Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (91019 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lanre316: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Barryseal:
I remember the first time he sang send down the rain in Lagos, the heavens really opened and poured.
It was a regular occurrence and alot of people casually suspected the spiritual undertone. They were right. Would have been interesting to know the rules he broke.

Even the day he died, rain fell heavily

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by diziki: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Read it again. He made more emphasis on books. He mentioned books twice...he said the only one he could remember Majek mentioning was 6&7 Books of Moses (which I have read, and there is no big deal about the book).

Reading is not the issue but invoking the powers

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by falopey: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one

Trust me, you don’t want to hear the other side of the story from Majek himself now

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2020
imam07:
Pls release yourself to be used for money ritual. Even your enemies go spend out of it
na your type my elder bro dey deceive and scam. keep believing in money ritual, no use your brain properly
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by RealMillennial(m): 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Please lord show me the way so I won't go astray
and If you don't show me the way Lord, forgive me for being lost embarassed

https://www.facebook.com/RCNGlobal/

The Way has been shown and now even more intense.
Come see for yourself what The Lord of Glory is willing and able to do in & through them that put their trust in Him.
Check ur mail.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by professore(m): 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2020
Christ, patience, peace.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Cloud007: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2020
....and some people don't believe say...aiye dey...

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by matthewojochegb: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
The best platform for your betting. Try 1_xbet today and you will be glad you did. Follows this link to get starting.
http://refpaxuizqqj.top/L?tag=d_551237m_2902c_&site=551237&ad=2902

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

I used to be a Christian along the lines of the normal church-going format and as I have got older, I have come to realize that Christianity as it’s currently practiced majorly favours the owners of the various churches and they simply share snippets of their own spiritual insights to kill their congregation.

Spirituality is such a personal race that should be custom-made to account for the intricacies of their individual personalities and spirits.

A lot of Christianity today is simply fear-mongering and spiritual fraud going on to acquire wealth and power for the owners of church establishment at the detriment of their followers.

I also believe the purpose of life is to create. The truly spiritual individual expresses that spirituality by creating something of value to the society

Exactly! While some create and make the world a better place, majority just exist. That has never made sense to me. Why just come to the world to exist.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Ola17: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
Whoever is involved in spiritism here should come tell us the rules he broke.

Tenks.

You expect us to divulge such sensitive information on a public forum?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Lordspicy(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2020
You no talk am when he Dey Alive make him counter you, na now him don die. Green eyed envy coupled with notice me attitude.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by nijabazaar: 2:48pm On Jun 06, 2020
nams77:

What the guy said is absolute fact. My old time class mate who knew him said something similar.
One time he came to play send down the rain, out of no where, heavy rain starts blasting

What if he had done that during the rainy season?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by petitejolie(f): 2:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
ure not current o. Majek himself use to say this things on air and on print at several interviews. He will be saying it and laughing that his problem is not drugs and alcohol . that it is family, spiritual problem and he read a book he is not suppose to. He doesn't hide it

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by stagger: 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
Majek did an interview on Channels TV where he said his problem was not drugs but spiritual. He did not elaborate. This story explains a lot of things.

6 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by stagger: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

What if he had done that during the rainy season?

In 1988 when Send Down the Rain was released, Nigeria was suffering a drought. Rain fell in amounts never recorded even in the Sahel zones in Sokoto and other northern states after that song. It added to his fame. I remember this very clearly. My dad used to call him the rainmaker.

25 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Onliie(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:

Sir are you okay, you could pass a point without being sassy about it, others have done so but you just had to come and spew rubbish at me. Please, maintain your shit
Learn from your personal text "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off " - Gloria Steinem"

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by sirBLUNT: 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Okay, I will create a new username for Virutal Teachings. If one person is ready to hear some Higher Truths yet to come to the Sci Fi screens, then it means some beings are ready to know the direction of change in the Universe and why.

I hope it doesnt disrupt the spiritual growth process of the Religious minds, for they are where they are supposed to be at this time.
mention me pls
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by KosiGee(m): 3:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
Belafonte:

My friend, this interview was granted in 2013, seven years ago, when Majek was still very alive

The interview has not validated anything. Majek messes with drugs and it hit and hurt him. He ‘saw’ things because he was hallucinating.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Exactly! While some create and make the world a better place, majority just exist. That has never made sense to me. Why just come to the world to exist.
i believe you are of the illusion and delusion that peoples activities and destinies are within their own control ? you control nothing in this realm, not even your movements. the only thing you control is how you treat others and this is the spiritual currency that will put you in a greater role in the next life. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS. The script is already written in the akashic records. you dont control your progress or non-progress in this realm. The gods move you around like a chess piece. we are simply puppets in the hand of the ventriloquist however the ascended ones amongst us while they are also actors and pawns but they know all the moves being made and can see all the outcomes but even they cant control there role in the game but they see the game. And then you have the ones who are asleep who are nnot aware that there is a game going on. the sleepwalkers. all they can conceive of is the material realm. all they are looking for is money pussy and cars just to satisfy their carnal lustful desires because that is all they have access to. And even in their quest and desire for carnality this is a pre-programmed program that they are running. And so man does not control his own outcome

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by stagger: 3:05pm On Jun 06, 2020
akdjr:
I was not born during the release of that song "Send down the rain" abeg those who were born then, shey rain true true de fall once the song is being played?

Yes. Those who know Nigeria's rain pattern in 1988 can tell you what happened that year. From a near drought, the skies opened up.

People actually suspected casually that the song had some kind of effect on causing a record amounts not of rainfall that year.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
if it te author=lekki1444 post=90374475] i believe you are of the illusion and delusion that peoples activities and destinies are within their own control ? you control nothing in this realm, not even your movements. the only thing you control is how you treat others and this is the spiritual currency that will put you in a greater role in the next life. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS. The script is already written in the akashic records. you dont control your progress or non-progress in this realm. The gods move you around like a chess piece. we are simply puppets in the hand of the ventriloquist however the ascended ones amongst us while they are also actors and pawns but they know all the moves being made and can see all the outcomes but even they cant control there role in the game but they see the game. And then you have the ones who are asleep who are nnot aware that there is a game going on. the sleepwalkers. all they can conceive of is the material realm. all they are looking for is money pussy and cars just to satisfy their carnal lustful desires because that is all they have access to. And even in their quest and desire for carnality this is a pre-programmed program that they are running. And so man does not control his own outcome

[/quote]if it is so, what's thence the use for the application of the universal laws?
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodnigga:
if it te author=lekki1444 post=90374475] i believe you are of the illusion and delusion that peoples activities and destinies are within their own control ? you control nothing in this realm, not even your movements. the only thing you control is how you treat others and this is the spiritual currency that will put you in a greater role in the next life. THE WORLD IS A STAGE AND WE ARE ALL ACTORS. The script is already written in the akashic records. you dont control your progress or non-progress in this realm. The gods move you around like a chess piece. we are simply puppets in the hand of the ventriloquist however the ascended ones amongst us while they are also actors and pawns but they know all the moves being made and can see all the outcomes but even they cant control there role in the game but they see the game. And then you have the ones who are asleep who are nnot aware that there is a game going on. the sleepwalkers. all they can conceive of is the material realm. all they are looking for is money pussy and cars just to satisfy their carnal lustful desires because that is all they have access to. And even in their quest and desire for carnality this is a pre-programmed program that they are running. And so man does not control his own outcome

if it is so, what's thence the use for the application of the universal laws?
the universal laws apply to how you treat others remember i said the only thing you are in control of is how you treat others.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Yampotatocarrot(m): 3:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
i believe you are of the illusion and delusion that mmed program that they are running. And so man does not control his own outcome

I've tried following your write-ups here. If we are just pawns, then why do we "take decisions", seeing that whether we decide or not, things will still happen.

If one is destined to be rich, he can just sit at home from birth DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and somehow, somehow the riches will keep pouring in, don't you think?

What then is our essence if we are only pawns?.. Even the Bible gave us options to choose between life and death, good and evil...

(Just wanna learn)

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by NwaIgboBoy(m): 3:14pm On Jun 06, 2020
and believe it or not most of all these celebrities going famous up and down sold their souls to the devil as well.

this is because as long as u are not singing praises to God .... any song u do is for the devil.

may God forgive us all IJN.... Amen!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I've tried following your write-ups here. If we are just pawns, then why do we "take decisions", seeing that whether we decide or not, things will still happen.

If one is destined to be rich, he can just sit at home from birth DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, and somehow, somehow the riches will keep pouring in, don't you think?

What then is our essence if we are only pawns?.. Even the Bible gave us options to choose between life and death, good and evil...

(Just wanna learn)
why do you take decisions ? you dont take decisions. you are programmed to take those decisions. its a program running in you.

if you are destined to be rich yes you can just sit at home. that wealth will find you how will it find you ? you can be programmed to be born into the dantata family like dangote, or you will be programmed to win the 200 million dollars lottery ticket or you an be programmed to marry into a family of billionaires etc etc. these are all programs being played out

what is our essence ? to treat others how we want to be treated so we can bring heaven down to earth. the choice between life and death and good and evil lies in how you treat others. this is the only thing you yourself can control is how you treat people

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by rhames(m): 3:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
Barryseal:
I remember the first time he sang send down the rain in Lagos, the heavens really opened and poured.
It was a regular occurrence and alot of people casually suspected the spiritual undertone. They were right. Would have been interesting to know the rules he broke.

It was same at Kaduna MAMSER rally back then where he sang.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ospreywin(m): 3:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Interesting read, some of these new generation hip hop artistes are also into spiritism...

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 3:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
lekki1444:
the universal laws apply to how you treat others remember i said the only thing you are in control of is how you treat others.
do you believe that your karma or fate or destiny is subject to the operation of your mental control? That imagination begets the event. That nothing happens by the power of their own and that events happens by the determined consciousness behind it and continue thus as it receives support from it

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by nsik(m): 3:31pm On Jun 06, 2020
The blessing of the lord,it maker rich ,and he added no sorrow

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lekki1444: 3:35pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodnigga:
do you believe that your karma or fate or destiny is subject to the operation of your mental control? That imagination begets the event. That nothing happens by the power of their own and that events happens by the determined consciousness behind it and continue thus as it receives support from it
yes i believe karma or fate or destiny is subject to the operation of your mental control in past life but in this life it is locked in and i believe that imagination begets events but that is not you doing the imagination, that is your spirit syncing with the events of the akashic records and so those events were on the cards. the events have nothing to do with your will. they were already programmed to happen but you may have accessed it before it happened and then you may think it is your imagination that made it happen.

Nothing happens by the power of there own, i know this to be a fact. ANd yes all events are coordinated and programmed by the supercomputer which is the akaschic records.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 3:39pm On Jun 06, 2020
sesameq:
no light, no water, no food, no good schools,

how will son of man not go in spirits?

Lol
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 3:40pm On Jun 06, 2020
Eshiosbest:
One of the rule is don't sleep with any woman,and he did not keep to it.

Exactly! One of the fundamentals of most spiritual movements.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu After Winning MBGN In 1988 Vs Now In 2021 (Pictures) / Wizkid Replies, Blasts Davido On Twitter / Eniola Kuburat Dies After Brief Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.