Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS (59031 Views)

Being AS Genotype As A Man Is Affecting My Plans Of Getting Married / Identical Twins Married To Twins Give Birth To Identical Twins Same Day / Coronavirus: 'Abuja Hotel Cancels Reservation Because I'm Married To Italian' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GideonOluwatobi(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
Q
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Mutaultope(m): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
You love your wife to be but you hate your children already ....... they are the ones to suffer .

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Samcent: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.

Love is blind but marriage is the eye opener!

Guy, na express you won enter so...

Abeg you look well..

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by fabuloz1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
You think you are doing me? you are doing yourself

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GodPunishBiafra: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Is that how much you hate your children? To have them born with intentional defects?

A wise parent and man of God should never bless your marriage
You people are just too ignorant.

So, it's certain they can't avoid ss children?

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Dbrainiac1(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:
I am an As and I am getting married to an As. I love this girl so much that I am moving forward to marry her.

We have done our introduction and our traditional marriage is next month. I know the complications of an As marrying As in the issues of children they might give birth to. But I have no choice. I want to marry the love of my life.
What an idiot.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by emmybernard(m): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stupidity of you!!! Anyway your Choice

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by safarigirl(f): 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Exc2000:

no mind people... with proper fertility treatment throught IVF you can select birth of healthy kids, and even have twin , tripplets and more through ivf just like many celebrity you see, and the good part is, the treatments cost less than 1 million

The fact that you assume he has hundreds of thousands for IVF is funny. This country is the poverty capital of the world, less than 1% of the country can afford IVF, and it is not even 100% guaranteed

9 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Franksomtoo: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Your children will never forgive you for this foolishness

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
Dont worry, your eye go soon clear but don't come here ask doctors in the house solution to your problem

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
I have a friend whose parent refuse advice then...nw the family is just remaining my friend and his mom ,you already knw what happen to the rest.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Zuorom: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Foolishness, you are just messing up the lives of your future kids and that not only selfish of you, that's wicked

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by LifeChoices: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

What are your blood groups?
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GodPunishBiafra: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
Ningen:
Your children will “rightfully” hate you.

If he allows it.

Let ignorance not kill you people...
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by xynerise: 5:51pm On Jun 04, 2020
He believes God will do miracle when they start having kids when God has already opened his eyes before marriage

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by abuhusna1: 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
You both will see yourselves and hate each other than you hate to see poo when the shits start getting at you.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Itulah(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

In a simple word, "you are a foolish uncivilised idiot". And if you don't back track on your plans, you may even die before your wedding instead of bringing in innocent kids to the world to come and suffer.

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Gideonmi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
It will end in tears cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by opsynea2j(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
This isn't ignorance but pure stupidity . How do u and your intended spouse decide to bring innocent kids to this world to suffer . How much more selfish can a couple be . I'm not even sure any church or parent would support your selfishness and foolishness .

Be rest assured to spend tangible part of your income to the hospitals and be ready to spend half of every month sleeping with your suffering innocent kids at the hospital.

You and her need to sit down and analyse the implications of your intended decisions and actions .

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by OBku4(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Medically it's not Advisable... as it could Result in some unpleasant situations..

But if your Faith Carries you , your Faith could also Heal you guys... Especially if she is your Divine ordained wife..

I wish you guys Good!

"You people" should stop that ignorance.

Use your faith to get that healing of your genotype first before entering into marriage!

Don't put the kids as the specimen for testing your faith!

Ignorance and wickedness

4 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by apokan200(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

you don’t understand the implications and the consequences of what you putting your hands into,love will never be enough and is never enough to make marriages work,I hope you will remember this when your children started getting sick,then you won’t be happy to even give your wife the love you started the whole relationship with but you might be luck though I just hope you are ready for the difficulties which will follows when you started having kids

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by olurili(m): 5:52pm On Jun 04, 2020
Righteousness89:

Medically it's not Advisable... as it could Result in some unpleasant situations..

But if your Faith Carries you , your Faith could also Heal you guys... Especially if she is your Divine ordained wife..

I wish you guys Good!

the worst thing to happen to we African is religion, heal them when he is ready to go into destruction by himself

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Femeto: 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
ITbomb:
Is that how much you hate your children? To have them born with intentional defects?

A wise parent and man of God should never bless your marriage
What if they decide not to have kids?
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Karleb(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

NL front page has become serious comedy material.

You playing with potential lives here and your excuse is too much love? Isssokay! cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by MartinsD12(m): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

You are very foolish, it's only a fool that see fire and put hand into it

1 Like

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by GodPunishBiafra: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Nairalandgirl:
God punish you and that your wicked fiancée.
I lost a friend last month to Sickle cell.
He was never healthy.
Drank carton of drugs everyday.
Hands and legs will swell today ,go down tomorrow
Always on crushes.
Hospital in and out.
That has been his life from birth till he finally died.
I pray your children hate and despise you.
At this century, you still want to produce SS..
What sort of wickedness is this?
cry cry cry cry
Don't be stupîd!

Don't showcase stupid ignorance on public forum.

There are many solutions out there to prevent having ss kids...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Hajokexyz: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
love you say my dear ?.... love is not everything .
Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Karleb(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Femeto:
What if they decide not to have kids?

Is that possible? In Nigeria?

They'll most likely stop on the 6th child with at least 2 SS.

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by ModestGal(f): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmnn, this is my own story
I understand you op, I have been in a similar situation, its difficult especially in this Nigeria that its difficult to get a partner.

Sometimes, I wonder if I would ever get someone if my fiancee is not more in the picture to love, I found out, there's high chance I don't.
Guys of today are alcoholic or have tasted alcohol in one point of their life, the Muslims that do not take alcohol are usually senselessly religious and think backward, the few ones with good judgement is already taken because of course, they would be in true love. No one would leave an Angel

And there come a time my fiancee mum told him he was AS, we were both shocked because the result with him was AA, but the mum told him she knew what she gave birth to. We got to know that there was a mistake in the genotype by the reputable lap he did it from. This is a relationship that is already very long, and at the beginning we asked each other, I told him I can't remember mine, he affirms his own is AA, so I had no problem. I kept postponing doing my genotype for more than 2years, since I know my partner is AA.
And Alas, he was gisting with his mum and mum told him his AS. When he called me to relate this news to me, I cried so much. Then I started to be so fearful of doing genotype test, I kept postponing, I was in denial of his mum's claim, then one day sha, I put on courage and went to do the test. After the third day, I received a shocking test result, Whew I was an AA
The humiliation for that week no be here, I cried, I laughed, I rolled on floor out of happiness. What a wonderful God is he, so I really do not blame op

But I'm sorry to tell you that the story above is a fairy tale, not true. Now that I got your attention, check my signature and contact me for your Graphics and social media needs. Thanks as you patronize

2 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by apokan200(m): 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
safarigirl:

The fact that you assume he has hundreds of thousands for IVF is funny. This country is the poverty capital of the world, less than 1% of the country can afford IVF, and it is not even 100% guaranteed
don’t mind him,most of these people talk anyhow they talk about IVF as if isn’t costly as if it’s easy

3 Likes

Re: I Am AS And I Am Getting Married To AS by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 04, 2020
bigmodo:

That love is going to fade away in a few years and reality will set in. This is why you should do a test before things get serious, now your child is going to suffer for the rest of his/her life because of your selfishness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Iguana Lizard Bites Bikini Clad Woman Doing Yoga On The Beach / HIV Prevalence Ranking: Rivers State Most Rampant, Ekiti The Safest / Man Who Returned From London For Christmas Roaming The Streets Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.