Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor (19241 Views)

Have You Ever Been Caught Masturbating. / My Girlfriend Just Confessed She Fornicated Inside The Church / Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Chepos1(m): 8:02am On Jun 03, 2020
qwertyboss:

I pity you! Good luck with your innocent brainwashed cell bag

Why I won't drag talk with you is because;
You will pull me down to your idiotic level and win me with experience.
I will let you be with your frustrations.

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Swtbabyvee(f): 8:03am On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Arrested through finger print on fire extinguisher lol..

When naija upgrade to this kind level
I saw u on one other thread saying nonsense, all I want to tell you Is , your days r numbered , u might be a free man today , but trust me not for long , I know u r praying for the killer n rapist not to be caught , because u r hoping when ur time cms u would go free.. but I pray that u suffer for all ur misdeeds . I pray Gods vengeance defends he’s children. Rapist can never go unpunished , infact rapist like you deserve death .
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by greenskittles: 8:07am On Jun 03, 2020
360degreess:
.. I said it severally, most of these pastors are ritualists. Most of their followers don't know, they can do anything to get power for them to be famous and make money from their followers. Fake miracles, fake prophesies, sleeping with virgins/married women etc...
Love that picture

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by KingAzubuike(f): 8:08am On Jun 03, 2020
Swtbabyvee:
I saw u on one other thread saying nonsense, all I want to tell you Is , your days r numbered , u might be a free man today , but trust me not for long , I know u r praying for the killer n rapist not to be caught , because u r hoping when ur time cms u would go free.. but I pray that u suffer for all ur misdeeds . I pray Gods vengeance defends he’s children. Rapist can never go unpunished , infact rapist like you deserve death .
You must be very stupid honestly. Why label me a rapist? I'm not the cause of your misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by spiralwedge(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2020
zionmde:

wasted and unfortunate fusion between sperm and egg spotted
some embryos are better off excreted and I am one of them

Are you a Chibuzor?
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by spiralwedge(m): 8:11am On Jun 03, 2020
engrchykae:
it's a Yoruba church where most of the pastors are exported from the southwest

And na Chibuzor be the mercenary? Maybe your name na Chibuzor.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by FromZeroToHero(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

I'm not the one who gave the news is famous blog I'm just re-reporting
you are re-reporting fake news abi. Don't worry when they will arrest you will explain better.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by dasnan(m): 8:31am On Jun 03, 2020
No public statement by the relevant authorities for now. So I'm not believing this ...
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by qwertyboss(m): 8:56am On Jun 03, 2020
Chepos1:

Why I won't drag talk with you is because;
You will pull me down to your idiotic level and win me with experience.
I will let you be with your frustrations.
Cowards Mind set
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 03, 2020
There are many funny things "pastors" do, but this is not adding up. How does killing in a church improve the ratings of the church in people's view. Except there is something else involved, this claim is dead on arrival.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by TheSourcerer: 9:26am On Jun 03, 2020
Mynd44, Lalasticlala, CAPSLOCKED, can we not do something about this opportunity posting such emotionally sensitive topic ? He got 6998+ views in 10mins but it's not right , please take down this post before others read this , I personally I'm making a walk for Uwa , please take this down
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by FlordFlorez(m): 9:29am On Jun 03, 2020
G
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Minjim: 9:32am On Jun 03, 2020
OBUKSBAYELSA:
Lie from the pit of hell, how can a pastor order the killing to make his church popular? Ehn? Abike Dabiri should not allow herself to be used most especially as religious divide are widening by the day.

That wasn't Abike Dabiri's comment. It was another person commenting on her post the blogger quoted.

All these are just unsubstantiated rumours. It doesn't yet add up. We still need to hear the details b4 concluding
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by mylora: 10:10am On Jun 03, 2020
spiralwedge:
And it has to be a Chibuzor Las Las

Make I no talk

Chibuzor and to do anything for money are like 5 and 6

Na dem true true

Chidi Nwabuzor is the current Edo police spokesman, but your hate-filled heart just saw an igbo name and concluded, together with folks that thumbed-up your comment. I seriously tire for una

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by zionmde: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2020
spiralwedge:

Are you a Chibuzor?
Do u have a problem with dat or were d one dat chose to be born an Adamu or a Tolu

1 Like

Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Vikelo1212: 10:43am On Jun 03, 2020
Benitam:
it's a lie

Serious lie from the pit of hell!! And who is that gworo-looking man on shade calling himself Peter? Is he the police officer or representative of the police "investigating the case"? And why is he trying to pull the pastor and his wife into it?

Suspecious and fake news.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by 21savages: 11:49am On Jun 03, 2020
MajorOvakporaye:
lies!
If we continue like dis the devil will nt be caught which one be lies again.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by naturalwaves: 2:15pm On Jun 03, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

I'm not the one who gave the news is famous blog I'm just re-reporting
Why are you not doing your work nor a thorough job?
This is not how to make it.
You have been posting rubbish up and down the place since you started your useless channel.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by mohims(m): 3:14pm On Jun 03, 2020
This op is very stupid and useless. How can you be playing with a sensitive issue like this? You are senseless for doing this. You deserve a lifetime ban for posting such nonsense
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by VULCAN(m): 3:46pm On Jun 03, 2020
I'm sure you also believe in Father Christmas.

A false pastor that has N1.5m to waste didn't spend it on rituals to do fake miracles to bring crowd to his church... no he spent it giving a small boy assignment to rape a girl as that will fill up the empty seats. Rubbish

Mtscheww

Edopesin:

Seems you've been out of the country for a long time for you to be surprised

The country is messed up to that extent
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by EngrXrix(m): 3:55pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

No b dsame naija wey one pastor dey use him member do WWE SMACKDOWN all in the name of deliverance? He doesn't know what really goes on in this country
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by OBUKSBAYELSA: 3:56pm On Jun 03, 2020
Minjim:

That wasn't Abike Dabiri's comment. It was another person commenting on her post the blogger quoted.

All these are just unsubstantiated rumours. It doesn't yet add up. We still need to hear the details b4 concluding

Thanks for the clarification.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Smony: 4:12pm On Jun 03, 2020
i smell rat, in this story[img]i smell rat, in this story[/img]i smell rat, in this story
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by KAM3KAZI: 4:18pm On Jun 03, 2020
FeliciaOja:
MAY UWA SPIRIT DISTURB YOU THIS NIGHT FOR SPREADING FAKE NEWS
Why trouble the spirit of an innocent girl, allow her to rest in peace
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 03, 2020
Chibuzor.... Igbooooooooooo
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by pek(m): 4:36pm On Jun 03, 2020
Lies, lies and more lies.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by RTSC: 4:47pm On Jun 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Arrested through finger print on fire extinguisher lol..

When naija upgrade to this kind level
I hope you know your finger prints data was gotten through BVN, National ID card, Sim registration.

The question is not if they have the fingerprints of most Nigerians. They already do.

The question is if it has been synchronized into a single data base.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by Onyedikachi323(m): 5:43pm On Jun 03, 2020
We never can tell seeing is believing.
Re: Boy Who Raped Uwa Has Been Caught And Confessed Points Pastor by LegendaryLover(m): 6:42pm On Jun 03, 2020
Edopesin:

don't be silly. Don't make your hate for pastors & your desire to join pastors-bashing crew online reduce your ability to reason straight.
rape would drive away members from a church. people would stay away from a place where their safety is not assured them if there are other better places of worship.
this news is FAKE. it just doesn't make sense to any rational-thinking human being.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ROMANTIC STORY: My Landlady, Her Daughters And A Tenant (part 7) / List Of Those Who Really Need The Valentine / Your Crush And Why You Like Him/her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.