Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,875 members, 7,855,577 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 05:20 AM

Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? (7316 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by queensmith: 7:47am On Jan 27, 2011
Mygoldie:

Carrying my bag,depends on the situation,no i won't consider him ungentle,but i will consider him ungentle if he don't have the courtesy to open the car door.It's all about courtesy,it doesn't make him a less of a man.

exactly- common everyday courtsey
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Zahnda(f): 9:49am On Jan 27, 2011
Lol @ having to carry a chick's handbag to have a goodnight kiss. Pathetic! And FYI, a pregnant woman is not sick or handicapped, just pregnant, so chick carry your own doggamned bag! Even the Queen carries her own. Quit this juvenile nonsense.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Zahnda(f): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2011
Why the need for constant proof that someone adores you. A list of to do's in relationship, how can someone enjoy any relationship when they constantly have to be rigidly following some insane expectations that are nothing but window dressing. If I can't be me in a relationship then it's not worth my while. I shouldn't have to be jumping through hoops to sunstain your approval. No one's worth that ish and anyone who needs such validation is an insecure little ish.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 10:23am On Jan 27, 2011
Zandha do your thing as you want am, make others do their thing as they want am. Na you go tell man how to love him woman?? If you like, if you no like, na your PROBLEM BE THAT!!!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Zahnda(f): 10:28am On Jan 27, 2011
This is a discussion board, is it not? So am just airing my views, no drama.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Atreides(f): 10:32am On Jan 27, 2011
I still can't get over how carrying my handbag is a way to show me that he loves me. Whatever happened to paying my monthly allowance into my account? grin grin . Seriously,though,carrying a girl's handbag just doesn't make sense to me. I get carrying a travelling bag(cos it's heavy) or carrying any other heavy load,but a handbag? Seriously? What's he gonna do,sling it over his shoulder and wear matching shoes? Guy carrying girl's handbag/purse thingy=WHIPPED. Of course if she's pregnant or carrying a baby or something,then that's different.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2011
You folks don't get it do you?? Guys do stuff because they WANT to. They just DO. For emphasis:

Guys open girl's door bc THEY WANT TO.

Guys carry her bag bc THEY WANT TO!!

Guys kiss her hands and feet bc THEY WANT TO!!!

Guys wash her pant n bra cos THEY WANT TO!!!!

Whether the girl asks/requires it or not -

Whether it's a show of love or not -

Whether the whole outside world thinks he's puzzy-whipped or not -

He does it ALL because HE WANTS TO!!!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Zahnda(f): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2011
What's the monthly allowance for? Services Rendered?
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Atreides(f): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2011
Zahnda:

What's the monthly allowance for? Services Rendered?

I was kidding! grin grin grin. . Although now that i think about it,a monthly allowance wouldn't hurt. .
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Zahnda(f): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2011
No. These people don't do these things because they want to. They do them because they fear the consequences of not doing them. I'd recommend taking self esteem supplents, twice daily.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 27, 2011
@ragdollz
you made a few mistakes so i helped you correct it, lol!

ragdollz:

You folks don't get it do you?? SOME Guys do stuff because they WANT to. They just DO. For emphasis:

SOME Guys open girl's door bc THEY WANT TO. the othersĀ  do it because they know that this is whats needed to be done to achieve whatever aim they have in mind.

SOME Guys carry her bag bc THEY WANT TO!! and probably enjoy the act, you should look into their sexual preferences or if they secretly like to wear women clothing.

SOME Guys kiss her hands and feet bc THEY WANT TO!!! if they want to do that all the time then it MUST be a fetish. its called foot worshipping!

SOME Guys wash her pant n bra cos THEY WANT TO!!!! some men's MUMU genes is stronger than others. we all have it in us but many are strong enough to repress it for SANITY reason.

Whether the girl asks/requires it or not -

Whether it's a show of love or not -

Whether the whole outside world thinks he's puzzy-whipped or not -

SOME do it ALL because THEY WANT TO!!! and others simply because that the only way to achieve their goals with that damsel!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Mcleo007(m): 12:54pm On Jan 27, 2011
@poster, there's nothing wrong with the act. Its actually a thing of the mind, and is between the man and his woman. The only thing i know could wear wrong is when the act is overdone or when the lady doesnt seem to appreciate it. Haha! Later, we will now be asked whether women who cook and serve food for their husbands are fools or useless. Abeg o!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 1:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
Well Zanhnda and Mr brownjay not all men reason upside down like you. It's not about self-esteem nor about what he (the man) hopes to gain. When a man is comfortable in his own manhood and also, is deeply in love, he does stuff without thinking twice - the same stuff other "men" would rather die than do.

Manliness is not all about wearing trousers, my friends. It is in the mind - and most guys are more mentally masculine than all those who "pose" manliness as a facade.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2011
^^^being a woman trying to generalize this random act will have you fail, times and times again.
hey, whatever rocks your boat.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 2:19pm On Jan 27, 2011
Thanks sir but failure, whether in relationships or in life, has never been my portion. You, however, come across as the disillusioned sort, who have either never fallen in love - or have simply never fallen for the right girl.

This is why they call it "falling". You have to step down off your high horse, lower yourself to the level that brings you closer to your goal: to find the perfect life partner.

I wish you the best in your search.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jan 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Thanks sir but failure, whether in relationships or in life, has never been my portion. You, however, come across as the disillusioned sort, who have either never fallen in love - or have simply never fallen for the right girl.

This is why they call it "falling". You have to step down off your high horse, lower yourself to the level that brings you closer to your goal: to find the perfect life partner.

I wish you the best in your search.

so, i am disillusioned because i believe that NOT all men do it for the reason you stated?!
come on, you sound quite childish now.

the fact that you believe that ALL men do this act because they love it shows us all that you dont know what you are talking about.

we surely understand what YOUR life goals are, hopefully you dont wait too long for that feet kissing, bag carrying charming prince. . . . . . . . . . if thats what you are hurting about then fair enough sista.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 3:22pm On Jan 27, 2011
Lol, you should be above such cheap shots, mr brownjay. I only told you how you come across, ie how I perceive you. If YOU perceive I am "hurting" about the issue; if you feel I am "generalizing" - I assure you I'm neither of these things.

My one point was (and in answer to the topic):

I don't think guys who do these things are fools or that it makes them lesser men. Other "men" should thus not condemn them just bc they can never do such. What's the harm in it anyway?

Pple who know me personally know I'm the most independent, non-mushy person on earth. But if my man wants to be mushy, wants to be all romantic, I won't think less of him for that. I will appreciate and applaud me. This is what differs me from all those other "ladies" you've obviously been with (no offence, lol).
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by MRBrownJ: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2011
there is no cheap shot in my reply, you are the one who came here talking about "life" partner, as if there was any relevance with this thread.

my only "reservations" with what you wrote was that you said "GUYS" while you should have written "SOME GUYS".

i do not doubt for one minute that you may be a pleasant individual but, again, this is irrelevant with the subject at hand. as you can see, many ladies posted on this thread that they didnt believe or view this act as "right" to them.
you should therefore address this issue with your fellow women rather than me, i just stated a fact that THEY corroborated.

ABEG, dont shoot the messenger!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by chic2pimp(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Guys wash her pant n bra cos THEY WANT TO!!!!

Oh Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
I do think, mr brownjay, that I possess more intelligence than you give me credit for. You brought yourself to my notice by "altering" my post - now u say I should face my fellow women. Laugh! Everyone posted sure, but YOU clung to MY views. As to the crime of generalizing, mayhap we are both guilty. Well, I just feel it would be nice if ALL men lose their inhibitions and surprise their partners (whether we deserve it or not tongue). Meanwhile, I don't really care; all this is just to pass the time, and improve my typing skills on my BB qwerty board tongue.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Atreides(f): 6:12pm On Jan 27, 2011
chic2pimp:

Oh Really? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.
Please ask her. what happened to my hands? That's kinda gross,IMO.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2011
Lol it's only gross if your briefs are crusted with green mossy stains. However mine look like I hardly wear them tongue. Anyway, I had to stop him washing any more of my wears bc he turns my panties to boxers and my tees to overcoat due to the vigorous way men wash grin.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Atreides(f): 6:31pm On Jan 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol it's only gross if your briefs are crusted with green mossy stains. However mine look like I hardly wear them tongue. Anyway, I had to stop him washing any more of my wears bc he turns my panties to boxers and my tees to overcoat due to the vigorous way men wash grin.
Oh well. Whatever fries your dodo jare. grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 6:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
Lol Atreides, I was wondering when you'll drop ur favourite punchline (what ever fries your dodo grin)
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Atreides(f): 6:59pm On Jan 27, 2011
ragdollz:

Lol Atreides, I was wondering when you'll drop your favourite punchline (what ever fries your dodo grin)
Dude i love that line!!! grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Brite02(m): 10:01pm On Jan 27, 2011
can nt imagine me self doin al dos errands 4 her. . .damn. . .damn it, do dz, do dat, honey plzz help wit ma bad. . .lawd! i wan die. . .damn it, she better b strong n agile cos i dn't gv a short
*** Ah! Lk play lk play man cum bcome in servant,slave,mumu. .ahh damn it***
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 27, 2011
ragdollz:

I do think, mr brownjay, that I possess more intelligence than you give me credit for. You brought yourself to my notice by "altering" my post - now u say I should face my fellow women. Laugh! Everyone posted sure, but YOU clung to MY views. As to the crime of generalizing, mayhap we are both guilty. Well, I just feel it would be nice if ALL men lose their inhibitions and surprise their partners (whether we deserve it or not tongue). Meanwhile, I don't really care; all this is just to pass the time, and improve my typing skills on my BB qwerty board tongue.

come on sista.
A) you are guilty of generalizing, i am not.
B) you then flipped the script and started comparing yourself with other ladies who act/believe in what i claimed. so i suggested you talk to them rather than me since i was only stating a fact that you obviously have no clue about.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 11:03pm On Jan 27, 2011
Gosh mrbrownjay u are so weird!! Arguing with you's like going round in circles! Not my cup of tea I'm afraid. Twice now we've clashed over an issue, and both times you almost did my head in!

Suffice to say, there won't be a third time. Toodles!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 29, 2011
^^^^ i'll be there next time around IF/WHEN you (or any other poster) claims some misguided facts about MEN. . . . . . . .nobody is bowing to nonsense, that you like it or not!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 1:26am On Jan 29, 2011
Look mrbrownjay noone is posting nonsense just bc you think it's nonsense. Pls don't add rudeness on top of everything else ok. Respect urself pls. Thanks.
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by queensmith: 11:26am On Jan 29, 2011
@ ragdollz its nothing to do with what he wants, its do do with how he was raised. Not all men were raised right!
Re: Guys Who Still Carry Bags, Open Doors For Der Girls: Are Fools?true Or False? by ragdollz: 12:14pm On Jan 29, 2011
Lol, thanks @queensmith. We all have our views but I wouldn't go as far as to say someone is speaking "nonsense" - just because he/she has a differing opinion. I guess it's the upbringing, as you said grin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Should Love More In A Relationship:the Guy Or The Lady / Ladies~have You Wooed A Guy Before???? / How To Easily Know A Pervert. (PICTURE)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.