Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,400 members, 7,819,425 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? (20992 Views)

How To Stream Videos With Etisalat Paygo Trick / Did Mtn Migrate You From Paygo To Family & Friends / MTN PayGo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by 5STAR(m): 5:22pm On Jan 22, 2011
Been trying this magic number thing and it doesn't seem to work, any body success with it yet?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by 5STAR(m): 5:26pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^
Been trying this magic number thing and it doesn't seem to work, any one had success with it yet?[/color]
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Efizey(m): 5:31pm On Jan 22, 2011

Re: Please What The Hell Is Mtn Paygo?
« #14 on: 20 January 2011, 11:51:22 »

MTN PAYGO
MTN-to-MTN = 50 kobo per second

Other Voice Calls
MTN-to-Other: 58 kobo per second

West and Central Africa:
53 kobo per second

MTN Group Networks:
58 kobo per second

International Zone 1:
67 kobo per second

Zone 2 - Small Island:
NGN1.25 per second

Zone 3 - Satellite and Thuraya:
NGN11.67 per second, palava

Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by tonardo(m): 6:24pm On Jan 22, 2011
2 hell wit MTN as 4 d new pay2go i like d magic numb. Am evem enjoying 4rom it.
Wit mtn i make cal 2 one magic 6 faf any other numb. I use my glo infinito 25k sec.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by tonardo(m): 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2011
5STAR:

^^^
Been trying this magic number thing and it doesn't seem to work, any one had success with it yet?[/color]
2 register one magic numb. U hav up 2 250 NGN bal, then dail *563*mtn no# d numb. U regst wil receive an sms asking 4 comfirmation. D person wil now dail *563*1*ur no# 2 comfirm u.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by tonardo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2011
only d magic number make sence. wit mtn magic numb. i shal get all my money they hav dup me god punish them. they think we don,t know maths.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Ayowumie(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2011
I got 73 free sms that disappeared after 3 hours. Wtf
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Joe50(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
i just loaded N100, could u imagine its just 3mins call i made and it got finished instanter, (this one na mtn to mtn oooo) angry angry angry

oh OMG, where did i kept my GLO sim!!!

from now on i'll start making calls with my glo line cool cool cool
i go dey use my mtn dey receive calls only, tongue tongue tongue

COMPARE THIS:

FOR GLO

Glo to Glo N18 / min
Glo to Any Network N18 / min

FOR MTN

MTN PAYGO
MTN-to-MTN 50 kobo per second

Other Voice Calls
MTN-to-Other:

58 kobo per second
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Joe50(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2011
COMPARE THIS:

FOR GLO

Glo to Glo N18 / min
Glo to Any Network N18 / min

FOR MTN

MTN PAYGO
MTN-to-MTN 50 kobo per second

Other Voice Calls
MTN-to-Other:

58 kobo per second

[quote][/quote]

which means
mtn to mtn = N30

mtn to other = N34.8
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2011
The best tariff in Nigeria is Airtel = 12 naira per minute all networks.
God go bless them.

The second best tariff in Nigeria is Etisalat = 15 naira per minute all networks
God go bless them too.

Third is Glo
They try shaa

The worst is MTN they are criminals. They reached accord with the then econet to to have fixed rate of 55 niara per minute.
God don them
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by 5STAR(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2011
@ Tornado, thanks, buh i did just that and still no show, wait a minute does the recipient need to have a 250 balance too?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by marcus1234: 7:59pm On Jan 22, 2011
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by sley4life(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2011
nothin in mtn is free. MTN with their fo$lish alert for bible verse with a charge of N30. What the hell, even Gideon bible is free. Maybe they would start charging for call me back
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by olukuewu(m): 8:53pm On Jan 22, 2011
u better go for better network as for mtn they are so stingy
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by falata: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2011
well,their services and products are so expensive,no free call from mtn, please mtn do something for us to enjoy even if it is 15mins free call on weekends.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by erico2k2(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2011
lol Una no go kiil us does PAYGO not mean Pay as you go, meaning you are not on contract with them?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by confrenzy(m): 10:38pm On Jan 22, 2011
Mtn dey mumu o. My problem is not d compulsory n imposed payGo, but d fact dat they didnt show any respect to humans by not informing us of the details of d tariff plan. Even d bonus sms was a lie because i tested it n they cut my credit. Inshort i just tire, just hope fedral govt will call them to order.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by tjskii(f): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2011
^^^i totally agree with you,they have no right to impose a tariff plan on me,i'm the one paying the bills and as such,i should have the right to decide on a tariff plan i feel works for me,this whole thing totally bites. They ought to be sanctioned angry angry angry
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2011
If mtn remains like this I bet they will loose customers this year. They have occupied airtel's former position as d most expensive network. They will only do well with their internet service, I de use by airtel bis already sef
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Tolulop001(f): 2:58am On Jan 23, 2011
Econet Buddie / Vmobile / Celtel / Zain / Airtel / Tolulop001 networks forever!

12 NAIRA PER MINUTE, NO DULLING ! grin
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by aieromon(m): 3:51am On Jan 23, 2011
I used to make use of the Funlink bundle but i couldn't register a magic number until the bundle expired.I also noticed that it seems the data portion of the bundle has been discarded i.e no more 60MB.I guess i'll just stick to the magic number only since that's the only good thing about the package.Btw,it's easy to register as long as both partners are on PayGo.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 6:20am On Jan 23, 2011
I fail to understand the complaints here. If you want to enjoy MTN go for the bundles plus magic number, chikena.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 23, 2011
Even with all the name changes, if they keep this up they'll have good rrults this year. I'm already impressed, Maybe mtn is trying to shed off a few customers. Waddya think?
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 8:46am On Jan 23, 2011
Nobody's talking about texts. We talk too much in the country. I could go 4 a week without making voice calls. Just text
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2011
98% of my phone contacts are literate and are text complaint except my mechanic and plumber that I have 2 call. Adjust.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by ziccoit: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Go collect your money for this blind reasoning in the name of being supportive to an arm robber in telecommunication industry. What a funny guy. Shio.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by ceasyc(f): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2011
erico2k2:

lol Una no go kiil us does PAYGO not mean Pay as you go, meaning you are not on contract with them?

my thought exactly 3 days ago when i 1st read dis bull4kingshyt.

mtn changed mom's own to pay as you go paygo just like that & she's been trying to register her friends
numbers but it says [b]its not available
= bollocks! dont dey already make enuf moni from who wants to b a millionaire + others?

d money mtn takes 4 calls to any network is just 2 high. mtn customer service puts her on hold like 4ever n still no1 talks to her
after 30 mins to an hour wait she vex hang up.

3 months ago, my bro's mtn internet expired after 13 days instead of 1 month n he had more than 2 gig left he called  them no 1 answered after a long wait. he emailed dem n nothing was done. jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BLOODY THIEVES. SMHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/b]
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by bidey: 1:40pm On Jan 23, 2011
Mai people, pls where can I download mobile dictionary for my nokia2680? all the dictionary av downloaded are not compatible with the phone. anybobody in the house can assist. thanks
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Vigilante: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2011
Go tru ur phonebook & you'll realise that 80% of ur contacts have an MTN line. One way or d other you're stuck with em.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by DeepSoul(f): 2:30pm On Jan 23, 2011
Lost my phone, did a welcome back and saw Pay Go.

I have been a loyal MTN subscriber from the beginning of time and I think I'm just sentimentally attached to my 080331 number.

But e be like say the scales have fallen oh! Etisalat actually gives 1 free minute for every 5-minute call I receive?? Are you kidding?? I'm so giving all my toasters my new etisalat number grin

The only MTN offer that makes sense right now is the Magic number. Lemme try it out sef and see whether it's as good as it sounds. I truly am tired of MTN and coming from me, it means MTN is in trouble.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by safesi: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2011
d mtn paygo is total rubbish,if they want to go into price war it should done properly,like wat airtel is doing right now,instead of of forcing people on their own terms.Thats breach of contract.
Re: What The Hell Is MTN PayGo? by Joe50(m): 4:28pm On Jan 23, 2011
the magic number is useless; if you already registered one person, if another person wants to register you, its not possible because you have already registered someone.(that's what mtn will say to you) this is useless. angry angry angry angry angry angry

the paygo its self is a useless plan angry angry angry angry

am beginning to hate this M-thief-N angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Last Person You Blocked, What Did They Do ? / Why Smartphone Batteries Explode And How To Prevent It / Nokia Has Finally Met Its Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.