Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61708 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Ishilove:

So you reprimand one year old babies by hitting them on their head?
Trust me it's not the way she explained it that was how it happened.
Remember she's already angry with her for suggesting another wife for her husband

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
funny enough am not like that. So by hitting him hard on d head is reprimanding him.? May God forgive u for siding evil. Yea nobody asked me but the op need to know that not only her in that shoe of hate
Whatever!
Absolve the hate you have for her, and you'll see the beautiful things she does
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men
My thoughts exactly.
Although hitting the baby was not cool.
Some women enjoy painting their in laws bad abeg

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by lilyheaven: 4:11pm On May 29, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
...Can you just listen to yourself? I wonder how you found it easy calling Jesus after dishing out such an advice that will make her be in enemity with her in-laws forever. SMH.
Trouble maker, send her AK-47 to shot him to 6ft because he didn't call, .
Also advice her not to pray , onyeoma.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2020
lilyheaven:

Trouble maker, send her AK-47 to shot him to 6ft because he didn't call, .
Also advice her not to pray , onyeoma.
...Did she tell you she is quarreling with the old man? Respect should be given to him. Let her call him and tell him officially.Even if the old man is on the know,she should be the one to call him.
So your advice to her is very wrong.It will only cause her more pains. It takes nothing to make peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 29, 2020
Since he was friendly with u and usually calls, why not call him as usual and ask if he is ok as u haven't heard from him.
Then listen to what he has to say. If he didn't talk about it, chip that in.
I will call and tell you I have put to bed if I haven't heard from u. Maybe he is down. The news will uplift his spirit.

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:22pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Whatever!
Absolve the hate you have for her, and you'll see the beautiful things she do
I don't hate her. But her actions proved she hate me and my children. If I hate her I won't buy her stuffs nor send money to her. So u should absolve ur self from prejudgements. Not all daughter in-law hate their mother inlaw. Some have good heart and intentions. Like me, God is always by my side cos he sees my innermost intentions

13 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

My thoughts exactly.

Someone that is suggesting another wife for the son is not a good in-law just saying.
The person’s aim is to break the home.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 4:25pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
I don't hate her. But her actions proved she hate me and my children. If I hate her I won't buy her stuffs nor send money to her. So u should absolve ur self from prejudgements. Not all daughter in-law hate their mother inlaw. Some have good heart and intentions. Like me, God is always by my side cos he sees my innermost intentions

You don’t have to like her.
Your husband won’t like your mom if your mom suggested for you to bring another man into the home.
Just be civil and carry on with your life.
Don’t let anyone discount your feelings or act like disrespectful attitude towards you is a normal thing and expect you to tell them thank you for it.

21 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:27pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Trust me it's not the way she explained it that was how it happened.
Remember she's already angry with her for suggesting another wife for her husband
see interpretation. U want what d woman did to be right in ur own eyes. In ur thought, nothing she did is wrong. It shall come to pass in ur life don't worry

12 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:30pm On May 29, 2020
cococandy:

You don’t have to like her.
Your husband won’t like your mom if your mom suggested for you to bring another man into the home.
Just be civil and carry on with your life.
Don’t let anyone discount your feelings or act like disrespectful attitude towards you is a normal thing and expect you to tell them thank you for it.
that's it o. I believe in God and he fights for me

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:33pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

My thoughts exactly.
not all women though. May God not let u have terrible inlaws. Pray o. because dis ur statement will haunt u when that time come. Peace.

8 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:34pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
see interpretation. U want what d woman did to be right in ur own eyes. In ur thought, nothing she did is wrong. It shall come to pass in ur life don't worry
So if it was your mother that did it, it would've been ok.
I've in-laws and we both treat each other with respect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:35pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Akiko mike ejigha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:41pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

So if it was your mother that did it, it would've been ok.
I've in-laws and we both treat each other with respect.
why would it be ok. I will be angry of course. I will report her to my older siblings. And they will talk to her. But if I react on my inlaw, people like u will be offended. because u love evil

12 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:42pm On May 29, 2020
cococandy:

Someone that is suggesting another wife for the son is not a good in-law just saying.
The person’s aim is to break the home.
True.
I just felt she has had a thing or a issue with her mom in law from the begining and using that as an excuse to paint her bad.
The monicker I concured with said something of her glorifying herself for having a boy which I could deduce from her post.

5 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
not all women though. May God not let u have terrible inlaws. Pray o. because dis ur statement will haunt u when that time come. Peace.
I said some.

Amin to you your prayers grin cheesy
Nothing will haunt me.
If your mama in law dey give you headache and you have tried all amicable means to make peace with her and she refuses.Avoid her or minimize your level of interaction with her but don't let her disrespect or overide you or your kids.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
why would it be ok. I will be angry of course. I will report her to my older siblings. And they will talk to her. But if I react on my inlaw, people like u will be offended. because u love evil
I know your type, continue.
It's just a pity I don't know your in-laws, you would've carry yourself and that son that's shacking you back to your parent's house.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True.
I just felt she has had a thing or a issue with her mom in law from the begining and using that as an excuse to paint her bad.
The monicker I concured with said something of her glorifying herself for having a boy which I could deduce from her post.

Probably glorifying herself for having a son because that’s the issue for which they have mocked her and suggested another wife.

Personally I wouldn’t because hell will freeze into the arctic circle before another human being makes me feel unworthy for not having a male child but not every woman has arrived at that mindset yet. To them if you mock them for it, they deserve to rub it your face when they actually do have one. They are humans too

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

I know your type, continue.
It's just a pity I don't know your in-laws, you would've carry yourself and that son that's shacking you back to your parent's house.
I know ur type too. U r d entitled type. Always seeing ur brother wife as ur enemy. U will not hustle again and put ur life problem on ur brother immediately he get married. U will soon run mad or die if u don't stop hating on ur in-laws. Tueh

14 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2020
cococandy:

Probably glorifying herself for having a son because that’s the issue for which they have mocked her and suggested another wife.

Personally I wouldn’t because hell will freeze into the arctic circle before another human being makes me feel unworthy for not having a male child but not every woman has arrived at mindset yet and to them if you mock them for it, they deserve to rub it your face when they actually do have one. They are humans too
True really.
Some have not really arrived at that mindset.

Very true at bold.

2 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 4:53pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
I know ur type too. U r d entitled type. Always seeing ur brother wife as ur enemy. U will not hustle again and put ur life problem on ur brother immediately he get married. U will soon run mad or die if u don't stop hating on ur in-laws. Tueh
It's good you're bearing it all.
So they shouldn't ask their son/brother for anything beacuse he married a nuisance and called her a wife.

You think because you've a son your leg is down, remember a barren woman is no different from a woman with one child.

You don't have to love her, show her RESPECT

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

True.
even at that, it is wrong to transfer hatred to an innocent child cos u had issues with d parents. Nobody is painting anyone bad here. If u see an act that shows wickedness, u should know. Whether what u think am glorified thru my moniker, still I don't care

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Klass99(f): 4:56pm On May 29, 2020

16 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:57pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
even at that, it is wrong to transfer hatred to an innocent child cos u had issues with d parents. Nobody is painting anyone bad here. If u see an act that shows wickedness, u should know
I never supported her action ooo.

And if I were you I will address it there instead of keeping quiet as you claimed.As you saw the act of wickedness by her on your son you should have addressed it and put her in her place.
Let there not be a next time that she does that and don't keep quiet for any stupid peace to reign.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:00pm On May 29, 2020
Klass99:

I read her post and didn't see or interpret it in my mind, as her glorifying herself for having a male child.

What I understood is that, her mother in-law was gearing up to find another wife for her hubby, in the event that she has a female child. Her saving grace was the fact that she had a male child.
Ok thanks for your POV I did not see it as that but I am now.

What gave her mom in law such boldness in the first place?So if she had a daughter again would she allow her hubby have another wife or give her mother in law the effontery to try and run her home.

If she addresses her mom in law instead of keeping quiet and allow such woman grow tentacles in her marriage and kids in the beginning all those silly talks nor go happen.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Efewestern: 5:01pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

Much respect boss cool

Dude is an hypocrite that hides under banner of religion to spread hate, I've seen some of his hypocritical comments for a very long time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:05pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

It's good you're bearing it all.
So they shouldn't ask their son/brother for anything beacuse he married a nuisance and called her a wife.

You think because you've a son your leg is down, remember a barren woman is no different from a woman with one child.

You don't have to love her, show her RESPECT
lol. I have 4 kids. 3 girls and a boy. I knew what I went through. Even this boy pregnancy was hell cos they thought it was a girl. Is it hunger, humiliation, abi na the countless insults? Or the one I was locked out for days. Pls don't hide behind a faceless forum and lay accusations u r not so sure of. Who told u I reason that because I have a son my ' leg don dey ground's ? I pity ur mindset because it won't do u well in life. Take care

22 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:06pm On May 29, 2020
Efewestern:

Dude is an hypocrite that hides under banner of religion to spread hate, I've seen some of his hypocritical comments for a very long time.

Me too.

I don't like self righteous people and saints na dem worse pass and he has no idea that he is worse when he defends unchristian acts done by Trump all because he is blind to believe that Donald Trump is a born again christian and democrats are demons.
That guy really opened up his hypocrisy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 5:07pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
lol. I have 4 kids. 3 girls and a boy. I knew what I went through. Even this boy pregnancy was hell cos they thought it was a girl. Is it hunger, humiliation, abi na the countless insults? Or the one I was locked out for days. Pls don't hide behind a faceless forum and lay accusations u r not so sure of. Who told u I reason that because I have a son my ' leg don dey ground's ? I pity ur mindset because it won't do u well in life. Take care
Lies upon lies.
You want to play the teary act, ain't gonna work madam.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:08pm On May 29, 2020
Ladyhippolyta88:

I never supported her action ooo.

And if I were you I will address it there instead of keeping quiet as you claimed.As you saw the act of wickedness by her on your son you should have addressed it and put her in her place.
Let there not be a next time that she does that and don't keep quiet for any stupid peace to reign.
haba? During her husband burial? Nobody will believe me. I don't have hard evidence. They will think am making issues at the wrong time. No one saw her. Had it been another eye saw it or the baby could talk, I would have spoken out. But I handed everything to God

6 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Lies upon lies.
You want to play the teary act, ain't gonna work madam.
lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.