Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,752 members, 7,809,883 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:33 PM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89157 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Aksnoopy: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Free Wi-Fi nko? That one is everywhere on campus. Library, hostels, halls, medical center, gardens, banks, just name it.
Yeah! I couldn't name it all. I was lost in awe the day my covenant uni friend told me he doesn't want to go back to his school again. He was like ; men this your school is a class of it own, I wish I am here. Even postgraduate students always wished they had there undergraduate studies in unilag.

6 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:
Wow, it resembles a church auditorium.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
I dey come unilag next year come flex. ... from there I dey go yankee by God grace
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by OKTolu: 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
Uni eko
nice view nice edifice
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 10:55pm On May 30, 2020
I was greeting you sir wink
ednut1:
what story
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Trupz: 10:56pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Bro, i can categorically tell you that unilag doesn't have lecture halls where anybody sits on the floor. I am not saying this because i am trying to hype the school. Renovations are constant in unilag. Probably because it's in the heart of the city. From 24hrs electricity to free wifi to tarred roads and beautiful lawns to air conditioned lecture rooms etc. Although not the best on international standard due to the state of the country, i will say unilag is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Thanks

PS: Makoko doesn't look beautiful from the sky.

OP, please do you own a drone?
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 30, 2020
MrEgghead:
Those schools you mentioned, what have their graduates done that graduates from other schools have not done? please be specific and avoid hasty generalisation.

Don't stress. Look at the alumni association and your answer is right there. Almost all governors in the southwest are alumni of University of Lagos. Four of them graduated from UNILAG. The other two, from OAU, Ife.

Search for the best lawyers in Nigeria and it's University of Lagos. Nobel Prize for Literature, UI. Think about tech start ups and look it up. It's Unilag. Think entertainment it's Unilag.

Thing is, you wouldn't understand what goes on within the four walls of those schools until you mingle with them and see their desperation and resolve to be better and influential people in life. You'll be influenced.

20 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by yommen: 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.
OUR NEIGHBORS LIKE GHANA, EGYPT, S/AFRICA AND THE REST ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.

Anyway, may free almajiri schools be the only option for your children. Very stupid somebody. You no get sense I swear.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 10:59pm On May 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't stress. Look at the alumni association and your answer is right there. Almost all governors in the southwest are alumni of University of Lagos. Search for the best lawyers in Nigeria and it's University of Lagos. Nobel Prize for Literature, UI. Think about tech start ups and look it up. It's Unilag. Think entertainment it's Unilag.

Thing is, you wouldn't understand what goes on within the four walls of those schools until you mingle with them and see the rate of struggle to be better.

You're spilling facts bro!!!

What alumni association beats this??

7 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lagdmark(m): 11:01pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.
You be real Olodo!

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by beeniemccoy: 11:01pm On May 30, 2020
All these drone shots becoming rampant now
No be competition abeg
If your school fine e fine.

Any further drone shot should zoom into the future and tell us when this Corona crisis would end.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by tot(f): 11:01pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

It's clear you are just seeking for attention, that's what people do when they make senseless comments in CAPS LOCK.

4 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

I really don't like doing this because I know haters must hate but sometimes, I can't resist the urge.

4 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by yemiosinbajo: 11:04pm On May 30, 2020
Etfash:
I attended both schools and can categorically say that U.I is more beautiful, more spacious and less crowded when compared with Unilag.

In terms of educational standard, I feel they at par. U. I is ahead research-wise because that's what most of their lecturers do. Although some of them are venturing into consultancy now.

With respect to street sense and application of acquired knowledge in the outside world, I'll give it to Unilag.

So, I will employ a U. I graduate if I need loyalty but a Unilag graduate if I need somebody to go bring jobs for me.

Which of the 2 schools would I prefer for my child? Unilag.

I believe UI is ahead only in medical sciences which is what they are known for. I once heard that 75% of research journals from UI comes from the faculty of medicine. I'm not sure about now, but in my time UI had no accounting or business-related majors.

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't stress. Look at the alumni association and your answer is right there. Almost all governors in the southwest are alumni of University of Lagos. Four of them graduated from UNILAG. The other two, from OAU, Ife.

Search for the best lawyers in Nigeria and it's University of Lagos. Nobel Prize for Literature, UI. Think about tech start ups and look it up. It's Unilag. Think entertainment it's Unilag.

Thing is, you wouldn't understand what goes on within the four walls of those schools until you mingle with them and see the desperate to be better and influential people in life. You'll be influenced.

Govnor Udom Emmanuel of AKS, a banking expert is a UniLag Alumnus too.

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Bro, i can categorically tell you that unilag doesn't have lecture halls where anybody sits on the floor. I am not saying this because i am trying to hype the school. Renovations are constant in unilag. Probably because it's in the heart of the city. From 24hrs electricity to free wifi to tarred roads and beautiful lawns to air conditioned lecture rooms etc. Although not the best on international standard due to the state of the country, i will say unilag is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Thanks

PS: Makoko doesn't look beautiful from the sky.

You're 101% right

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by darfay: 11:11pm On May 30, 2020
adeniyi3971:
Make I no lie, unilag no fine. I've been to that school more times than many students sef.

This makes no sense

5 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by darfay: 11:13pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Ycee nor graduate na, na my former roommate former roommate him be
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:13pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FORGET DRONE PICTURES. EVEN MAKOKO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL FROM THE SKY.

SHOW US PICTURES OF THE LECTURE HALLS AND HOSTELS. IS IT NOT IN THIS NIGERIA THAT STUDENTS SIT ON FLOORS OF OVERCROWDED CLASSES BECAUSE OF DAMAGED SEATS? undecided.

Your village people are still after you.

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Sagay212: 11:15pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

Eleribu ipod miscreant.

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Sagay212: 11:16pm On May 30, 2020
See as unilag be like banana island.

Abeg ooo Unilag don win. No body should post any dirty pictures of some university from anywhere in nigeria abeg.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 11:19pm On May 30, 2020
JayPeeOham:
UniLag fine yes, but, UNICAL is still the king of them all..... Visit there to know why it's called a Community on it's own. tongue tongue
Joke of the year , ordinary hostel in UI beats the whole University hands down grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by bolajinoni1(m): 11:23pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:
Ever wondered why it is called 'The University of first choice and nation's pride'? Well Unilag is a beautiful edifice and compared to others, have done well in maintaining that standard. Although much can still be done.

Despite the small land mass of just a little above 800 hectares-makiing it the smallest fedreral university in size-Unilag still stands out in the midst of others just like how Lagos stands out in the midst of other states despite being the smallest state in size. No wonder it has the highest number of notable Alumni.

If you're in doubt of these pictures, take a visit to Yaba and see for yourself . wink

Photo credit: @Smart_Drone1

Greatest Akokite
my school remain number one
Proud to be Akokite

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 11:24pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Obaseki is proudly Uite oh
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by TheLegalEagle(f): 11:27pm On May 30, 2020
I can see Muhammed Anifowoshe’s Smart Drone
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by olajide111: 11:27pm On May 30, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

I believe UI is ahead only in medical sciences which is what they are known for. I once heard that 75% of research journals from UI comes from the faculty of medicine. I'm not sure about now, but in my time UI had no accounting or business-related majors.
Ahead in Art and sciences too, the great Alumni in those field speak for it.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by PastorFire: 11:28pm On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:
if no be U.I then its OAU... those schools too fine abeg
What about my school A.B.U..lol
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Adesina18111(m): 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
Please don't mention my School ooo FUTA!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by alphatron(m): 11:36pm On May 30, 2020
snowball11:
The shots are just concentrated within three areas of the university; the senate building, Faculty of Engineering and Faculty of Arts! grin

You wan make dem show mariere toilet??

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by jokotus: 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
University of Romance gallor, many of them are in naija
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Alwaysachick: 11:38pm On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
FORGET DRONE PICTURES. EVEN MAKOKO LOOKS BEAUTIFUL FROM THE SKY.

SHOW US PICTURES OF THE LECTURE HALLS AND HOSTELS. IS IT NOT IN THIS NIGERIA THAT STUDENTS SIT ON FLOORS OF OVERCROWDED CLASSES BECAUSE OF DAMAGED SEATS? undecided.

Not Unilag

Proudly Akokite

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Excuses: 11:39pm On May 30, 2020
AmazingELixir:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Unilag is no match for ABU, OAU, UI and a host lot of them..
Educate them more bro...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.