Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,320 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job (59338 Views)

Biden Asked To Endorse Okonjo-iweala For WTO Top Job / Patrick Lumumba Picks Okonjo-iweala Over His Country’s Candidate For WTO Top Job / Okonjo-Iweala May Lose Out On WTO Top Job As AU Considers Other Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
What I am gonna say is strange!

But for some deep Spiritual Reasons,
I Support Egypt on this!

I'll love to know the reasons
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Exc2000: 6:24pm On Jun 05, 2020
AniOmaa:

Ok we haff hear Oga Gbenga, Anioma are Ijebus, infact we migrated from Ogbomosho centuries ago and settled in Ijebu-ode, before we moved to our current locations in what is now Delta state. Happy now? grin

Now how do you respond to this slave reports of our sophisticated ➡ suffersticated yoorogba blodas grin grin grin

na today ipob youth they open account with yoruba na just to talk trash and troll.. i no even read the trash

Anioma people like luaretta onu even openly rejects ibos
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2020
post=90345643:
Wetin come be dem own nah?!

Bad Belle people.

Anyways.....

........whoever Our darling Daddy endorses is a winner.
A man after God's heart.
They want to bury Our darling Daddy, they don't know he is a seed.

Okonjo, noting do you.
PMB "Our Darling Daddy" has laid his blessed hands on you, he belongs to everybody.
Carry Gooooooo.........

( Any wailing zombie that can count the number of times the phrase 'our darling daddy' is written on this post,
gets a prize, your time starts now our darling wailers..........
tongue

sharaaaaap!!!
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Karemarealty288(m): 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2020
Egyptians make I no start from where Moses stopped...evoking another round of plague..

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by AniOmaa: 6:27pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

na today ipob youth they open account with yoruba na just to talk trash and troll.. i no even read the trash

Anioma people like luaretta onu even openly rejects ibos
GBAMEST! we are yoroogbas, first borns of Oduduwa himself. And nobody can stop us from claiming our properties in the SW, we will contest for political offices all over Oduduwa land.
God bless Anioma
God bless Odua
We are one ooo grin

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by eodavids(m): 6:29pm On Jun 05, 2020
Op, you need to say the disqualification is against NOI's nomination, not against her person.

The headline had made it sound as it affected her person.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Truth234(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Mysticwebb:
Over five months ago. An unserious president is the major problem with this administration.

Not just unserious but stupid. They nominated Yonov Agah, Nigeria's permanent representative to WTO but sensing Agah does not have the popularity to garner enough support to win an election in Geneva next year, FG withdrew his candidacy for Okonjo.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:
If only Egypt knows she is a freemason agent, they have chosing a wrong battle with that woman. The illuminatis respect her alot.
you people will say any form of nonsense even if it makes you look stupid, just to defend one of your own. O ga o
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by senatordave1(m): 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2020
Munzy14:
Ngozika ahead ahead....Egypt u see now, u shall see them no more

let touch u holy water for protection.

Up buhari
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by seunmsg(m): 6:33pm On Jun 05, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Please its not about Egypt. When I first heard the news I. Wondered why the Nigerian first candidate was withdrawn.

If after months and according to Egypt, Africa have endorsed 2 candidates and now Nigeria is making a reversal to replace it own candidate, then I want to alert Nigerians the Buhari and the FG are playing politics with us to make it look like he intends to present Okonjo-Iweala based on her appointments recently.globally while he wants to rubbish her. Because Nigerians have wondered why his led FG have neglected such a resourceful personallty.

Aunty Ngo! Please. Openly reject your nomination and shame them instead.

You people like taking nonsense. Why will she reject what she lobbied for? Go and learn how government works. Buhari would never have nominated her without her written consent. Our trade, international law, and foreign affairs experts must have gone through the rules before advising the president to withdraw the earlier nominations and replace with Okonjo-Iweala. This is not something that was done out of the blues. Nothing can ever satisfy you folks. Smh!

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by SmartchildTutor: 6:34pm On Jun 05, 2020
See Egypt ooo..
Seems their historians are on sabbatical.
They seem to be forgetting that NOI is an anointed and medicated daughter of the soil, protected by the star of David.
Egypt has forgotten what Yahweh did to them in the past?
Too bad!
Oh Egypt! Take heed that thou provokest not my daughter, says the Lord.
For if thou raiseth thy tongue against the anointed one of the most high, thy affliction shall rise again. This time around, I shall visit you not with locusts and frogs, but with snakes and monkeys.
Upon thy land shall they devour every treasure.
Thy harvest shall they swallow up, save they be not money.
I, the Lord, the protector of the Lost tribe of Israel has spoken!
Egyptians be warned.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Leonbonapart(m): 6:36pm On Jun 05, 2020
post=90345643:

Bad Belle people.

Anyways.....

A man after God's heart.

Okonjo, noting do you.
PMB "Our Darling Daddy" has laid his blessed hands on you, he belongs to everybody.
Carry Gooooooo.........

( Any wailing zombie that can count the number of times the phrase 'our darling daddy' is written on this post,
tongue
get well soon bro. Slavery is a difficult thing

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Goke7: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2020
SmartchildTutor:
See Egypt ooo..
Seems their historians are on sabbatical.
They seem to be forgetting that NOI is an anointed and medicated daughter of the soil, protected by the star of David.
Egypt has forgotten what Yahweh did to them in the past?
Too bad!
Oh Egypt! Take heed that thou provokest not my daughter, says the Lord.
For if thou raiseth thy tongue against the anointed one of the most high, thy affliction shall rise again. This time around, I shall visit you not with locusts and frogs, but with snakes and monkeys.
Upon thy land shall they devour every treasure.
Thy harvest shall they swallow up, save they be not money.
I, the Lord, the protector of the Lost tribe of Israel has spoken!
Egyptians be warned.

nothing we no go see for this nairaland grin

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by DamnnNiggarr: 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

this thing go pain IPOBian oo grin anyway since you don drag Kemi Adeosun join, we go leave to run your mouth and support Okonjo the delta woman, afterall she no be Yiboo that we enjoy marginalizing
she's a Delta-Igbo just as you have Kwara-Yoruba, and the same way you guys claim someone from kwara is the same way they claim someone from Rivers and Delta.

2 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by slowice(m): 6:41pm On Jun 05, 2020
They are threatened by her candidature lol... But she's Africa's finest with lots of leverage.... Dig that pharaoh

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Focusmind: 6:42pm On Jun 05, 2020
I just finished reading WTO guidelines for nomination of candidates.

Egypt made a valid point o. Though they made the point out of fear that Ngozi may be a difficult candidate compared to theirs.

Why are we good in substituting candidates at the last minute everytime?

This is not INEC, PDP, APC that are known for substituting candidates at the last minute.

If followed to the later, Egypt might use this rule to knock off our candidate.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Princedapace(m): 6:43pm On Jun 05, 2020
Germi9:
good one Egypt,i like it when Nations checkmate themselves and not the usual African style of a one man show...surely Egypt cant outshine Nigeria but its a welcome development.

lol, in international politics, Nigeria no near Egypt bro. Seems most of u dont even know how the global power blocks work. Egypt is a major player of the Arab league and the Arab league is extremely influential. Them carry cash. Egypt no be naija mate for anything.

Just that the naija candidate is a key player in the global market. But if na Naija vs egypt matter, Naija is no where near Egypt

3 Likes

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by frog12: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
what does this one know?

JasonScoolari:
Maybe the Egyptians would have preferred Kemi Adeosun... grin

Dear Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala,

Please relax ma'am, because the Egyptians you see today, you shall see them no more....

Nah God dey your back, nor be Eczema.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by frog12: 6:44pm On Jun 05, 2020
the Arab north are very good!

Racoon:
So who is Egypt putting forward? NOI is Africa's best card for now.This position is all about international diplomacy wherein the continent need to put it's best foot to negotiate better packages since the developed nations of the world are not ready to allow the developing let alone third world nations to survive.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2020
Look at them. Just nominate someone to vie for the DG of WTO, it took them 5 months.

What do you expect from a man who took 6 months to appoint ministers in his first tenure.

Okonjo, if truly your nomination is against laid down guidelines, sorry o, you may not be cleared to contest. Not because you are not qualified, but because we have incompetency and cluelessness as President.

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by frog12: 6:46pm On Jun 05, 2020
good, but is okonjo interested in the position?

PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by ramatintin(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:
If only Egypt knows she is a freemason agent, they have chosing a wrong battle with that woman. The illuminatis respect her alot.
can u prove that she is a free mason agent?carry talk that's how you guys get into hot trouble then u start blaming innocent village people.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by etrange: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
PericomaNwankwo:
Trying to decimate future obstacles. Lol. Nigeria doesn't want to gamble with that position so it changed their nomination to Okonjo because she stands a better chance of beating the two other African nominees to that position. Egypt, sensing the danger ahead, wants her nomination rejected because they know with her in line, their nominees stand no chance. grin grin
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by JamisiEwoooo: 6:50pm On Jun 05, 2020
[s]
post=90345643:

Bad Belle people.

Anyways.....

A man after God's heart.

Okonjo, noting do you.
Carry Gooooooo.........

tongue
[/s]
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Munzy14(m): 6:51pm On Jun 05, 2020
senatordave1:

Up buhari
cheesy up Ngozi.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by lottomkyes200: 6:53pm On Jun 05, 2020
Hmmm if only Niaja has a President all this won't happen
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 05, 2020
This is an African affair not "Arab" issue. Let the Arab Republic of Egypt join the Middle East Arabs and do their own nomination there.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Basher8583: 7:03pm On Jun 05, 2020
Kenplay:

Respect her for doing what exactly
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 05, 2020
Ezennwa:
hmm!

Who is Egypt? A tree does not make a forest, Egypt is Inconsequential for now.
Your comment touched me deep down the marrow and it suggests to me that nothing lasts for ever. Who could say Egypt was inconsequential when they were world power in the Emperor Pharaoh days, when people around the globe were visiting a civilized and powerful Egypt the way we now visit America? Power left them and landed in Great Britain and now, US. Maybe someday America's say would be considered inconsequential too...life!

1 Like

Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by just2endowed: 7:10pm On Jun 05, 2020
Righteousness89:
What I am gonna say is strange!

But for some deep Spiritual Reasons,
I Support Egypt on this!

Na you know.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 05, 2020
Exc2000:

this thing go pain IPOBian oo grin anyway since you don drag Kemi Adeosun join, we go leave to run your mouth and support Okonjo the delta woman, afterall she no be Yiboo that we enjoy marginalizing
If only you will just say Igbo Amaka, all your chest pains will go away.
Re: Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job by Exc2000: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2020
Rgade:

If only you will just say Igbo Amaka, all your chest pains will go away.

I tried to.. iswear I did but as soon as I said Aniomah amaka by chest began sweeting me, and when I added Ibo ajoka I had chest orgasm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rivers Rep Member, Chinyere Igwe Arrested With $500,000 And "Sharing Formula" / Muaz Magaji Tests Positive For COVID-19 After Sack For Celebrating Kyari's Death / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.