Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,953 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy (90885 Views)

Majek Fashek Buried In The U.S / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Majek Fashek Performs At COZA Christmas Carol In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by udemzyudex(m): 1:58pm On Jun 06, 2020
He is the rain maker.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ayo2pec(m): 1:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I learn he met Christ again, it pays to serve Jesus unwavering.

The Devil, has nothing to offer than destruction of the Victims.

Anyone in his Den can get loosed, Please dont even try to dine with the devil, he is a master dribbler.

The Enemy comes not net to steal , to kill and the destroy, But i am come that they might have life and they might have it more abundantly. (John 10v10)

Stay save from deceits of the devil

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by okenwa216(m): 2:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
aint nothing wrong with spritism. what affected him was drugs.
stop blaming irrelevant things for your misfortunes/
Guru Maharaji sect is just a religion like christians and moslems. Hare Krishna is the name they call god.
all this is a branch of hindu and it is not as demonic as u ignorant nigerians try to paint it. in nigeria once t is not christian, u call it evil.
the question i keep asking is , what if you where born into a family that is fully satanist or atheist or hindu> what the Bleep will u do? naija christians are too ignorant.
all what this guy typed is rubbish. remember when i abused indian herb and eat close to a hand full. i saw things, i heard things i said things, i communicated with things. but all these is fucking hallucination.
in his story, he clearly said that when he was not on drugs or alcohol, he is normal. that means that that was his problem. if it is spritism as he is trying
to make us believe, then he should see these things when he is not on drugs too.
Even though majek himself wake up and tel you his problem was spiritual, you will still argue and tell him you know him more than himself. Just pass me the weed

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by akdjr(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2020
I was not born during the release of that song "Send down the rain" abeg those who were born then, shey rain true true de fall once the song is being played?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ensamy(m): 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2020
The 6th and 7th book of Moses, Abraham the Jew.
This two books alone together can cause madness. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:04pm On Jun 06, 2020
Ghostrye:
There are three sides to any story. So far we've only heard one

True.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2020
Kposkila:
Little little patience. He was meant to be great but, imagine starting off with dats of fasting n eventually into spiritism.

I guess he sang "Little little patience" to let people that want to go Into what he got into that it ain't worth it...that with little patience they can still achieve a lot without going dark.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SeverusSnape(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
Passionate888:
Who's de Lawrence?
An Occultic author.

4 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
diziki:

Sounds plausible.

Yeah. I wish he mentioned the names of the books though.

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
Whoever is involved in spiritism here should come tell us the rules he broke.

Tenks.

He couldn't obey the ethics of RIGHTEOUSNESS.

How can you prove your loyalty and Faithfulness then?

The aforementioned is a very important Spiritual Virtue.

You break one little rule, you automatically have broken all.

And the WRATH OF THE LAW Shall be your Portion.

RIP to him though.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by ensamy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
"Abraham the Jew'' this book, hmmm this book hmmm , seven books of Moses is child's play.
With this book they is no kind of good,evil etc spirits you can't summoned. But be warned Most of them spirits are wild.. shocked shocked shocked Check it out online..... Abraham the Jew...

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
generationz:
Whoever is involved in spiritism here should come tell us the rules he broke.

Tenks.

1. Never lay with a woman

2. Don't belong to two occult groups at the same time.

3. Don't tell anyone about what you are into, not even your best friend.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by 27Pushing30: 2:09pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
aint nothing wrong with spritism. what affected him was drugs.
stop blaming irrelevant things for your misfortunes/
Guru Maharaji sect is just a religion like christians and moslems. Hare Krishna is the name they call god.
all this is a branch of hindu and it is not as demonic as u ignorant nigerians try to paint it. in nigeria once t is not christian, u call it evil.
the question i keep asking is , what if you where born into a family that is fully satanist or atheist or hindu> what the Bleep will u do? naija christians are too ignorant.
all what this guy typed is rubbish. remember when i abused indian herb and eat close to a hand full. i saw things, i heard things i said things, i communicated with things. but all these is fucking hallucination.
in his story, he clearly said that when he was not on drugs or alcohol, he is normal. that means that that was his problem. if it is spritism as he is trying
to make us believe, then he should see these things when he is not on drugs too.

You mind these people?

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by SATANIIST: 2:11pm On Jun 06, 2020
okenwa216:

Even though majek himself wake up and tel you his problem was spiritual, you will still argue and tell him you know him more than himself. Just pass me the weed
the guy trying to trend with majeks death should have said it when his health was deteriorating so majek can defend himself. for now we can only judge from what we hear. and what the guy is saying is total bullshit
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 2:12pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

you want to run mad too? If you need the books I will give you the author's name for free madness

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by diziki: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Not everything spiritism has to do with books o.
From what he was saying, it was as if it transcended books to experiential encounters via invocation.

3 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by diziki: 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

From what he was saying, it was as if it transcended books to experiential encounters via invocation or telepathy.

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by dheolexaone(f): 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
Life Chicken �= N3,000
KFC Full grilled chicken � = N10,000

People only value you after you are dead ✅✅✅

Why d long epistles now that he's dead?
Where were u to confront him when he was alive?
He's not d reason for ur misfortunes cuz u dont even exist.

Grow up and stop d hate.

Something must kill a man. Leave story for ur non spiritism world

2 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by diziki: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2020
akdjr:
I was not born during the release of that song "Send down the rain" abeg those who were born then, shey rain true true de fall once the song is being played?

Not played but when it's live performance.

7 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
diziki:

From what he was saying, it was as if it transcended books to experiential encounters via invocation or telepathy.

Read it again. He made more emphasis on books. He mentioned books twice...he said the only one he could remember Majek mentioning was 6&7 Books of Moses (which I have read, and there is no big deal about the book).
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodnigga:
you want to run mad too? If you need the books I will give you the author's name for free madness

Oya, give me the author's name.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
I know a boy in this lagos here currently mad coz he was seeking too many jazz to blow his raggea music career and funny enough even his elder bro admitted it to me but everyone tinks his problems is drugs. U know the bad side of drugs whatever u do even if u get angry ppl will blame it on that drugs u are taking. Ppl tink its only yahoo plus that exist, every profession has their own plus ask ibo ppl doing business to know more but u see this music especially i can tell u for a fact all of them starting from 2face to davido who have seen fame, they are all guilty about of it even this fool narrating this story is guilty. The ones whoever own did not work will claim to not have tried it.
For mortal being to attain to greater heights, you must go up.And the angel said onto John,“ Come up hither” and Jesus said If I be lifted up, I'll draw all men to myself” To draw all men to yourself in business, relationship or any endeavor, you must go up. Therefore, the route you used to go up is what matters whether Divine way or Diabolical way. In life, YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE TO GO UP. I have chosen the former!

8 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by imam07: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2020
Born2Breed:
Majek was depressed. He came to Nigeria for his elder brothers burial who died mysteriously and before the whole dust could settle for him to return back to U.S he lost his dear Mother.

He overstayed in Nigeria and found it difficult to return to the U.S by the time he was able to, he has been too totally depressed and was not himself anymore.
So in your mind spiritism can not use depression to destroy a man or whatever it can use to destroy. Mr man if juju kill u, doctor go still know one of ur organ that failed which leads to death. Small boy dey worry u people no wonder u dey talk like this. U only see 20% of what is happening around u. The rest are spiritual.

9 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 2:23pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:

By Chakra you mean the 5D circuits that connects the 3D Avatar to the interuniversal consciousness. When fully activated, the flow of data comes from the collective consciousness. And the temple has to be clean to reduce the resistivity of the flow of data without burning up and destabilizing the up the physical 3D organism. I think it is the imbalance and the sensations that is pulsated during the imbalance that made Majek Indulge in Alcohol and Cannabis a lot to feel stable. The ignorant can think he was on drugs or mentally sick. He was suffering cos he didnt know what he was facing anymore. It couldnt make it out of the rabbit hole. Once known, you can unknow and half knowledge is worse that ignorance. You have to worship nothing in the rabbit hole. You have to request for nothing. You have to be loyal to nothing except .....The Great Unknowable.

If one manages successfully, and channel the energies through the right frequency portal, one becomes an inventor, an artist, a creator, .....just a great originator of stuff.

This is the Key to Creation.

Can you tell me how this work, cuz I once gone thru a lot of weird stuffs before without fear.

Suddenly, some times in my life I feel like I have knowledge to a lot of things, people started calling me names, genius, smart, prophet, seer, herbalist, etc..

In that stage of my life, I was likeable by a lot of people, so many opportunities comes my way, I was connected to some powerful people in Nigeria somehow. Then suddenly everything started turning opposite way like, I started asking what happened to me, people started asking what happened to me. I suffered to the extent I was begging before eating.

Then, I will be seeing things, it will look like it has happened before like I have seen it happened before. At first I taught I am running mad. But thank God He uphold me.

This process has turn me to introvert today, don't have friends and just keep things to myself.

But I keep up on asking myself what happened to me till today, I can really say this is what happened.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:24pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.

True.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Oya, give me the author's name.
L.W De Lawrence, Is the author of many occultic books most prominently are the 6 & 7 books of Moses, lost books of the Bible and many more. He claimed to ressurect after 3 days of dying, however the story went that Thunder stroke the grave when demons were trying to exhume him. Spritism is delving into higher powers, trying to connect to Spirit without the True Spirit( Holy Spirit) opens you up to demonic control. Free to get mad if you want.

5 Likes

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Biodun1929(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2020
Goodnigga:
L.W De Lawrence, Is the author of many occultic books most prominently are the 6 & 7 books of Moses, lost books of the Bible and many more. He claimed to ressurect after 3 days of dying, however the story went that Thunder stroke the grave when demons were trying to exhume him. Spritism is delving into higher powers, trying to connect to Spirit without the True Spirit( Holy Spirit) opens you up to demonic control. Free to get mad if you want.

Lol! You're very ignorant. But ignorance is bliss. By the way the 6&7 Books of Moses is childsplay. I read that like 10 years ago.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2020
Vortex369:
Totally wrong analogy from a non-descerning mind.

Majek couldn't integrate his shadow self with his avatar in order to connect to the Higher Self and the InterUniversal Consciousness Wifi, or perhaps integrated the shadow but couldnt handle the vibration that came with it and had to manage the situation with alcohol.

When one successfully integrates all aspects of self, one becomes Sovereign and achieves Christ or Cosmic Consciousness. It is the course every being take, if not in this life time but certainly in the next. It is the real essence of existence. It is Life purpose. Transitioning from Man to God and beyond.

Christians are so naive.
Uneducated ones are. Cosmic consciousness or unity of the soul is gained through Ascension of the mind literally your subconscious mind. Attainment to the Masters level is submission to the Higher Force or Energy. Yes, it is true at the God- realm, because of the inexhaustible energy radiating from Him, you can't control yourself, however that depends on the channel in achieving cosmic or Christ consciousness.
Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Goodnigga: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
Biodun1929:

Lol! You're very ignorant. But ignorance is bliss. By the way the 6&7 Books of Moses is childsplay. I read that like 10 years ago.
Read it again!!!

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by imam07: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
SATANIIST:
forget all this shit. money ritual is fake. the babalawos doing this shit for u guys are just blood thirsty scammers.
Pls release yourself to be used for money ritual. Even your enemies go spend out of it

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by Sewgon79(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Majek Fashek Dabbled Into Spiritism And It Affected Him Terribly – Amos McRoy by lacoach: 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2020
I hope the likes of Davido,Wizkid and Bunaboy are reading this

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Pictures Of Wizkid With Jada Pollock, His 3rd Baby Mama / Olamide Destroys The Headies Green Room (photos) / Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.