boss to worker secret affairs! cheesy
In 1984 the then Buhari~Ìdíàgbon led govt sacked many JWs, drove most of their children out of school all because of the National anthem and pledge! smiley

So my friend, when it comes to sacking of workers, each organization have what they make the yardstick for retaining workers but i've been to places and i'm telling you now that JWs are the best when talking about dedicated workers! smiley

There you go again making assumptions.
Unbelievers don't sack believers because of their personal choices or beliefs. It is believers that can't stand unbelievers

By the way, one resigned because he was just too lazy to meet his targets and he could not take the heat.
He also difficult to work with and ibsurbodinate to the superiors. Ephesuans 6:5-8, 1 Peter 2:18-19

The other was sacked due to conflict of interest. She was running a business on the side that conflicted with the organisation. Worse still, her job was to report those who broke organisation rules.
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jun 20, 2020
Myer:

My own father happens to be a politician in fact an Awoist as they often refer to themselves in those days. So i know Awo one on one, he was never an atheist he believes in God but detests the hypocrisy happening in the churches. I was there when he spoke of how these religionists are running to the state how to have meetings with politicians on whom they should campaign for and against whom they should kick.
That's what made Awo a freethinker but he said and i heard him loud and clear saying "if i want to worship it's Jehovah's Witnesses that appeals to me, except for their bags"
Awo believes in God but hate hypocritical religious title chiefs parading themselves as men of God before the public! undecided undecided undecided
Re: I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity by hoopernikao: 3:10pm On Jun 20, 2020
GRIMMJOE:
@ hoopernikao I haven't replayed based on the evil

Believe me every body know what's right and what's wrong, otherwise Nigerian would have all killed each other before civilization, lions eat lions, and a rat will hide after stealing.

You are just arguing, not really discussing because I have already explained this, it's the same reason you haven't climbed a tall build and jump, even an animal won't do that.

Thieves run after stealing, they don't sit and wait for police to give them a ride home.

You aren't answering any thing.

You are only avoiding questions.

If you say everybody knows what is right, the question I have been asking you since is that HOW DOES A MAN KNOW WITH INFLUENCE. How do you know evil if nothing influenced that decision. How do you know love? Aren't they from what you have received as influence?

You have accepted this fact earlier that we are all product of influence, now tell me what influences your decision. This is all I need to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (234) (Reply)

How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Pastor Umah Udah Dresses Like A Warlord To Church (Pictures) / Mike Bamiloye, His Wife Gloria, & Their Children (Pictures)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.