Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? (4198 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2020
Offpoint:
If he knew, then was his death truly a sacrifice?

Wouldn't anyone whom is asked to destroy his bicycle and promised to be given a latest model car gladly destroy his bicycle?

I need seek answers from highly spirited Christians.

I've been trying to wrapped my head around this for long.
Saying he wasn't aware will defeat the purpose of TRINITY

Righteousness89 you're needed here.

The first thing you must know is that The Man we know to be Jesus Christ is not just a man called Jesus Christ, but He is the Great and Mighty King Who is in Charge (Rules) of this world called earth and His High-ness is Soo Great that He is a God Over us.

Proof: it is Christs Father, the Most High Himself Who issues Commands "let there be light; let us make man etc. Genesis 1:3

Christ is the One (The Spoken Word) who carries out the Commands. John 1:1-4 And He Himself issues out more commands in line with the Instructions Given Him by the Most High Genesis 2:16.

The Lord God in Genesis 2:4 is the very same Man Whom people just carelessly Call Jesus Christ. Proof: Mathew 28:18; John 3:13; John 6:38/39: and verses 44, 46, 57. Mathew 13:41

For After Genesis 1, God Spoke less and the Lord who is God over man and all the earth Spoke More. And after the introduction of These Mighty Beings, the Lord God (Jesus Christ) because we now knew at this time that He was God Over us then changed to The Lord, and Remained Unchanged!

That is why from Genesis 12, The Lord (Jesus Christ) Did about 98% of the Speaking and
the Acting to and on Man.

Hence the parable of the vineyard Luke 20:9-16.

It was Christ, Who is God over this world, Who Sent Prophets, Under the Instruction of the Most High, His Father, in accordance with the Parable of the Vineyard, yet man did not listen.

On Forgiveness and Repentance from Sins and the Proper Cleansing thereof, God Commanded an Atonement or action for making amends for wrongs to be in the form of a sacrifice of An Unblemished Lamb, Goat, Bull etc for the Diverse Sins and Collective Sins.Leviticus 3,4,5,6,7.

But by the Parable of the vineyard, The Most High Instructed, Our Lord and God, to Singularise All Those Diverse Sin Offerings (For Those Who Want It) in Leviticus, to be A Mighty, Unblemished Lamb for All the World as our Sin Sacrifice of Apology to the Most High for All our sins and Wickedness, in line with the Commandment in Leviticus.

So instead of doing many many sacrifices for all our different sins, The Most High, Himself, Gave us a Gift of The Mightiest And The Most Powerful Sacrifice, for the Forgiveness of All our Variety of Various Sins, for those who want their sins Forgiven.

And that's why we Plead the Cover and the Mercy of out Lord God Who is the same Jesus, the Christ, Who Died for us, that we may Live, and Never Die!
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by legionISproteus: 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful nature Created Man to Live for Forever! Adam and Eve were created in the Image of GOD. The plan of God was for man to Have Fellowship with GOD.

The Plan of GOD for man on earth was to live the life that is in Heaven. No struggles, No pain, Just Fellowship with GOD.

That was the life Our Fore father and Mother, Adam and Eve lived in the Garden of Eden.

When Adam and Eve Sinned,They broke the Relationship GOD Had with man

When Adam and Eve Sinned, They cut short the plan GOD had for man.

GOD ALMIGHTY in His Merciful and Loving nature had to Raise another plan for Man's Redemption. That's The Salvation Plan to Redeem man From Perishing

That's the Plan that Brought JESUS CHRIST To Earth to Pay The Supreme Price to Redeem Man.

What was the price?
He had to Be Nailed to the Cross, killed and Buried and Resurrect after 3days!

That's what Gives us Right today to be called The children of GOD.

In Conclusion, GOD ALMIGHTY is The All in All, The Alpha and Omega, The Beginning and The End.

We are mere creatures are not in the place to Question what he does.

He says in Isaiah " I will Work and who shall let it?

All we need do is to Follow the Salvation Plan Given to us.. We cannot Save Ourselves.

Did god not know the first two humans would sin?
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by legionISproteus: 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2020
Offpoint:

You've written well and yet didn't touch my question.

I'm eager for answer, it'll help strengthen my faith.
Lol. Na so dem dey do. Always dodging the real questions.

Update: after going through the first page of the thread, I can see his reply. Final answer, it cannot be called a sacrifice
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by livingchrist: 5:02pm On Nov 30, 2020
Offpoint:
If he knew, then was his death truly a sacrifice?

Wouldn't anyone whom is asked to destroy his bicycle and promised to be given a latest model car gladly destroy his bicycle?

I need seek answers from highly spirited Christians.

I've been trying to wrapped my head around this for long.
Saying he wasn't aware will defeat the purpose of TRINITY

Righteousness89 you're needed here.

yes Jesus was aware, Jesus died for three days, that three days was a time that can never be gotten back because he sacrificed his life.
Jesus death was the price he paid for sin and not his staying dead.
Even if Jesus had died for one seconds and resurrected the next he would still had fulfill the demand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Second Coming Of Jesus: Almost 2000 Years Late? / "Imagine" By John Lenon - A Web-Comic / Jewish Encyclopedia Says Modern Jews Are Not ISRAELITES But ESAU/EDOM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.