Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? (11691 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by themaestro08(m): 2:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
luscioustrish:
It's a loss on both sides undecided

Nothing a simple/honest conversation can't solve, they both apologize and eat.. make-up Se..x is always lit wink

What a Sensible comment.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Why is this môron cloning my username? People get time sha.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Me I don't never dwell on fights , they are counter productive, na to go my office and focus on money chase, but women can be annoying even when you just want to move on away from the fight, they will keep bringing it back. No time for such if conversations doesn't work.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by jeriwap(m): 4:06pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

You right though, but the truth is if u get married to any of these 21st century ladies, o boy dem no send u oooooo . If u like enter kitchen Dey cook for ursef if u like join ur laundry with it wetin concern dem . So far she has her kids plus her job who ur sex n food epp?

Sister, ain't you part of the 21st century? undecided
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by jeff1607(m): 6:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:
My point here is, don't refuse your wife's food or starve her sexually because you are mad.. communicate please. This advice is also for women, don't stop cooking for your husband or starving him sexually because you are angry with him! It doesn't make sense abeg! communicate and sort your issues!

And what if she refuses every form if reconciliation and communication?
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggi:

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggi:

Bleep you man
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Hmmm...
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On Jun 04, 2020
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 7:56pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Right from primary school, I stayed with my father but he was never always at home. I do everything alone; cook, clean, play, sleep, etc... Some people in the same street never knew who my father was because it was as if I was a child bachelor.
His only concern was that I had what I needed. Even when I'm ill, I take care of myself without minding anybody or letting anybody know. It affects me now...I don't discuss my problems with others...I find it weird living with someone, I have this independent character. I hardly mingle with people, Imagine living with someone for years without having any intimate relationship with that person. And I am an only son.
Everything I learnt about life, I learnt on my own. I respect my privacy and personal life a lot such that anybody that seems to care about my well-being is considered as an intruder...even my parents.
(Don't ask after my mother and siblings)
I won't call myself an introvert but I can be very reserved. I don't do love with women and I don't really have a regard for them.
I am a kind person or so people say...and I'm an atheist. I have principles and I observe rules a lot.
Right now I'm even finding it difficult describing myself and my life cheesy

You see, I have been kind of frequent on this platform for years now but I don't know anyone here neither have I created any thread because I feel it weakness to create a thread when I can solve my problems myself or allow people to solve their problems.
I am not a social media person and I hardly maintain a one on one conversation for long. I'm almost 30 now.
Anyways, I should stop here.

Stop masturbation please...
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Temhellen(f): 8:26pm On Jun 04, 2020
jeriwap:

Sister, ain't you part of the 21st century? undecided
23rd Bro
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:19pm On Jun 04, 2020
Look at so called grown ass men above feeling entitled to keeping malice, denying food and sex, they prefer to behave like crawling toddlers, and still want their wives to apologise to them for behaving like crawling toddlers, una go old till oblivion.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by themayor4542(m): 9:22pm On Jun 04, 2020
An interesting thread.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:24pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

Right from primary school, I stayed with my father but he was never always at home. I do everything alone; cook, clean, play, sleep, etc... Some people in the same street never knew who my father was because it was as if I was a child bachelor.
His only concern was that I had what I needed. Even when I'm ill, I take care of myself without minding anybody or letting anybody know. It affects me now...I don't discuss my problems with others...I find it weird living with someone, I have this independent character. I hardly mingle with people, Imagine living with someone for years without having any intimate relationship with that person. And I am an only son.
Everything I learnt about life, I learnt on my own. I respect my privacy and personal life a lot such that anybody that seems to care about my well-being is considered as an intruder...even my parents.
(Don't ask after my mother and siblings)
I won't call myself an introvert but I can be very reserved. I don't do love with women and I don't really have a regard for them.
I am a kind person or so people say...and I'm an atheist. I have principles and I observe rules a lot.
Right now I'm even finding it difficult describing myself and my life cheesy

You see, I have been kind of frequent on this platform for years now but I don't know anyone here neither have I created any thread because I feel it weakness to create a thread when I can solve my problems myself or allow people to solve their problems.
I am not a social media person and I hardly maintain a one on one conversation for long. I'm almost 30 now.
Anyways, I should stop here.

Yes you should stop, cos I'm wondering who asked for your life's history undecided

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by jeriwap(m): 9:30pm On Jun 04, 2020
Temhellen:

23rd Bro

Lol so then you worse than the 21st! I see

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Yes you should stop, cos I'm wondering who asked for your life's history undecided

You mentioned the wrong person

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 10:58pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggii:

Stop masturbation please...

Are you alright ??

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:18pm On Jun 04, 2020
Bluezy13:

You mentioned the wrong person

If you like be an insignificant person, I don't care, I'll continue to mention you as I see fit.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by sirzee1660(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Am not married yet but I can testify with the little experience with my parents... With the sex issue I don't know about that but for the food expect, when ever my dad reject food my mom wont talk but when such continues my mom will just spend her last Kobo in preparing one special delicacy ,she with kill one fat chicken eh... The aroma of the food will draw our neighbors to even bring plate self, after serving us food she won't even serv daddy, last last daddy will b the one asking for food.... women bad grin

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gaggii: 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggi:

You are a stupid idiot.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by ImaIma1(f): 1:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Like I said, I grew up alone.
I do cook very late in the night and even very early in the morning around 4am, if I'm to leave the house by 6am/7am.
A lady once stayed with me, she noticed that after all the work we will do in the night, I'll still wake up by 5am to prepare breakfast, eat before going to work and keep hers while she will still be sleeping.
I was never bothered.
After about a week, she started waking up early to make breakfast on her own and sometimes beginning the plan in the night.
She saw my way of life, she adjusted herself to it volitionally. It has been working that way with women.

You see,
I grew up that way and I'm used to it.
When I don't have the strength, I simply eat out.
No woman should think she's doing me a favor by cooking for me. She should either see it as an obligation or she let go.
I won't be bothered.

So rather than settle an issue, you will prefer to go forever without eating her food? And you think that is marriage. What if you meet a woman that will also not send you for as long as you continue?

You guys will just be doing competition until it leads to irreconcilable differences. Little hinges swing huge doors. It's seemingly little things that destroy a marriage and takes away peace.

But apparently, not everyone wants a peaceful marriage.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by placeofallure(f): 4:46am On Jun 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Like I said, I grew up alone.
I do cook very late in the night and even very early in the morning around 4am, if I'm to leave the house by 6am/7am.
A lady once stayed with me, she noticed that after all the work we will do in the night, I'll still wake up by 5am to prepare breakfast, eat before going to work and keep hers while she will still be sleeping.
I was never bothered.
After about a week, she started waking up early to make breakfast on her own and sometimes beginning the plan in the night.
She saw my way of life, she adjusted herself to it volitionally. It has been working that way with women.

You see,
I grew up that way and I'm used to it.
When I don't have the strength, I simply eat out.
No woman should think she's doing me a favor by cooking for me. She should either see it as an obligation or she let go.
I won't be bothered.

I'm curious. Which work did you do in the night? Plumbing? Bricklaying? Teaching or Footballing? Just wanna know.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:14am On Jun 05, 2020
placeofallure:

I'm curious. Which work did you do in the night? Plumbing? Bricklaying? Teaching or Footballing? Just wanna know.

cheesy

Don't tell me you cannot guess...
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:15am On Jun 05, 2020
ImaIma1:

So rather than settle an issue, you will prefer to go forever without eating her food? And you think that is marriage. What if you meet a woman that will also not send you for as long as you continue?

You guys will just be doing competition until it leads to irreconcilable differences. Little hinges swing huge doors. It's seemingly little things that destroy a marriage and takes away peace.

But apparently, not everyone wants a peaceful marriage.

I have answered a similar question already.
Maybe you should check the first page or second.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:16am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

If you like be an insignificant person, I don't care, I'll continue to mention you as I see fit.

I don't think you are alright.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:19am On Jun 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

I don't think you are alright.

Really? So with all your comments, you think you are sane right? Lol.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bluezy13(m): 7:20am On Jun 05, 2020
Fountainofyouth:

Really? So with all your comments, you think you are sane right? Lol.

Alright...
Play is over...
Now run along.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:24am On Jun 05, 2020
Bluezy13:

Alright...
Play is over...
Now run along.

See this one, who is playing with you? You get assimilation problem ni? If you have nothing else to say, just buzz off peacefully.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by DonroxyII: 9:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Gaggii:
I followed my friend to inform his uncle about his introduction.

The man started advising my friend on how to live with a woman.

He said no matter what, don't ever beat her because there are things more painful than beating. When you refuse to eat her food, or when you deny her sex. Am not saying is good to beat women ooo. But this is not the first time have heard elderly people giving that advice.

Have been thinking about it, can you punish a woman by refusing her food and denying her sex.

I don't know about ajebo, but pako women, no even like sex once they are married, na by force den dey take satisfy husband urge before. You will now deny them sex because you are angry...they will be happy and they will want the anger to continue...at the end of the day na you they suffer yourself, if konji wan kill you.

Also, I can't imagine dropping money for food at home and I will still go to buka to eat...though I didn't ask the man, whether I will still be dropping money for food while an refusing the food...which ever way, who is losing? For a married man to be eating at the canteen because he is angry with his wife.

Are you punishing your wife by refusing food and denying sex? Or you are suffering yourself?
If you sabi Knack well , like u turn her on like deep , conquer her mental and emotional state, her psyche and psychology whatever ...

if u refuse her food or deny her sex ... That quarrel must settle .... but if you are incapable of winning her body and soul and she is a "IDGAF" kinda girl ... you are on d longrun!
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Youngpo413: 2:53am On Oct 04, 2021
goodnewscliff:
handling cases like matured couple is king...... Being hardened does Not help but in case its needed to teach a so called hardened wife a lesson, i dont jonze.... She will leave the house for me all by herself without me telling her to.......
Never chin chum chin
You never jam...just pray for a wife that loves you.,if not OYO.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Adonispco: 8:16am On Oct 04, 2021
Jamescyray:
A good number of people(men and women) here are just time bomb waiting to explode, no wonder we have a lot of failed marriage.
Why use a tread like this to create an hatred for the person that probably most of you are yet to meet.
It's sad, so sad to see people people judging through imaginations.
If you can't love, don't marry. Or else your marriage is sure to fail.
Lastly to men, No real man fear his woman, he only loves her and respect her emotions and opinion.

Man marry not mainly because of love; but for continuity; the only love that exist to me personally; is the love a parent has for his/her little kids.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Bestmanwealthy(m): 9:11am On Oct 04, 2021
grin grin Abeg make ona bring chair for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

m / Can You Marry A Lady Bread-winner..? / Drugs That Can Turn A Woman On Instantly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.