Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,284 members, 7,957,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:36 PM

Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading (1637 Views)

He Killed Her And Ran Away. Why Are You Still In That Toxic Relationship.pitures / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] / How To Stop Pushing People Away: Why You Do This & How To Stop It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Albertone(m): 10:08am On May 30, 2020
Make we protest!!!

Let every member flout NL rules so they will ban us...we will now see who will post or comment when all of us are on ban.

Better still,hackers,shey make we hack oga seun NL untill he begs us and does something for us
Or we should hack Lalasticlala and Dominique account and start moving irrelevant thread to front page till oga seun does something

Na Joke oh!(before i start seeing "banned till 2099" on my profile)lol

Truth be told,we are on his platform and he makes money from traffic(us).But he didn't compel us to come to his website o.Many of us found this forum Ourselves or through friends, seun didn't reach out to anybody personally to come to his forum(maybe he did when he just started).
We came here willing and we can leave(deactivate) willingly.

If he decides to give out,fine...If he decides not to,fine also.He doesn't owe us any dime.Where were we when he was busy sourcing capital?
Where were we when he was busy building this wonderful forum day and night?
Where were we anytime he incurred any loss?

NB:He might have something big in stock for us.Lerrus chill lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2020
Sammy07:

He did writing competition, Blog / website creation competition.

He doesn't owe you anything.
Yes, you should thank him for not closing Mr. And Miss Nairaland, he has every right to close the thread.

What has Linda Ikeji blog done for her members undecided
I have the video, na d mata we dey settle since
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 10:57am On May 30, 2020
Albertone:
Make we protest!!!

Let every member flout NL rules so they will ban us...we will now see who will post or comment when all of us are on ban.

Better still,hackers,shey make we hack oga seun NL untill he begs us and does something for us
Or we should hack Lalasticlala and Dominique account and start moving irrelevant thread to front page till oga seun does something

Na Joke oh!(before i start seeing "banned till 2099" on my profile)lol

Truth be told,we are on his platform and he makes money from traffic(us).But he didn't compel us to come to his website o.Many of us found this forum Ourselves or through friends, seun didn't reach out to anybody personally to come to his forum(maybe he did when he just started).
We came here willing and we can leave(deactivate) willingly.

If he decides to give out,fine...If he decides not to,fine also.He doesn't owe us any dime.Where were we when he was busy sourcing capital?
Where were we when he was busy building this wonderful forum day and night?
Where were we anytime he incurred any loss?

NB:He might have something big in stock for us.Lerrus chill lol
I enjoyed ur tragic comedy writing, u deserve $200 from seun. Don't worry, post just ur account number.
Yea, he didn't compel anyone to join this platform, same with other service providers, but when there was worldwide crisis, our dear nairalanders were begging for help but my guy lock up dey read comment and delete topics of e-beggars, u go see topic like " pls help, I lost my job, someone should help me. There was a married man who lamented like this here last month, very industrious guy. Click the topic now u will c " this topic has been removed or hidden". maybe like u said he has a plan. #100,000,000 give away is nothing for seun. That will be so civil of him in this critical times of kovik 1-9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by budaatum: 11:11am On May 30, 2020

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Albertone(m): 11:26am On May 30, 2020
zexy2030:

I enjoyed ur tragic comedy writing, u deserve $200 from seun. Don't worry, post just ur account number.
Yea, he didn't compel anyone to join this platform, same with other service providers, but when there was worldwide crisis, our dear nairalanders were begging for help but my guy lock up dey read comment and delete topics of e-beggars, u go see topic like " pls help, I lost my job, someone should help me. There was a married man who lamented like this here last month, very industrious guy. Click the topic now u will c " this topic has been removed or hidden". maybe like u said he has a plan. #100,000,000 give away is nothing for seun. That will be so civil of him in this critical times of kovik 1-9
Okay

Some nairalanders abroad did giveaway.Why didn't you go to travel section to accuse other NL members abroad for not doing give away.

Is it all network providers that gave away?Is it all companies that gave away?
You give out of goodwill not out of obligation.

You!Did you give anything on here?

1.Stop feeling entitled(and you'll be part of those accusing ladies of being entitled)
2.The fact that I disagree with your views doesn't mean you should go all psycho on me(be a real niggar for once!)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
Sammy07:

He did writing competition, Blog / website creation competition.

He doesn't owe you anything.
Yes, you should thank him for not closing Mr. And Miss Nairaland, he has every right to close the thread.

What has Linda Ikeji blog done for her members undecided

I wish u had sense.

Replying u further would be a waste of time
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
Nelx:

Create your own platform and become father Christmas na.
There is nothing one will do in this world to please men.
When Zuckerberg donated 25 milliom dollars for the corona virus pandemic, people who didn't donate a cent accused him for been stingy and donating too little.
So sir, create your own platform, call it BonatheripperLand or something, make it successful, then give all your profits away.
Saint Bona
You're sure missing the point.
It's not your fault.... I wish u had the grace of having sense..
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by Sammy07: 7:56pm On May 30, 2020
Bonatheripper:

I wish u had sense.

Replying u further would be a waste of time

Abeq go and sleep.
Re: Seun Couldn't Do Give Away, Why?, Warning Strike Loading by zexy2030(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
Albertone:
Okay

Some nairalanders abroad did giveaway.Why didn't you go to travel section to accuse other NL members abroad for not doing give away.

Is it all network providers that gave away?Is it all companies that gave away?
You give out of goodwill not out of obligation.

You!Did you give anything on here?

1.Stop feeling entitled(and you'll be part of those accusing ladies of being entitled)
2.The fact that I disagree with your views doesn't mean you should go all psycho on me(be a real niggar for once!)
I did some give always study my thread. But mind you this nigga is earns much more, but yet I gave. I spoke to him individually but he snubbed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS BEWARE!!!! Don't Do This... / Bukola Saraki,atiku,dino Milaye And Many Other Spotted At Obi Cubana Lodge / What Is That Thing That You Cannot Do Without In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.