Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,224 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor (19416 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2020
Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Akpaamunsi: 12:13am On Jun 03, 2020
[s]:
[b] Rumors are spread by fools and believe by idiots. [/b[/s]]

Is this all u have to say? Empty vessel
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by flyingdutchman(m): 12:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Cock and Bull story
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by doggedfighter(f): 2:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

I'm not the one who gave the news is famous blog I'm just re-reporting
Must you report rubbish?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by EseAnita: 2:32am On Jun 03, 2020
How true is this information?
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Nobody: 2:37am On Jun 03, 2020
so pastor order the killing of someone to make his church popular?
abeg this story no get head

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by shesaiditsbig: 3:10am On Jun 03, 2020
Let’s help you write better.

Get 1-year unlimited premium Grammarly access at N6K only (best offer anywhere)

Call/WhatsApp- 09056226512 or 08177880352

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Samcoflex75(m): 4:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Benitam:
it's a lie

I know the pastor of the church very well, he was our pastor for more than 5 years before they transferred him to that parish, he can never do such a thing
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by dopedan(m): 5:16am On Jun 03, 2020
Finger print? For Nigeria police? Dey have no equipment to check finger print i wonder d innocent person they have carried now

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Haboki1990: 5:24am On Jun 03, 2020
Since when did Nigeria started using finger print technology to detect crime culprit when we don't have database of our Nigerian citizens.. Even at that, do you know how many people that could have touched the fire extinguisher after the killing ..dumb Nigerians will still believe it cheesy
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by crackhouse(m): 5:27am On Jun 03, 2020
Na so?
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by pizzzy(m): 5:34am On Jun 03, 2020
Which day Nigerian police start to examine finger print to take catch criminals. Dis one dey find YouTube subscribers.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Heineken(m): 6:00am On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:

MAY UWA SPIRIT DISTURB YOU THIS NIGHT FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS
amen seriously. Imagine
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by phemmyfour: 6:04am On Jun 03, 2020
Arrest via fingerprints .....sakamanje, this is not Criminal minds or CIA Miami
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by qwertyboss(m): 6:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Chepos1:
How true is this?
I pity you! Good luck with your innocent brainwashed cell bag
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Yemike(m): 7:06am On Jun 03, 2020
360degreess:
.. I said it severally, most of these pastors are ritualists. Most of their followers don't know, they can do anything to get power for them to be famous and make money from their followers. Fake miracles, fake prophesies, sleeping with virgins/married women etc...
Why exhausting so much energy on top fake news??

We all know we are where we are today because of our religious leaders.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:13am On Jun 03, 2020
This happened in a REDEEMED CHURCH , so what popularity is the pastor looking for?
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:14am On Jun 03, 2020
phemmyfour:
Arrest via fingerprints .....sakamanje, this is not Criminal minds or CIA Miami
how is arresting by finger print strange ? That places him at the crime scene ,, the whole world is on this matter . Expect the police to use all their resources.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:17am On Jun 03, 2020
Haboki1990:
Since when did Nigeria started using finger print technology to detect crime culprit when we don't have database of our Nigerian citizens.. Even at that, do you know how many people that could have touched the fire extinguisher after the killing ..dumb Nigerians will still believe it cheesy
how don’t they hv the data base of Nigerian citizens ? sim registration is for the government, it’s a government requirement for all communication company , even our bvn , NIMC . So they hv the database of all citizens , they hv the phone number of all Nigerian citizens.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Asquare84(m): 7:19am On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

I'm not the one who gave the news is famous blog I'm just re-reporting

Do you know you can be arrested for defarmation of character and spreading of fake news
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Nobody: 7:21am On Jun 03, 2020
360degreess:
.. I said it severally, most of these pastors are ritualists. Most of their followers don't know, they can do anything to get power for them to be famous and make money from their followers. Fake miracles, fake prophesies, sleeping with virgins/married women etc...
So you are supporting this story or what's ur point
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
For trivializing a tragedy that has brought untold sorrow to some people with fake trash, woes shall become your permanent companion for life. You even attempted to impugn a pastor and the church.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Haboki1990: 7:45am On Jun 03, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
how don’t they hv the data base of Nigerian citizens ? sim registration is for the government, it’s a government requirement for all communication company , even our bvn , NIMC . So they hv the database of all citizens , they hv the phone number of all Nigerian citizens.
And effective have their been to arrest perpetrators of crimes in Nigeria.. If they are truly effective, kidnapers won't be kidnapping people and calling their people to pay Ransome to them..
How many crimes have Nigerian government arrested the culprits using finger prints at the crime scenes.. Nigerian database is a joke cause it's almost useless..anybody can commit crimes in Nigeria and go Scot free
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by engrchykae(m): 7:47am On Jun 03, 2020
spiralwedge:
And it has to be a Chibuzor Las Las

Make I no talk

Chibuzor and to do anything for money are like 5 and 6

Na dem true true
it's a Yoruba church where most of the pastors are exported from the southwest

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Cherez: 7:50am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Arrested through finger print on fire extinguisher lol..

When naija upgrade to this kind level
My guy, na wetin.weak me for that rubbish ooooo
Fingerprint bawooo
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by echibuogwu(m): 7:53am On Jun 03, 2020
Danny110:
How can a small boy like this rape a big girl like that? Hit her head brutally with a fire extinguisher? Even if he's on drugs
so u didn’t read the part where it was clearly stated that four people carried out the operation.. retard
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Samfloxin(m): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Lie from the pit of hell, how can a pastor order the killing to make his church popular? Ehn? Abike Dabiri should not allow herself to be used most especially as religious divide are widening by the day.
That is if the account of Abike used for this is not fake
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Swtbabyvee(f): 7:58am On Jun 03, 2020
Haboki1990:

And effective have their been to arrest perpetrators of crimes in Nigeria.. If they are truly effective, kidnapers won't be kidnapping people and calling their people to pay Ransome to them..
How many crimes have Nigerian government arrested the culprits using finger prints at the crime scenes.. Nigerian database is a joke cause it's almost useless..anybody can commit crimes in Nigeria and go Scot free
I don’t agree with you o , do u know how the police investigate issues .because this is a public case n u get to know that they used finger print , u assume that this is their first time ? One thing I know about Nigerian police. If they make up their minds on a case , they give it their all n catch the killer . Just like the porthacourt serial killer . No reason am . Nigerian police know their job , they just don’t do their jobs well

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UPDATED-My strange Experience With A Runs Girl As An Undergraduate / This Girl Has Got So Many People Taking About Her boobs See Photos / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate Inside Of Me During Sex, I Want Him To Stop – Conf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.