Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,907 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61711 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 5:11pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
haba? During her husband burial? Nobody will believe me. I don't have hard evidence. They will think am making issues at the wrong time. No one saw her. Had it been another eye saw it or the baby could talk, I would have spoken out. But I handed everything to God
Chai! What a calamity that has befallen a man. Shebi you have a son, everything you did to that poor woman will be done to you
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
haba? During her husband burial? Nobody will believe me. I don't have hard evidence. They will think am making issues at the wrong time. No one saw her. Had it been another eye saw it or the baby could talk, I would have spoken out. But I handed everything to God
Ok.Just speak out for your child and don't be scared of what other people will think or evidence or know evidence.
Address the issue right then and there.
So that you will not keep it in your mind and tell us on NL.

I am in no way downplaying all you have said.I am only saying you should be proactive and not reactive.

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Chai! What a calamity that has befallen a man. Shebi you have a son, everything you did to that poor woman will be done to you
You are begining to troll her abeg rest.

Cc.Adontcare, ignore him his opinion likewise mine is not important.
Don't let his comments get to you.No need explaining to him further.

10 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:17pm On May 29, 2020
Klass99:

I read her post and didn't see or interpret it in my mind, as her glorifying herself for having a male child.

What I understood is that, her mother in-law was gearing up to find another wife for her hubby, in the event that she has a female child. Her saving grace was the fact that she had a male child.

My understanding. If she didn't birth a male child, her marriage would have been over, by the forces of in-laws.
thanks. I never had such mindset. I love all my children and don't see any sex better than the other. But only God sees our hearts and intentions. People mindset in this part of the world is so warp!

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

You are begining to troll her abeg rest.

Cc.Adontcare, ignore him his opinion likewise mine is not important.
Don't let his comments get to you.No need explaining to him further.
I'm not even trolling her, look at the condescending way she treats her husband's family.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

grin grin grin grin grin. I think u r high on oshogbo weed. No be normal person u be

12 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Efewestern: 5:19pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Me too.

I don't like self righteous people and saints na dem worse pass and he has no idea that he is worse when he defends unchristian acts done by Trump all because he is blind to believe that Donald Trump is a born again christian and democrats are demons.
That guy really opened up his hypocrisy.

My issh with him is how he involves God in everything yet supports evil when it suits him. Life has taught me a lot and I know for sure that such people who always mention God at every given opportunity are more dangerous than anyone else.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:20pm On May 29, 2020
Efewestern:

My issh with him is how he involves God in everything yet supports evil when it suits him. Life has taught me a lot and I know for sure that such people who always mention God at every given opportunity are more dangerous than anyone else.

Very true. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:21pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
TrollPolice001:

I'm not even trolling her, look at the condescending way she treats her husband's family.
[/s]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

And she has addressed it.
So let her be.
From her comments she nor like wahala so I don't think she will treat them anyhow since her mom in law has the guts to think she can bring in a new wife.
I think it is the other way around(judging from her post)

9 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
Efewestern:

...I couldn't have agreed less

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 5:23pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
You can cancel my comment but you can't cancel the truth from your conscience.

Treat your in-laws well. Forget the past and move on.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by HarunaWest(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
Why not call him instead since he has refused to call.
But do make sure that he and hubby don't have any quanta oooh before you call him.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Chinwetalu: 5:29pm On May 29, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....@ Op, don't destroy your happy home because of insecurity on your path. Women should learn to do the first thing first and that is calling your father in-law to break the good news to him.
..Seem like this civilization is really making some of us to be disrespectful.

Modified.
Nairaland,the only place where singles give marriage advices to the married lol.
So the husband cannot call his father that his wife has given birth?

I usually read and pass but this is too foolish to ignore. When your wife born, you call all and sundry with the good news, new born mother is taking care of the baby.

10 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by joceey(m): 5:31pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

Hope u told the son (your husband ) what a world filled with wicked people pls just be prayerful may GOD protect the young lil boy amen

7 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2020
Chinwetalu:

So the husband cannot call his father that his wife has given birth?

I usually read and pass but this is too foolish to ignore. When your wife born, you call all and sundry with the good news, new born mother is taking care of the baby.
...But she has not asked the husband if he has called before complaining. And for her not to do that first and rushed here to paint the old man bad is a red flag.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by mrblessed(m): 5:42pm On May 29, 2020
There must be an underlying family disagreement, which you are not able to disclose to warrant such reckless and wicked act from the old man. Whatever the issue, it is very wrong for him not to congratulate you even if he didn't mean it. If you consider the helish experience women go through to bear a child, then the cluelessness and cruelness of his action becomes apparent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by veave(f): 5:46pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men

You're a sad person.

13 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:49pm On May 29, 2020
joceey:

Hope u told the son (your husband ) what a world filled with wicked people pls just be prayerful may GOD protect the young lil boy amen
thanks. Amen

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Chinwetalu: 5:50pm On May 29, 2020
mrblessed:
There must be an underlying family disagreement, which you are not able to disclose to warrant such reckless and wicked act from the old man. Whatever the issue, it is very wrong for him not to congratulate you even if he didn't mean it. If you consider the helish experience women go through to bear a child, then the cluelessness and cruelness of his action becomes apparent.
Thank your for being objective. Whatever the age, wishing your daughter-in-law well who just gave you your grandchild should NEVER be beneath you to do. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by veave(f): 5:51pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
even at that, it is wrong to transfer hatred to an innocent child cos u had issues with d parents. Nobody is painting anyone bad here. If u see an act that shows wickedness, u should know. Whether what u think am glorified thru my moniker, still I don't care

You have every right to be angry at anyone who hits your under 2 year old kid. Don't mind trolls. They're trying to get you angry. Since you have seen that the woman doesn't like you. Stay on your lane and pray very well for your children. If they can't get you they will try to get your children

11 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by veave(f): 5:53pm On May 29, 2020
Klass99:

I read her post and didn't see or interpret it in my mind, as her glorifying herself for having a male child.

What I understood is that, her mother in-law was gearing up to find another wife for her hubby, in the event that she has a female child. Her saving grace was the fact that she had a male child.

My understanding. If she didn't birth a male child, her marriage would have been over, by the forces of in-laws.

Thank you. If there's anyone who should keep a grudge it's the daughter in-law and not even the mother. Imagine.

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Chinwetalu: 5:56pm On May 29, 2020
This thread dey funny o. When a wife born, papa go carry phone call every friends and family with the good news. After the mama dey strong and fit talk, family and friends will call the new mother and visit to congratulate and offer help.

It is extremely abnormal for father in law not to have called his son’s wife after birthing his grandchild.

9 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by veave(f): 6:06pm On May 29, 2020
Grand parents that you don't even need to invite them or call them. They already have their insider around you. Once you give birth they start calling all their friends, enemies and acquaintances to spread the good news. You will still be in the hospital and be receiving calls from even people you don't know. And this one refused to call his daughter in-law or check up on his grand child. Okay o.

Op just in case he is still waiting for you to tell him yourself, please pick your phone and call him. Say you know your husband has told him already but you still feel you should tell him yourself. That he shouldn't be angry you just wanted to regain your energy small before you call him specially.

Na wah!!!!

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by frozen70(f): 7:52pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

I am yet to reason why they didn't call to congratulate you

Have you been having issue with them before

Are you sure your husband told them that you have put to bed

Are you in good communication with your husband

Anyway, still call your father in law and tell him then ask him to tell others for you
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Klass99(f): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Mariangeles(f): 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

Shocking! shocked

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Klass99(f): 8:04pm On May 29, 2020

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Onyi22(f): 8:07pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.
Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!
Abeg shut up

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by AllenSpencer: 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Focus more on your health and that of the baby.

No ones owes you a congratulation. Live your life to the fullest irrespective what anybody thinks.

They could has well congratulate you and still be bitter inside.

Enjoy your life Babe! Life is too short.

Anybody who is not happy can jump off a bridge with a road intersection beneath

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by SimplePlan34: 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
When u can't give dem a male child, dis u not know the kind of in-laws u were getting b4 marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.