Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,312 members, 7,836,353 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74646 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
Ever travelled outside your village??
I studied there and lived, we were 14 Blacks from 5 different countries, we never faced any issue, we never got beaten up, we were never treated badly and do you want to know why?? Because we went there on Valid Visas and we were there for Legitimate cause, Education. we were never doing illegal activities. You reap what you saw.

Ask someone how much these FAST MONEY earners have destroyed image of nation, Now situation is that even if they catch someone from Gambia Kenya, they think them as Nigerian.

zionmde:
maybe one day we will shun travelling to some of these countries
must we go abroad?
must we migrate to countries where we are despised?
I can't trade my freedom as a citizen to travel to a hostile country all in d name of "money must be made"

worst still, they still maltreat us in our own country

And Wen are we going to start making all those Indians in Nigeria feel d heat of their wickedness

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
Wetin person dey find go India self

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Emmerlee(m): 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

You can hide behind stupid soundbites but as usually you people cannot hide the facts anymore, if Nigerians want to change things like these they must do something about IGBO exported criminality globally!

Yes nau, that's why I'm encouraging you to be fast about throwing away the baby wit the bath water. Since they are full of criminals while your tribe is full of saints. Can you listen to yourself?

You guys glorify compound stupidity every single time with brains that are clearly not fully developed.

6 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
xreal:

Maybe we should start with those at Dangote Refinery, living luxurious lifestyle.
Charity begins at home, find the IGOBS destroying Nigeria and do something about them!
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Justiceleague1: 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

A big....@40

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:41pm On May 29, 2020
LordShiva97:

For something they know nothing of, How irrational and poorly thought-out can a response be?

Dts how eboes think

Like senseless, like AhoadaRivers like south yeastern yoooth grin
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Celenwa1: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
wicKEdneS in higher level.jungle justice is bad

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by james1(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
He was accused of theft and passersby did not bother to find out if it is true but found it easier to beat him to death.
What did the nigerians there do to rescue him?

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
Emmerlee:

Yes nau, that's why I'm encouraging you to be fast about throwing away the baby wit the bath water. Since they are full of criminals while your tribe are full of saints.

You guys glorify compound stupidity every single time with brains that are clearly not fully developed.
How would you know about mind when you are an ape!
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by MhizJoyce(f): 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
bluefilm:
I hate everything about India.

Just look at how they wasted one of our prominent Igbo sons.

_Fucking Bastards. lipsrsealed
He was accused of stealing. Tell your Igbo brothers to stop defrauding ppl

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by semyman: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
Please and please let us value what we have, you will never be more accepted elsewhere
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by anixious: 1:42pm On May 29, 2020
nigerians are just bunch of hypocryte....everyday here dey lynch innocent nigerians prior to jungle justice but the wont address that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by OdenKelechi(m): 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
Nowhere is safe for Nigerians or blacks again. I'm just going to focus on making it here instead of going anywhere else.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

You can hide behind stupid soundbites but as usually you people cannot hide the facts anymore, if Nigerians want to change things like these they must do something about IGBO exported criminality globally!
Stupid pig the guy was falsely accused and beaten till he died. Stop acting like a brainless dolt who isn't aware of Indians hate towards blacks in general regardless of tribe or nationality. They are everywhere in Africa including Lagos treating your people and blacks in other countries like slaves.

Meanwhile what do you have to say about yorroobas disgracing the continent by their love for primitive ritual practices in the 21st century? Oponu radarada

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:43pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Ever travelled outside your village??
I studied there and lived, we were 14 Blacks from 5 different countries, we never faced any issue, we never got beaten up, we were never treated badly and do you want to know why?? Because we went there on Valid Visas and we were there for Legitimate cause, Education. we were never doing illegal activities. You reap what you saw.

Ask someone how much these FAST MONEY earners have destroyed image of nation, Now situation is that even if they catch someone from Gambia Kenya, they think them as Nigerian.

Alright
in summary u are justifying d killing of the guy and other extra judicial killings going on
same thing as saying I and my friends here have never been harrasssed by SARS therefore SARS harrases only criminals

u sound like Judas

7 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by MhizJoyce(f): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
ClitRaider:

Na Dem dem.
They are tasked to develop everwhere thru okuko abiabia of godforsaken gully land.
Don't mind them. They go about doing wayo, deftauding ppl. I really don't know why Igbo's are like this.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Justiceleague1: 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
ClitRaider:
Still on developers

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Justiceleague1: 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Don't mind them. They go about doing wayo, deftauding ppl. I really don't know why Igbo's are like this.

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Emmerlee(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

How would you know about mind when you are an ape!

I know your type. Frustrated and hopeless, not to forget dull and unintelligent.

I won't swim in the mud with you. That's meant for pigs like you.

Now disappear from my mention and go look for your fellow foolish kids to throw tantrums together undecided.

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by j1mmy: 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by wany(f): 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Of course you won't see the ones being killed in SA. Or the ones that are running amork in the UK. grin.

Please make una no start this una yeye tribal nonsense.

Come UK here make you see wetin our SW brothers dey do here you go weep for them.

Go check the name of the drug traffickers that are in the UAE and tell me who is dragging first position with the Northerners there if not the SW.

There are bad Nigerians everywhere as well as the good ones.

So this is not the time to bring your ethnic bull shit into this.

What evidence do you have that the guy was guilty of what he was accused of?

Is that not how you guys always accuse every nice looking guy of being a cultism or yahoo yahoo guy until people like you killed 3 innocent young boys in aluu.

You had better stop supporting evil hence it will consume you some day.
The 3 aluu guys were cultist go and check.and also don't forget they were caught with a short gun.Nigerians hustling outside the shores what are they hustling,if not drug,yahoo aka dating scam.the guy you quoted is not far from the truth. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by webm: 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?
You're just displaying your ignorance.

First how many westerners or northerners are in India? Can you compare the number of easterners abroad to the combined number of westerners and northerners abroad.
If you see a northerner in Europe just know the parents are well to do. Same thing applies to the south-westerners.
Igbo people in your very community here in Nigeria is much more bigger than your own people in all the states in South East combined.
It's a thing of number. Igbos are economic migrants. South-westerners prefer their home, they don't go anywhere and don't take risk. Northerners travel more than the westerners in economic ways just like the Igbos. So hide your ethnic bigotry and use your reasoning

5 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by bizzibodi(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
How many Indians were beaten to death in 9jeria?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

grin
Dey wunt warn their son.. They keep defending their igbo evil act n praise them...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by mangoat833: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

Keyword: accused! If you had half a brain you would know accusation until proven otherwise doesn't always translate to facts. Especially in a country like India where black people are generally treated like animals, but of course your irreducible stupidity and bigotry won't allow you reason.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Justiceleague1: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

By the time India finish on IGBO criminals entire Ndigbo villages will be wiped out like in Indonesia and China!

In Indonesia alone IGBO drug dealers help to waste 50 lives daily in that country, 2000 IGBOs have been executed there in many decades and more are in jail and death row. IGBOS are a cancer to the reputation of Nigeria globally and something must be done about it.

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by zionmde: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

u will be very stuupid to think he was killed for being an Igbo and not a black

and don't forget there is injustice everywhere
karma will make sure u and ur family members get a good share of it

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
Are they criminals? Are they not invited on for Legit purpose and valid Project visa? Ready to face diplomatic pressure? Investment cancellation?

Why we show to the world How daft we are?

xreal:

Maybe we should start with those at Dangote Refinery, living luxurious lifestyle.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
mangoat833:

Stupid pig the guy was falsely accused and beaten till he died. Stop acting like a brainless dolt who isn't aware of Indians hate towards blacks in general regardless of tribe or nationality. They all everywhere in Lagos treating your people like slaves.

Meanwhile what do you have to say about yorroobas disgracing the continent by their love for primitive ritual practices in the 21st century? Oponu radarada

Wat do u av to say abt this too? gringringrin

Pained ebo grin

1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
Nnamdipapakanu:

Pls show us how our SW brothers are doing in UK pls.

We can see that ur SE brother go steal n he was killed.... Pls show us SW in UK since u Wana push blame finger

I am showing you child of perdition anything.

The only thing I am showing the world is the rot in your lineage

That your cousins had to dig up your late grandfather corpse only to steal his skull.

I also heard that your great grand father cousin from Ekiti that his great grand children also raided his burial place while hunting for skulls.

That reminds me that your aunty Fumi that went missing somewhere around Mokola in IB rumour has it that her skull and private parts were harvested by that your other uncle that stays in Oshogbo.

No wonder you don't visit your village because you know that your skull is not safe that is why you keep claiming Lagos state. grin

Go your village and watch your skull ends up in your cousin's backpack on his way to babalawo shrine

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
[quote author=Justiceleague1 post=90086631][/quote]
https://www.nairaland.com/5890093/another-igbo-criminal-killed-india#90086638

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Jakemedg(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

He was accused of stealing,Tell your Igbo brothers to stop defrauding ppl, You yourself said he was accused not confirmed but because of bigotry and stupidity you added defrauding .
Now if i am walking down the road and i accuse you of stealing then you are beaten to death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Driver Kidnaps And Kills His Boss In Ondo (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Clothes At Lagos Store (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.