Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29958 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

Backpacking how. Throughout this thread you said if a woman hits a man, he should restrain himself from hitting her and rather hold her down,  or walk away from the situation. In your other thread, you said your friend wants to make a man angry by flirting with other people, and that you wouldn't sympathize with her if he kicked her behind. Am I wrong? I read your thread well, don't worry. My question to you is, why would you want a man to exercise restraint when a woman hits him but not sympathize with a woman in a scenario where she doesn't hits the man but flirts with another? I think it's a fair question.

How did I brag about beating women when I'm a woman myself? I've never hit anyone fortunately. I don't go seeking physical altercations, nor do I instigate them. You no fit style me. You can try though.

lol I know what I said, in the other thread. But do you honestly think in reality that I would sit back and stand for him hitting her? use your brain - if you have one. I wouldn't like it if he hit her but it happens, some women provoke but it is not justification for cocking back and hitting her although some women like my friend call it on themselves. I would prefer if he did curse her out and leave her for trying to piss him off but I also recognize that he is human. I never disputed the human side of men however I am speaking on the right way to go about the situation. I am just trying to get you two to realize that there are other ways to handle the situation. My saying "no sympathy is referring to her wanting him to do certain things to her, and she may get her wish. Her case it not emotional distraught but rather a cry for attention any by any means, but HERE we are discussing women HITTING men.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 1:50am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=15pt]CHINEKE

WHO IS THIS ogugua88

DAMMIT,

SHE LOOK LIKE BIRMIGHAM GIRLS
[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 1:51am On Jan 23, 2011
[size=20pt]@MZD
Witch walking in the darkness angry[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:52am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Aha Ha! There ya go.  Was it that hard suga?  

So that was just what you wanted to hear. You do realize that's just one opinion right?
If she slapped a guy, even worse so, if she has been having a swell time with it to the point that it was a personal habit of her's, I'd be sure she understands how dumb she was.

Then the matter will be addressed according to the reason why she felt she needed to assault him. No one just gets blindly rushed.
My judgement is always based on a 3rd person perspective, not 1st or 2nd.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:54am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

lol I know what I said, in the other thread. But do you honestly think in reality that I would sit back and stand for him hitting her? use your brain - if you have one. I wouldn't like it if he hit her but it happens, some women provoke but it is not justification for cocking back and hitting her although some women like my friend call it on themselves. I would prefer if he did curse her out and leave her for trying to piss him off but I also recognize that he is human. I never disputed the human side of men however I am speaking on the right way to go about the situation. I am just trying to get you two to realize that there are other ways to handle the situation. My saying "no sympathy is referring to her wanting him to do certain things to her, and she may get her wish. Her case it not emotional distraught but rather a cry for attention any by any means, but HERE we are discussing women HITTING men.

Your post implies you sympathize with a butt-kicking, which is obviously physical and abusive. Why you would say one thing and then say it means another thing is beyond me. Just say you contradicted yourself.

We are discussing men hitting women in the case of women hitting first actually.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by silentc(m): 1:54am On Jan 23, 2011
Ogugua, I would say drop the issue. You have made some valid points and they are very logical points that havent changed through your argument.

Make your point and walk away. Off course there are alliances here. . . .that is normal (if the cap fits, wear it).

One thing i am not impressed with in these sections is the degeneration to insults which starts from difference in opinions.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 1:55am On Jan 23, 2011
2buff:

So that was just what you wanted to hear. You do realize that's just one opinion right?
If she slapped a guy, even worse so, if she has been having a swell time with it to the point that it was a personal habit of her's, I'd be sure she understands how dumb she was.

Please do not tell me what I WANT TO HEAR.  Thank you very much in advances.  One thing I hate when a mofo tell me WHAT I WANT TO HEAR or what I FEEL.  Now that is out of the way.

The answer he stated was typically correct and AS MUCH SHIT YOU TALKING you would not let a man hit your sister, daughter, mother, grandmother, or aunt REGARDLESS if they hit him or not.  Now that the truth.  TALK THAT SHIT if you want to because I ain't hearing it.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by 190: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2011
190 stares from afar as his wife

Mz dark argues all nite  undecided undecided
before mummering  to himself, Make i kuku go sleep
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 1:56am On Jan 23, 2011
@Silent who are you? when did u get into the debate? who cares what you think? Dyk rider recruit. you want some punny. simple.

@Ogo. lol ok. say what you want. Lie, I laugh in patois.

[size=18pt]@D-Sense
Fruity in the bootay![/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 1:56am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

[size=20pt]@MZD
Witch walking in the darkness angry[/size]

Lmao, night bird desense grin grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 1:58am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]@Silent who are you? when did u get into the debate? who cares what you think? Dyk rider recruit. you want some punny. simple

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin oh my dayz

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by silentc(m): 2:00am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

[color=#0055bb]@Silent who are you? when did u get into the debate? who cares what you think? Dyk rider recruit. you want some punny. simple.

You have shown your class and confirmed that the cap fitted.  grin

It is a public forum and everyone gets to comment whether you like it or not. Last time i checked it wasn't a private conversation. It is also not mzdarkskinland. . . . .It is nairaland.

I want some punny? LOL  . . . . that doesnt deserve a response does it?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Dsense(m): 2:02am On Jan 23, 2011
Mygoldie:

Lmao, night bird desense grin grin grin grin
Thank you hun grin

MzD@rkSkin:

@Silent who are you? when did u get into the debate? who cares what you think? Dyk rider recruit. you want some punny. simple.

@Ogo. lol ok. say what you want. Lie, I laugh in patois.

[size=18pt]@D-Sense
Fruity in the bootay![/size]

[size=20pt]A bloody drunk bird,flying with poo stuck in her azzzz[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2011
Dsense you is nassy.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:05am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Please do not tell me what I WANT TO HEAR.  Thank you very much in advances.  One thing I hate when a mofo tell me WHAT I WANT TO HEAR or what I FEEL.  Now that is out of the way.

The answer he stated was typically correct and AS MUCH poo YOU TALKING you would not let a man hit your sister, daughter, mother, grandmother, or aunt REGARDLESS if they hit him or not.  Now that the truth.  TALK THAT poo if you want to because I ain't hearing it.

Yet another perfect example of your  inability to read and comprehend at work.
I don't think anyone was trying to do that.

I'm seriously concerned about your mental health now. Maybe I shouldn't be too harsh on you as it may be the best you can do.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 2:07am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Thank you hun grin

you welcome sweery grin grin grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:10am On Jan 23, 2011
2buff:

Yet another perfect example of your  inability to read and comprehend at work.
I don't think anyone was trying to do that.

I'm seriously concerned about your mental health now. Maybe I shouldn't be too harsh on you as it may be the best you can do.

Is this muthabike FOR REAL? Seriously? This muthabike gon TELL ME HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR and then when I tell this muthabike not to tell me what I want to hear or feel. I got mental health issues? WHAT THE Bleep? What is in that gotdamn water near the village? SERIOUSLY.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jan 23, 2011
silentc:

You have shown your class and confirmed that the cap fitted.  grin

It is a public forum and everyone gets to comment whether you like it or not. Last time i checked it wasn't a private conversation. It is also not mzdarkskinland. . . . .It is nairaland.

I want some punny? LOL  . . . . that doesnt deserve a response does it?

you did reply tho. you just take your position as an observer. Class lol. please like the opinions of folks online is necessary to/for my existence.

lol@Goldie and Chima. Yall leave them alone, they want to justify beating women by any means let them.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:21am On Jan 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Is this muthabike FOR REAL?  Seriously?  This muthabike gon TELL ME HOW I FEEL AND WHAT I WANTED TO HEAR and then when I tell this muthabike not to tell me what I want to hear or feel.  I got mental health issues?  WHAT THE bleep?  What is in that gotdamn water near the village?  SERIOUSLY.

How many variations of MOFO do you want to use before you can articulate yourself?

I too tire for u. See again what I posted, READ it, and tell me if it was in dissagreement with your point or if I was "telling you what you wanted to here".
Your delirium dey baffle me no be small:

<quote>
So that was just what you wanted to hear (regarding eku_bear's post). You do realize that's just one opinion right?

Then the matter will be addressed according to the reason why she felt she needed to assault him. No one just gets blindly rushed.
</quote>
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Mygoldie(f): 2:22am On Jan 23, 2011
I can't be bothered with those sis,^^^feeling sleepy already.@Mzdark
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:26am On Jan 23, 2011
@ Goldie: same here. i am yawning!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:28am On Jan 23, 2011
D-sense:

Thank you hun grin

[size=18pt]@a bloody tipsy homo craving *&^% up in his a$% grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:29am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

you did reply tho. you just take your position as an observer. Class lol. please like the opinions of folks online is necessary to/for my existence.

lol@Goldie and Chima. Yall leave them alone, they want to justify beating women by any means let them.

MzD@rkSkin:

^^LOL exactly. I just don't get it. I have done it in the past UNKNOWINGLY (talk to guys/give them hugs and he sees. . .gets mad etc) and I have seen the type of reaction is generates, so why would I want to do it on purpose?

So I'm @ work,, enjoying some mango lol and she write me on FB, with this crap! then had the nerve to ask me if I want to witness this tonight! I said heck no! If he kicks them both, I won't have any sympathy!

And I'm done. Time to prepare chops.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:30am On Jan 23, 2011
^still haven't proven schit. go to bed.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Nobody: 2:32am On Jan 23, 2011
Not bed time here. cheesy
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 2:40am On Jan 23, 2011
2buff:

How many variations of MOFO do you want to use before you can articulate yourself?

I too tire for u. See again what I posted, READ it, and tell me if it was in dissagreement with your point or if I was "telling you what you wanted to here".
Your delirium dey baffle me no be small:

<quote>
So that was just what you wanted to hear (regarding eku_bear's post). You do realize that's just one opinion right?

</quote>

The Quality of Cleaner Water Commission will be arriving in the morning. Please do not drink the water until further notice.

Mz. Dark,

I am done. I swear the patience for VOLUNTARILY slow people have depleted as the hour near. There is no need to repeat the same thing over and over as if the point will be any clearer than the last.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ekubear1: 2:51am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

^still haven't proven schit. go to bed.

Why are you still beefing with your Igbo sister? grin
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by roymary: 3:42am On Jan 23, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

Oh no, the bad eggs are transforming Mz Dark [/b]to something else. She was so cool and laid back; I liked her that way. 

Well, i know [b]Mrs Chima
is the newer version of the demoted Mrs Eve.  Mschewwww
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by harakiri(m): 3:44am On Jan 23, 2011
ogugua88:

And I'm done. Time to prepare chops.

You even try sef to dey reply all those block headed women and their monumentally dumb arguments. You are by far one of the most rational women i have come across and i can count ALL the rational women i know on one hand.

Wetin u cook job sef in between?
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by henchmark: 4:19am On Jan 23, 2011
A man shudnt hit back for any reason, whats he trying to prove? everyone knows he is the stronger, he doesnt need to exhibit it, a mans strenght becomes more evident by his self control.

but wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what on earth would make a woman hit a man? Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by TOlupitan(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2011
Maybe you dont cat fats thats why she cheated on you,
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Fhemmmy: 6:24am On Jan 23, 2011
Nothing at all should make a man slap the woman, except for enjoyment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Nigerian Girls Really Know The Meaning Of "Orente"? / New Marriage About To Crash. / "My First And Best Sex Experience Ever" - Shared By A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.