Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,009 members, 7,810,799 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:42 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90882 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by sageb: 3:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
I remember the time Ayiri Emami reach out to Him, now we know that his predicament was spiritual. The spiritual controls the physical.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
GidiWoodsMan:
From marijuana to heroin, crystal meth, crack cocaine...why won't he see spirits cheesy

These are the things that fuccked him up...they should stop blaming spirits or whatever. Mixing heroin and weed messed him up mentally. I know a lot of people that the mixture have messed up.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 3:43pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
yes i believe karma or fate or destiny is subject to the operation of your mental control in past life but in this life it is locked in and i believe that imagination begets events but that is not you doing the imagination, that is your spirit syncing with the events of the akashic records and so those events were on the cards. the events have nothing to do with your will. they were already programmed to happen but you may have accessed it before it happened and then you may think it is your imagination that made it happen.

Nothing happens by the power of there own, i know this to be a fact. ANd yes all events are coordinated and programmed by the supercomputer which is the akaschic records.
if that's your experiential knowledge and not just a theoretical knowledge. Fine. However, I say of what I have seen, touched and experienced and not just what I read from a book!
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:44pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
why do you take decisions ? you dont take decisions. you are you treat others. this is the only thing you yourself can control is how you treat people

Sorry if I'm taking your time.

What then is the importance of laws, and why do we "judge" people.

I want to believe all religions accept judgement for offences (whatever the forms they take), why do we have such judgements? Are the "God (s)" right in judging us considering that they control our decisions?

How can one know the endgame so that you just don't live your life aimlessly?

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodnigga:
if that's your experiential knowledge and not just a theoretical knowledge. Fine. However, I say of what I have seen, touched and experienced and not just what I read from a book!
i dont do theoretical knowledge. i am in sync with the unseen world. peruse my breakdown of over 100 dreams in this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5882617/tell-me-dreams-interpret-all
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 3:47pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
i believe you are of the illusion and delusion that peoples activities and destinies are within their own control ? you control nothing in this realm, not even your movements. the only thing you control is how you treat others and this is the spiritual currency that will put you in a greater role in the next life. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS. The script is already written in the akashic records. you dont control your progress or non-progress in this realm. The gods move you around like a chess piece. we are simply puppets in the hand of the ventriloquist however the ascended ones amongst us while they are also actors and pawns but they know all the moves being made and can see all the outcomes but even they cant control there role in the game but they see the game. And then you have the ones who are asleep who are nnot aware that there is a game going on. the sleepwalkers. all they can conceive of is the material realm. all they are looking for is money pussy and cars just to satisfy their carnal lustful desires because that is all they have access to. And even in their quest and desire for carnality this is a pre-programmed program that they are running. And so man does not control his own outcome

You're allowed to believe whatever you want, but it doesn't make it the ultimate truth.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Exactly! One of the fundamentals of most spiritual movements.

No sex, really? What benefit does that give when even some founders of religion engage in it, why will the followers want to be more religious than their founders
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Danniedpastor(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2020
dheolexaone:
Life Chicken �= N3,000
KFC Full grilled chicken � = N10,000

People only value you after you are dead ✅✅✅

Why d long epistles now that he's dead?
Where were u to confront him when he was alive?
He's not d reason for ur misfortunes cuz u dont even exist.

Grow up and stop d hate.

Something must kill a man. Leave story for ur non spiritism world

Please,read again.

That interview was done in 2013... 7 years ago and was not denied by Majek while he was alive.

PLEASE read again.
God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Sorry if I'm taking your time.

What then is the importance of laws, and why do we "judge" people.

I want to believe all religions accept judgement for offences (whatever the forms they take), why do we have such judgements? Are the "God (s)" right in judging us considering that they control our decisions?

How can one know the endgame so that you just don't live your life aimlessly?
brother, the endgame is this ? TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED thats it. thats the only thing you control is how you treat others. The importance of laws is to judge those who dont treat others how they want to be treated. you dont want nobody to steal from you ? so dont steal from others. you dont want anybody to sleep with your wife ? so dont sleep with other peoples wives etc. the laws are all based on that one universal law which is TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WANT TO BE TREATED. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF. all laws hinge on that one law

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:51pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

You're allowed to believe whatever you want, but it doesn't make it the ultimate truth.
it is the ultimate truth. there is only one truth
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 3:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

No sex, really? What benefit does that give when even some founders of religion engage in it, why will the followers want to be more religious than their founders

The benefit it gives is...semen is life force. The more you retain (reframe from having mindless ejaculations), the more life force/power you accumulate in your body. And that power/accumulated life force can then be transmutted for better porposes...like achieving greatness in your field.

13 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by cicero(m): 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
This topic was getting interesting until you people came with chakra, avatar, constellation, integration and seventh master

8 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

You are getting the picture but in a twisted form that claims to be the ancient wisdom. Read very well madam.

As it is above so it is below
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Clinghton: 3:56pm On Jun 06, 2020
When you decide to dine with the devil.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SOJOSEPH(m): 3:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
This is how spiritism satanic music artistes polute our airwaves

Psalm 16v5

The sorrow of them that follow others gods shall be more.

No rest for the wicked.

He started with Jesus Christ and ended with god of this world.

What shall it profit a man who gain the whole world and lost his

Almost all of them started from church choirs, including fela, DA grin etc. But the Lucifer harvested their souls.

As gospel musician, strife to burn for Jesus. Its well, God will see us through by His grace. Amen

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by joefelin2345: 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
Christianos:
What shall it profit a man...?
e Easier to quote the Bible in time like this. Have deeper reflection boy. Pray for God's mercy & never think U are above temptation.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:00pm On Jun 06, 2020
vincentjk:

Ooh the comment I was searching for. He probably went to the US, saw life and couldn't hold himself. He either slept with women or couldn't keep up with the sacrifices, he knew how it was going to end. He was probably told beforehand but hunger for fame blinded him

He got the fame but lost the most precious thing. At least he'd be remembered from generation to generation at least

Abi o...he at least achieved greatness and his name will never be forgotten generations to come. In the end, greatness has to do with one sacrifice or the other. By the way, I don't mean sacrifice that Nigerians think of o...I don't mean ebo and all that, just sacrifice in general.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by DeeMain(m): 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
Barryseal:
I remember the first time he sang send down the rain in Lagos, the heavens really opened and poured.
It was a regular occurrence and alot of people casually suspected the spiritual undertone. They were right. Would have been interesting to know the rules he broke.

Same thing happened in the east. He came to Aba and sang Send Down The Rain at the Aba Stadium and it started raining cats and dogs.

The devil's gifts come with sorrows. Damn!

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

I have transcended spirituality, so I can look at it from this vintage point knowing that many can not make it to this point. The rabbit hole is too deep, and not everyone can make it in one life time. I have gone through it and come out of the other end, alive, well, coherent and rewarded with the Crown.
just be there and keeping deceiving yourself. You only know how to communicate with English, nothing more. If you've been there, tell me my true name and the state I live. A white witch has done that two years ago, I lost her contact. So let me see if you're what you said you're. Otherwise, na English you just sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by okenwa216(m): 4:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
the guy trying to trend with majeks death should have said it when his health was deteriorating so majek can defend himself. for now we can only judge from what we hear. and what the guy is saying is total bullshit
That is not the point. Some of us hear the truth and know it is the truth. But some persons like you will always say d opposite to trend on Nairaland. What is Sir Amos going to gain from this? Besides he didn’t do the write up himself. He was only interviewed. Am sure you didn’t read it all

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

The Bible is not entirely correct, not because the Creator(s) made mistakes, but because those who compiled the manuscripts of the book were not 100% sincere. They distorted most of the structures of the Book, and even the early writers misintepreted the things they saw.

If the writers had access to the latest Scientific Data of our time now, we would have had an entirely better book that tells about Universe and every other thing that the early writers intended to pass across.

The Bible is a Program Manual.

True. I have always looked at the Bible like spirituality for dummies. No disrespect to Christians, but you know those big yellow "for dummies" books that simplify things, that's how I see the Bible. Spirituality simplified for the layman to understand.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by omonnakoda: 4:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
saajus:
He always said it that his problem was not drugs but spiritual. But as he involved in heavy alcoholism, he might also have tried drugs to get away from the hallucination problem.

Spiritism is real. 6 & 7 books of Moses can do crazy things and there are more of such books. I have seen it live. A white garment church prophet in my area ran mad while he was using one of those spiritual books. His junior Prophet told us that he's doing an operation and the book asked him to wear red clothing but he wore white. That was the only mistake he made. Those books are crazy, just missing the timing alone can make you run mad.

You are living in delusions if you think everything ends in just 3-dimensional space.
6 and 7 books can do crazy things?

How do you know this?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I know a boy in this lagos here currently mad coz he was seeking too many jazz to blow his raggea music career and funny enough even his elder bro admitted it to me but everyone tinks his problems is drugs. U know the bad side of drugs whatever u do even if u get angry ppl will blame it on that drugs u are taking. Ppl tink its only yahoo plus that exist, every profession has their own plus ask ibo ppl doing business to know more but u see this music especially i can tell u for a fact all of them starting from 2face to davido who have seen fame, they are all guilty about of it even this fool narrating this story is guilty. The ones whoever own did not work will claim to not have tried it.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
IMO01:

I like the word creators even Elohim is plural not singular.

Yesterday the moon was shining so bright I couldn't sleep just wondering what is out there. Most times I'm awake all night thinking is there anything out there that one can't see spirits are they real, what is there purpose?

Yeah, the moon was so full and shinning yesterday. I was on the decking of an uncompleted bungalow in my house and the moon just kept arresting my attention as if it was trying to tell me something.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
cicero:
This topic was getting interesting until you people came with chakra, avatar, constellation, integration and seventh master

As in eh I just dey laugh about the thing, believe what you want as for me Jesus is the only way

8 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by fearlessigboman(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
fairfora:
This is a reason I'd never envy all those small boys who are called music stars today. Nobody would ever wish to delve into the shiits they do in their closet. In fact, i stopped envying those guys with controversial wealth since the day Eze Ego's secret was brought into the open here in Lagos decades ago. His life was truncated by what brought him the fame and wealth

Eze ego... Heard about him quite alot... What actually happened?? Searched and couldn't find any detailing information about him
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by frog12: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2020
you mean don't have intercourse with a woman? what if you are married?

Biodun1929:

1. Never lay with a woman

2. Don't belong to two occult groups at the same time.

3. Don't tell anyone about what you are into, not even your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by mexbee1(m): 4:21pm On Jun 06, 2020
Petenoir:

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/majek-dabbled-into-spiritism-and-it-affected-him-terribly-ex-bandmate-mcroy/

Drugs and Alcoholism did it bro not spiritism

Contact us for all your solar Photovoltaic Electrification projects, Sales, supply and installation of Security/CCTV, PABX intercomm and ICT solutions. We deliver 100% quality service and assurring you nothing but the best.
Email: info@dexterengserv. Web: www.dexterengserv.com
Phone number : 08056758528, 09018865761
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
when we tell them they done listen, igbo is the worse drug why did u think the govt barned it or u think u are smarter than them? Cigarette is even better at least it kills ur lungs and leaves ur brain but the paranoia that weed cause, it makes one lose himself and become useless while still alive. Mj has destroyed so many ppl starting from fela, bob marley, now majek. I am a ragae head and sizzla, capleton, are my favorites but if u see theses stars where they are today. Sizla is now the greatest raggae artist with over 53 albums but if u see him currently u will almost shed tears. Mj has destroyed so may lives and I don't know where ppl get this notion that it makes one fresh or whatever.

NAS has been smoking weed daily since he was a teen, he is now 47. Please head over to Instagram to check out how fresh he is. Majek most likely laced his weed with heroin. That's the real killer. Gbana (heroin) is what most times drive these guys crazy or makes them a shadow of themselve.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by frog12: 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
nonsense. what of his wife?

Biodun1929:

Exactly! One of the fundamentals of most spiritual movements.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2020
frog12:
you mean don't have intercourse with a woman? what if you are married?

If you are married, you can have sex with your wife periodically, but never with another woman. Having sex with your legally married wife is still an exchange of energies...a balance. But having mindless sex is a no no...a waste of energy.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
fearlessigboman:

Eze ego... Heard about him quite alot... What actually happened?? Searched and couldn't find any detailing information about him
Its a long time now. He was talk of the town that time just like E-money is today.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.