Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61710 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Onnasucs1(m): 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men
what will a 1yr 4 month old kid do that will make a grandma hit him/her hard on the head? Don't be stupid

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 9:47pm On May 29, 2020
boyjo:

Sister, pray.
God allowed you to see it so that you can fight for your son on your knees.
thats it. Prayer has been me n children escape o

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 9:53pm On May 29, 2020
executive12:

You need to hear both sides to know exactly what's up with the lady and her mother in law. She could just be rude and disrespectful to her mother in law. It's a common situation in our society.
hmmm. No matter what, she should not transfer her hatred on d poor child. She should have hit me instead
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by lastclaire4(f): 9:56pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

Why are u waiting for him to call you? Cant you pick up the phone and tell him you have given birth? Looks like you like attention too much even when it is uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Rosarie(f): 9:59pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides
my brother some people are just naturally bitter.if I write my story for you with evidence you will be amazed
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by yusufu16: 10:00pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.

Is he aware you have put to bed. If not call and inform him finish. You too why are you bothered with his call.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by abbey621(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
AreaFada2:

You just confirmed my point that Trump supporters are mostly weird people. Your gutter language shows it.

How does Jesus forgiving a prostitute equate to Trump that has no regard for black lives? Jesus spared a sinner's life and that's equal to Trump recommending shooting looters (as much as we all condemn looting) in your "Solomonic" wisdom?

Clearly, like Trump, his supporters are confused truth-bending lots.

Who says you cannot support even the devil if you want? Nobody is stopping you. But I just describe you lot.

It's simple, judge not so that you won't be judge, admonishing someone for supporting Trump or even insinuating that because they support Trump they have no business preaching the gospel is just plain silly. No one here is defending Trump but who are you to judge? What moral authority do you have? You can write all the rubbish you want on nairaland but you'll still remain insignificant, in the grand scheme of things you're lower than dirt, as a human being you matter as much as the p in psychology, so once again I ask? WHO THE F*CK ARE YOU?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by deavicky(m): 10:01pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?
call him to congratulate him on his grandchild.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by 1stola: 10:03pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.
Who asked this one yẹyẹ story?
We know your type...
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by lastclaire4(f): 10:07pm On May 29, 2020
Ibfpleasant:
How come your husband is not aware since 3 weeks? You should have let him know about it.. Tell him this very night and hear from him. After all, he has called him to let him know you put to bed.

What an advice, you mean she should report the father-in-law to the husband. That will be using petrol to rub herself.

To me the matter is trivial. Why cant she call the man let him tell her congratulations. It shows that she doesnt call her in laws to greet them from time to time. If she does, she wont wait for the man to call her. Rather she will be the one to inform him the way she informed her friends of her delivery.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by justli: 10:08pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

I guess the left is going to ban Twitter, Google and Facebook? Crawl back to your hole, sheep.

Twitter has become a tool for silencing opposing voices. People have been speaking out about Twitter silencing them when they disagree with their position.

Now they have done that to the president and perhaps someone would remind them nobody elected them the police of the world.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 29, 2020
justli:

Twitter has become a tool for silencing opposing voices. People have been speaking out about Twitter silencing them when they disagree with their position.

Now they have done that to the president and perhaps someone would remind them nobody elected them the police of the world.

Does Nairaland silence opinions when their mods ban defaulters or they just correct those who don't know the etiquette of Public interaction?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Meritocracy: 10:10pm On May 29, 2020
May be all your children are female. Lolz
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by kunletexs: 10:11pm On May 29, 2020
Op, if don jazzy dey look all the troll wey them don cast on am for not been married by now, the guy for don dey the oda side by now.

Lesson learnt: your happiness is not in anyone (not even me) but in you. So call him but keep yourself happy.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by justli: 10:14pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:

Does Nairaland silence opinions when their mods ban defaulters or they just correct those who don't know the etiquette of Public interaction?

The question is what right have you got to tell someone not to voice her opinion simply because you disagreed with her over Donald Trump. That says a lot about you.
People like you think they are EthicallyRight , so anybody with different opinion must be evil. That's why we cannot have a healthy conversation without spitting venoms
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:19pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

You are a wise lady. Be rest assured God will fight for you.
But do yourself good by using your mouth to pray against unseen forces. It’s a warfare don’t joke about it.

It’s well with you and your son.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by NoToPile: 10:21pm On May 29, 2020
Eulalia:

Have you called to tell him you have been delivered of a baby ?

For crying out loud, your father in-law is not your age mate. Accord him the respect due him. If it were to be your father, won't you call to formally inform him? Haba!

I think I have read this statement almost 4 times on this thread and I can't grasp it.

Formally wetin , person born e don born, you hear you don hear. Is there a protocol to announce birth again.

As a matter of fact she might not even call her own parents to inform them, the husband or whoever was in the hospital with her if the hubby is not around shares the news to parents and in-laws most times because she's most likely weak after delivery.

Where I come from it is a very big deal if someone doesn't congratulate you after delivery on purpose Even if you are keeping malice with the mother, the child will settle the quarell .

Her father in law not congratulating her is something that will not be taken likely in my place.

She can call him just to greet him normally and see if he will congratulate her, if he doesn't there's a big issue.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by zoezoelogistics(m): 10:22pm On May 29, 2020
I advise you call him.
Do you have an idea what might be wrong with him? You already said you guys flow well before now.
It’s well.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 10:24pm On May 29, 2020
justli:

The question is what right have you got to tell someone not to voice her opinion simply because you disagreed with her over Donald Trump. That says a lot about you.
People like you think they are EthicallyRight , so anybody with different opinion must be evil. That's why we cannot have a healthy conversation without spitting venoms

Hey , should Nairaland stop banning people who make ethnic inciting comments here because of free speech. Lol. It's like blaming Seun for banning them because he is an atheist. People who control tech are generally likely always gonna be liberal people who switched on and adopted a new technological advancement early.
That's why they are CEOS of these companies. While left wingers are buying stocks in 5g companies the right wing are saying 5g is the Antichrist . 2 years later they'll say the left wing is controlling 5g and using it to oppress them even if it isn't true.

Twitter forces no one. People like Nnamdi Kanu get banned on social media platforms, Tory Lanez was banned on Instagram recently. The orange man isn't special.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by optimus106(m): 10:33pm On May 29, 2020
Another illiterate Moderator...

"[s]When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby"
[/s]

After typing can't you at least read over again for typo sake?
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Angelinastto(f): 10:38pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
please calm down. Focus on your child. You can call me and jokingly ask him why he hasn't called yet.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ibfpleasant(m): 10:42pm On May 29, 2020
lastclaire4:

What an advice, you mean she should report the father-in-law to the husband. That will be using petrol to rub herself.

To me the matter is trivial. Why cant she call the man let him tell her congratulations. It shows that she doesnt call her in laws to greet them from time to time. If she does, she wont wait for the man to call her. Rather she will be the one to inform him the way she informed her friends of her delivery.
but she mentioned under someone comment that she and the man do talk a lot on phone before she put to bed that she was surprised when she didn’t see his called.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by bluefilm: 10:59pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.
Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!

Nwoke m, are you okay at all? undecided
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 29, 2020
Op should have discussed with hubby in a flawless way for clarity, because it clears doubt, presumption, fear, anxiety, worry, etc... Posting this on nairaland without clarity is a great mistake, it puts us all into disarrays or guess-work like as if we are FBI. We neither know you nor your family. So, reach the old man through hubby or directly call him politely "like papa your grandchild is missing you" or find a subtle way to reach him, and never, I repeat, never incite hate between your hubby and his father. You will forever regret it doing so. Anyways congratulations, I'm happy for you.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by FGonline: 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
call him and stop assuming Nonsenses.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by beloved961(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Na the matter we dey settle so, don't worry he'll call you tomorrow morning to congratulate you, your husbi and your new baby
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by DarkJeddi(m): 11:17pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:

My Sister you don't need to do anything..

You don't need The Happiness or Call of anyone before you Appreciate what GOD has Given you..

Be Happy with yourself ,Your New Born and your family...

You could place a call or text to fulfill all Righteousness..

On Behalf of My Family and I, Congratulations on your Delivery!

Pastor..
Did you bother to enquire on why the man refused to acknowledge his grandson?
Never be a judge of a half baked story..
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 29, 2020
DominusPrime:
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides

You hear both side or not.Gift of life should be celebrated and that what she has brought.. HUMANITY should not be lost no matter the Difference.

Not everyone cares but because of Humanity..
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Advancedman(m): 11:33pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Child number what? Cos for me if you have a male and female you are done so any child after that I will not even see you.
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by bignero: 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:

Madam..
Faith without works is dead..
Yes God will fight for your son, but also use your head.. What are see from your mother Inlaw are actions of a witch.. Better be careful
Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 11:47pm On May 29, 2020
bignero:

Madam..
Faith without works is dead..
Yes God will fight for your son, but also use your head.. What are see from your mother Inlaw are actions of a witch.. Better be careful
I know. Am really prayerful. I believe God will show his mercies and protect us.

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by udison123(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / Woman Carries Her Child Inside Her Shorts And Got People Talking (pics) / Man Batters Wife Over Sex For More Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.