Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,147 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? (4197 Views)

Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / RCCG Pastor Mike Nwanegbo: "God Banned Friend’s Wife From Heaven Over Tithe" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Look at you with eggs smeared on your face. You are unable to show me in the Bible, using verses, where the alleged "... original Aramaic word is "shavaktani" ..." is being used as meaning and/or translated to "forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me" because it does not exist, lmao.

All I asked you was a a simple verification and validation question to show where in the bible, have you verses that translates "shavaktani" to be "Forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me" or even vice versa, I don't mind, but instead to say I am sorry , I can't or I am sorry I am unable to, you resort to a "Your question is totally baseless" frustrated outbusrt, lmao

How you managed to equate "Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani?" to meaning "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" is just smh appalling, especially when you are unable to bring forward a single instance in the bible of "... lema sabachthani?" ever used to mean "forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me"

You should be thankful that we didnt get to me pulling you up on where in the original text you got the idea of the question mark symbol at the end of "... lema sabachthani?" from, lmao.

At the rate and state you currently are you most likely are going to wallow in your ignorance, continuing to take delight and bask in the glory of your bad learned interpretation of Matthew 27:46 and even equally Mark 15:34.
It's now evidently clear you've been reading your bible downsides all the while. I'm done engaging you, cause it's obvious to me you have clue or answers to the question I asked you.
You can beat around the bush as long as you want.... YOU SIMPLY DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 4:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Big fat lie. Here you come with making an outlandish statement you can't substantiate. If you are sure you aren't telling porkies, like you did with that "... lema sabachthani?" alleging it to mean "forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me" then show where in the scripture, Jesus rebuked those who regarded Him as God.

Provide the bible verses, where Jesus ever told anyone off for perceiving Him or calling Him God.

Going the TRINITY way, is just a red herring and shouldn't be any another topic for any another day. God might have revealed Himself to us in terms of trinity, God however is INFINITY and not limited to TRINITY.

I've clearly stated I won't engage you any further...

But read Mark 10:18 with no further epistle, tell me what you understand about the last words "No one is good EXCEPT GOD ALONE"

Focus your answers on the uppercased sentence.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 4:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
It's now evidently clear you've been reading your bible downsides all the while. I'm done engaging you, cause it's obvious to me you have clue or answers to the question I asked you.
You can beat around the bush as long as you want.... YOU SIMPLY DON'T HAVE AN ANSWER.
Just thank your lucky stars, that I didnt get to expose you in public. Yeah run and go hide yourself in shame with your tattered ego in shreds.

How dare you come online unable to substantiate your inherited badly learned interpretation of Matthew 27:46 and even equally Mark 15:34 verse.

If you are confident and 10000% certain that "... lema sabachthani?" really meant "forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me" then provide a corroborative bible verse that uses "sabachthani" to mean "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" You can see how a fair minded person I am, because I have dropped the bar and made it easier for you to prove your questionable and suspect interpretation of Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 lmao

How dare you try to say that JESUS was "forsaken" or "left" or even "abandoned" by God angry angry angry

I STRONGLY AND CONFIDENTLY HAVE THE ANSWER, ITS YOU WHO IS GOING TO WALLOW IN YOUR IGNORANCE, LOL
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 4:25pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Just thank your lucky stars, that I didnt get to expose you in public. Yeah run and go hide yourself in shame with your tattered ego in shreds.

How dare you come online unable to substantiate inherited badly learned interpretation of Matthew 27:46 and even equally Mark 15:34 verse.

If you are confident and 10000% certain that "... lema sabachthani?" really meant "forsaken me" or "leave me" or even "abandoned me" then provide a corroborative bible verse that uses "sabachthani" to mean "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" You can see how a fair minded person I am, because I have dropped the bar and made it easier for you to prove your questionable and suspect interpretation of Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 lmao

How dare you try to say that JESUS was "forsaken" or "left" or even "abandoned" by God angry angry angry

I STRONGLY AND CONFIDENTLY HAVE THE ANSWER, ITS YOU WHO IS GOING TO WALLOW IN YOUR IGNORANCE, LOL
Kindly open your bible whatever version you're using and snapshot Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 and send it to me... If can't do that, don't bother replying me.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 4:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
There are countless times in the Bible Jesus rebuke those who regarded him as God. He simply let them know His not God, rather He was sent by God.

You simply didn't answer my question....

If you're going the TRINITY way, that's another topic for another day.

Acehart:
You are a liar
Leave the guy bro, I have this covered

Offpoint:
I've clearly stated I won't engage you any further...
As if I care

Offpoint:
But read Mark 10:18 with no further epistle, tell me what you understand about the last words
"No one is good EXCEPT GOD ALONE"

Focus your answers on the uppercased sentence.
"17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him.
“Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.
"
- Mark 10:17-18

I've now realised that you are nothing other than a loudmouth braggart. You defo surely have a big green L-plate hanging round your neck because if not, you should know that a good bible student/teacher never reads bible verses in isolation. Context is King. Never read a bible text out of context, because if you do, it implies you are reading the narrative under pretext.

I am not going to continue have you waste or squander my precious time replying to except say, if you had the sense to read that verse contextually, you would have noticed that the man earlier had used an adjective usually reserved for and/or associated with God. Now on the strength of that, Jesus before giving the answer to the man's question, first let it be established that the man realises that he is taking to God. The man did not dispute nor argue with Jesus telling him that because he called Jesus, Good Teacher, on the strength of using Good, he is actually is implying that Jesus is God. With that truth not being contested by the man, Jesus then went ahead to answer the man's question, but of course the rest is history that because of the man's strong attachment to money, wealth and riches, which Jesus already knew about, being God that He is, the man couldn't stomach Jesus' answer to him about selling everything and follow Him, lmao. He was saddened asked to that and so declined the instruction. Jesus' response was, He looked around and said to His disciples : "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!” (i.e. Mark 10:23 )
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 5:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Kindly open your bible whatever version you're using and snapshot Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 and send it to me...
"Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani"
- Matthew 27:46

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani"
- Mark 15:34

brother, I use all available bible translation versions. I am not rigid. I am not your typical KJV only person, lmao

You would, of course, have noticed that I have always being upfront, open with you by laying my cards in front and facing up, lmao. It is because I am sure of what I am discussing about with you. Now, to further prove my sincerity and honesty, I'll will share this next bit with you. Let me confess to you, what I consider to be one of my in-house "trade secrets". So, one of the first places I go to, when reading bible verses, is my interlinear(s), then maybe my concordance(s), next could be me, zeroing on finding out the etymologies on whatever particular words, they are, that have aroused me developing interests and/or curiosities in them. I literally do 2 Timothy 2:15, to the letter and spirit of the verse, lmao.

Offpoint:
If can't do that, don't bother replying me.
You really need to pour cold water on your unnecessarily steaming attitude brother smiley smiley
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Leave the guy bro, I have this covered

As if I care

"17As Jesus started on His way, a man ran up and knelt before Him.
“Good Teacher,” he asked, “what must I do to inherit eternal life?”
18“Why do you call Me good?” Jesus replied. “No one is good except God alone.
"
- Mark 10:17-18

I've now realised that you are nothing other than a loudmouth braggart. You defo surely have a big green L-plate hanging round your neck because if not, you should know that a good bible student/teacher never reads bible verses in isolation. Context is King. Never read a bible text out of context, because if you do, it implies you are reading the narrative under pretext.

I am not going to continue have you waste or squander my precious time replying to except say, if you had the sense to read that verse contextually, you would have noticed that the man earlier had used an adjective usually reserved for and/or associated with God. Now on the strength of that, Jesus before giving the answer to the man's question, first let it be established that the man realises that he is taking to God. The man did not dispute nor argue with Jesus telling him that because he called Jesus, Good Teacher, on the strength of using Good, he is actually is implying that Jesus is God. With that truth not being contested by the man, Jesus then went ahead to answer the man's question, but of course the rest is history that because of the man's strong attachment to money, wealth and riches, which Jesus already knew about, being God that He is, the man couldn't stomach Jesus' answer to him about selling everything and follow Him, lmao. He was saddened asked to that and so declined the instruction. Jesus' response was, He looked around and said to His disciples : "How hard it is for the rich to enter the kingdom of God!” (i.e. Mark 10:23 )
Lol, I'm seriously flabbergasted at the episodes you've been writing on a very single question that requires a simple and correct answer.
After the epistle, you ended up not answering the question.

I love your way of avoiding questions you have no clue to answer.

I'm here to clear on false teachings of the Bible and it seems you're not willing to learn.

I respect Jahovah witness for their deep knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 6:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Eli, Eli, lama, sabachthani"
- Matthew 27:46

"Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani"
- Mark 15:34

brother, I use all available bible translation versions. I am not rigid. I am not your typical KJV only person, lmao

You would, of course, have noticed that I have always being upfront, open with you by laying my cards in front and facing up, lmao. It is because I am sure of what I am discussing about with you. Now, to further prove my sincerity and honesty, I'll will share this next bit with you. Let me confess to you, what I consider to be one of my in-house "trade secrets". So, one of the first places I go to, when reading bible verses, is my interlinear(s), then maybe my concordance(s), next could be me, zeroing on finding out the etymologies on whatever particular words, they are, that have aroused me developing interests and/or curiosities in them. I literally do 2 Timothy 2:15, to the letter and spirit of the verse, lmao.

You really need to pour cold water on your unnecessarily steaming attitude brother smiley smiley
The instructions was for you to snapshot or screenshot your own Bible version of those verses to me.

I don't know what the long write ups are for a simple instructions.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 7:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
The instructions was for you to snapshot or screenshot your own Bible version of those verses to me.

I don't know what the long write ups are for a simple instructions.
[img]https://s7/images/Mark-15_34.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s7/images/Matthew-27-46.jpg[/img]

What is it, so difficult for you to bring evidence(s) you have in the Bible, wherever that "sabachthani" is used to mean "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned", hmm?

There are 36 books in the Bible (i.e. Protestant) or 46 books (i.e. if Catholic), so why do you find it hard to produce in any of those 36 or 46 books, translations of "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" that shows as "sabachthani"?

You are a dishonest and insincere person. You know you can't and won't find anywhere in the bible "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" translated as "sabachthani". Now the realisation of this fact and truth, exposes your misinterpretation of Matthew:27-46 and Mark:15:34 that you are not yet ready to face, and so why you are playing hide and seek, running upandan the place taking delight in your ignorance
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 7:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, I'm seriously flabbergasted at the episodes you've been writing on a very single question that requires a simple and correct answer.

After the epistle, you ended up not answering the question.

I love your way of avoiding questions you have no clue to answer.

I'm here to clear on false teachings of the Bible and it seems you're not willing to learn.

I respect Jahovah witness for their deep knowledge and understanding of the Bible.
You are not only a loudmouth braggart, you also are unable to comprehensibly read the explanation because as I earlier did say you have read a bible verse in isolation without at all contextually try to understand the background. Now you are playing the denominational card, bringing in the mentioning of JW
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 7:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
PRE4:

He also emphasized the resurrection out of that deep sleep,remember he said that the dead in Christ Shall rise first.
We cant meet God in our mortal bodies but our soul goes back to its creator and then this flesh is silenced forever because it is from the dust.

Stop mixing Roman paganism with spiritual reality..

The new testament is just Roman propaganda to deceive gullible people and make mockery of God..
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 7:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s7/images/Mark-15_34.jpg[/img]

[img]https://s7/images/Matthew-27-46.jpg[/img]

So after you screenshots various versions of the the Bible clearly shows you the interpretation of the statement " Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?
Which you claimed I was wrong, you even went as far as asking me to show you where the original word carries questions mark or where it was translated to" my God, my God, why have thou forsaken me"

You're still here demanding for evidence whom you've ignorantly provided it yourself.

Or do you want me to go the elementary school way of breaking them down to you?
If so be it...

Eli = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = God/My God

Lama = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = why

sabachthani = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = Forsaken me / left me / abandoned
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 7:43pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
So after you screenshots various versions of the the Bible clearly shows you the interpretation of the statement " Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani?
Which you claimed I was wrong, you even went as far as asking me to show you where the original word carries questions mark or where it was translated to" my God, my God, why have thou forsaken me"
You are still riding high on top your up there horse abi. It's going to be a long fall from high up on that horse, brother. Please be humble and lowly in spirit in order to gain honour.

Offpoint:
You're still here demanding for evidence whom you ignorantly provided it yourself.

[s]Or do you want to go the elementary school way of breaking them down to you?
If so be it...

Eli = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = God/My God

Lama = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = why

sabachthani = Greek-transliterated-Aramaic/Hebrew = Forsaken me / left me / abandoned[/s]
Thank you for your response, but simply just honour my request below please.

Now I am 1000% sure that Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:3, are not the only verses in the whole of the Old Testament that "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" are used, so please Offpoint, kindly show me bible verses that has "forsaken me/left me/abandoned" or "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" as "sabachthani"

Fyi a search of KJV shows 126 hits searching for the word "forsake" and 67 hits for the word "forsaken", so therefore Offpoint, please give me proof of any of those hits for the words "forsake" and forsaken" ever get translated to the Aramaic word "sabachthani"
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 7:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You are still riding high on top your up there horse abi. It's going to be a long fall from high up on that horse, brother. Please be humble and lowly in spirit in order to gain honour.

Thank you for your response, but simply just honour my request below please.

Now I am 1000% sure that Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:3, are not the only verses in the whole of the Old Testament that "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" are used, so please Offpoint, kindly show me bible verses that has "forsaken me/left me/abandoned" or "forsaken" or "leave" or even "abandoned" as "sabachthani"

Fyi a search of KJV shows 126 hits searching for the word "forsake" and 67 hits for the word "forsaken", so therefore Offpoint, please give me proof of any of those hits for the words "forsake" and forsaken" ever get translated to the Aramaic word "sabachthani"

If you were to be my son or student in class... God help me.

You've left me this way...

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 8:07pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
If you were to be my son or student in class... God help me.
You've left me this way...
My guy, just admit you are unable to. There is no shame in saying "I don't know". You wouldn't lose anything from being open minded brother.

C'mon. No one is an island of knowledge. No one has a monopoly of knowledge. At the rate that you're going you'll, it seems want to miss a learning opportunity. It seems you haven't had anyone call you up on the misinterpretation of Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 before abi, lmao
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 8:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
My guy, just admit you are unable to. There is no shame in saying "I don't know". You wouldn't lose anything from being open minded brother.

C'mon. No one is an island of knowledge. No one has a monopoly of knowledge. At the rate that you're going you'll, it seems want to miss a learning opportunity. It seems you haven't had anyone call you up on the misinterpretation of Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:3 before abi, lmao
I should accept "I don't know" for what I've provided you with evidence or you yourself provided evidence?

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 8:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
I should accept "I don't know" for what I've provided you with evidence or you yourself provided evidence?
So you do accept that you are unable to provide bible verses aside the misinterpreted Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 that have "forsaken me/left me/abandoned,""forsaken," "leave" or even "abandoned" translated as "sabachthani" abi, hmm?

Just humbly admit so I can walk you through:
1/ the correct translation of Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34
2/ the correct translation of "... lema sabachthani"
3/ Jesus' seven last dying words on the cross, of which Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 is the fourth, as could be seen below
i) Luke 23:34 - Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
ii) Luke 23:43 - Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
iii) John 19:26-27 - Woman, behold your son. Son Behold your mother.
iv) Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 - My God, My God, (this bit I've blanked out, to reveal more on it, later)
v) John 19:28 - I thirst.
vi) John 19:30 - It is finished (or "It is accomplished'')
vii) Luke 23:46 - Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.
4/ whose hearing and targeted audience were those above last seven dying words of Jesus said to
5/ the reason why Jesus uttered the quotes in Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 8:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff and offprint, can't you people figure out that all these Jesus bull shitt are all design to keep people arguing and fighting... And distracted... The main purpose of which is to make human governable..

Remove Jesus from the equation.. Everything becomes straight forward and clear... He was never important to anything, was never God's plan.. Just cooked up by the Romans and added to the Jewish scriptures to deceive and make mockery of the creator.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 8:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
sonmvayina:
MuttleyLaff and offprint, can't you people figure out that all these Jesus bull shitt are all design to keep people arguing and fighting... And distracted... The main purpose of which is to make human governable..

Remove Jesus from the equation.. Everything becomes straight forward and clear... He was never important to anything, was never God's plan.. Just cooked up by the Romans and added to the Jewish scriptures to deceive and make mockery of the creator.
At what point did the Romans cook up Jesus?. Are you saying the Romans inserted the prophecy about Jesus into Genesis 3:15? C'mon now friend, you could do better than this
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 9:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
So you do accept that you are unable to provide bible verses aside the misinterpreted Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 that have "forsaken me/left me/abandoned,""forsaken," "leave" or even "abandoned" translated as "sabachthani" abi, hmm?

Just humbly admit so I can walk you through:
1/ the correct translation of Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34
2/ the correct translation of "... lema sabachthani"
3/ Jesus' seven last dying word on the cross of which Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34 is the fourth as could be seen below
i) Luke 23:34 - Father, forgive them, for they do not know what they do.
ii) Luke 23:43 - Truly, I say to you, today you will be with me in paradise.
iii) John 19:26-27 - Woman, behold your son. Son Behold your mother.
iv) Matthew 27:46 & Mark 15:34 - My God, My God, (this bit I've blanked out, to reveal more on it, later)
v) John 19:28 - I thirst.
vi) John 19:30 - It is finished (or "It is accomplished'')
vii) Luke 23:46 - Father, into your hands I commit my spirit.
4/ whose hearing and targeted audience were those above last seven dying words of Jesus said to
5/ the reason why Jesus uttered the quotes in Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34
Lol, it was misinterpreted according to you and no bible scholar of all the various bible versions were able to make corrections till date right?
Now you understand Hebrew / Greek more than those who translated the original Bible manuscript right?

Now I know I'm dealing with a problem greater than me
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
Lol, it was misinterpreted according to you and no bible scholar of all the various bible versions were able to make corrections till date right?
If a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. What is simply required, is to lay a straight stick down by the side of it, and the work is well done. Preach the truth, and whatever error till date, will stand abashed.

You are embarrassed that all this while you were scammed about the true translation and meaning of the remark "... lema sabachthani" in Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34

Offpoint:
Now you understand Hebrew / Greek more than those who translated the original Bible manuscript right?
All scripture is given by inspiration of God. It unfortunately, is not the same case for translated original Bible manuscript versions, lmao

Offpoint:
Now I know I'm dealing with a problem greater than me
Ignorance and arrogance are a lethal combination. Smh at you behaving as if like an "oloorun atọle." I won't be surprised if it turns out you actually are.

Knowledge is learning something new every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day. You are not yet ready to let dead leaves fall off and drop, lmao. You prefer to pretend you understand something when you really don't. Smh.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 9:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
If a crooked stick is before you, you need not explain how crooked it is. What is simply required, is to lay a straight stick down by the side of it, and the work is well done. Preach the truth, and whatever error till date, will stand abashed.

You are embarrassed that all this while you were scammed about the true translation and meaning of the remark "... lema sabachthani" in Matthew 27:46 and/or Mark 15:34

All scripture is given by inspiration of God. It unfortunately, is not the same case for translated original Bible manuscript versions, lmao

Ignorance and arrogance are a lethal combination. Smh at you behaving as if like an "oloorun atọle." I won't be surprised if it turns out you actually are.

Knowledge is learning something new every day. Wisdom is letting go of something every day. You are not yet ready to let dead leaves fall off and drop, lmao. You prefer to pretend you understand something when you really don't. Smh.

If I'm to take correction about a word being misinterpreted, I will only take it from an Hebrew / Greek or a Tarkun Aramaic and not from a Nigerian WHO DOESN'T KNOW "A" in either of those languages.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 9:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Offpoint:
If I'm to take correction about a word being misinterpreted, I will only take it from an Hebrew/Greek or a Tarkun Aramaic and not from a Nigerian WHO DOESN'T KNOW "A" in either of those languages.
Suit yourself.

There is no human being, from whom we cannot learn something, if we are interested enough about knowing a truth. Personally I have never met a man so ignorant, that I couldn't learn something from. This is my last reply on this matter.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by Offpoint: 9:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Suit yourself.

There is no human being, from whom we cannot learn something, if we are interested enough about knowing a truth. Personally I have never met a man so ignorant, that I couldn't learn something from. This is my last reply on this matter.
See you next Sunday on my next thread...
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 5:04am On Jun 02, 2020
The possessor of information, knowledge and/or wisdom has been given a very precious and powerful gift, wherever information and/or knowledge is, you should seek, to be a possessor of. Some of us, have become used to foolishness and don't enjoy being challenged of misinterpretations or incorrect interpretations
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 1:33pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
At what point did the Romans cook up Jesus?. Are you saying the Romans inserted the prophecy about Jesus into Genesis 3:15? C'mon now friend, you could do better than this

At Nicea, emperor Constantine wanted a single religion for his empire, he gathered the prysbethers in nicea to agree on a single religion for his empire. They argued for almost, 2 years. There is just nothing divine about Christianity.. They discussed the relationship between Enki and Marduk. It was Athanasius that said he was both God and man after Constantine realised they where wasting so much time and money.

Genesis 3:15 is not a prophesy, it is God passing judgement on man, snake and woman... God is not a prophet..
Don't be dumb..

Read it in context.. Snake will bite human on their heel and man will kill snakes by smashing their head.. As we still do...

"I will put enmity between.... "
He is giving everyone their punishment after judgement.

There is no mention of devil or satan in the story.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 1:44pm On Jun 02, 2020
sonmvayina:
At nicea.. Genesis 3:15 is not a prophesy, it is God passing judgement on man, snake and woman... God is not a prophet..
Fyi, Genesis 3:15, is prophecy #2 and it is called the protoevangelium or first gospel.

sonmvayina:
Don't be dumb..
You're dumber, so I'll be doing catching up, if I do decide to try being dumb, lmao

sonmvayina:
Read it in context.. Snake will bite human on their heel and man will kill snakes by smashing their head.. As we still do...
As I've earlier mentioned above, Genesis 3:15 is called the first prophecy of the Messiah, the beginning of salvation history with fulfillment in Jesus Christ

sonmvayina:
There is no mention of devil or satan in the Satan in the story.
Why are you saying the same thing twice (i.e. ''... no mention of devil or satan in the Satan in the story'')
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 1:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Fyi, Genesis 3:15, is prophecy #2 and it is called the protoevangelium or first gospel.

You're dumber, so I'll be doing catching up, if I do decide to try being dumb, lmao

As I've earlier mentioned above, Genesis 3:15 is called the first prophecy of the Messiah, the beginning of salvation history with fulfillment in Jesus Christ

Why are you saying the same thing twice (i.e. ''... no mention of devil or satan in the Satan in the story'')

See the main post again, I have made adjustment
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 2:15pm On Jun 02, 2020
sonmvayina:
At Nicea, emperor Constantine wanted a single religion for his empire, he gathered the prysbethers in nicea to agree on a single religion for his empire. They argued for almost, 2 years. There is just nothing divine about Christianity.. They discussed the relationship between Enki and Marduk. It was Athanasius that said he was both God and man after Constantine realised they where wasting so much time and money.

Genesis 3:15 is not a prophesy, it is God passing judgement on man, snake and woman... God is not a prophet..
Don't be dumb..

"I will put enmity between.... "
He is giving everyone their punishment after judgement.

There is no mention of devil or satan in the story.

sonmvayina:
See the main post again, I have made adjustment
Thank you, for the heads up about on the edits to the original post you made.

Unfortunately your adjustments don't make any difference because Genesis 3:15 isn't about Christianity, lmao because it is a prophecy about hope of reconciliation and redemption (i.e. bringing back et cetera)

The first prophecy was Genesis 2:17, this got fulfilled at Genesis 3:6. Now Genesis 3:15, is the second prophecy ever said in the Bible. This particular prophecy declared a free for all fight that will in the future happen. This certainly 2000 years did happen. Round two, is just right round the corner.

I am sure this isn't the first time, you've read me, type that, if only more christians, do/did properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians.
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 4:09pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

Thank you, for the heads up about on the edits to the original post you made.

Unfortunately your adjustments don't make any difference because Genesis 3:15 isn't about Christianity, lmao because it is a prophecy about hope of reconciliation and redemption (i.e. bringing back et cetera)

The first prophecy was Genesis 2:17, this got fulfilled at Genesis 3:6. Now Genesis 3:15, is the second prophecy ever said in the Bible. This particular prophecy declared a free for all fight that will in the future happen. This certainly 2000 years did happen. Round two, is just right round the corner.

I am sure this isn't the first time, you've read me, type that, if only more christians, do/did properly read their bibles, there'd be less christians.

It is not a prophesy.. It is God passing judgement on man, woman and snake.... God is not a prophet..

You know I am telling the truth.. But your pride is just getting on your way.. Coupled with the fact that you just don't want to entertain the fact that you have wasted your life over a fictional character..

The Jews where waiting for a peaceful and prosperous future that the Messiah was expected to usher in, the new convenant was a convenant of everlasting peace.. Not a messianic sacrifice.. I have asked you which prophet prophesied that the Messiah was coming to die for sins.. You have not provided any.. Don't you think if it was the case, it will not abound in the old testament?..
Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by MuttleyLaff: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2020
sonmvayina:
It is not a prophesy.. It is God passing judgement on man, woman and snake.... God is not a prophet..

You know I am telling the truth.. But your pride is just getting on your way.. Coupled with the fact that you just don't want to entertain the fact that you have wasted your life over a fictional character..
You're a provocateur. Have a good evening.

1 Like

Re: Did Jesus Knew He'll Be Resurrected Right From Heaven Before He Came To Earth? by sonmvayina(m): 4:55pm On Jun 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
You're a provocateur. Have a good evening.

You are just holding on to illusions and I have tried my best to open your eyes to them.. But you are just head strong..

Wake up, you have been lied to, Jesus is just a fictional character.. God is the creator of heaven and earth, he is not part of creation.. He is outside of time and space..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

⚫⚫ Once you are Saved then you are saved forever for all Eternity / Rccg Set To Turn Colchester’s Old Theatre Into Church / "Imagine" By John Lenon - A Web-Comic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.