Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? (4200 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

I gave instances and not comparison.

Never mind, someone more spiritual might come and answer.

Your knowledge over the question is limited.
Okay bro
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
He knew He would die and rise up. The sacrifice there is leaving His glorious throne to suffer and die in the hands of mortal, sinful man. Let me give you an analogy: If Dangote has one son who has been living a life of opulence, and was asked to leave his father's mansion and go and live in a very rough ghetto and suffer all the lack and problems ghetto people face, and be falsely accused and thrown into prison for 3 days, will the knowledge that his dad promised to rescue him from the prison and bring him back to live in the mansion make it less of a sacrifice on his part?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:04pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 2:06pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

So let me get this straight.

An omniscient God creates humans, then sees them doing things which he had always expected, and then sends his son to go and sacrifice himself in order to save these humans from his own wrath?

God sends Jesus to die for humans so that they can be saved from God's wrath? undecided

Nawa o... Religious people.
This level of ignorance cannot be matched.

Thinking they were wise , They Became Foolish

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

For the things of God will be foolishness unto the carnal minded man.
The wisdom of the world is foolishness unto God.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 2:17pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes Sir! That was a Sacrifice to be done to Save Humanity!

Did it work?.. Was it a success?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Kosoco(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2020
There are some questions you can’t even imagine in ur Hrt not to tlk of asking it out .... Man Know thyself.
Uyi168:
You that has read the Bible, help us with the answers naa
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:20pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

A god creates humans and gives them freewill ( which he knows will lead to sin ) in order to test them ( even though he already knows the result ), then punishes them for not doing what he wants, even though he knew the consequences of giving them free will .
He then decides to ignore the major problem ( Satan ) by not killing him, only to hire Satan to punish these humans for falling for Satan's temptation, even though he was the one who made them vulnerable to Satan's temptation in the first place . Nawa... cheesy

Religious people, pesin wey do una this thing wicked o.

I picture you guys like lab rats who are being injected with a lethal substance in order to see which one survives. That's what your whole belief system looks like.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
PRE4:

For the things of God will be foolishness unto the carnal minded man.

The wisdom of the world is foolishness unto God.

Or perhaps he's an inexperienced god?
Have you considered maybe there are higher gods with ranks? .. And your god is among those with lower ranks, so they look up to other higher gods. So perhaps the earth is just your God's little project he's been working on through out his life in other to gain some higher position or recognition amongst other gods.

Have you thought of that? grin

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
There are some questions you can’t even imagine in ur Hrt not to tlk of asking it out .... Man Know thyself.

Yeah, we all know religion tells you not to ask because it's built on lies.
Religion doesn't want you to unravel those lies. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
HedwigesMaduro:
He knew He would die and rise up. The sacrifice there is leaving His glorious throne to suffer and die in the hands of mortal, sinful man. Let me give you an analogy: If Dangote has one son who has been living a life of opulence, and was asked to leave his father's mansion and go and live in a very rough ghetto and suffer all the lack and problems ghetto people face, and be falsely accused and thrown into prison for 3 days, will the knowledge that his dad promised to rescue him from the prison and bring him back to live in the mansion make it less of a sacrifice on his part?

The main question is, what's the purpose of the sacrifice?
Why did Dangote tell his son to live in such state or manner? What's the purpose?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

Or perhaps he's an inexperienced god?
Have you considered maybe there are higher gods with ranks? .. And your god is among those with lower ranks, so they look up to other higher gods. So perhaps the earth is just your God's little project he's been working on through out his life in other to gain some higher position or recognition amongst other gods.

Have you thought of that? grin

I wont argue but will advise you to be careful so you wont blaspheme against God.

All these atheists that does not believe in the existence of any God,there is no problem.You will just have to learn the hard way.

Come to God,he is waiting for you.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

Great Success! Your life is an Evidence of that Sacrifice
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2020
PRE4:

I wont argue but will advise you to be careful so you wont blaspheme against God.

All these atheists that does not believe in the existence of any God,there is no problem.You will just have to learn the hard way.

Come to God,he is waiting for you.

Where did I Say I'm an atheist?
I'm just asking questions bro... No harm in that.
Now, prior to what I asked, have you thought of that?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Yes Sir! That was a Sacrifice to be done to Save Humanity!

To save humanity from what?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

Where did I Say I'm an atheist?
I'm just asking questions bro... No harm in that.
Now, prior to what I asked, have you thought of that?
I have nothing to think about.

my anchor on Christ is standing sure.I have a race ahead of me.
How did you know gods with higher ranks and lower ranks and how did you know my GOD,the creator of heaven and earth who is also the owner of your Life is among your lower gods?

Oh foolish generation!generation of vipers!who try to change the truth into lies.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Kosoco(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

Yeah, we all know religion tells you not to ask because it's built on lies.
Religion doesn't want you to unravel those lies. cheesy
Daniel 12:4
But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. wat you believe is ur business
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by CAPSLOCKED: 2:39pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

To save humanity from what?
FROM HELL THAT I'M ALREADY ON MY WAY TO. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 2:40pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Great Success! Your life is an Evidence of that Sacrifice

So why is there still hell fire?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by thankgod460(m): 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
kingxsamz:

So let me get this straight.

An omniscient God creates humans, then sees them doing things which he had always expected, and then sends his son to go and sacrifice himself in order to save these humans from his own wrath?

God sends Jesus to die for humans so that they can be saved from God's wrath? undecided

Nawa o... Religious people.
This level of ignorance cannot be matched.
That shows how God loves the people of the world. Mind you the thought and imagination of God is far from human imagination, that is why you are confused about God being an omniscient God.
You always reference to the word omniscient but to set you free and serve God in faith. Read the text below
Deuteronomy 29:29- the secret things belong unto the Lord our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children, that we may do all the words of his law.
You are a mortal! If you want to understand the things of spirit, you need to go close to your creator no one is here to convince you because things of spirit are foolishness to carnal man.

As for the issues of Christ death same things apply. Read the text below.
For the word of the cross is to those who are perishing foolishness, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God” (I Corinthians 1:18
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

Yes it worked.he died to buy us back from the devil.he died for the remission of sins so therefore he did not kill sin on the cross of Calvary,he died to crucify the old man in us that worketh iniquity.God gave us self will and wont force anyone to serve him unlike other gods who will go to any length just to make people serve them.
The self will was given to us so that we can serve him selflessly.

my Bible tells me in the book of John 3:8 that Christ death on the cross was meant to be so that he might be able to destroy the work of the devil.

Many times we wonder at the plan of salvation,why his death had to be our freedom.Why did he even have to die at all,as a great GOD,Couldnt he just wave his hands or speak so we begin again but he chose to die for you and I.

This is a divine mystery only unraveled to those who know him personally.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 2:48pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

So why is there still hell fire?

Hell fire is Prepared for the devil and his agents not for Us Created in the Image and likeness of GOD.

All we need do is the Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST as He has paid the Price of our Redemption...

When we Refuse to Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST then we Conciously Subscribe to the devil and you know what that means
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Hell fire is Prepared for the devil and his agents not for Us Created in the Image and likeness of GOD.

All we need do is the Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST as He has paid the Price of our Redemption...

When we Refuse to Accept and Believe JESUS CHRIST then we Conciously Subscribe to the devil and you know what that means

So grace comes with conditions...? I thought God's love is un conditional..
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 2:55pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

So grace comes with conditions...? I thought God's love is un conditional..

Life and Death comes with Conditions!

It's in your Hands to choose bro!

Choose life!

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Uyi168: 2:56pm On May 31, 2020
Kosoco:
Not every one is as scared as u are...

4 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 3:03pm On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Life and Death comes with Conditions!

It's in your Hands to choose bro!

Choose life!

Funny you... You are a real clown....
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Righteousness89(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

I know Bro...

Very soon, You will Know who is the Real clown
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Enwhen(m): 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
Offpoint:

'' I can't remember the last time I went to church''

No need asking you anything again, I'm seeking answers from true Christians

You think I don't know your motive of asking that question ?, I laugh at those answering u...go read this PROVERB 26 : 4-6
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
sonmvayina:

Life and death is your choice to make since God gave us self will to make decisions that pleases and suits us.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 3:29pm On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

FROM HELL THAT I'M ALREADY ON MY WAY TO. cheesy

The same hell he created?
What a good loving god.

3 Likes

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 3:31pm On May 31, 2020
thankgod460:

That shows how God loves the people of the world.

Lol, so God loves his people so much that he created hell, and then sends his son to save people from this same hell, which he created?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by kingxsamz(m): 3:32pm On May 31, 2020
PRE4:

I have nothing to think about.

my anchor on Christ is standing sure.I have a race ahead of me.
How did you know gods with higher ranks and lower ranks and how did you know my GOD,the creator of heaven and earth who is also the owner of your Life is among your lower gods?

Oh foolish generation!generation of vipers!who try to change the truth into lies.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

End-time Alert: The 5th Seal And Persecution Of Christians / PHOTO: Christian Pope With Vodun Chief Priest / VIDEO: A Pastor Caught In The Act – Pants Down!!! (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.