Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,110 members, 7,818,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29957 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 7:15am On Jan 23, 2011
roymary:

Oh no, the bad eggs are transforming Mz Dark [/b]to something else. She was so cool and laid back; I liked her that way. 

Well, i know [b]Mrs Chima
is the newer version of the demoted Mrs Eve.  Mschewwww

Still fishing for punny points I see? It is not cool dude even for you.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by hexcraft(m): 7:19am On Jan 23, 2011
IT IS VERY WRONG TO HIT BACK!

Well there are so many ways a man can teach a woman lessons of her her when she decides to be physical.
As the MAN you don't need to show your strength on her cos whenever its judged you will always be blamed.

If it is me, she will regret the day we got married talk more of even discerning to SLAP ME. After all I married her cos she will keep begging for forgiveness from God and not me. No circumstance between man and a woman should warrant violence.

For It is written that A MAN MUST CHOOSE HIS WIFE.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MaiSuya(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2011
oya sing everyone

. . .if you do me I go do you,

rock me i rock you,

slap me i . . .em cool
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2011
Mai Suya:

oya sing everyone

. . .if you do me I go do you,

rock me i rock you,

slap me i . . .em  cool
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by azyaq(m): 7:59am On Jan 23, 2011
Accordin to d Quran is not gud beat up a female, but in my own oppinion i'll say if she hit first just giv her slap n leave d house for mean time
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Probity100: 8:01am On Jan 23, 2011
DON'T EVER! Just leave her and go your own way. If you do, you may ended up killing her or doing something that will make you blame yourself or being blamed.

Mind you, any woman that slaps a man has crossed her mind to die at that moment ( One-way thinking weaker vessels) but if you let go at that instant, you are the champion I bet you.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Jenifa1: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2011
a man is allowed to hit his wife only if the wife looks like this.
if the guy is bigger on the other hand, then he shouldn't lay hands on a vulnerable woman. that is bully-ish behaviour
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by otheloze: 8:43am On Jan 23, 2011
oqugua88 you are a woman after my heart, na God, osanobwa, chineka and Oluwa go bless you for being a real woman, your children go surround your table, and may your days be long, as u cup of wisdom runnet over. no waste your time with those yankee wannabe Mrs Chima, wetin married woman de do online 24hr, dem fit go de beat their husband for all we care, u should no better na Oguagua88.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2011
_
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Probity100: 8:54am On Jan 23, 2011
Shōryū-Ken:

If I reply her slaps later in the bedroom with ferocious back-and-forth hip gyrations — does that amount to domestic violence too? (naughty smile)

‘Despicable Me’ grin

You are the BIG Champion grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by paulmamud(m): 9:56am On Jan 23, 2011
The minute you raise your hands to a woman,it wouldnt matter then that she hit you first. The man would have so much more to lose by hitting back. Its a lot easier to walk away and earn respect. You hit back,she starts to think you are mates and believe me it then wouldnt be the last time. Then you are labeled a woman beater. But when you walk away,she starts to assume and worry about what you are up to or plotting. You play your cards right,she respects you for being a real man.BUT if she tries it again,you better get outta the relationship before she turns into all them crazy white chics that crave up their men or cut off their "oga"
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by marcus1234: 10:56am On Jan 23, 2011
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by naijangel7(f): 11:28am On Jan 23, 2011
@Topic, YES. But it may depend on the context.

I just tried to imagine my brothers who I know are perfect gentlemen being slapped by some woman. If they deserve the slap, then fine, they should not retaliate. But if not, i would slap the woman on their behalf if they don´t slap her back.

Also, if a woman physically abuses her partner on a regular basis, she should be given a taste of her own medicine at least once. Men don´t enjoy pain and humiliation any more than we do. Verbal abuse via nagging is just as bad if not worse.

@Ogugua, Eku_bear and friends, thanks for sticking to the topic and trying to maintain sanity on the thread.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Ikwikwikwi(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
There is nothing wrong to hit back when you are attacked first, if not, women are domineering by nature, and she can go on and on if you do not show enough power to protect your self. I will never allow a woman to hit me except of course my mother.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by dbigrod(m): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2011
@toPic,  can never hit my gf/wife for any reason.if she hits me then   ll simply ignore her and treat her as if she never existed.  would not talk to her,eat her food,make love to her etc.ignoring her will hurt her more than moi hitting her.the cold war will continue until she is truly repentant.thereafter   ll warn her not to try to hit me since   do not hit  her.if she continues then   ll be left with    option but to take her back to her parent. violence n i      are   parallel lines.but if α stranger hits me,   just might show her my karate skills.besides   wouldn't do anything    to warrant any woman slapping me
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by reka(m): 12:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
If she slaps you once, just give her 2 so that next time she will learn to respect you,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2011
roymary:

[size=20pt]Oh no, the bad eggs are transforming Mz Dark [/b]to something else. She was so cool and laid back; I liked her that way.  [/size]

exactly the same thing ive been telling her, undecided
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dodger8(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2011
Ive been shaking my head while reading one posters horrible attempt to murder the English Language all because she wants to be Akata By Force, apart from the fact that most of her comments are hardly legible they are completely off topic and her logic is totally twisted. She has made up this fantasy in her head of the man being the "Big Bad Wolf" and the woman being Snow white or is it Little Red Riding Hood, ?When we all know real life is never black or white. I believe that for every action there is a reaction, if anyone be it man or woman strikes another person physically , you have opened the door for the offended party to retaliate however they see fit.If the man is to be publicly condemned as a wife beater the same should be for the woman , after all assault is assault regardless of gender. What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by maclatunji: 1:53pm On Jan 23, 2011
It depends on the side of the bed I woke-up on that day. However, whatever option I choose she is bound to regret her action for sure.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Princek12(m): 2:38pm On Jan 23, 2011
I thought this was the age at which men and women were equal, and that men who treat women less than a man are male chauvinists and sexists who should be cast in hell fire. With that being said, if a woman hits a man, it is only fair for that man to hit her like he would do to a man. Abi! Sebi that is what y'all women want, for a man to treat you the same way he would treat a man.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ceasyc(f): 3:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
y would i hit a man 1st? = anything (not everything) he does after hitting him 1st means i asked 4 it
i h8 violence jo

if a woman hits a man 1st (not all men) = wahala dey oh
but dont kill her or beat her black blue pink red n purple oh = u can't justify all that in court

@topic = IT IS NOT OK AS LONG AS U R NOT HURT PHYSICALLY OR IN DANGER
if u are then call d police or apply self defense grin grin cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Trustgee: 4:32pm On Jan 23, 2011
No, they are weaker vessel
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
is not good to fight oh
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 23, 2011
eku_bear:

Why are you still beefing with your Igbo sister?  grin

Nah, she picked it with me. Must have been bored, I don't know but she can follow and harass someone else. Not everyone is going to share her views, she should know that. 

Mrs, Chima:

The Quality of Cleaner Water Commission will be arriving in the morning.  Please do not drink the water until further notice. 

Mz. Dark,

I am done.  I swear the patience for VOLUNTARILY slow people have depleted as the hour near.  There is no need to repeat the same thing over and over as if the point will be any clearer than the last. 

Amen. I am done, like I said everything that was needed to be said by me was. They can click back a few pages, if they need to. 

roymary:

Oh no, the bad eggs are transforming Mz Dark [/b]to something else. She was so cool and laid back; I liked her that way. 

Roymary, the common denominator is always someone trying to question my credibility or who is out to insult me. So naturally I am going to respond. I have not changed. 

190:

exactly the same thing ive been telling her,  undecided
angry angry
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chibaby5(f): 5:36pm On Jan 23, 2011
Why a woman would hit her man and why a man would hit his woman is completely beyond me.

As in wat gives you the right to lay those short hands on them?

Not acceptable both on the man/lady's part
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by follypimpi(m): 5:37pm On Jan 23, 2011
If she hits me i wld just walk away quickly, if not thats a chance sum1 wld be knockin on heavens door.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chibaby5(f): 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2011
^Sharrap there my friend grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by follypimpi(m): 5:49pm On Jan 23, 2011
chi-baby:

^Sharrap there my friend grin

U knw me now,instead of hittin u with my hand,wld use my lipsrsealed . grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by vanitty: 5:56pm On Jan 23, 2011
It is never okay to hit back as a man, just walk away. period. By hitting back, you are automatically the one at fault. . . . . that is the way it is whether you like it or not
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by chibaby5(f): 5:58pm On Jan 23, 2011
follypimpi:

U knw me now,instead of hittin u with my hand,wld use my lipsrsealed . grin

grin grin grin wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Ffg - Fraudulent Facebook Girls / Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.