Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,857 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! (6582 Views)

Nairaland Was Offline For About A Minute! / I Believe I Know How Nairaland Was Attacked...and How Lindaikeji's Blog Will Be! / Why Nairaland Was Shut Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 11:57am On Jan 30, 2006
if not that i knew what was happening, i would v sent OPC after seun grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2006
hi5 ko,lo6 ni...
abeg NL it is jooo!!!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

hi5 ko,lo6 ni...
abeg NL it is jooo!!!
yeah! u see that one talk o. but with just usernames, u dont even know how ppl look. may be the babes here r ugly that is why they cant show their faces... except for hip****mel grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by charlisco(m): 12:41pm On Jan 30, 2006
i was posting a message when nairaland goes offline, I do a search on google to see if it was hackjack, both google give me a link back to nairaland, i click on the link but same problem. Well i think such thing like this should be made know to active and registered member so that they would be no fear or tension. To me i taught seun might have been in some kind of court case about what is going on in NL.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30, 2006
The forum definitely needs to have a backup mirror somewhere.
I offer to help in supporting the financing thereof at 5€/ month. Who joins in the effort?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
i concur. but the cost could kill seun. may be he should charge money for using the dating forum...
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 12:52pm On Jan 30, 2006
If all of us who can afford it offer something like €5 or 5$ a month, Nairaland would quickly have a hosting space that:
- offers proper customer service
- have a mirror on another location (maybe the current one grin )
- be a little more responsive (too many timouts)
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2006
I second that.After all,when they hook up,they will spend fire on themselves!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by spikelord(m): 1:00pm On Jan 30, 2006
Some of us migrated to conversecity. Why the break in transmission grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by spikelord(m): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2006
We are back now Mr Administrator!
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by disney(f): 1:02pm On Jan 30, 2006
Me, l was like damn, this can't be real. Seun is broke, l missed nairaland. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by disney(f): 1:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
I almost sent seun a paycheck to fix nairaland. cheesy

Seun , you know we love you anyday, anytime and would do anything to help ya. Stay blessed.

I didnt know l missed Nairaland so much until when the server broke down. l was really like na wa ooooooooooooooooooooooo werin de happen. Our "nairatonic" is no more. You know nairaland is like tonic in that we all come here to catch our fun.lol lol embarassed
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by queen2(f): 1:42pm On Jan 30, 2006
I missed Nl so much, i check anytime im on PC if its back or not, i sent offlines to NLanders on my msg, but same thing happened to them. Thanx goodness its back. Yay! we happy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Im really addicted the day i typed in the site name n it didn't load i hat to try other sites, and they worked, again i turned my PC on and off to see if it wuld work after re-starting, samething, the AOL thingy keeps saying reload, i clicked n clicked but still the same, i missed NL, im really happy its back, with full force grin cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 2:25pm On Jan 30, 2006
@queen2 welcome back. now go and do ur work
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 2:33pm On Jan 30, 2006
hmmmmmm-----I really have to catch up on lost time!!!! grin I have been so crappy lately cos NL was off....
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 2:37pm On Jan 30, 2006
You're all short on cash, apparently. Who would join in the monthly 'Save Nairaland From Premature Death' contribution scheme (need a catchy phrasing to lure contributers)?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 2:41pm On Jan 30, 2006
lure is a dangerous word o. if the thread is good enuff, ppl will contribute... stop luring little children
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by christyne(f): 2:42pm On Jan 30, 2006
U SCARED MI MR. ADMIN.

I was thinking at first maybe it was my server until i realised that other site were opening.It really affected me cos i'm so much addicted to this site.It was as if I was incomplete.I felt so bad as i was scared that i will not be able to chat amd meet with all the wonderful pple in here.

But thank God, NL is BACK and BETTER!!!
I'M SO HAPPY.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 2:45pm On Jan 30, 2006
nferyn:

You're all short on cash, apparently. Who would join in the monthly 'Save Nairaland From Premature Death' contribution scheme (need a catchy phrasing to lure contributers)?
NL is not dying!!! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2006
dejiolowe:

lure is a dangerous word o. if the thread is good enough, people will contribute... stop luring little children
You cannot be serious shocked shocked shocked People won't contribute if they don't know about a problem
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 2:48pm On Jan 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

NL is not dying!!! grin grin grin
No, but is will of you don't contribute TODAY. grin grin
Anyway, eternal riches await you on the other side of the horizon. Share now, receive the reward later (at some unspecified time in the future)
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 2:51pm On Jan 30, 2006
sorry to disappoint you but you cannot sell ice to an eskimo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 2:53pm On Jan 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

sorry to disappoint you but you cannot sell ice to an eskimo!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
yes, you can, you only need to make him believe that you're selling him pristine fresh water packaged for easy transport
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by dejiolowe: 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

or tell him u r selling WARM ICE
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2006
*rolls eyes* @ nferyn and deji  tongue tongue tongue well,this is one eskimo you ain't selling lies ice to!!! tongue tongue tongue
@ nferyn---missed you very much though!!! what did you do while NL was off?
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by ono(m): 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2006
Well, I was away all through the weekend. Just chilling out in Portharcourt. I just 'fashied' everything web. So, when I logged on this morning, I noticed that some of my posts last Friday had suddenly vanished! Then, I took a closer look and noticed also that most of my pals did not post anything all through the weekend. I knew something must have gone wrong somehow.

So, when I read Seun's post on NL coming back with a bang, that mail went further to confim my fears, and boy! was I glad NL was back.

Kola, I'm working very hard to mix and post entries on other important issues other than Politics. Hopefully, you'd see more of my posts on such issues/areas as Family, Romance and what have u - This NL is a world of it's own.
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nicetohave(m): 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2006
Its good to be back on air, or is it the web? however no addiction in whatever form is good, keep things in control so it wont control you when the human factor creeps in like downtime and the rest, back up or no it will happen again and its not a doom prophecy.

I love NL, we love NL, long live NL
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by c0dec(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2006
i heard while NL was down, our queen, Hot-angel, drifted off to www.naijaryders.com. tsk tsk
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by nferyn(m): 3:09pm On Jan 30, 2006
snazzydawn:

*rolls eyes* @ nferyn and deji tongue tongue tongue well,this is one eskimo you ain't selling lies ice to!!! tongue tongue tongue
Always worth a try. tongue I was serious though about about a contribution scheme. I am willing to offer a small monthly contribution to avoid the downtime we had over the weekend.

snazzydawn:

@ nferyn---missed you very much though!!! what did you do while NL was off?
I was practicing witty remarks grin grin and went out for shopping with the family... hell is a place where women go out shopping and drag their husbands along undecided undecided
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by snazzydawn(f): 3:21pm On Jan 30, 2006
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Was Offline Friday, Saturday, Sunday. Now We're Back! by seyefar(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2006
yeah it's really nice to be back.i really missed yall....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Has Nairaland Added Value To Your Life? / Is Crude Oil A Curse Or A Blessing To Nigeria? / PHCN Pre-paid Meter Now Free Of Charge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.