Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:54 AM

Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? (13739 Views)

Why Has Jesus Christ Been Sneaking Out Of The Right-hand Of His Father In Heaven / Female Member Of A White Garment Church Seen Smoking Weed In Edo (Pix, Video) / The Life Of A Man Doesn't Consist In The Abundance Of Possession He Has - Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by ItooWorWor(m): 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

Obsession for heads,na wao grin
Lzaa imhotep beware of mining industrialists o lolsssssss
Are you ok? or should i call your doctor
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

So it the USA that helps Nigeria not the UK.

SMH grin
Go to school, no way...

So the USA alone is "they"!!!!!

Gargantuan illiterate!!!!! grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Viewing this thread,a gargantuan illiterate lolsssssss
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 9:11pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

All this has nothing to do with whites being superior or your teacher, hell Europeans came to Africa to learn Astronomy, Science and math. Ancient Africans were waaaaaay more advanced than Europeans. The problem with modern day Africa is your greedy, selfish leaders. The people are intelligent but they lack the motivation to develop home. I guess it's easier to run away.

Exactly, good we set the records straight.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

Truth be told the whites have done so damage to blacks mentality, they paint the blacks bad and paint whites good, the whites media are wicked and evil. Even all historical facts shows blacks are the real Hebrews but some of our black brothers still believe the whites are angels.

G.I grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by ItooWorWor(m): 9:13pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:
Go to school, no way...
So the USA alone is "they"!!!!!
Gargantuan illiterate!!!!! grin
D

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by JamisiEwoooo: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
ItooWorWor:

D
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by JamisiEwoooo: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
ItooWorWor:

Are you ok? or should i call your doctor
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

[s]
ItooWorWor:

So it the USA that helps Nigeria not the UK.

SMH grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2020

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by ItooWorWor(m): 9:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
AfonjaConehead:

G.I grin
I understand you pain so kwantinue grin
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
ItooWorWor:

I understand you pain so kwantinue cry

grin grin

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by JamisiEwoooo: 9:19pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
ItooWorWor:

I understand you pain so kwantinue grin
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 9:21pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

I didn't say or think the name Jesus is Arab , my point is Arabs and Hebrews are same people from Abraham

Yes this is true but the Arabs you see are a watered down version of the real ones of Ishmael. I'm gonna leave now little brother, I have some things to take care of. I enjoyed our conversation and I will check you out later.

Byeeeeee!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by AfonjaConehead: 9:22pm On Jun 05, 2020
Viewing this topic
grin

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 9:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
donnie:

You're confused. Go and sleep... That guilt in your heart will never go until you surrender to your creator, the one true ELOHIYM of YISOLELE (ISRAEL).
I am not part of your so-called Pan-Africanism. All praises be to YAHUAH.

Isaiah 43:11
I, even I, am YAHUAH; and beside me there is no saviour.

Amos 3:2
You only have I known of all the families of the earth: therefore I will punish you for all your iniquities.

I have no guilt whatsoever , why should I ? Yah is not the only God , there are thousands of God out there , yah is the God of the Israelites , you are quoting scriptures rewritten by whites , these are same scriptures the whites quoted to Africans and brainwashed them to abandon thier Gods
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Yes this is true but the Arabs you see are a watered down version of the real ones of Ismael. I'm gonna leave now little brother, I have some things to take care of. I enjoyed our conversation and I will check you out later.

Byeeeeee!

You can't find the original version of Hebrews neither, they are all watered down versions

Hmm little brother ?

OK take care
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 9:32pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

Your friend is a self loathing , brainwashed mor
on.
you cannot say he is brainwashed. He is simply saying the the truth from what he has seen.

Are you telling me that blacks can't be portrayed as angels but only devil's?
let blacks fix their education system first in Africa let's see whether they will continue to be potrayed as devils at the long run.

If you believe in heaven and hell you will find most of your whites going to hell because they are the most wicked people on this planet. They are the evil the Bible speaks of, especially those so-called White Christians hypocrites.
that is because the blacks have continued to allow these white hypocrites to thrive and even perpertrate racism against their fellow blacks by abandoning schools in Africa while the best universities in the world are most accessible to these hypocrite whites in Europe, America, Australia Canada and every temperate regions of the world.

The whites has really made a psychological mess on the psyche of a lot of Africans.
if most universities in Africa falls among the best universities of the world with webometric ranking among the first ten best universities, will that be possible?
I don't think so!
Afterall, there are just six continents in the world why then Africa should not have atleast one of the best 10 universities?

Check the webometric ranking of the best university in Africa. It is 276 position, not even among the best 10, that isn't good enough.

Africans should wake up and fix their schools.

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by Zindalati: 9:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
Who in his right mind expect jesus to be potrayed as a blackman? For crying out loud he was born into the family of mary and joseph, an isralite (white) not an black african. If he is potrayed as a blackman then the scripture is not true. It means that neither mary or joseph is his parent rather it might be one mazi okonkwo or musa danjuma.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 9:56pm On Jun 05, 2020
jimyjames:

I have no guilt whatsoever , why should I ? Yah is not the only God , there are thousands of God out there , yah is the God of the Israelites , you are quoting scriptures rewritten by whites , these are same scriptures the whites quoted to Africans and brainwashed them to abandon thier Gods

They were not written by whites because the original Hebrews were not white. They were translated by whites several centuries later. But we are still able to catch them with their lies. Besides, our people retained many of the Hebrew customs. We didn't eat pork until recently. We circumcised our children before the whites came. We observed purification rites according to the TORAH. In many Bantu cultures, women who are on their menstral period do not cook or meet their husbands just like in the TORAH. Several marriage customs, festivals like New Yam (firstfruits), Feast of Dedication, etc are still being celebrated in some Bantu/Negro cultures.

The Council of chiefs, the council of elders, even the word Baale in Hebrew means Lord/ master, same as in Yoruba. The name Baale-Judah is in the Bible. The city named as such is mentioned in 2 Samuel 6:2, as the home town of Abinadab, the man in whose house the Ark of the Covenant was stored after it was captured by the Philistines.

This is my last response to you until you start making sense.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by paxonel(m): 10:01pm On Jun 05, 2020
khia:

All this has nothing to do with whites being superior or your teacher,
really?
So, where did China who was once less developed than Africa back then in the 1960's got their inspiration from?
From Africa?

The truth is, they were thought by Europeans.

hell Europeans came to Africa to learn Astronomy, Science and math. Ancient Africans were waaaaaay more advanced than Europeans.
so, how did Egypt transfer their their knowledge to the rest of Africa?
They were simply selfish and even preferred to share their intellectual wealth to the white skinned Europeans over sharing the same to the tropical blacks since they too where white skinned.

The problem with modern day Africa is your greedy, selfish leaders. The people are intelligent but they lack the motivation to develop home. I guess it's easier to run away.
the same greedy, selfish leaders are graduates of African universities who never or could afford Cambridge or Oxford or Harvard or Winsor, etc.
Think about it!
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
paxonel:

if most universities in Africa falls among the best universities of the world with webometric ranking among the first ten best universities, will that be posuble?
I don't think so!
Afterall, there are just six continents in the world why then Africa should not have atleast one of the best 10 universities?

Check the webometric ranking of the best university in Africa. It is 276 position, not even among the best 10, that isn't good enough.

Africans should wake up and fix their schools.

You have not yet discovered who you are and you want to compete with whites? And who sets the standard? What about the curriculum..where is it from and what does it make of our people? Are we going to teach our children the same things they used to brainwash us?

So you see, it's not about talking bla bla bla about standard without being able to define or redefine what the African or better still, the Hebrew standard of education should actually be like.

Africans will never be able to actualize anything for themselves until they first emancipate themselves from mental slavery. And since we are naturally a spiritual people, the scriptures will always be a major reference point because of our heavy dependence on them. Hence the need to kick out and totally eradicate any trace of white Jesus lies from the psyche of the black man, especially the ISRAELITE.

3 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 11:05pm On Jun 05, 2020
paxonel:

They were simply selfish and even preferred to share their intellectual wealth to the white skinned Europeans over sharing the same to the tropical blacks since they too where white skinned.
the same greedy, selfish leaders are graduates of African universities who never or could afford Cambridge or Oxford or Harvard or Winsor, etc.
Think about it!

Don't you know Egypt was conquered by several nations? Arabs, Greeks, Romans etc. They stole away much knowledge, artifacts etc and claimed many Egyptian science and inventions as theirs. And how did you arrive at their being white skinned? It's like this thing na follow-come.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 4:11am On Jun 06, 2020
Zindalati:
Who in his right mind expect jesus to be potrayed as a blackman? For crying out loud he was born into the family of mary and joseph, an isralite (white) not an black african. If he is potrayed as a blackman then the scripture is not true. It means that neither mary or joseph is his parent rather it might be one mazi okonkwo or musa danjuma.

Yoseph and Miriam were not white. You are confusing Hebrews/Israelites with those European Jewish converts in fake Israel.

2 Likes

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 6:26am On Jun 06, 2020
donnie:
The above is the reason, and they have succeeded in destroying our people thus far. It was written in the scriptures that they will open the book of the law and paint images to look like them.

1 Maccabees 3:48
And laid open the book of the law, wherein the heathen had sought to paint the likeness of their images.
How long will you continue to pick random quotes out of apocrypha books to support your absurd arbitrary perspective and obsession that Jesus is black-skinned. How many times do you need told that, Jesus and the Israelites are neither black-skinned or white-skinned. They aren't Africans, for crying out loud.

donnie:
And black thick-lipped negroes like the poster below after years of brainwashing have refused to let go of the idea of a fake white Jesus with the various lies they try to push. Red Jesus is another way of saying white Jesus. If you push further, he will bring out red cows or halfcasts which are a mixture of Moors (who were black) with European
Why don't you try and push me further, to see if I'll truly bring out red cows or halfcasts, which according to you, are a mixture of Moors (who were black) with European. Smh, typing as if like an olodo nla, rapata, upon twenty. Posting as if like a big fat zero over twenty airhead. Smh.

donnie:
The effect of this deep brainwashing comes on different shades. And YAH will judge every liar.

As the awakeing continues and people like the OP and aadoiza awake to TRUTH, judgement falls on all liars and the beneficiaries and promoters of this falsehood, whether black or white.
You and aadoiza are lopsidedly awakening to truth.

It is incongruent to argue that black Jews, are the original Israelites of biblical old. No way. The only way you'll have a black Jew, is from him/her being a mongrelised Israelite. Of course, some traces of Judaism indeed, are for half a millennium, being practised on African soil by indigenous Africans, but thats not a licence for committing thievery and claiming to be what you are not. That is called identity theft, parading yourself as Israelites, you donnie, an African, smh.

donnie:
MESSIAH was a black man with wooly hair and skin like burnt brass or bronze.
"Come now, let’s settle this,” says the LORD.
“Though your sins are like scarlet (i.e. red), I will make them as white as snow.
Though they are red like crimson, I will make them as white as wool.
"
- Isaiah 1:18

"The hair of His head was white like wool, as white as snow,
and His eyes were like a blazing fire.
"
- Revelation 1:14

"I kept looking Until thrones were set up, And the Ancient of Days took His seat;
His vesture was like white snow And the hair of His head like pure wool.
His throne was ablaze with flames, Its wheels were a burning fire.
"
- Daniel 7:9

Revelation 1:14 and Daniel 7:9, are not at all talking of the texture of Jesus' hair, but rather they both are talking about the colour, comparing it with the colour of of a white wool sheep. We see similar language used in Isaiah 1:18, where talking about sin, God is saying, He "will make them as white as wool". The colour references mentioned in Isaiah 1:18, Revelation 1:14 and Daniel 7:9, is referring to the purity, freedom from blemish, no black spots, no pollution.

The white as used in Revelation 1:14 and Daniel 7:9 is an emblem of purity and honour. Whiteness in that context, is a symbol of venerableness and respect because of years and wisdom. The whiteness of the wool has nothing to do texture of the sheep wool, but instead is referring to the celestial splendour or brightness of the hair and air around Him.

"His body was like beryl
(i.e. a golden brown to yellow colour, a variety of treatments may make topaz, wine red, pale gray, reddish-orange)
His face like the appearance of lightning, His eyes like torches of fire,
His arms and feet like burnished bronze (i.e. yellowish-brown alloy of copper) in color,
and the sound of His words like the voice of a multitude
"
- Daniel 10:6

"His feet were like polished bronze refined in a furnace,
and His voice was like the roar of many waters
"
- Revelation 1:15

The is reddish-brown/golden brown to yellow colour is consistent in Daniel 10:6 and Revelation 1:15. The body, the arms and feet are not black, are not white, but are reddish-brown/golden brown to yellow colour.

The 2nd-century Rabbi Ishmael described the Jewish skin color like this:
The Children of Israel—may I be their atonement!
—are [mostly] like boxwood, neither dark nor light, but intermediate
(i.e. like the boxwood tree (eshkeroa), neither black nor white, but in between)
” (i.e. refer to Mishnah Negaim 2:1 - Sefaria)

[img]https://s7/images/Pantocrator2Spain10thCentury.jpg[/img]
Christ Pantocrator (Christ in Glory)
depicted in this 10th-century Byzantine enamel plaque
in the Museo Lazaro Galdiano, Madrid, Spain

Christ, the Saviour (Pantocrator),
a 6th-century encaustic icon
from Saint Catherine's Monastery, Mount Sinai.

The oldest surviving panel icon of Christ Pantocrator, encaustic on panel, circa 6th century, showing the appearance of Jesus that is still immediately recognised today.

[img]https://s7/images/JewishMenRomanCoin.jpg[/img]
Jewish men on Roman coins

Jewish men with the “philosopher” look are portrayed on Roman coins issued by the Emperors Vespasian and Titus. The Romans destroyed Jerusalem and annihilated the Israelites in 70 AD. It actually was Titus under the leadership of his father, who was the conqueror of Jerusalem on that fateful 70 AD. He succeeded his father Vespasian upon his death.

Pope Alexander VI, born Rodrigo de Borja, was Pope from 11 August 1492 until his death in 1503. I am sure, those reddish-brown Mediterranean images of Jesus from the 6th and 10th centuries, couldn't have been commissioned by Pope Alexander VI from the future 14th century that he was born, lmao.

"5Dark am I, yet lovely, daughters of Jerusalem,
dark like the tents of Kedar, like the tent curtains of Solomon.
6Do not stare at me because I am dark, because I am darkened by the sun.
My mother’s sons were angry with me and made me take care of the vineyards;
my own vineyard I had to neglect.
"
- Song of Solomon 1:5-6

"My beloved is white and ruddy (i.e. reddish brown skinned), the chiefest among ten thousand."
- Song of Solomon 5:10

The Israelite shepherdess was that dark reddish brown skinned (i.e. upper end of the olive-skinned/reddish brown spectrum) she felt, she had to apologise to the other light reddish brown skinned women of Jerusalem for her darkness. Notice at Song of Solomon 5:10, the darkened by the sun shepherdess, is here, talking of Sulaiman/Solomon (pbuh), that her lover, Sulaiman/Solomon (pbuh) is white and ruddy (i.e. reddish brown skinned). The same way the mention white or whiteness does not mean skin colour, but means something. It means something abstract, so as in Isaiah 1:18, Revelation 1:14 and Daniel 7:9, the white mentioned in Song of Solomon 5:10, frankly means radiance, magnificence, brilliance, intense brightness of light et cetera. It never in any of the contexts is used in reference to skin colour or hair texture, as donnie would like to hoodwink the easily impressed with his eisegesis, pseudo history and with pictures that don't start earlier than the 14th century.

In spite of all I've written here, while still writing this post, I still, am reading khia, typed below, that Jesus was a black prophet with white wooly hair and skin like burnt brass. What a pity. Smh. Ham had gradually been identified for many people, as the ancestor of Africans, as he was, for instance, in the influential writing of Leo Africanus and so when Willem Ten Rhyne of Deventer, arrived at the Cape in 1686, he wondered about the origins of the Khoisan people who were living there, asking himself: “Did these people spring originally from Ham, the son of Noah or some Arabs of the stock of Shem who entered Africa later on?"

Khoisan, by the way, is a catch-all term for the "non-Bantu" indigenous skilled hunter-gatherers and nomadic farmers people who lived off the land Southern Africa, combining the Khoekhoen (formerly ''Khoikhoi'') and the San or Sakhoen.

Black Jews in Africa and the Americas, by Tudor Parfitt, page 42-43:
... before the 1840s no European had set foot on Igbo-speaking territory. A strik- ing illustration of this came in 1841–1842, when there was an official British expedition up the Niger, the aim of which was to spread Christianity, establish commerce, and conclude antislavery treaties with the chiefs along its banks. William Simpson, who was part of the expedition, explained that he had been asked to take with him two letters, written by London rabbis, both of them in bilingual Hebrew and English format, which he was to hand to the spiritual leaders of any Jewish communities the expedition might encounter along the banks of the Niger. That two busy rabbis should take the time to compose letters to lost Jewish groups in the African interior is proof enough that the discourse surrounding Jews in Africa was taken very seriously, even by experts on Jews. The “Portuguese rabbi at London”— probably David Aaron de Sola (1796–1860)—wrote to his putative African coreligionists:
Peace to our Brethren the children of Israel in all place of their habitations. I the servant of the Lord named David the small is he who writes this in order to inquire after your welfare and the number of the souls, and wishes also to know your occupation and what books are to be found amongst you after the conclusion of the Talmud, and to what customs you are adhered. All this let me know well and clear explained through this man who goes towards you to explore and search the places of your habitations.

Other members of the expedition included James Frederick Schön, who was much taken by the Supreme Being in the apparently mono- theistic religious system of the Yoruba, and Samuel Ajayi Crowther (c. 1809–1891), a former slave freed by the British, who went on to be the first African Anglican bishop and would eventually translate the Bible into Yoruba. Other members of the expedition also made reference to seemingly Jewish customs—circumcision was one—that were found among the peoples of the Niger.

The expedition up the Niger was a failure: it did not succeed in its primary tasks, and most of its members died of fever. The expedition also failed to discover any hitherto unknown Jewish communities, although Jewish influences were found aplenty

The New York Sun of January 29, 1929, reported:
“Mr. M. Shapiro, a mild mannered Jewish businessman, stopped to chat a few moments with his kosher butcher.
The butcher was chuckling: ‘Funny thing,’ he explained,
Some colored people came in this morning and wanted some kosher meat. Real Negro people from up in Harlem. They say they are Jews!’ He laughed.”

This Black Judaism thing, that black Jew donnie, is fixated on, actually is an original idea of William Saunders Crowdy, born August 11, 1847 and died August 4, 1908.

Crowdy claimed to have had several visions in which he was told "that Blacks were descendants of the ten lost tribes of Israel." He proceeded to create the Church of God and Saints of Christ and is regarded as a founder of the Black Hebrew Israelite movement (i.e. BHI)

As said, Crowdy claimed to have had a vision and a revelation. It was a revelation that was calculated to help African Americans avoid the stigma of racial inferiority: it was the revelation that blacks were in fact descended from the Israelites. So the reason why is known as one of the earliest Hebrew Israelites in the United States, he actually established the Church of God and Saints of Christ in 1896 after his claim to have had visions telling him "that Blacks were descendants of the twelve lost tribes of Israel"

As J. Dorman puts it:
Crowdy began to systematically adopt the rituals of the Hebrew Bible, beginning with the Seventh Day Sabbath and continuing with the Passover and the other festivals of the Hebrew calendar.

Through their joint efforts, Bishops Christian and Crowdy seeded the African American religious landscape with the conviction that the ancient Israelites were Black, and created thousands of believers who had adopted some of the rites of the Hebrew Bible to go along with the conviction that the Hebrew and Christian Bibles were describing their own ancestors.

In most cases, the Judaic groups that arose in Northern cities before and after the First World War were lineal descendants of Bishop Crowdy’s Church of God and Saints of Christ or Bishop Chris- tian’s Church of the Living God

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11669394_fbimg15913415948570381_jpeg39375241e75894261b8ac6d2cfafa5ee
Head of Cushite exile/exile of Cush/exile from Sudan/Nubian who lived in what is Southern Egypt captured prisoner

[img]https://s7/images/Nubians.png[/img]
Egyptians and sitting down Nubian slaves

"For the king of Assyria will take away the Egyptians and Ethiopians as prisoners
(i.e. the Cushite exiles/the exiles of Cush/exiles from Sudan/Nubians who lived in what is Southern Egypt)
He will make them walk naked and barefoot, both young and old, their buttocks bared, to the shame of Egypt
"
- Isaiah 20:4

The first picture above uploaded by donnie, is not an Israelite, as he would like to make others believe, but rather is an Cushite/Nubian, just as with the second picture above, that shows Egyptians and Nubian slaves. It is a black-skinned Cushite exile/exile of Cush/exile from Sudan/Nubian who lived in what is Southern Egypt that donnie is portraying to be an Israelite.

[img]https://s7/images/1576010589933.jpg[/img]
Egypt, Libya, Sudan, Ethiopia, Iraq and Israel tucked away in there

Cush or Kush was, is the eldest son of Ham, who was one of the three sons of Noah. Cush/Ethiopia/Sudan was the brother of Canaan/pre-Israelite inhabitants, Mizraim/Egypt and Phut/Ancient Libya, and the father of the biblical Nimrod mentioned in the "Table of Nations"

Cush/Cushite, incidentally, found its way into Greek in the LXX as "Ethiopian" (i.e. LXX is the abbreviation for Septuagint or The Greek Old Testament) Just because Israelites were slaves, doesn’t make them black. The picture donnie plastered is not a picture of an Israelite. Israelites are not black skinned. Skin colours doesn't bother God. Just come to Him as you are. God is more interested in bloodline, not a race, not colour of your skin, not if you are black, white, green, purple, or blue.

The Graeco-Roman Period (332 BC -395 AD) marked the end of Persian rule over Egypt. The Persians (i.e. who came from what is now Iran) were defeated by the Greek conqueror, Alexander the Great, who occupied Egypt and founded a new capital city at Alexandria, so your picture titled Terracotta head of Semite, marked "Hebrew" by Petrie, is an Israelite, but not a black man.

Now about the Messiah, that you say, he was a black man with wooly hair and skin like burnt brass or bronze. HERESY! He is not a black man with wooly hair. If you really want to know how an Israelite looks like, go read Song of Solomon 5:10-16, the verses describes Solomon, a real, bona fide proper, true born Hebrew Israelite King, lmao, not the fake arsed, Israelite wannabe, plastic Bantu African, donnie falsely parading himself to be an authentic Israelite that he isn't.

I keep telling you baba d, that I have more than I say, and speak less than I know. donnie, you know I am 24/7/365 watching & have my eyes locked on you.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by MuttleyLaff: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2020
khia:
Do you understand that every description you gave of the Israelites are a description of Africans.
This is what happens, when a blind gets a blind guide like donnie, to lead him/her.

khia:
Take a look at blacks in the continent and tell me they don't fit your description or are you so naive to think black people only come in one shade of black? Let me help you. We come in Ebony, Dark Brown, Red, Reddish Brown, Caramel, light Brown, Yellow, and Pale(albinos). We also have different textured of hair. I hope that enlightens you somewhat.

aadoiza:
Trust me, Khia, he knows, at least he's smart enough to know that. He's just finding it difficult to come to terms with the truth.
"Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married
(for he had married an Ethiopian woman).
"
- Numbers 12:1

The Mediterranean Sea is surrounded by 22 countries from 3 different continents including Africa, Asia, and Europe. Now note that in some countries along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, there are people who spend more time in the sun than in the shade and vice versa. This means, it'll lead to darker skin tones for those who are more exposed to the sun.

The implication, is there's a lot of variety in how people look. It can be confusing trying to nail down exactly what Mediterranean skin tone is and what it looks like. What exactly is the shade? Is it the same as olive skin tone or reddish brown skin tone?

Mediterranean skin tone ranges from cream to light brown to moderate brown, and tans easily. It can also have yellowish, olive or golden undertones.

[img]https://s7/images/MediterraneanSkintone.png[/img]
The below image shows the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale.
Mediterranean skin tone is type III, IV, and V on the below Fitzpatrick scale.

There are two forms of melanin (i.e. melanin, is, pigment that gives the skin color), one's eumelanin and the other's pheomelanin. Eumelanin comes in primarily brown and black hues, (i.e. black brown) while pheomelanin appears as red and yellow hues (i.e. yellowish red/reddish brown)

Mediterranean people, same as other West Eurasians have a different type of melanin compared to lets say us "Black" people.

[img]https://s7/images/IRAQmap.png[/img]
Note where Iraq is positioned (i.e. not inside Africa)

Back in the day, Abram/Abraham came from Ur, where a variety of ethnic groups inhabited ancient Mesopotamia back then (i.e. modern day Iraq, in the Middle East) They would include different Semitic groups (e.g. Akkadians, Amorites, Assyrians et cetera) and non-Semitic groups (e.g. Sumerians, Kassites, Persians) Now, here is the thing, none of these would typically be thought of as "black", however, and most are traceable to distinctly non-African roots.

The etymology of Adam, is a combination of "soil"/"ground," ( i.e. adama), "red" (i.e. edom ) and "blood" (i.e. dam) and a quick reading of Genesis, will tell you that man was formed in Iraq as seen in the above picture and not in Africa. Now, the fact is, the oldest, the ancient name of africa, and the only one, of indigenous origin, was Alkebulan, where among the many other names, Alkebulan, which incidentally means "mother of mankind" or "garden of Eden," previously had, were: Ethiopia, Corphye, Ortegia, Libya and of course, Africa - the latest of all.

donnie:
They were all black. All of the so-called middle East was filled with black populations. Egyptians and Israelites looked alike.
[img]https://s7/images/Equator.png[/img]
I am sure the red equator line is visible & people know the implication of it

I think it will be hilarious should any believe that Adam, who was created in Iraq will be a black man. (i.e. or east of Eden/Alkebulan) IMHO, it will only be a dimwit, who would come out to say the Israelites, who are in the Mediterranean sea region were and/or would be black skinned. Adam and the Israelites are further away from the equator, as seen I above picture, hence it'll be illogical to assert they are black-skinned or they are white-skinned. Iraq and Mediterranean sea region are not in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by khia: 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
This is what happens, when a blind gets a blind guide like donnie, to lead him/her.

"Then Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman he had married
(for he had married an Ethiopian woman).
"
- Numbers 12:1

The Mediterranean Sea is surrounded by 22 countries from 3 different continents including Africa, Asia, and Europe. Now note that in some countries along the coast of the Mediterranean Sea, there are people who spend more time in the sun than in the shade and vice versa. This means, it'll lead to darker skin tones for those who are more exposed to the sun.

The implication, is there's a lot of variety in how people look. It can be confusing trying to nail down exactly what Mediterranean skin tone is and what it looks like. What exactly is the shade? Is it the same as olive skin tone or reddish brown skin tone?

Mediterranean skin tone ranges from cream to light brown to moderate brown, and tans easily. It can also have yellowish, olive or golden undertones.

[img]https://s7/images/MediterraneanSkintone.png[/img]
The below image shows the Fitzpatrick Skin Type Classification Scale.
Mediterranean skin tone is type III, IV, and V on the below Fitzpatrick scale.

There are two forms of melanin (i.e. melanin, is, pigment that gives the skin color), one's eumelanin and the other's pheomelanin. Eumelanin comes in primarily brown and black hues, (i.e. black brown) while pheomelanin appears as red and yellow hues (i.e. yellowish red/reddish brown)

Mediterranean people, same as other West Eurasians have a different type of melanin compared to lets say us "Black" people.

[img]https://s7/images/IRAQmap.png[/img]
Note where Iraq is positioned (i.e. not inside Africa)

Back in the day, Abram/Abraham came from Ur, where a variety of ethnic groups inhabited ancient Mesopotamia back then (i.e. modern day Iraq, in the Middle East) They would include different Semitic groups (e.g. Akkadians, Amorites, Assyrians et cetera) and non-Semitic groups (e.g. Sumerians, Kassites, Persians) Now, here is the thing, none of these would typically be thought of as "black", however, and most are traceable to distinctly non-African roots.

The etymology of Adam, is a combination of "soil"/"ground," ( i.e. adama), "red" (i.e. edom ) and "blood" (i.e. dam) and a quick reading of Genesis, will tell you that man was formed in Iraq as seen in the above picture and not in Africa. Now, the fact is, the oldest, the ancient name of africa, and the only one, of indigenous origin, was Alkebulan, where among the many other names, Alkebulan, which incidentally means "mother of mankind" or "garden of Eden," previously had, were: Ethiopia, Corphye, Ortegia, Libya and of course, Africa - the latest of all.

[img]https://s7/images/Equator.png[/img]
I am sure the red equator line is visible & people know the implication of it

I think it will be hilarious should any believe that Adam, who was created in Iraq will be a black man. (i.e. or east of Eden/Alkebulan) IMHO, it will only be a dimwit, who would come out to say the Israelites, who are in the Mediterranean sea region were and/or would be black skinned. Adam and the Israelites are further away from the equator, as seen I above picture, hence it'll be illogical to assert they are black-skinned or they are white-skinned. Iraq and Mediterranean sea region are not in Africa.

You are showing me a bunch of stuff written by some white man when I'm talking about ancient times. Aaron and Miriam didn't like the Ethiopian woman because she wasn't a Hebrew not because of the color of her skin, they were all black. Once again those skin tones you named represent the tones of many Africans.

Don't you remember how Yah was upset at Miriam's behavior and he caused her skin to turn white from leprosy. How did it turn white if it was already white?

Everytime I give my opinions why do you always bring up Donnie who has nothing to do with my opinions, I can think for myself?
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 7:04am On Jun 06, 2020
donnie:

They were not written by whites because the original Hebrews were not white. They were translated by whites several centuries later. But we are still able to catch them with their lies. Besides, our people retained many of the Hebrew customs. We didn't eat pork until recently. We circumcised our children before the whites came. We observed purification rites according to the TORAH. In many Bantu cultures, women who are on their menstral period do not cook or meet their husbands just like in the TORAH. Several marriage customs, festivals like New Yam (firstfruits), Feast of Dedication, etc are still being celebrated in some Bantu/Negro cultures.

The Council of chiefs, the council of elders, even the word Baale in Hebrew means Lord/ master, same as in Yoruba. The name Baale-Judah is in the Bible. The city named as such is mentioned in 2 Samuel 6:2, as the home town of Abinadab, the man in whose house the Ark of the Covenant was stored after it was captured by the Philistines.

This is my last response to you until you start making sense.

Trash

The Hebrew god of the bible belongs to only the Hebrews every African ethinic group have thier own gods , even the ancient Egyptians that enslaved the Israelites had thier own gods, the Igbo's who claim to be jews have a very sound theory of how they are Israelites from the tribe of Gad , but their DNA didn't match any of the Jews not even close to the Ethiopian black Jews. We know the Igbo's , we know the gods that they worshiped before the white man brainwashed him to worship the bible god, we know the Yoruba's we know the gods they worship before the white man came , and the story is the same for all African ethnic groups.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by donnie(m): 7:15am On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

You are showing me a bunch of stuff written by some white man when I'm talking about ancient times. Aaron and Miriam didn't like the Ethiopian woman because she wasn't a Hebrew not because of the color of her skin, they were all black. Once again those skin tones you named represent the tones of many Africans.

Don't you remember how Yah was upset at Miriam's behavior and he caused her skin to turn white from leprosy. How did it turn white if it was already white?

Everytime I give my opinions why do you always bring up Donnie who has nothing to do with my opinions, I can think for myself?

Don't mind the imbercile. He writes like a theif with fake sources and whitewashed images. We have shown pictures of what Messiah will look like, he is showing us drawing.
Re: Why Has Jesus Christ Always Been Made To Look Like A White Man? by jimyjames(m): 7:28am On Jun 06, 2020
khia:

You are showing me a bunch of stuff written by some white man when I'm talking about ancient times. [b]Aaron and Miriam didn't like the Ethiopian woman because she wasn't a Hebrew [/b]not because of the color of her skin, they were all black. Once again those skin tones you named represent the tones of many Africans.

They were angry cause moses married a none Hebrew, Ethiopians had thier own gods but you are claiming the Hebrew god is the god of the universe when there are thousands of gods out there like him,
YAh is a foreign god to Africans .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

I will Pay any Christian N300, 000 if you can show me Where This Moutain Is? / Hpw Can I Become A Pastor In Rccg? / Difference Between Working For God And Working For Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.