Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,020 members, 7,810,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! (20485 Views)

Conversion Of V6 To 4cylinder EOD Possible? / Can I Change A Pencil V6 To A V4 / Why Do Nigerians Hate Peugeot Cars With Emphasis On 407 & 607.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by thebigkendo(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2020
I don't understand why y'al are worked out about the video... How many YouTube views e dey even get self?

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2020
thebigkendo:
I don't understand why y'al are worked out about the video... How YouTube views e dey even get self?

Only we wey dey this thread dey view am sef. grin

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 9:18am On Jun 13, 2020
Cruising My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift In Abuja City, While Appreciating Monk Lifestyle

*Strictly for logical men*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Dg63BEXDTg

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 9:21am On Jun 13, 2020
Delusional. No one gives a rat's ass about you, na just cruise people dey catch.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 11:49am On Jun 13, 2020
Alfred74:

The voice hehehhehehee grin
Man wen deeey fvck steady nor dey sound like punanyyy

and i who centered him out with is female aboki voice!

grin

You are probably too young to understand the wrath that comes with power of intentions and words. To you, you are entertaining your fellow Ikenna351 haters, without even realizing what you are bringing upon yourself. Some men have become blind, deaf, crippled, lost their hands, their hands or legs amputed, or been hospitalized for years due to accidents, diseases or illness that happened to them, when their proclamations , intentions or mockery on other people's conditions in the past decided to befall them. So, from today, whenever you are driving, on public roads, on highway or feeling sick, remember that the universal law might decide to use that moment or opportunity to return a similar or worse wrath you mock others with upon you. My wish is, if it happens to you, let it be something you can handle or live with it without commiting suicide, to remind you of my voice you mocked and let this my voice you mocked continue to echo in your ears for the remaining days of your life in that condition that you brought upon yourself. You Create Your Own Reality, Every Single Time. No exceptions.

As a boy, growing up in Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of succesfull young men were brought back in caskets, because they were poisoned and killed by fellow young men who were too hateful and jealous to bear the success of these men in caskets. That's what some men are displaying in this thread, showing to the world what they are capable of and would do to Ikenna351, if they have the opportunity. My only wish is for you guys to be courageous enough to show your true faces/names here, not just for the world reading this thread to put your faces or names to your words in this thread, but for me to know as well, since no man wants to end up like those in the caskets poisoned or assassinated out of pure jelousy, since I like avoiding my enemies at length (knowing who they are).

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.

8 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Conductor261: 11:59am On Jun 13, 2020
Ikenna351 I remember when you scattered your Peugeot WhatsApp group because of a quarrel with another guy over a female member. When did you become celibate?

You scattered the entire group because of a feminine affection and attention.... Not been given solely to you...

Seems to me you're threatening alfred74, kingreign, heavenlybang, eddee and others on this thread... With poison and assassination... Be velly careful.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ikenna351:

You are probably too young to understand the wrath that comes with power of intentions and words. To you, you are entertaining your fellow Ikenna351 haters, without even realizing what you bringing upon yourself. Some men have become blind, deaf, crippled, lost their hands or been hospitalized for years due to accidents, diseases or illness that happened to them, when their proclamations or intentions in the past decided to befall them. So, from today, whenever you are driving, on public roads or feeling sick, remember that the universal law might decide to return a similar or worse wrath you mock others with upon you. My wish is, if it happens to you, let it be something you can handle to live with it, as a reminder. You Create Your Own Reality, Every Single Time. No exceptions.

[s]As a boy, growing up in Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of succesfull young men were brought back in caskets, because they were poisoned and killed by fellow young men who were too hateful and jealous to bear the success of these men in caskets. That's what some men are displaying in this thread, showing to the world what they are capable of and would do if they have the opportunity. My only wish is for you guys to be courageous enough to show your true faces/names here, not just for the world to know, but for me to know as well, since no man wants to end up like those in the caskets poisoned or assassinated out of pure jelousy.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk.[/s]
Are you subtly inferring that you'd murder him?

CC: Mynd44, Dominique, Seun.

Rule #3 broken.

By the way, I've screenshot of the thread.

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by HeavenlyBang(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ikenna351:

As a boy, growing up in Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of succesfull young men were brought back in caskets, because they were poisoned and killed by fellow young men who were too hateful and jealous to bear the success of these men in caskets. That's what some men are displaying in this thread, showing to the world what they are capable of and would do if they have the opportunity. My only wish is for you guys to be courageous enough to show your true faces/names here, not just for the world to know, but for me to know as well, since no man wants to end up like those in the caskets poisoned or assassinated out of pure jelousy.

Are these veiled threats?

Is anyone supposed to be scared or what?
Lol, as you dey like this abi you get part 2 wey you keep somewhere?

Careful, monk.

6 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Gabapentin: 12:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ikenna351:

You are probably too young to understand the wrath that comes with power of intentions and words. To you, you are entertaining your fellow Ikenna351 haters, without even realizing what you bringing upon yourself. Some men have become blind, deaf, crippled, lost their hands or been hospitalized for years due to accidents, diseases or illness that happened to them, when their proclamations or intentions in the past decided to befall them. So, from today, whenever you are driving, on public roads or feeling sick, remember that the universal law might decide to return a similar or worse wrath you mock others with upon you. My wish is, if it happens to you, let it be something you can handle to live with it, as a reminder. You Create Your Own Reality, Every Single Time. No exceptions.

As a boy, growing up in Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of succesfull young men were brought back in caskets, because they were poisoned and killed by fellow young men who were too hateful and jealous to bear the success of these men in caskets. That's what some men are displaying in this thread, showing to the world what they are capable of and would do if they have the opportunity. My only wish is for you guys to be courageous enough to show your true faces/names here, not just for the world to know, but for me to know as well, since no man wants to end up like those in the caskets poisoned or assassinated out of pure jelousy.

if only the moderators were more sensible

you would have been banned a long time ago like legalwealth abi adesegs

let's see where you would post your delusional nonsense

filthy nonentity claiming monk

that no female deems you worthy enough to let you have some ass, does not make you celibate bros, it makes you a loser

you are a loser Incel and you will remain a loser incel all the days of your life

it's neckbeards like you that commit misogynistic crimes

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:20pm On Jun 13, 2020
Conductor261:
Ikenna351 I remember when you scattered your Peugeot WhatsApp group because of a quarrel with another guy over a female member. When did you become celibate?

You scattered the entire group because of a feminine affection and attention.... Not been given solely to you...

Seems to me you're threatening alfred74, kingreign, heavenlybang, eddee and others on this thread... With poison and assassination... Be velly careful.
Oh you still recall that group. Lol

By the way, I've archived the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5897313/turned-phase-ii-peugeot-607/4#90619205

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Conductor261: 12:22pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Oh you still recall that group. Lol

By the way, I've archived the thread
I was a very active member, guess I met gazzuzz there

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
Conductor261:

I was a very active member, guess I met gazzuzz there
Okay. I was in that group too.
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
kingreign:

Are you subtly inferring that you'd murder him?

CC: Mynd44, Dominique, Seun.

Rule #3 broken.

By the way, I've screenshot of the thread.

You are having fun. However, continue killing your business in this thread and other threads on car talk. Someone has already advised you here, but the hate emitting out of you will rather let it destroys you than you to understand what you are doing to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
Ikenna351:

[s]You are having fun. However, continue killing your business in this thread and other threads on car talk. Someone has already advised you here, but the hate emitting out of you will rather let it destroys you than you to understand what you are doing to yourself.

Ikenna351, Lion King - Monk[/s].
Isn't it rather ironical that you're referring that comment to me when you were supposed to take in that advice for your own good?
What's having fun by you subtly asserting that you'd murder someone? What's the fun in that?
And no, do NOT shift the goal post, if you've not murdered someone in the past, you'd not be bold enough to threaten someone with murder in public. You need to deal with your public perception of who you are, your brand and ideologies?
Mr remove the log from your eyes caution yourself before you advice me.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Niseed(m): 12:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hmm well this thread escalated quickly...death threats, curses and a kitchen sink included.

Great Monk, please do not be angered by mere mortals for they know not what they say on your thread.

For only you, in this whole planet has successfully converted your 607 into a snarling beast ( a feat even Peugeot could not achieve).

Temper your vengeance with mercy great Monk...we are simply in awe of your great works and soothing voice.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kingreign(m): 12:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
Niseed:
Hmm well this thread escalated quickly...death threats, curses and a kitchen sink included.

Great Monk, please do not be angered by mere mortals for they know not what they say on your thread.

For only you, in this whole planet has successfully converted your 607 into a snarling beast ( a feat even Peugeot could not achieve).

Temper your vengeance with mercy great Monk...we are simply in awe of your great works and soothing voice.

You're wickedt, I see what you wrote and the meanings in between the lines. grin

4 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 2:23pm On Jun 13, 2020
My Z9 V6 Stick-Shift vs My D9 V6 Stick-Shift. Part 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcJvCiNAFkE

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by mejai(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
Car talk one week one trouble

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by udemzyudex(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2020
mejai:
Car talk one week one trouble

Naa, car talk filled with kids claiming to be adults.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Eddee(m): 11:19pm On Jun 13, 2020
Conductor261:
Iken.na351 I remember when you scattered your Peugeot WhatsApp group because of a quarrel with another guy over a female member. When did you become celibate?

Seems to me you're threatening............................... , eddee and others on this thread... With poison and assassination... Be velly careful.

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 12:13am On Jun 14, 2020
Ikenna351:

You are probably too young to understand the wrath that comes with power of intentions and words. To you, you are entertaining your fellow Ikenna351 haters, without even realizing what you are bringing upon yourself. Some men have become blind, deaf, crippled, lost their hands, their hands or legs amputed, or been hospitalized for years due to accidents, diseases or illness that happened to them, when their proclamations , intentions or mockery on other people's conditions in the past decided to befall them. So, from today, whenever you are driving, on public roads, on highway or feeling sick, remember that the universal law might decide to use that moment or opportunity to return a similar or worse wrath you mock others with upon you. My wish is, if it happens to you, let it be something you can handle or live with it without commiting suicide, to remind you of my voice you mocked and let this my voice you mocked continue to echo in your ears for the remaining days of your life in that condition that you brought upon yourself. You Create Your Own Reality, Every Single Time. No exceptions.

As a boy, growing up in Eastern part of Nigeria, a lot of succesfull young men were brought back in caskets, because they were poisoned and killed by fellow young men who were too hateful and jealous to bear the success of these men in caskets. That's what some men are displaying in this thread, showing to the world what they are capable of and would do to Ikenna351, if they have the opportunity. My only wish is for you guys to be courageous enough to show your true faces/names here, not just for the world reading this thread to put your faces or names to your words in this thread, but for me to know as well, since no man wants to end up like those in the caskets poisoned or assassinated out of pure jelousy, since I like avoiding my enemies at length (knowing who they are).

Davido with the frog voice grin
The monk with the voice of that of a punanny (since you don't fvck ) grin
Epistle.
Blind.
Deaf.
Crippled .
Accident.
Death.
Casket.
Poisoned. grin You brought a whole armored tank to a fork fight.
Is this a threat? I doubt it is. Since you have decided to clown around a bit,let's both keep the flag of comedy flying lol.

By the way let me complement your head in that video,it looks like rejected AGBALUMO grin
I am so scared right now monk,I am so scared all because of your threats.

7 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 7:04am On Jun 14, 2020
Sad & Happy About Converting My Peugeot 607 V6 Z9 From Auto To Manual

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQLS-GytKJM

2 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Ikenna351(m): 8:37am On Jun 14, 2020
Brand New Clutch kit for My Z9 V6 Auto to Manual Conversion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bt4ljQu-Lg

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Presegs(m): 6:58pm On Jun 14, 2020
Gabapentin:

if only the moderators were more sensible

you would have been banned a long time ago

let's see where you would post your delusional nonsense

filthy nonentity claiming monk

that no female deems you worthy enough to let you have some ass, does not make you celibate bros, it makes you a loser

you are a loser Incel and you will remain a loser incel all the days of your life

it's neckbeards like you that commit misogynistic crimes

grin

Children of hate always hiding under several fake monikers will never change.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Presegs(m): 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Nice job ikenna351.

Kudos and more magics to your gifted hands.
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by doggedfighter(f): 10:04pm On Jun 14, 2020
Ikenna351:

Let me help you out on your Lion King - Monk Hate campaign.

Why don't you post the Apo mechanic (Chuwkwudi) phone numbers you have been claiming that did the conversion? And let the everyone here call him individually to find out:

1. If he did the Lion King - Monk Z9 V6 Auto to Manual Conversion as you claimed.

2. If he is even aware the Lion is now running on Stick-Shift box and not Automatic Transmission anymore.

Let the world see/know who the liar here is.

Remember, majority of Lion owners in Abuja, especially the ones in The Lion Community have Chukwudi's phone numbers which I provided to them publicly and in privates. So be careful incase you want to post phone numbers that do not belong to Chukwudi which some Abuja lion users watching this thread have.

On a side note, Did I snatch your wife or girlfriend from you for you to be so bitter towards Lion King - Monk? Because I know I am a Monk and have no business with women and men sexually. So where exactly is this degree of hate coming from? You probably got Chukwudi's contact from me as a favour to you and you are using that favour I did for you to promote your hate against the Lion King - Monk, with your fellow haters gathered in this thread. All you have succeeded in doing is to close doors for other Peugeot users in need of my assistance for trusted and reliable contacts or other Peugeot related issues they would want my help to resolve today, tomorrow or in future. I don't even know who are since you are hiding under an anonymous name. Be a man and show yourself like I did and have always done, so that I even know who the back stabbers are.

1 Like

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by kuss: 4:40pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alfred74:

The day I lost respect for you was when I saw Kazeem replacing your 505 brake pads in akpo abuja .

You are a textbook mechanic and scanner mechanic , but not hands on. Roadside mechanics do all the work for you.

What you did there has been done hundreds of time here in Kaduna by road side mechanics. All you need are Peugeot 406 parts.

607 has the most unreliable transmission known to mankind, and it frustrated you too.

Enjoy your 5 seconds of fame, and share the glory with the guys that did the actual work.
Which kai kill joy be this
Guy if you continue like this eh hhhhhhhh
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Amono: 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
Alfred74:

Davido with the frog voice grin
The monk with the voice of that of a punanny (since you don't fvck ) grin
Epistle.
Blind.
Deaf.
Crippled .
Accident.
Death.
Casket.
Poisoned. grin You brought a whole armored tank to a fork fight.
Is this a threat? I doubt it is. Since you have decided to clown around a bit,let's both keep the flag of comedy flying lol.

By the way let me complement your head in that video,it looks like rejected AGBALUMO grin
I am so scared right now monk,I am so scared all because of your threats.

Don't leave me.... Don't leave me.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Alfred74: 10:38pm On Jun 15, 2020
Amono:

Don't leave me.... Don't leave me.... grin
Since he has decided to be mad,make we all kukkuma mad together grin

Listen
Listen.

We have a MONK here.

If I create a moniker called KEY then the monk becomes a .......

3 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by yusufu16: 11:20pm On Jun 15, 2020
The world is full of hate and bitterness
Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Readonee35L(m): 11:55pm On Jun 15, 2020
I wonder when then this section went to the dogs. I'm quite disappointed with most of the names I'm seeing here.
But as they say, old age or exposure no they guarantee wisdom.

8 Likes

Re: Turned My Phase II Peugeot 607 V6 To A Maniac! by Inception(m): 7:30pm On Jun 16, 2020
Readonee35L:
I wonder when then this section went to the dogs. I'm quite disappointed with most of the names I'm seeing here.
But as they say, old age or exposure no they guarantee wisdom.

Cartalk is not what it used to be anymore. Sad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Commercial Bus Catches Fire On Lekki Expressway In Lagos (photos) / What Does It Mean For A Car Trim To Be 'limited' & Another 'unlimited'. / Lagos State To Increase Cost Of Road Worthiness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.