Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74546 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 2:36pm On May 29, 2020
There are more then 60k Nigerians living over there, and most of them are happy and living good life.
Ask them, they are in better position to inform you.

hammerpP:

SEE INDIAN Ooooo..

POVERTY PEOPLE THAT ARE ALL OVER AFRICA FORMING RACIST.

NA SLAP, I GO USE KILL ONE OF THEM HERE.

WHO GOES TO INDIA?

IF INDIA IS NOT SAFE, THEY SHOULD CLOSE THEIR EMBASSY IN NIGERIA AND SEND THEM ALL HOME.

THEY CANNOT BE GIVING VISA AND SENDING NIGERIANS TO THEIR DEATH.

WAT IS IN INDIA?

IS THAT Y WE HAVE SO MANY INDIANS IN NIGERIA AND AFRICA, IF THEY ARE DOING WELL?

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by tatatar: 2:38pm On May 29, 2020
This one he's on that attire so sad
What did he do?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
There are more then 60k Nigerians living over there, and most of them are happy and living good life.
Ask them, they are in better position to inform you.

The so called Nigerians killed in India and many parts of Asia are IGBO criminals!

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
i've stayed around indians before

trust me they r terrible people. I could kill one without feeling remorse
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by MhizJoyce(f): 2:40pm On May 29, 2020
mangoat833:

Keyword: accused! If you had half a brain you would know accusation until proven otherwise doesn't always translate to facts. Especially in a country like India where black people are generally treated like animals, but of course your irreducible stupidity and bigotry won't allow you reason.
Avoid getting accused, silly!!
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by DexterousOne(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Of course you won't see the ones being killed in SA. Or the ones that are running amork in the UK. grin.

Please make una no start this una yeye tribal nonsense.

Come UK here make you see wetin our SW brothers dey do here you go weep for them.

Go check the name of the drug traffickers that are in the UAE and tell me who is dragging first position with the Northerners there if not the SW.

There are bad Nigerians everywhere as well as the good ones.

So this is not the time to bring your ethnic bull shit into this.

What evidence do you have that the guy was guilty of what he was accused of?

Is that not how you guys always accuse every nice looking guy of being a cultism or yahoo yahoo guy until people like you killed 3 innocent young boys in aluu.

You had better stop supporting evil hence it will consume you some day.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by tatatar: 2:44pm On May 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
i've stayed around indians before

trust me they r terrible people. I could kill one without feeling remorse
You want to kill your host Emeka...no matter they're killing your brothers
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by DexterousOne(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2020
j1mmy:

Stop using "nation" you m.oron, get some sense - IGBO criminals are destroying Nigeria abroad while stupid fools like apply your ignorance to the core issue at hand!

Just keep shut
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by sodeide2013: 2:45pm On May 29, 2020
Woman again. She lied against him
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pippimp(m): 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:

Yes u are right bt it doesn't mean dt some others Nigerians wud not criticize it...and its still better than being a victim in anoda man's land i think..

Since you put it that way, i'd rather live in another man's land where there are low risks to one's life but the opportunities for success is high than live in Nigeria where the opportunities for success is low and the risk to life is extremely high.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by westside365: 2:48pm On May 29, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nigerians won’t react to this, but you’ll see them shouting black lives matter on Twitter, as long as you’re foolish, the media will continue to toy with your life... only if you know how vicious and evil black Americans are towards an African man, you’ll calm down on your Twitter war...
P.S I’m still not in support that George was killed extra judiciously
i appreciate this comment. Infact e dey sweet me for Belle. Those black Americans are so racist against their African brothers

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by galaxy2020(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?
..those other tribes are lazy and weak, they are OK with staying back in Nigeria doing nothing than going out to hustle.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by paulolee(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2020
pippimp:

Since you put it that way, i'd rather live in another man's land where there are low risks to one's life but the opportunities for success is high than live in Nigeria where the opportunities for success is low and the risk to life is extremely high.
my guy wait o...what make u think that the standard of living is better in india than in Nigeria??
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by UndissolvedMeta(m): 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?

Oga and what's that suppose to mean ? can you please stop been tribalism bigot for once ,how sure are you that the guy really stole as claimed by the lady ? We are saying they killed our brother here you are promoting tribalism ,do you know if it will be your turn tomorrow ,don't worry a stupid Chinese will kill you partially and bribe a policeman who is from your tribe and claim you rape his dog tomorrow and no one will fight for you .

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 2:55pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

How many foreign countries have you visited ?

This thread does not deserve this stupidity.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pippimp(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
paulolee:

my guy wait o...what make u think that the standard of living is better in india than in Nigeria??

The fact that an igbo guy lives there should tell you something.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by lamentor78(m): 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
Is he a law abiding citizen
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Fuckgovt: 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
The weakling pmb and has people will blame their citizens most definitely. Ass lickers.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Havertz(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
Rip eze
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Fuckgovt: 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
The weakling pmb and has people will blame their citizens most definitely. Ass lickers.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Taye4j: 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
mangoat833:

Stupid pig the guy was falsely accused and beaten till he died. Stop acting like a brainless dolt who isn't aware of Indians hate towards blacks in general regardless of tribe or nationality. They are everywhere in Africa including Lagos treating your people and blacks in other countries like slaves.

Meanwhile what do you have to say about yorroobas disgracing the continent by their love for primitive ritual practices in the 21st century? Oponu radarada

They learned it from the Igbos, have forgotten Clifford Orji. Fucking cannibal.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by confluence: 3:07pm On May 29, 2020
The Tragedy of evil is not about the act committed but about the victim and the loved ones of the deceased who will continue to seek for justice or revenge which you and I know is likely to be impossible in this world we live in
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Greensquard(m): 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
Pure wickedness..all cos he was looking for a better life..smh,just seat at home and make ur money cooly and consistently codedly..I spent almost 1year in that bloody smelly country and couldnt wait to leave back to base..my Asian friends knew i hated their country tho,i was there to flex a bit and get tools to work..rest in peace to him
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by andyanders: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
They are here in Nigeria. We should also do so to theirs. An eye for an eye. Indians are wicked beings. We should reciprocate same way. Nonsense.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Motivational324: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
‪The Moment building collapsed live on camera � ����‬ in Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9vtMkmpK0A
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Coronavirus84: 3:20pm On May 29, 2020
wany:

The 3 aluu guys were cultist go and check.and also don't forget they were caught with a short gun.Nigerians hustling outside the shores what are they hustling,if not drug,yahoo aka dating scam.the guy you quoted is not far from the truth. undecided
Who buy phone for dis idiot? 3 Aluu guys were cultist indeed. Oloriburuku ni e
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by CzarChris(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:

must you guys turn everything into the tribalistic war? This rubbish really has to stop it's getting old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos / Kenyan Man Found At A Bar Drinking On The Day Of His Burial (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.