Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! (20592 Views)

Conversion Of V6 To 4cylinder EOD Possible? / Can I Change A Pencil V6 To A V4 / Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Eddee(m): 1:27pm On Jun 10, 2020
Had to watch the video in order to avoid groupthink. Man, I f*cked up! I should have just listened to all the posters above. Rad.autoworks, Try.go, Gazz and so many other good folks on here make videos without resorting to backhand comments. Na we we for dis country my guy! No diss us, unless you no dey collect consultation fee again!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 1:42pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eddee:
Had to watch the video in order to avoid group think. Man, I f*cked up! I should have just listened to all the posters above. Rad.autoworkers, Try.go, Gazz and so many other good folks on here make videos without resorting to backhand comments. Na we we for dis country my guy! No diss us, unless you no dey collect consultation fee again!

The video exposed his weaknesses and showed his dark side.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by BamBamK: 2:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
kingreign:

The video exposed his weaknesses and showed his dark side.

i concur. with that his voice like da kuku, i always knew there was something sinister about him and his over bloated sense of pride. Sadly, it has started its inevitable process cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 3:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ikenna351:
Some Terrible Things Experienced While Converting My Z9 V6 To Stick-Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9dHw2Zk4M

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

Self acclaimed king that cannot use common work tools.

My revelations hit you so bad you started misfiring.

Now you have resorted to talking like the general ruling us " all my people are corrupt except me"

Gradually you are revealing your true self.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Niseed(m): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
I found this bit especially distasteful coming from him, considering this is one person that charges people for "free advice" on anything Peugeot related.

In all my days of watching youtube auto videos, I've never seen where the youtuber bashes his own country with no remorse on a global platform...all because of a shitty 607.

NobleEngineer
post=90507377:

"Never trust a Nigerian with your money"
"Nigerians are the worst when it comes to money matters"

Just wasted my mobile data watching you ridicule/expose Nigerians to the world. U don 4ck up.

8 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Inception(m): 5:10pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ikenna351:
Some Terrible Things Experienced While Converting My Z9 V6 To Stick-Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ9dHw2Zk4M

Ikenna351,

I think you erred on this one.

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 5:21pm On Jun 10, 2020
The Last Drive Of My Z9 V6 With The Auto Transmission Before The Conversion To Stick-Shift (20/05/2020)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xrqmkLn8UE

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 5:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Pretty sure most people won't watch that.

First one was 25 minutes of ranting and self-fellating pseudo philosophy. 25 minutes of my time I'll never get back.

Expect an invoice from me. angry

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Eddee(m): 6:09pm On Jun 10, 2020
HeavenlyBang:
Pretty sure most people won't watch that.

First one was 25 minutes of ranting and self-fellating pseudo philosophy. 25 minutes of my time I'll never get back.

Expect an invoice from me. angry

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:16pm On Jun 10, 2020
Eddee:

This is 2020, bro. Time is important.

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 6:29pm On Jun 10, 2020
Alfred74:

Self acclaimed king that cannot use common work tools.

My revelations hit you so bad you started misfiring.

Now you have resorted to talking like the general ruling us " all my people are corrupt except me"

Gradually you are revealing your true self.

Let me help you out on your Lion King - Monk Hate campaign.

Why don't you post the Apo mechanic (Chuwkwudi) phone numbers you have been claiming that did the conversion? And let the everyone here call him individually to find out:

1. If he did the Lion King - Monk Z9 V6 Auto to Manual Conversion as you claimed.

2. If he is even aware the Lion is now running on Stick-Shift box and not Automatic Transmission anymore.

Let the world see/know who the liar here is.

Remember, majority of Lion owners in Abuja, especially the ones in The Lion Community have Chukwudi's phone numbers which I provided to them publicly and in privates. So be careful incase you want to post phone numbers that do not belong to Chukwudi which some Abuja lion users watching this thread have.

On a side note, Did I snatch your wife or girlfriend from you for you to be so bitter towards Lion King - Monk? Because I know I am a Monk and have no business with women and men sexually. So where exactly is this degree of hate coming from? You probably got Chukwudi's contact from me as a favour to you and you are using that favour I did for you to promote your hate against the Lion King - Monk, with your fellow haters gathered in this thread. All you have succeeded in doing is to close doors for other Peugeot users in need of my assistance for trusted and reliable contacts or other Peugeot related issues they would want my help to resolve today, tomorrow or in future. I don't even know who are since you are hiding under an anonymous name. Be a man and show yourself like I did and have always done, so that I even know who the back stabbers are.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 6:36pm On Jun 10, 2020
An Added Advantage To My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift Conversion I Wasn't Really Expecting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZG4GAdfqgM

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:47pm On Jun 10, 2020
Takes something special to refer to yourself in the third person. Straight out of a comicbook. grin

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by buygala(m): 6:55pm On Jun 10, 2020
Ikenna351:

Let me help you out on your Lion King - Monk Hate campaign.

Why don't you post the Apo mechanic (Chuwkwudi) phone numbers you have been claiming that did the conversion? And let the everyone here call him individually to find out:

1. If he did the Lion King - Monk Z9 V6 Auto to Manual Conversion as you claimed.

2. If he is even aware the Lion is now running on Stick-Shift box and not Automatic Transmission anymore.

Let the world see/know who the liar here is.

Remember, majority of Lion owners in Abuja, especially the ones in The Lion Community have Chukwudi's phone numbers which I provided to them publicly and in privates. So be careful incase you want to post phone numbers that do not belong to Chukwudi which some Abuja lion users watching this thread have.

On a side note, Did I snatch your wife or girlfriend from you for you to be so bitter towards Lion King - Monk? [/b]Because I know I am a Monk and have no business with women and men sexually[b]. So where exactly is this degree of hate coming from? You probably got Chukwudi's contact from me as a favour to you and you are using that favour I did for you to promote your hate against the Lion King - Monk, with your fellow haters gathered in this thread. All you have succeeded in doing is to close doors for other Peugeot users in need of my assistance for trusted and reliable contacts or other Peugeot related issues they would want my help to resolve today, tomorrow or in future. I don't even know who are since you are hiding under an anonymous name. Be a man and show yourself like I did and have always done, so that I even know who the back stabbers are.

@ bolded...So you no dey fvck? shocked

No wonder grin

Please nobody should ask me "no wonder what" sad

5 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 8:17pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

No wonder grin

No wonder what?

5 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Jazzlite: 8:25pm On Jun 10, 2020
I'd rather troll than watch ikenna video
HeavenlyBang:
Takes something special to refer to yourself in the third person. Straight out of a comicbook. grin

5 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 8:26pm On Jun 10, 2020
Jazzlite:
I'd rather troll than watch ikenna video

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by buygala(m): 8:32pm On Jun 10, 2020
kingreign:

No wonder what?

Abeg leave me to wonder my wonder alone grin

You want me to say "no wonder he sold out himself and his own people in the marketplace.....Congealed Spermm don block him brain" ...

But I won't since I know it's his kindred and village people he was referring to in that video smiley....a kindred of thieves, cheats and sell-outs smiley

He was discussing his family problem on YouTube....so how is that my concern?

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 8:34pm On Jun 10, 2020
buygala:

Abeg leave me to wonder my wonder alone grin

You want me to say "no wonder he sold out himself and his own people in the marketplace.....Congealed Spermm don block him brain" ...

But I won't since I know it's his kindred and village people he was referring to in that video smiley....a kindred of thieves, cheats and sell-outs smiley

He was discussing his family problem on YouTube....so how is that my concern?

Chaiiiiiiiiiii
No chillssss!

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by alphaNomega: 9:48am On Jun 11, 2020
Love your woman the way Ikenna351 loves his pijjo

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:53am On Jun 11, 2020
alphaNomega:

Stop eet.

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by BamBamK: 11:16am On Jun 11, 2020
heys, bia, be careful ooo... wetin bring woman enter here?

alphaNomega:

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 11:42am On Jun 11, 2020
How Is My Z9 V6 Clutch Pedal & Gear Lever Feel After The Conversion To Stick-Shift?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nlr8RqGFcw

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 12:06pm On Jun 11, 2020
Ikenna351:
How Is My Z9 V6 Clutch Pedal & Gear Lever Feel After The Conversion To Stick-Shift?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nlr8RqGFcw

I watched this video.

There is a rattle sound that disappears each time you press the clutch. And disappears completely when you turn off the engine.

Take the car back to the mechanic there's still work to be done.

Lol at velly soft cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 12:16pm On Jun 11, 2020
An Interesting Feature On Exhaust That Still Work After My Z9 V6 Conversion To Stick-Shift

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFK2T9-JuVg

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk,

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:50pm On Jun 11, 2020
Lol, nonsense. An exhaust valve is hardly impressive technology, lmao.

He say turbocharger and increased acceleration. Simply opening up an extra outlet in one single muffler isn't going to do anything for power, lmao.

For someone who supposedly knows so much, you should know how exhaust airflow velocity works. Maybe if the valve was closer to the cats, you'd gain a few hp.

Your car simply gets louder, when you're at 6000 rpm. Who drives at 6000 rpm anyway? grin
Pointless French design.

6 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 1:49pm On Jun 11, 2020
buygala:

No wonder grin

The voice hehehhehehee grin
Man wen deeey fvck steady nor dey sound like punanyyy grin

6 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 5:57pm On Jun 11, 2020
Since The Z9 V6 Project is Concluded, What's Next?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvrQ0OE7vM4

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Gabapentin: 6:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
please who knows what time the match starts on friday?

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by buygala(m): 5:52am On Jun 12, 2020
Alfred74:

The voice hehehhehehee grin
Man wen deeey fvck steady nor dey sound like punanyyy grin

Nah mehnnn....That was way too low sad

You are on your own Bro....sad

I can't create anyone so I don't jest with people's body features...

I did not like what the OP did as per disparaging a generality of people on Youtube..and I cussed out him and his family for that...

What I meant by "no wonder" is that his lack of sex isn't letting him reason properly...finito

I am quite a Jester...at least on this forum...but I have limits

5 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2020
buygala:

Nah mehnnn....That was way too low sad

You are on your own Bro....sad

I can't create anyone so I don't jest with people's body features...

I did not like what the OP did as per disparaging a generality of people on Youtube..and I cussed out him and his family for that...

What I meant by "no wonder" is that his lack of sex isn't letting him reason properly...finito

I am quite a Jester...at least on this forum...but I have limits

Which ever way you see it,he that generalized a whole country he originated from as bad and i who centered him out with is female aboki voice! I think I am the lesser evil in a court of law.
I said what I said without remorse,he asked for it.

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift vs My D9 V6 Stick-Shift. Part 1.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4sPhnOvjtE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Steer Your Car (Images) / Must Car Tires Be Black? / Best SUV For 1 Million Naira Budget?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.