Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? (29937 Views)

Would You fvck A Married Woman, If Her. . . . . / Does A Man Have The Right To Hit A Woman When She Hits Him First? / What Should A Man Do When A Woman Hits Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by MrsChima1(f): 3:26am On Feb 06, 2011
mama-gee:

Maybe you should run that mofo mouth in a desert or closet where no one would have to bear it. cool

Simple as it sounds. wink

No thanks.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by Jenifa1: 3:50am On Feb 06, 2011
chic2pimp:

He should have thought of that in the first place before he layed his filthy hands on his Yokozuna looking Wife.

hahaha true.
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by CrazyMan(m): 6:17am On Aug 06, 2012
@Topic

I feel its perfectly ok to slap her in return. Afterall she slaped you first, so slaping her back would just be like returning the gesture. wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by cizokun: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2015
when the slap reset your brain. grin grin
MrCork17:
not more than one slap actualy!! wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by cizokun: 7:26pm On Apr 23, 2015
its depends on the kind of slap tongue tongue
CrazyMan:
@Topic

I feel its perfectly ok to slap her in return. Afterall she slaped you first, so slaping her back would just be like returning the gesture. wink
Re: Is It Ever Ok For A Man To Hit A Woman: If She Hits Him First? by ChynoBEATS: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
soserious:
No, never, because their strength no be equal

It's equal cos 2 GOD we are

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

My Mom Has Refused Me On Having A Boyfriend / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / New Marriage About To Crash.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.