Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74521 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nonybb: 2:07pm On May 29, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

INDIANS ARE ONE OF THE MOST RACIST PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD. THEY HATE BLACK PEOPLE WITH PASSION AND THEY'RE VERY WICKED. I HAVE THEM AS COLLEAGUES

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by koning: 2:08pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

So just like the White racist men in US who assume George Floyd must have done something wrong because he is African American(Black), you also assume that Sunny Mike must be guilty just because he is Igbo. You cowardly idio,ts disgust me. You don't even have the guts to say exactly what you mean.

How many Northerners have you seen or met in India, Malaysia, China, Vietnam etc. Even the Westerners are not many there because they prefer to do "owo daa" in Lagos that travel out. Zero ambition. This guy, Sunny Mike could have been wrongly accused.
For you to sit behind your laptop and assume he has done something to warrant being killed is pure tribal hate with a tinge of jealousy. GO AND DIE.

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by shiwex: 2:09pm On May 29, 2020
Fucking Dangote bringing all these curry smelling indians to Nigeria.....they always think they are better than blacks.. stupid indians.........they are worse than whites and chinese ..trust me
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by NisforNicky: 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
planetx:
Keep deceiving yourself and keep being the doormat of the world. All this races that you people respect in Nigeria treat you worse than dogs in their countries from the Chinese to the Indians and Lebanese. They all know that you suffer from low self-esteem and inferiority complex.

smh

it appears so many have lost their humanity..
sad
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
The reputation of Nigeria has been destroyed in the global community by drug dealing and 419, predominant IGBO crimes. Boko Haram has not destroyed Nigeria's reputation, if anything it is being seen as Muslim terrorism against mostly Christian Nigerians. Nigeria actually gets sympathy and support for it.

What Nigeria does not get any credit for is that for over 30 years, IGBO people have been trafficking drugs and doing 419 in all corners of the globe. These IGBO people are called Nigerians!

Below is an exchange I had with a christian missionary who runs a charity helping to save IGBO people in prison and death row in Hong Kong and Asia.

Dear Fr John,

Regarding the Nigerian drug mules being arrested frequently in Hong Kong, this is due to the mentality of a particular Nigerian ethnic group called IGBO.

Ignorance, lack of information and awareness by these mules, and their handlers has also not helped.
It is unfair to use the term Nigerians since the country has several hundred ethnic groups of which ONLY one is the predominant culprit in this repugnant crime.

In order to get the information out, concentrate all effort on the right people, get to the root of the problem, properly inform the public and global law enforcement and especially prevent the constant harassment of innocent Nigerians, we must identify the group involved in this and take steps to put a stop to this tragedy.

After the Nigerian civil war, many IGBO people still blame Nigeria for their demise and while doing so continue to fight for cessation and independence from Nigeria. Many IGBO people consider criminal activities that tarnish the image of Nigeria as payback for the civil war. A “get rich or die trying mentality” among many has also not helped the situation, IGBO people are very competitive within themselves and take lack of wealth very seriously. The determination to obtain wealth and show it in their communities has led to a proliferation of IGBO crimes - using Nigerian passports as cover!

IGBO people consider themselves one of the most successful people in Nigeria, they are well travelled and engage in global commerce in many parts of the world but on closer look you will find that for several decades IGBO people benefitted from crimes ranging from Drug trafficking to importing contraband goods and toxic waste into Nigeria. If the rewards are high they will engage in it. Several decades ago many Asian, South American, European and North American countries did not have adequate law enforcement tools to detects drugs, contraband and dangerous goods, IGBO people used that opportunity to seriously enrich themselves, it is not uncommon to find legitimate well known IGBO businessmen, politicians and community leaders who were previously engaged in illicit trade.

As many countries introduced sophisticated detection devices and better policing, the number of IGBO people arrested globally spiralled, many drug barons and illegal businessmen still do not understand the impact of sending drug mules and couriers around the globe. Many of these IGBO drug dealers and criminals are simply referred to in the international community as NIGERIANS!

The impact on innocent Nigerian travellers, tourists, students and businessmen is catastrophic and humiliating as they are maltreated, detained and abused for no other reason but the fact they carry the same passports as IGBO criminals.

In one country alone, Indonesia, over 2 Thousand (yes 2000) IGBO People have been executed for drug trafficking without the Nigerian government knowing much about it. Many IGBO people have been executed, buried or cremated with aliases and in secret without relatives, Nigerian diplomatic missions and government made aware. The information was well guarded by the IGBO crime communities in these places and organisations that represent them. Only when the death rate spiralled to alarming numbers did these communities alert the Nigerian Government and the media for help.

Recently, relatives and friends of 21 IGBO people in Indonesia, who have been condemned to death, marched to the Indonesian Embassy in Lagos to protest the death of the condemned Nigerians. According to them, about 2008 Nigerians (IGBO people) were executed in Indonesia with another 21 still on death row. They urged the Federal Government to intervene urgently to save the lives of these drug dealers.

At a press conference by the head of the Nigerian drug law enforcement agency (NDLEA), the chairman said the majority of drugs dealers arrested in Nigeria and aboard happen to come from an IGBO state, Anambra.
IGBO involvement in the drugs trade while using Nigerian passports have started to be noticed by foreign law enforcement with a recent pronouncement by a Thai police officer that IGBO people are a curse to Africa!

The current Nigerian president, Muhammadu Buhari once introduced the death penalty for drug traffickers. That law has since been changed but may have to be revisited to prevent IGBO people continue this evil trade!

A very small sample of references:

Thailand:
Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Nigerians, Igbos Are Curse To Africa:
http://abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/
-700 in Thai jails and on death row almost all IGBOs

Indonesia:
Over 2000 IGBOs executed in the last few decades, 21 to face firing squad soon
http://uncova.com/stop-indonesia-from-executing-more-nigerians-relatives-tell-jonathan-as-they-march-to-nigerian-indonesia-embassy

Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Philipines:
IGBO people control drug trafficking trade: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

Malaysia:
Abuchi Ngwoke, 35
Paul Anayo Madubugwu
Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu
Luke Nnaemeka Ugwu
Mary George Unazi
Osuji Kelly Prince - escaped detention
Moses Chinedu Nwosu

Singapore:
Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi
Okele Nelson Malachy

China:
Obiora Ifekpolugwo,Osonwa Okey Noberts,Kingsley Okonkwo, Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha), Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo, Ekperedike S. Olekama, Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari), Hillary K. Chimezie.

Vietnam:
Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu
Nnaji David Ete
Chukwuma Obi Remy, 41, Okapor Peter Chuma, 36, Nnamdi Aghaji - jailed

http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

http://uncova.com/stop-indonesia-from-executing-more-nigerians-relatives-tell-jonathan-as-they-march-to-nigerian-indonesia-embassy

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Rubicon67(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2020
The tribal hatred in this country is so deep-rooted that we relegate sad occurrences like this to mere tribal bickering and point scoring.

It is this disunity that makes other countries to maltreat our citizens all over the world with impunity.

If we cannot cohexist, let everyone stay in their region, village or state, whatever the case may be. A better alternative is for us to put our differences aside, whatever that is, and strongly denounce and condemn acts like this. It is by unity that we can have a stronger voice and not with misplaced 'i better pass you' mentality.

3 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by hammerpP: 2:11pm On May 29, 2020
INDIA DON SCORE EARLY GOAL.

NIGERIA THE GIANT OF AFRICA MUST TO EQUALISE.

THE WORLD NEED TO KNOW THEY CANNOT TREAT NIGERIANS LIKE AMERICANS TREAT BLACKS.

WE WILL NOT TAKE IT, NOT WEN WE HAVE INDIANS LIVING FREELY IN NIGERIA WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT.

IF U DONT WANT US IN YOUR COUNTRY, DONT GIVE US VISIT.

IF U GIVE VISA, AND THEN KILL OUR CITIZEN, THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR.

THE COWARDS KNOW HE IS A VISITOR AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT TO MURDER HIM.

NIGERIA MUST ASK INDIANS WAT HAPPENED TO THEIR SON, THEY INVITED TO THEIR COUNTRY.

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pek(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
klever18:
Why is the Nigerian government putting mouth in Biafran matter?
I taught thought they said Nigeria is a zoo
Don't allow hate to stifle your intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by erai30(m): 2:12pm On May 29, 2020
I think it should be an eye for an eye, an Indian man had a lion in his house in Lagos and nobody touched him, now they beat a Nigerian to death in India. We need to beat like 13 Indians to death as a warning signal, enough is enough.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Cigo1(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nigerians won’t react to this, but you’ll see them shouting black lives matter on Twitter, as long as you’re foolish, the media will continue to toy with your life... only if you know how vicious and evil black Americans are towards an African man, you’ll calm down on your Twitter war...
P.S I’m still not in support that George was killed extra judiciously

God bless you for this.

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Petdagr8t(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?
One would have thought that you get sense as you falsely claimed, but alas! that's not the case here.
Just take a look at yourself, and tell us which specie of animal you belongs to.
A sensible person should be in a mood of mourning for his fellow human who was killed by some irrational beings in India.
No matter what crimes he committed, he doesn't deserve death or otherwise India still have an institution that handle such.
But for you to come here and rant such nonsense speaks volume of your level of foolishness.
But since your sense of reasoning has been tempered with you can continue fooling around.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by kingriqoriqo: 2:15pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

ur mentality is absurd,hate will take you nowhere

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by kingriqoriqo: 2:17pm On May 29, 2020
pek:
Don't allow hate to stifle your intelligence.
he has no bit of intelligence, don’t make his head swell

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by babatee90(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Of course you won't see the ones being killed in SA. Or the ones that are running amork in the UK. grin.

Please make una no start this una yeye tribal nonsense.

Come UK here make you see wetin our SW brothers dey do here you go weep for them.

Go check the name of the drug traffickers that are in the UAE and tell me who is dragging first position with the Northerners there if not the SW.

There are bad Nigerians everywhere as well as the good ones.

So this is not the time to bring your ethnic bull shit into this.

What evidence do you have that the guy was guilty of what he was accused of?

Is that not how you guys always accuse every nice looking guy of being a cultism or yahoo yahoo guy until people like you killed 3 innocent young boys in aluu.

You had better stop supporting evil hence it will consume you some day.
pls which UK are you
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Chris2863(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

You are a big fool..
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by bluefilm: 2:19pm On May 29, 2020
MhizJoyce:

He was accused of stealing. Tell your Igbo brothers to stop defrauding ppl

Nnamdipapakanu:

Prominent in ur village in South yeast but probably a criminal in India...

Why nt call ur blodas to order??

So are you justifying jungle justice now?

Is jungle justice the way to go now once an accused is caught, most especially when the person is even a FOREIGNER?

What are the courts for then?

Don't late your deep and unending hatred for Igbos blind you from seeing things the way they really are.

Because today, it is my Igbo brother.

But tomorrow, it might be YOU!!!

Never you forget that.

Nonsense. sad

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by hammerpP: 2:20pm On May 29, 2020
THE WAY I TAKE SEE AM, NA INDIANS INVITE AM.

THEY GAVE HIM VISA.

IF ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM, THEY WILL GIVE US ANSWERS.

ESPECIALLY AS INDIANS IN NIGERIA ARE SAFE.

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
A Black Afro American treats Blacks from this continent like shit. A white or Brown guy may help you but Never those Afro Americans.

If it hard to digest, then ask someone who had stayed in states for few months.

hammerpP:
INDIA DON SCORE EARLY GOAL.

NIGERIA THE GIANT OF AFRICA MUST TO EQUALISE.

THE WORLD NEED TO KNOW THEY CANNOT TREAT NIGERIANS LIKE AMERICANS TREAT BLACKS.

WE WILL NOT TAKE IT, NOT WEN WE HAVE INDIANS LIVING FREELY IN NIGERIA WITHOUT DISCRIMINATION OR HARASSMENT.

IF U DONT WANT US IN YOUR COUNTRY, DONT GIVE US VISIT.

IF U GIVE VISA, AND THEN KILL OUR CITIZEN, THAT IS AN ACT OF WAR.

THE COWARDS KNOW HE IS A VISITOR AND TOOK ADVANTAGE OF THAT TO MURDER HIM.

NIGERIA MUST ASK INDIANS WAT HAPPENED TO THEIR SON, THEY INVITED TO THEIR COUNTRY.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by tunary(m): 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
Let the kidnap of foreigners Indians Chinese and other oppressive nations being
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by magzey: 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
bolaayenimo:
FG reacts and that's where it ends
OK you want FG to kill some Indians in Naija? You are a kid undecided
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by PeaceNexus(m): 2:23pm On May 29, 2020
You are deranged. 98% certain that you are Yoruba.
Officialgarri:

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by hammerpP: 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
A Black Afro American treats Blacks from this continent like shit. A white or Brown guy may help you but Never those Afro Americans.

If it hard to digest, then ask someone who had stayed in states for few months.

THAT WAN CONERN THEM FOR AMERICA.

ME AM AFTER THE INDIANS THAT KILLED MY BROTHER.

IF INDIAN TO YARN BETTER, I GO FALLIN STREET MOB THE FIRST INDIAN PERSON I JAM.

I AM OBSESSED WITH SCORES AND EQUALISING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Reinz: 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
Indian with their wicked mind..
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by abysirius(m): 2:24pm On May 29, 2020
..but here we would even sack our own people to give them job. Our elites treat them as kings here and over there they kill our people. Very sad embarassed embarassed angry angry
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by collum(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
the India should remember that no man have monopoly to violence
.Indians are all over Nigeria and the world. The world should live in peace.RIP
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 2:26pm On May 29, 2020
Since morning i am checking Nigerian embassy but there is no confirmation that such death happened.
Also there is not a single news in any authentic news papers. And you know these days you can not believe everything posted here.

hammerpP:

THAT WAN CONERN THEM FOR AMERICA.

ME AM AFTER THE INDIANS THAT KILLED MY BROTHER.

IF INDIAN TO YARN BETTER, I GO FALLIN STREET MOB THE FIRST INDIAN PERSON I JAM.

I AM OBSESSED WITH SCORES AND EQUALISING.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by salford1: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Who dey travel to India sef
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Murketeer: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

Tribalism and hatred can never tire Una ...Besides how many northerners travel ?...The westerners that even travel ...do they spread out to almost any country in the world just like the Igbos?...That's not even the point ,...Dont start by judging a whole tribe because of the action of one person..that's awful generalization ...I am neither Igbo, Yoruba or Fulani..but I have put it upon myself to speak sense into the head of all the tribalists on this forum ...cos, clearly the owner of this forum has refused to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Cousin9999: 2:29pm On May 29, 2020
India is the rape capital of the world. It's also a place where they murder their own child when they discover the gender is female. It's also place where men commonly sleep with transsexuals.

Indians regularly murder African students simply for living in their country. They target African businessmen for murder and the sale of their organs. They also like to adopt African children and sell their organs.

Asians across the continent are excrement in human form. Do not travel to their dirty countries to go and do anything with their ugly, piece of sh** a**es. Don't allow them to move peacefully about your nation either because everything they do there, they'll dare to do on African soil.

May they all burn in the deepest, darkest corner of h_ll where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by hammerpP: 2:30pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Since morning i am checking Nigerian embassy but there is no confirmation that such death happened.
Also there is not a single news in any authentic news papers. And you know these days you can not believe everything posted here.

SEE INDIAN Ooooo..

POVERTY PEOPLE THAT ARE ALL OVER AFRICA FORMING RACIST.

NA SLAP, I GO USE KILL ONE OF THEM HERE.

WHO GOES TO INDIA?

IF INDIA IS NOT SAFE, THEY SHOULD CLOSE THEIR EMBASSY IN NIGERIA AND SEND THEM ALL HOME.

THEY CANNOT BE GIVING VISA AND SENDING NIGERIANS TO THEIR DEATH.

WAT IS IN INDIA?

IS THAT Y WE HAVE SO MANY INDIANS IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA, IF THEY ARE DOING WELL?

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by paulolee(m): 2:33pm On May 29, 2020
pippimp:

Meanwhile it happen every day Nigeria and the same Nigerians will applauding.
Yes u are right bt it doesn't mean dt some others Nigerians wud not criticize it...and its still better than being a victim in anoda man's land i think..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.