Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,658 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man (1294 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy / SEX: The Rant of a "ONE MINUTE MAN" and His Girlfriend. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Ogechiyuddie(f): 11:29pm On May 30, 2020
MALE_FERTILITY_ORGANIC_PRODUCTS
Boost ur se*ual stamina.Last longer&stronger.Deals with weak erection,low sperm count,&masculine infertility ,make ur woman happy again&save ur relationship/marriage.Gain ur Respect Guys. Ladies buy this for ur man.U dnt need to dump him .Free delivery available, this products are on promo,going at discount price.No side effects, effective and reliable. Hurry while offer last.

FOR THIS AND ANY OTHER LONGRICH PRODUCT U WISH TO GET .
KINDLY REFER A FRIEND TO THIS or any of our Other products
watapp me using this link or inbox https:///send?phone+234738472414pp

I hav a solution.
A better way to get this longrich products u desire the most cheaper .

Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Skyfornia(m): 7:50am On May 31, 2020
Will you provide a lady to try it with?
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by lexdany(m): 10:12am On May 31, 2020
if e nor work fa
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Ogechiyuddie(f): 8:53am On Jun 01, 2020
It works beautifully. ..I have had testimonies from many who bought n used it.....
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by toscolom1: 9:58am On Jun 01, 2020
Ogechiyuddie:
It works beautifully. ..I have had testimonies from many who bought n used it.....
Sorry to say ds...buh Wu to trust is d issue here Cox seems everyone selling ds type of product claim to be testimony (s) from pple buh alas none of Dem as work for me though ve not tried ur product buh I know longrich to b a reputable company sha
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Ogechiyuddie(f): 11:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
I don't know other products I only know longrich. ...you can trust me cos I trust my company and I trust the products and will testify about it....this is no marketing strategy.... this simple n plain truth
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Ogechiyuddie(f): 11:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
toscolom1:

Sorry to say ds...buh Wu to trust is d issue here Cox seems everyone selling ds type of product claim to be testimony (s) from pple buh alas none of Dem as work for me though ve not tried ur product buh I know longrich to b a reputable company sha
I don't know other products I only know longrich. ...you can trust me cos I trust my company and I trust the products and will testify about it....this is no marketing strategy it's simple n plain truth
Re: How To Go From A One Minute Man To An Hour Man by Ogechiyuddie(f): 11:48pm On Jun 03, 2020
Skyfornia:
Will you provide a lady to try it with?
no I won't. ...

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Hate Black People / Your Toto Dey Smell, Man Says And Refused To Pay Sex Worker After No Work / Ladies That Love This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.