Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,416 members, 7,836,664 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74648 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

I am showing you child of perdition anything.

The only thing I am showing the world is the rot in your lineage

That your cousins had to dig up your late grandfather corpse only to steal his skull.

I also heard that your great grand father cousin from Ekiti that his great grand children also raided his burial place while hunting for skulls.

That reminds me that your aunty Fumi that went missing somewhere around Mokola in IB rumour has it that her skull and private parts were harvested by that your other uncle that stays in Oshogbo.

No wonder you don't visit your village because you know that your skull is not safe that is why you keep claiming Lagos state. grin

Go your village and watch your skull ends up in your cousin's backpack on his way to babalawo shrine

Like this abi

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
wany:

The 3 aluu guys were cultist go and check.and also don't forget they were caught with a short gun.Nigerians hustling outside the shores what are they hustling,if not drug,yahoo aka dating scam.the guy you quoted is not far from the truth. undecided
sharrap there
Go and continue ur runs business if u have nothing to say

so those 3 guys were all cultists abi?

u don't know how stuupid u sound

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Wat do u av to say abt this too? gringringrin

Pained ebo grin
You know if we want to talk about ritual killings in Nigeria alone, your people are the Ogas at the top grin. Google Ogun state and ritual killings alone on Google and see the shocking index of results flood in. Let's not even go there grin

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Femeto: 1:49pm On May 29, 2020
The Indians Dangote, Globacom and rest adore like God's here in Nigeria.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Heavensent01(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
sincerely I don't pity any Nigerian travelling to all this Asia countries to base there. business in Asia countries and returned home, YES but base there HELL NO

Imagine how green pastures pursuit turn to grave pasture. may his soul found internal rest

Rest on bro

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
I do not belive violence against anyone.
What i am saying is that without proper source of news how can we react so abruptly? Even Nigerian Embassy is not validating such incident.
And lets assumed for a second ,there was such thing then they have very strict law enforcement over there.

My another point was that Image is too much tarnished, too much.

zionmde:

Alright
in summary u are justifying d killing of the guy and other extra judicial killings going on
same thing as saying I and my friends here have never been harrasssed by SARS therefore SARS harrases only criminals

u sound like Judas

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:50pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 29, 2020
mangoat833:

You know if we want to talk about ritual killings in Nigeria alone, your people are the Ogas at the top grin. Google Ogun state and ritual killings alone on Google and see the shocking index of results flood in. Let's not even go there grin

If we talk abt flesh eaters nko grin

Don't you know it's an abomination to eat ur mother, sister n family

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Sanni45(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.
How does it sound having Nigerians abroad killed coz a bunch of us here perpetrated evil.
I don't support beating and killing Indians here is justice. Justice is getting the idiots that did this and paying them in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by BotherMleeper(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2020
People don't seem to know that some of the worst human beings on earth are indians.

RIP, sir.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Justiceleague1: 1:53pm On May 29, 2020

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves. Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

This post is like eyes partly covered with glaucoma or cataract. Yes, you're right in your inquisitive objection, but partly flawed in the overall conclusion. The simplest method to dissolve your blind objection is to reveal the monopolistic affairs of the Northern-Fulani colony making some certain independent ethnic nations as minors or mostly slaves under almagamation fraud, hence the Northern-Fulani programmed constitution and dominance over the lands and populace which mostly favours her people. Innumerable conduit pipes of federal executive orders, policies, laws, directives, etc are implemented to favour the North.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Champneys: 1:53pm On May 29, 2020
Indian curry bastar....ds enikuuuure.
Efeeeku. angry
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
I do not belive violence against anyone.
What i am saying is that without proper source of news how can we react so abruptly? Even Nigerian Embassy is not validating such incident.
And lets assumed for a second ,there was such thing then they have very strict law enforcement over there.

My another point was that Image is too much tarnished, too much.

yeah ur image have been too tarnished and dats why Indians treat Nigerians as trash both in India and in Nigeria
So u think a common man on d street capturing the event will wait for Nigerian embassy to approve the release of the video

u sound stuupid
just sharrap and move on

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
Completely agreed.

BTW i am unable to find a single authentic International source of such incident, these days you cant believe anything posted.
Sanni45:

How does it sound having Nigerians abroad killed coz a bunch of us here perpetrated evil.
I don't support beating and killing Indians here is justice. Justice is getting the idiots that did this and paying them in their own coin.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

If we talk abt flesh eaters nko grin

Don't you know it's an abomination to eat ur mother, sister n family

Make we open separate thread exclusively for ritual and body parts crimes in Ogun state/Southwest vs any state of your choice in the South East? Are you game? cheesy
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by xreal: 1:56pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Are they criminals? Are they not invited on for Legit purpose and valid Project visa? Ready to face diplomatic pressure? Investment cancellation?

Why we show to the world How daft we are?

Was the Nigerian killed in India a criminal?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:57pm On May 29, 2020
zionmde:

u will be very stuupid to think he was killed for being an Igbo and not a black
and don't forget there is injustice everywhere
karma will make sure u and ur family members get a good share of it

Stop making a stupid argument.
The local Indians know black criminals in their midst, just like the South Africans know where they mainly channeled their attacks - On IGBO criminals!
Call spade a spade, IGBOS are drug dealers and criminals abroad and the locals know them.

IGBO make up 18% of Nigeria but they are more likely to be killed on death-row or mob.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2020
Do you even understand what i am saying, i am saying there is No acknowledgement of any death by Nigerian Embassy.
also there is no such news of death in any International newspaper.

zionmde:

yeah ur image have been too tarnished and dats why Indians treat Nigerians as trash both in India and in Nigeria
So u think a common man on d street capturing the event will wait for Nigerian embassy to approve the release of the video

u sound stuupid
just sharrap and move on
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pippimp(m): 1:57pm On May 29, 2020
zionmde:
maybe one day we will shun travelling to some of these countries
must we go abroad?
must we migrate to countries where we are despised?
I can't trade my freedom as a citizen to travel to a hostile country all in d name of "money must be made"

worst still, they still maltreat us in our own country

And Wen are we going to start making all those Indians in Nigeria feel d heat of their wickedness

Yes.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by planetx: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
And you low self esteem Nigerians will be treating this smelling Punjabis like something special in Nigeria.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
wany:

The 3 aluu guys were cultist go and check.and also don't forget they were caught with a short gun.Nigerians hustling outside the shores what are they hustling,if not drug,yahoo aka dating scam.the guy you quoted is not far from the truth. undecided

Can you share the court charge sheet of the aluu 3 or the court's pronouncement to the effect of their crime?

Is it not in the same Nigeria that police will level false allegations on innocent citizens. Keep supporting until the day you will be accuse false don't come crying on this forum asking for advice.

The person I quoted was wrong crime knows no region. My point was that North South East and West have their share of criminal depending on where you look.

That notwithstanding there are still lots of Nigerians from South North West and East out here doing legit business.

That there are bad ones out there does not anyone the right to kill their fellow human. Let the law take its course. There have verb reported cases of mistaken identity, race incited accusation etc.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pippimp(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:
bad....beaten to death because he was accused of theft?? even if he is guilty, can't they report d matter to police than beating a grown up man to death...thought indians are more matured than jungle Justice...blame my country and the hard times and por environment to do business because what are we doing in that dirty looking country na?? i jus pray he gets justice because dead man tell no tales...r.i.p to a husstler and i pray GOD gvs his family a peaceful heart to bear this painful lost

Meanwhile it happen every day Nigeria and the same Nigerians will applauding.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 2:00pm On May 29, 2020
Where is the Authentic source of such Incident? Nigerian Embassy has not confirmed any such incident.
There is no such news in any of Authentic international news papers, why?

These days you cant believe anything posted , without authentic source.

BTW in another thread , Thread creator mentioned man was caught stealing. if this is the case i denounce any violence.
BTW i dubt such news.

xreal:

Was the Nigerian killed in India a criminal?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Edusouls(m): 2:02pm On May 29, 2020
We Igbos travel a lot even to very unfavourable places in search of senseless wealth, most of them are into streets runs, drug peddling and many other illegal activities, and thus our unhinged behaviour and provocative ways contributes to the crises toll you are seeing on our young men abroad, I weep for the numerous young women seeking for husbands, cos men do fall finish, reasonable people won’t come for u cos ur question is based on facts..
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 2:03pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

Stop making a stupid argument.
The local Indians know black criminals in their midst, just like the South Africans know where they mainly channeled their attacks - On IGBO criminals!
Call spade a spade, IGBOS are drug dealers and criminals abroad and the locals know them.

IGBO make up 18% of Nigeria but they are more likely to be killed on death-row or mob.
mynd44 @ bolded, I guess that's not tribalistic in nature?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 2:05pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:
Other IGBO drug dealers and criminals killed in India.

When you ask them they say they are activists, students, footballers and businessmen...but are nothing but IGBO drug dealers and 419 criminals.

https://punchng.com/nigerian-killed-in-india-over-biafra/

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/nigerian-killed-in-nalasopara-countrymen-go-on-rampage/articleshow/71626050.cms

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/nigerian-murdered-in-drunken-brawl/articleshow/75654365.cms

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-24835058

Make we start? These are your brothers arrested in the US for various crimes, list plenty since you want to act like an idiot. I'll indulge you!

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
zionmde:

mynd44 @ bolded, I guess that's not tribalistic in nature?
Leave the idiot make I handle am? Las Las mods go ban both of us today grin

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Agugbadin: 2:06pm On May 29, 2020
Top1gun:
Why India people wicked like this

They are extremely wicked.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
West Africa's International Drug Trade - international drug trade, that has been dominated by Nigerian interests especially. ... '2,000 Nigerians in foreign jails for drug offences', New Nigerian, 13 May 1988. 38. ... the Nigerian narcotics trade is dominated by Igbo people.
Jstorwww.jstor.org
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by eaglejay13(m): 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

How many people from other tribes live in these countries?

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by planetx: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
NisforNicky:

an eye for an eye makes the whole world blind
Keep deceiving yourself and consoling yourself and keep being the doormat of the world. All this races that you people respect in Nigeria treat you worse than dogs in their countries from the Chinese to the Indians and Lebanese.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.