Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61716 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by tammie24: 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
Gloriagee:
Well since its a mother in law, na wisdom you go use follow am. Some women can be crazily manipulative but ill make sure no wicked relative is alone with my baby while being as polite and politically correct as can be. N then keep my distance from such people, proper social distancing tins.

I agree

Serious distance

They go find me tire for that family
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by damilonya(m): 4:04pm On May 30, 2020
Your story is too brief.

Questions :
1 How long have you been married?
2 Did your father in law approve your marriage to his son?
3 What is your relationship with your spouse father?
4 How many children do you have in the marriage and their sex?
5 What is the sex of the new born?
6 How do you treat your in laws? Are they welcome into your home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by hope4nigeria(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
take care of your baby and stop worrying over nothing.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by HoliMaree: 9:48pm On May 30, 2020
Another fake story.When will people learn?

The OP posts a story, gives one or two responses then doesn't respond again. This is their pattern, while people will continue commenting. Are Nigerians this jobless? na.....
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Sarah20A(f): 10:22pm On May 30, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
you haven't even discussed it with your husband and you ran to nairaland shocked

Since you people are friends why don't you call him to find out why he hasn't called you

Worrying yourself for nothing undecided
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 6:59am On May 31, 2020
Babe,you get time ooh
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
It's like when you call someone and they don't pick on the first attempt. They may be busy, so they may pick up the next time you call.

My advice is to have another baby. Probability suggests that he will call and even visit you this time round.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Shhhh01(f): 1:47pm On Jun 01, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
Na wa. so u are close and friends with the baba, so he did not call you for three weeks, u did not call him back to find out if something happened to him or if he is alright. instead u come to nairaland to table matter. Biko how are we even supposed to know why he is yet to call you, when you that knows him well did not even bother to call him to find out. SMH.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 7:24am On Aug 02, 2021
[sub][/sub] ke
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
Don’t dwell on it,You can take the high road and call him to tell him you have put to bed and congratulate him for having a new grand child.Plus depending where you are from it’s culture in some places that way.Congratulations and enjoy your new bundle of Joy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.