Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,498 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? (11742 Views)

Happiness 'Arab Queen' Blasts Politician's Wife Who Sleeps Around In Uyo / Serious Fight As Angry Husband Catches Wife Sleeping With Neighbour / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SirMichael1: 9:18am On Jun 04, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Women of these days will rat the food and even add more and still finish it. Wash the plates and sleep naked. Inside their mind they know the the person giving the punishment is dying inside.
My own be say if I jam husband wey want use that one on me, the moment he rejects my food, of my goodness, I will eat until the food start coming out of my nose. Then I will have a cool bath and sleep naked. If he doesn't touch me then no problem. I will not wear clothes again except I'm going outside. Will wear only sexy pants and bra. Will cook, clean and stay naked.
Who still bothers about husband rejecting food
Lol. Let's just get on with the introduction already. grin
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SirMichael1: 9:29am On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:

An unrepentant wife?
Gosh.. I'm so tired abeg
You have anger issues and very well lack patience.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SpicyMimi(f): 9:40am On Jun 04, 2020
Heistman:
na cos he never jam that woman wey go dey make am smile unecessarily like a mad man for no reason any time the thoughts of her cross him mind grin cheesy
Absolutely true grin grin
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Naija246: 9:46am On Jun 04, 2020
divorce that useless woman immediately you get a good job!! sad
I don't know why women always have to disrespect and insult their husbands whenever they are providing.

I hope every man that is 'pro marriage' is seeing what this brother is going through
I keep telling people that marriage benefits WOMEN not men!!
If you can't rely on your wife when you have problems what exactly do men benefit?

Marriage nah scam!!
Herdamorlar:
this is what is happening to me right now, I lost my job last year and my wife is the one providing for the family and even sometimes cloth me and every other thing at home. recently I just realise that my wife stop having sex with me and sometimes I will have to beg her. last two weeks when she was going to her shop,she dumped our 2years daughter to me at home that since I am not going anywhere that I should be looking after her. I told her last week that I will be following my tiler friend to work at least to keep myself busy, then my wife starts abusing me that I don't have shame that as a graduate I will start working as tiler boy. Since that time I have stopped eating at home and I don't even think of asking her for sex again. she is on the bed now sleeping and I am online checking any job vacancy online for me to apply.i am tired of everything and she doesn't care anymore if I eat or not. You can advice me on what to do and if you have any work that I can do around Ibadan,you can be of assistance to me.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Naija246: 9:59am On Jun 04, 2020
All Attraction fades immediately you start staying with someone.
I live with a really beautiful woman at the moment and am in no way moved by her looks anymore.
Beauty is fleeting.
Don't be naive and wife up a woman because of her looks.
Character is more important.
Heistman:
na cos he never jam that woman wey go dey make am smile unecessarily like a mad man for no reason any time the thoughts of her cross him mind grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 10:08am On Jun 04, 2020
Naija246:
All Attraction fades immediately you start staying with someone.
I live with a really beautiful woman at the moment and am in no way moved by her looks anymore.
Beauty is fleeting.
Don't be naive and wife up a woman because of her looks.
Character is more important.
yeye ! who's is talking about beauty here...I have been with my woman (she's very beautiful in and out ,trust me) fr more than 5years now and every single day still feel like we just met and I'm now very sure it's going to be that way forever...it may sounds like bollocks to u..your headache cheesy

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by phemy36(m): 10:58am On Jun 04, 2020
Jullima:

This is going to be my last post on this thread, it’s starting to get ridiculous.

What has menopause got to do with not kowtowing to a an adult male that calls himself the head of a home childish solutions to a marital problem? I believe in communication and that’s how mature adults should handle their affairs.

It’s only a selfish man that will put his feelings above his family. How does not eating food resolve anything??

Why should I worry or care wether a grown man has refused to eat, is he a child?? He put himself in that position. When an adult decides to throw a tantrum like a toddler, the best is to ignore him. Lol we talking about men in their 30s and above, what kind of people are this?

I laugh reading your quote. I have someone like you as a wife before, a BNSc. Very proud, not bother if i eat or not. I one day packed out of where we both stay, rent another apartment, left my daughter with her, always pay my daughter school fees and upkeep leaving my life as bachelor, enjoying every bit of myself. She's close to 40 now. She has been calling now to sort things out with me,which I decline. Her mummy call me to see her this Sunday, I told her that i will come, but i will not. Be humble to enjoy your home. If not you will suffer for it and your wards will be brought up in a terrible environment.

3 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Sotland: 11:02am On Jun 04, 2020
I couldn't have put it better than this.. Yes, You nailed it.. That your husband refused your food or sex advances is a sign that he is vexed or something is wrong.. As a good women, you should be able to handle it right immediately whether you are right or wrong..

Most girls keep shouting Love! Love!! Yet they are far from understanding what is true love.. The fact remains that many people in this part of the world marry for two reason..To aviod immorality or To bare Children..And not for love..

Why won't you be move when such happens? Even if it keeps repeating over time.... Later this people will keep shouting their feminism stuff.. I just keep laughing off Nigerian version of feminism..

Lastly, No matter what a lady does, domestic violence is never an answer..

Lordswazz:
When they tell today's youths to find a woman that adores and respects them in totality and then marry her, they'll say their "attraction cord" doesn't work that way. Them dey find the one wey go always dey keep them on the edge simply because "she's so photogenic and sexy."

Any lady that respects and submits to you the way a wife should, your ignoring her bed and meal will make her seek for reconciliation even 10 years after marriage. The love you have for her on your part will also melt your heart the moment this happens. But the "woke" people wey wan do pass wetin bible dey talk and dey find "co-partner," "50-50" go dey chase the wrong things, and naim dey put them for trouble. No wonder these days, men in young marriages, who are barely in their mid-late thirties, dey treat high-blood pressure already.

Good luck having a peaceful and happy marriage with your "21st Century" formula.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by phemy36(m): 11:19am On Jun 04, 2020
Herdamorlar:
this is what is happening to me right now, I lost my job last year and my wife is the one providing for the family and even sometimes cloth me and every other thing at home. recently I just realise that my wife stop having sex with me and sometimes I will have to beg her. last two weeks when she was going to her shop,she dumped our 2years daughter to me at home that since I am not going anywhere that I should be looking after her. I told her last week that I will be following my tiler friend to work at least to keep myself busy, then my wife starts abusing me that I don't have shame that as a graduate I will start working as tiler boy. Since that time I have stopped eating at home and I don't even think of asking her for sex again. she is on the bed now sleeping and I am online checking any job vacancy online for me to apply.i am tired of everything and she doesn't care anymore if I eat or not. You can advice me on what to do and if you have any work that I can do around Ibadan,you can be of assistance to me.

Call me now : 07034423216

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Tuska: 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
Jullima:

Lol okay. When you get married and you don’t eat your wife’s food for years and years come back and tell us how you fared?

If Nigerian wives can become hardened to an unrepentant cheating spouse, what is food?

You people think marriage is for small children?

The only way a woman can get to a man is through food and sex. You possibly don't know that.

Once this two are off. Nothing exist.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:25am On Jun 04, 2020
T3ndrils:
Well if a man is great in bed, has a good skill/business/career, a good cook and has good grooming...

If he's married and the wife misbehaves and (forms unapologetic), then I pity that wife cos by the time she feels she's married to herself, her face will clear, even those ones forming hardened ( hardened my left femur)... grin

That's why it's very essential for men to learn how to be GREAT (not good o) in bed and have a good standing in life undisputed. (They didn't born that wife well to form hardened)... cool

But when a man is not good in bed and probably has nothing doing with his life why would she send when you start rejecting food and bed biz. (Even when she offends you)... I've noticed some women hate apologising when they're wrong especially married ones...

Ignore those ones saying it's 'childish' - it's just another social blackmail to put you in a condition to have false feeling of inferiority and less masculinity.

Because ignoring a wife or anything 'female' (when she misbehaves) brings her to a point of weakness and complete subordination.

What if the woman is career driven, an educated and independent woman, the type that can burn her time with her friends; if the man isn't up for anything.
Doesn't care if you are a bed freak, she isn't moved by that or probably have a low drive. I hope she isn't the travel type. How do one handle that.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:28am On Jun 04, 2020
Tuska:

The only way a woman can get to a man is through food and sex. You possibly don't know that.

Not me tongue

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by AstroG: 11:36am On Jun 04, 2020
THIS IS WHY HAVING A BABYMAMA IS BETTER THAN GETTING MARRIED. ALL THIS REJECT HER FOOD AND SEX TALKS,MARRIAGE WAHALA E.T.C,AH NO DO ABEQ
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Gentle0wavez: 11:50am On Jun 04, 2020
Tuska:

Jesus is Lord, see finishing.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by fwzolamide1(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
If you denie having sex with her, it will make her anxious.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SaintBeehot(m): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Women of these days will rat the food and even add more and still finish it. Wash the plates and sleep naked. Inside their mind they know the the person giving the punishment is dying inside.
My own be say if I jam husband wey want use that one on me, the moment he rejects my food, of my goodness, I will eat until the food start coming out of my nose. Then I will have a cool bath and sleep naked. If he doesn't touch me then no problem. I will not wear clothes again except I'm going outside. Will wear only sexy pants and bra. Will cook, clean and stay naked.
Who still bothers about husband rejecting food
i rest my case shocked
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SaintBeehot(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2020
Lightangel64:

He looses both ways, the wife wins
when there are thousands of people outside, that are ready give him both free off charges. I Pity you.

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SaintBeehot(m): 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2020
Openbusiness:

You will get time when the side chicks start dishing his food and chopping the money meant for you, and leaving you with crumbs. Be forming you hear, till them show you pepper, then you will get time then, your day will be 36 hours instead of 24 grin
there people who will give out both sex and food free off charges. For 21century wey girls full everywhere ?
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by goodnewscliff(m): 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:

I don't think you guys understand what jullima is tryna say. She's trying to let you guys know that although refusing your wife's food and not having sex with her may affect her in the first few years of marriage, overtime it won't bother her if the man keeps doing it.
Let's all be honest here, does it make sense to refuse your wife's food because of an issue?
That's an archaic thing to do abeg...I don't think men should still be doing that shit!
So it's the constant rubbish the man keeps doing that has hardened her..
U did a better explanation dear
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2020
You guys are saying that refusing a woman's food and not having sex with her is a sure way to get the woman worried and anxious,but if a woman does this same thing to a man you guys will call her a bad woman.
Na wa
Pls with this childish attitude you guys shouldn't get married,stick with your "having a baby mama" decision.

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by SaintBeehot(m): 12:36pm On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:

You guys should just stop this nonsense treat of side chick dishing or taking care of a man.. seriously
The woman prepared food and you refused to eat,what do you expect her to do? Nail herself on the cross of Calvary?
I don't understand how you guys think sometimes!
wife material spotted
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Unik3030: 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
Gaggii:

You will wake up and cook yourself before going to office...no be suffer you dey suffer yourself...is it not better you settle the matter
so it's a must d guy enters d kitchen b4 eating?when there are fast foods everywhere....Na to dey chop outside dey straff outside on a steady
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:38pm On Jun 04, 2020
My point here is, don't refuse your wife's food or starve her sexually because you are mad.. communicate please. This advice is also for women, don't stop cooking for your husband or starving him sexually because you are angry with him! It doesn't make sense abeg! communicate and sort your issues!

2 Likes

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:44pm On Jun 04, 2020
Eat the food she prepared,eat it with joy then sit her down and talk some sense into her if she did something wrong...simple

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by AstroG: 12:45pm On Jun 04, 2020
MannieA:
Eat the food she prepared,eat it with joy then sit her down and talk some sense into her if she did something wrong...simple

All these na for guy wea get strength

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2020
Unik3030:
so it's a must d guy enters d kitchen b4 eating?when there are fast foods everywhere....Na to dey chop outside dey straff outside on a steady
Mtchewww
For how long will you do that?
Imagine your wife sleeping out and stops cooking for you because she's mad at you?
Abeg how will you feel?
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by MannieA(f): 12:50pm On Jun 04, 2020
AstroG:

All these na for guy wea get strength

Marriage requires strength and work
Refusing your wife's food and eating out is petty
It's better to quarrel and settle things than to refuse her food and give her the silent treatment because of some dumb stuff.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by T3ndrils: 1:02pm On Jun 04, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
What if the woman is career driven, an educated and independent woman, the type that can burn her time with her friends; if the man isn't up for anything.
Doesn't care if you are a bed freak, she isn't moved by that or probably have a low drive. I hope she isn't the travel type. How do one handle that.

Women with the bolden attributes (that offends without remorse) hardly(never) gets married in the first place, if they did, well that one na storey for another day..

AND...

Please don't say what you don't know about women not being moved by their partners performance or are you not aware of how some wives complain about their husbands poor performance and even go about to look for who'll do a better job .

1 Like

Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 04, 2020
phemy36:

I laugh reading your quote. I have someone like you as a wife before, a BNSc. Very proud, not bother if i eat or not. I one day packed out of where we both stay, rent another apartment, left my daughter with her, always pay my daughter school fees and upkeep leaving my life as bachelor, enjoying every bit of myself. She's close to 40 now. She has been calling now to sort things out with me,which I decline. Her mummy call me to see her this Sunday, I told her that i will come, but i will not. Be humble to enjoy your home. If not you will suffer for it and your wards will be brought up in a terrible environment.
Them no dey hear.. our modern girls
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Lightangel64: 2:00pm On Jun 04, 2020
SaintBeehot:
when there are thousands of people outside, that are ready give him both free off charges. I Pity you.

Lol, true
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2020
T3ndrils:

Women with the bolden attributes (that offends without remorse) hardly(never) gets married in the first place, if they did, well that one na storey for another day..

AND...

Please don't say what you don't know about women not being moved by their partners performance or are you not aware of how some wives complain about their husbands poor performance and even go about to look for who'll do a better job .
It's not everybody, I know some that it doesn't matter, there is also this one (unmarried though) said she's not push or doesn't have much concern, if her guy is ready she will be ready otherwise she's fine. Also another (married), maybe she have a low drive but, doesn't have much interest but, will do her duties without refusing or turn down a few times, she prefers working and doing shared activities than 10 hours in bed. Everybody is different, that's for sure.
Re: When An Angry Husband Refuses To Eat And Have Sex With His Wife, Who Is Losing? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
T3ndrils:

Women with the bolden attributes (that offends without remorse) hardly(never) gets married in the first place, if they did, well that one na storey for another day
I didn't attend that they will do that or they are offensive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Facebook Page Were Nigerian Men Watch Porn / Why You Shouldn't Approach Extremely Pretty Girls / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.